Transformers Post Prime Rp! Renewed!(Open/Always Accepting!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Transformers Post Prime Rp! Renewed!(Open/Always Accepti

Postby Senrage » Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:14 pm

space seems to blurr in the first few moments of my dash in bot form a sequence of energy bursts erupting from my frame and armor the tempurature rapidly rising due to the friction of the air my sheilding serving me well as I bolts forth through the sound barrier making its distinct concussive force outwards. I shatter the barrier several times as I move avoiding objects in mere moments of calculation. It does not take me long before I find myself in the midst of the human city my servos screeching as they begin to overheat and grind within then selves in an ear splitting shreik that would not only wake the dead but put them back to sleep!-... Time to cool off.... -i say to myself spotting the nearest bot signature-......? -its the blue one. From before- why is she just sitting there? -i think to myself confused as I kick off a nearby building making a rather distinct footprint as I alter course into the air breaking the barrier one last time before falling smack dab in the middle of an emotes intersection. Right Infront of a rather startled blue bot as it must have looked like a meteor had just fallen... Well the area certainly reflected that the intersection is tottaly destroyed jagged and shatter prices of asfault are splayed outward from the impact point pipes melted and water evaporating as soon as it pumps out of the broken pipes-. The sudden billowing of steam is tinted red and yellow by the glow of my frame and sheilds-... The heck are you doing waiting at a stop light? -i say bemused to the little blue bot from velocitron- last I check there wasn't a speed limit for velocitronians? -i begin walking from the crater the steady crunch of my I've made the air rippling around me at at least 2000 degrees Fahrenheit- sides your boyfriend's already beat you over there -i say pointing a metallic thumb toward the junkyard-

-i slowly slide the two pieces together the energy suddenly erupting in one massive blast which shoots straight up and down quaking the earth and ripping the sky asunder with a beam of light the disk changing shapes in my hands as parts connect to parts cares attach to cores and form, my makeshift armor and gear rattling. Rapidly breaking under the duress. a peice breaks flying off and shearing a nearby motorcycle into two peices before they themselves proceeding to fly off one in kats direction -
...... becomes one-
GOTTA GO FAST!
DAMNIT! EVERY TIME! CURSE YOU GRINEEEEEEEEER!
Senrage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby O.G. » Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:28 am

Whiteout peered down at the tiny human female as she spoke, surprised by the sturdiness to her tone. However, though he was unfamiliar with human mannerisms, he had no trouble detecting the underlying nerves of the female. That was the thing about sentient life forms, they all felt the same emotions, and he could detect and identify them with ease. With talents like his, Whiteout sometimes cared to reflect on the question as to why the high council had found it suitable for him to be a common laborer with no other purpose than to toil in the sweltering confines of scrap refineries for over half a solar cycle before it had been overthrown and Cybertron destroyed in war. Oh well. What was past was past, and he had more than proved himself since those pittish days.
"Oh yes, hostile," Whiteout echoed in a low rumble, his sharpened fingers clutching into a fist at his side just for effect. "There are very many of my kind who are hostile indeed," he informed with a flare of graveness, optics narrowed as he stared ponderously over to the field of energy still surging within the confines of the junkyard, curious to know if the bizarre life form creating it had malicious intent for Earth. He couldn't rightly stand for it, not, at least, until he had discovered all it had to offer. Then it could go to scrap for all he cared.
His gaze broke from the scene smoothly after a moment, and then he crouched down to be somewhat closer to eye level with the frightened female, though still he towered over her like a squatty building. "Fortunately, I come in peace," he assured her. "You see, I--Oh, watch your step." Without asking permission, Whiteout outstretched his arm and ever so gently blocked the human from taking another step back and onto his ice, which she would surely slip on. He had yet to understand how fragile the humans were, and the last thing he wanted was to watch her die slipping on his ice so soon. "Alien life forms tend to struggle for traction on my ice," he explained with the suggestion of an aloof grin, removing his hand from behind her as gently as he had placed it there, not wishing to harm the tiny, fleshy female. His forearm ended up resting one one knee, his hand dangling lazily over the edge of it.
"As I was saying, I have recently found myself in a position in which I can actively pursue my hobby of interplanetary travel, and, as it turns out, your planet Earth seems especially charming. Forgive me if this is rather forward, but--" Whiteout was cut off by a massive burst of energy that rocked the ground beneath his feet, nearly causing him to stumble over as he winced. He squinted up at the blinding surge as it burst toward the sky. Good thing he wasn't still flying up there... Just as he began to question the safety of the area, he caught glimpse of what appeared to be a sheared half of a motorcycle hurling itself directly at the human female he was speaking to. "Look out!" Without thinking, Whiteout launched himself over her and onto the other half of his ice, producing from his forearm an almost instantaneous shield of his ice alloy just in time for the motorcycle half to collide against it and bounce off, coming to a grinding halt against the partially corroded chain link fence surround the junk yard from which it had been launched. After a moment of surveying the air for any more rogue projectiles, Whiteout dropped his massive shield unceremoniously to the dirt before twisting around to face the human with a stupid grin. "Looks like someone's having a wild party in there." His smirk faltered a moment afterwards as he realized why he had dodged to the human's rescue. Too squishy. "Perhaps we could find a place a little safer than this," he suggested, kneeling down once more and hovering a single finger over the ice at a level low enough for the human to grab hold of. "Here. I'll help you out of there." Little did he know just how dangerous it was about to get for the female, a fleet of Insecticons swarming in at the very threshold of his radars.

Shockwave did not acknowledge Pharma's smile. He had much more interest in what the scientist had to say, seeing no discrepancy of logic in the explanation by the time it was complete. "The replacement part is of no matter. I can surely manage." Likely he would return to one of his hidden labs when the opportunity presented itself, though the random appearance of a piece of Cybertronian technology would be suspicious. It was likely that it would be most wise to reveal the locations of a few of his more unimportant labs, ones that harbored information he would not find dangerous in Nightshade's possession. He would start with his nearest lab, his last one to be built on Earth. It was yet unfinished and thus was not so hidden as his others, but he knew with certainty that the part he sought would be there. "The damage is of even smaller matter," he assured, beginning to turn and address the problem directly as Nightshade spoke up. He had collected the necessary tools to correct the damage to the generator by the time Nightshade had finished speaking, and, at last, he paused to give her his full attention.
"It is logical to surmise that all Autobots on this plant have since abandoned it, seeing as their purpose in the war has been achieved. However, those who once dwelled here have formed an attachment to Earth and its life forms, and I do not doubt that they would seek to protect it and its inhabitants, and though the Autobot numbers were small here, they grow by the solar cycle on Cybertron." It was the precise reason he had left. It was hardly logical to sit around and merely wait to be taken as a prisoner of war. "Though I have observed strife between the Autobots and neutral forces on the revived planet, I find it difficult to believe that the neutrals, too cowardly to engage war in its time, would now have the temerity or likemindedness to wage a new one. There is, naturally, a chance for the contrary. However, it would be most unwise to act ill-preparedly upon mere chance." Shockwave concluded his reasoning simply, proceeding then to bring his tools to the damaged generator, where he knelt down and began to work silently on the repairs.

Hijack, without hesitation, lifted off the ground in flight after his queen, following at her side and slightly behind as the entire rest of the hive swarmed after them. If felt quite strange flying ahead of his fellow soldiers, for he had always been among their regular ranks. However, he could not deny the thrill of honor at flying so near their glorious queen's side. He wondered if such a privilege would last for him, if his talents and skills would please the queen enough to always grant him this great honor. However, his insecurities were halted upon the detection of a massive energy signal bursting some miles away from their location. The drone of his wings became a higher, aggressive buzz. Such an energy signal was likely Cybertronian, and, if there was a mere chance that it was a threat to his queen, it was one of his greatest desires to see the bot terminated. However, Arachnid did not see it fit to send him to investigate, and for obvious reasons. Nevertheless, she sent the brunt of her army veering off towards the location, likely to snuff the spark of the poor fool who dared to reveal himself. Now accompanied by few, Hijack broke his focus form his queen only to acknowledge a visible, unnatural structure jutting out from a jagged rock formation ahead. This was surely his lab, the queen's most gracious gift to him so that he may better serve her. His spark fluttered inside of his chassis, anxiety, determination, and duty pervasive within his spark.
Mods, please don't ban us! Me and Chibby-dono are siblings and we sometimes trade unfairly.

Formerly called I-am-CC.
O.G.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KiraTamaru » Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:12 am

Lector couldn't help but jolt that a bot had just seemed to come flying out of the sky and had landed so recklessly in the middle of the road. Not even in vehicle mode at that! "Last I checked, while on earth, one was supposed to be in disguise~ These humans aren't exactly ready for us yet, not that I can tell anyway" She scolded him as she continued to wait at the red light. Stupid human laws. Then it hit her. He was the second bot to seem to know where she was from, she didn't think it was so blatantly obvious. Did her driving give her away perhaps? Or her vehicle mode of choice. This was the fastest car this planet had to offer. Sure it wasn't quite as good as her previous one from velocitron, but it was pretty decent for a planet that wasn't based on speed. "Velocitronian's don't indeed have speed limits. None like the humans do anyway.." She remarked before he had made a comment about her boyfriend. She had no boyfriend! "Excuse yourself, I've no such thing in the matter!" She said, having half the mind to transform and stab this haughty bot right then and there! "Besides that, I'm not trying to get there for the location. I'm trying to find a particular autobot. The location is irrelevant! Sure this bot was fast, but he was also one that was quickly getting on her nerves. He was reckless, and didn't even care to keep cover when cover was so needed if they wished to stay on this slow, dirt planet. She than began to pick up a distinct sound. One that would surely cause trouble. The sound of insecticon wings. And more importantly, of humans crying out in terror near the edge of the city. Well. No time to abide by the rules of these inferior roads now. She took off like a bullet for the original meet up location. Hoping that she finally get away from all these infuriating bots.

Kat's heart leaped into her throat as this robot repeated her last words, hostile. She had indeed noticed just how sharp his hands were in comparison to her own. Though of course they would be sharp compared to her... He was metal.. As he continued to talk, she calmed. Somewhat. Others of his kind, how many more were there? As he reached out and blocked her from backing further up, she only lightly bumped into his arm, how huge he was! Her eyes began to light up with not fear, but curiosity! Interplanetary travel! What a thing! So much to see, and learn, and build! She flinched as she felt the surge of energy, mostly due to it being a bit of a jump scare, she was so taken with this giant robot she had forgotten her surroundings. She couldn't help but duck as he leaped to save her, a party was hardly what she would have called what was going on. She glanced over her shoulder, even if this robot hadn't cut her off, there currently was no exit to her junkyard. A large tower had toppled over right where the only exit had been. Her arms being filled with her scrap parts for her car, she very well couldn't grab his hand as he had so kindly presented it. Rather, she daringly took a step and, with some success, skated across his ice. She nearly stumbled a few times, but managed to use his offering hand to help balance herself along the way. She looked up to him as she skated "Thank you.. I really would much rather find a safer place then this.." She commented as she looked past him toward the giant surge of energy, at the first robot that she had met. He sure didn't seem so friendly now as he produced such energy that it would turn her to ashes in a heartbeat, probably less. Though again she couldn't help but wonder how exactly it was that this robot would be getting them away from this hostile environment. That's when she realized, she had never fully introduced herself. "Erm, I'm not sure if you have names, quite as we on, er. earth do.. But, my name's Kat." She said as she finally managed to get to the safety of the other side of his ice rink.

Arachnid soon landed at the entrance to this new lab. She transformed into her more spider-like form and walked with ease through the rigid area. The jutting rocks giving her form no problem as she made her way inside, where it was much smoother. She kept her comlink open, listening to any reports that her drones had as they went into the town to investigate. She herself had her own investigations to go through. This lab wasn't one that was fully completed. Though that was just fine with her. She would be able to model it more to her liking, rather than that of what Shockwave would have wanted. She ventured further in yet and found a computer terminal. She booted it up with ease and went through the schematics. It wasn't a particularly large lab. Nothing like others she had heard of. Yet it would due for what she needed it for. "Hijack, make yourself at home. This lab is yours to do with as you see fit." She said as she turned to her most loyal of grunts. "Use it well, and you shall be rewarded." She said offhandedly. Her thoughts were elsewhere. What could have caused that energy surge? She knew it wasn't anything a human would do. Could do really. But she also knew that the bot's tended to be more careful than that, to so easily give out their location. She again returned to the monitor, seeing what it would show. She listened still, her insecticons as they arrived at the town and were slowly honing in on the cause of the surge. Cybertronian, non human. They weren't quite close yet, but they would be upon the location in a matter of moments.

Nightshade listened to Shockwave prattle on about his security system. Why he deigned it so important to hide was beyond her. He said himself that there were few autobots that were left, even if they were territorial over this planet. She stifled a sigh at what she deemed was unnecessary, though she listened to him regardless. Always the logical one. She shook her head, turning to Pharma. "I trust that you would be more than capable of retrieving what he so needs?" She said offhandedly. There was no way she would stoop to a task so small as retrieving parts for Shockwave. She walked over to the monitors to see what was displayed. Not fiddling with anything, but simply observing what information there was to offer. Shockwave was right on one aspect. They would be wise to not jump the gun so ill prepared. Rather, more information on who was on this wretched planet with them was needed.
What can I say, I love the merc with the mouth, and I love transformers~
Image Image

Fangirl, out~
KiraTamaru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Senrage » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:27 pm

-i smirk taking off after her it doesn't take me long to catch up as I'm actually using the terrain to increase my speed- so you don't remember ether huh... -i say as I land again right next to you easily keeping pace with long strides-. Do you want to know what and who it was who turned velocitronians I tis a frozen graveyard? -i say my armor now cooled off a dark red and yellow heat still radiating from me against the side of your chassis-.. well? -i say vaulting a minivan only leaving minor scratches and dents upon the top- besides while the Insecticons are an issue. The arnt the biggest. There's several others around here to be wary of... Some old decepticons for Instance, mass murder bots, as another example. - grabbing a corner I seem to vertically asend the wall as if sliding up it grabbing a perch and vaulting off into the air with practiced finesse .before landing Infront of lect in such a way that gives her time to stop but not avoid- care to listen?

the energy spikes suddenly turning into a literal thunder storm blasts of raw energy erupting outward and completely melting all the metal around me- gghhk.... -i grimace as my spare arm is ripped from my body on a direct course with whiteout hitting. Some of his ice and passing through it like it was butter a swarm of corrosive Nanites surrounding it completely decaying it slowly and devouring everything in their path-... Tch lousy price of scrap! -i curse as the combining finally finished all the energy suddenly absorbed into its core before a nice erupts skidding not only my legs off but everything else In The vicinity I. Half the ring simply growing and moving toward the edges of the junkyard very quickly-
GOTTA GO FAST!
Senrage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dead_yes » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:43 pm

she laid there slightly shocked for a few moments before responding "u-um yeah I'm fine" she she then noticed how they were heading back from where they had come from and was slightly confused although it was not as confusing as well almost everything that has happened "... isn't that we're just came from?" she asked shifting slightly due to the fact she now just met two robots that she really had no knowledge of
dead_yes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby O.G. » Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:40 am

Whiteout was a little alarmed when the female did not take his offering but dared to traverse his ice alone. His hand hovered around her in an almost paranoid fashion. "You are most welcome," he purred in a most gentlemanly fashion despite his fear that this human was going to slip and break something. Luckily, she used his protective hand for balance just enough to not slip and potentially kill her valuable self. He breathed an internal sigh of relief once she was finally back on the traction of the dirt. He rose back to his full height then, paving himself a short path of ice so that he could casually glide back to her side as she introduced herself. My, how could have he forgotten his manners?
"Ah, yes, your designation. My designation is Whiteout, pardon the delay of the introduction," he begged, offering her one of his more winsome grins. No sooner than did he do this however, than did the energy surge shooting into the sky create a literal and rather violent storm, and an appendage came flying out of nowhere. Whiteout dodged it cleanly by merely rolling a shoulder back and spinning ninety degrees on his ice, watching as the apparent arm landed squarely on his old landing strip and corroded it most repulsively. He grimaced slightly. "Right." He swiveled on his ice back to face the small female Kat, as she had introduced herself. "About getting you out of here--" For what felt like the millionth time today, Without was cut off, this time by a sudden, overwhelming surge of energy signatures igniting one distant corner of his radars. Whiteout turned his head in the direction, adjusting his sights to peer over the horizon and glimpse a rather formidable fleet of Insecticons. Earth was more populated with other planetary life forms than he had originally anticipated. His options were weighed quickly in his mind. He could take the female Kat and flee, or he could take her, hide her away, and return to fight beside this strange bot and see if he could not earn himself a less than hostile audience with the conspicuous stranger. He quite liked the second option; it offered so much more thrill.
"I do not mean to alarm you, but there is a particularly large fleet of hostile creatures approaching from the east. I feel I must assist our strange friend over here," he jabbed a chrome thumb in the direction of the mech responsible for blowing their cover, "in suppressing them. Excuse me for this rash action," he stooped down and took Kat gently in one hand before standing back up, "but I must get you to an area of safety immediately." Without another word, Whiteout activated his thrusters and lifted from the ground, easily overcoming the obstacle that Kat had seen as impossible to pass and just barely missing the sudden energy pulse that surged below from the mech's legs below. Though this took little time, the Insecticons were already nearly within blasting distance. Scrap. He looked around, left and right, forward and back. The Insecticons blocked the surest path the the sturdy buildings of the city, and everything else was empty space, save for a dilapidated tin shed, leaning slightly to the left, a short distance off from the junkyard. It would have to do. At a speed hopefully not too overwhelming to Kat, Whiteout jaunted over to the shed and made a rare landing on terrain other than his own ice. He set her down on the ground gently. "Hide in there until I come back for you. Really, please do wait for me. I already find your company most stimulating." Leaving her with a flash of a grin, Whiteout launched himself into a midair transformation and bolted off to the junkyard, occasionally digging a bolt of lightning.
"Hey, sparky!" he called down once he found himself in the periphery of the mech. "It looks like your sparkle party over here has attracted some hostile attention. I know the bugs aren't yours!" His voice was raised to a shout out of necessity. The crackling of thunder and energy was almost deafening up close. "I'll lend a hand in turn for a friendly audience!" he offered, smoothly dodging the first blast of the Insecticon just fast enough to lead the oncoming swarm.

It did not bypass Shockwave's attention that Nightshade shook her hand at the end of the reasoning he had to offer her, though he did not react in the slightest. He simply kept himself to the repairs at hand, systematically addressing the damage from the innermost components outward. He did not pause, though he swore he felt a part of his processor's circuitry falter for less than a nanoklik of time. Had she not just heard Pharma inform them that he had been unsuccessful in previous scouting missions? He was clearly unfit for the task, though Shockwave supposed he could reasonably supply the coordinates to his nearby lab and simply instruct him as to where the needed part could be located. However, before he could succumb to the logical solution, a low rumbling began to barely tease at the fringes of his audio range, and soon the ceiling above them and the floor below them began to tremble over so slightly. Shockwave hesitated in his work, a more delicate operation, before the tremors could cause his steady hand to falter in its task and looked up just in time for the page on his computer's display screen to be interrupted by a flashing radar image which revealed a massive curtain of Insecticon energy signals flying straight overhead of the base. Shockwave tilted his helm so that his one optic could stare at Nightshade since her dismissal of his logic had so quickly proven to be folly. They were not as alone as she had suspected, though he did not speak a word over the matter. To seek for validation was illogical when he had all along understood his reasoning.
"They overpassed us." Though he was unclear as to why, for Insecticons had superior tracking skills to most Cybertronian life. Perhaps the Insecticons had, indeed, detected their presence but were otherwise engaged. But how had they returned to Earth when they, along with Arachnid, had been disposed of into deep space by Soundwave some time ago? He found it unlikely that she had found a means of transportation strong enough to return her back to Earth, though now he was subject to entertain the improbable. "I doubt that we remain undetected," he voiced, knowing very well the superior tracking skills of Insecticons. "Pharma is ill equipped to search outside of the lab with their presence imminent. I will retrieve the part; its location is known to me," he informed Nightshade, finishing up his delicate repair work on one of the generator's conversion terminals before rising to his full height and setting his tools aside. "I installed a defense system to deter any Autobot invasions from the outside before the war's end." He then approached the computer console without asking Nightshade to move, accessing his laboratory's defense system and readying it. "I advise you to activate it should the Insecticons return. Pharma, you may finish the repairs on the generator while I am gone." It may have seemed foolish to wish to cloak an already discovered position, but this was Shockwave's largest lab and he intended on convincing Nightshade that it was only one of few, for logical reasons. Insecticons were notorious for their rudimentary battle skills and could likely be easily brought to extinction on Earth, leaving no enemies left to be aware of their location before his generator was in working order once more. He stepped back from the console, awaiting Nightshade's approval as his temporary leader.

Hijack landed immediately after Arachnid, keeping to his alternate form so that he could navigate just as easily over the jagged terrain, his optics flickering about so that he could memorize the pathway leading to the entrance of his new lab. He was, however, unprepared for the pouring sensation of awe and ecstasy when he made his way inside behind his queen. His optics took in every surface, every device, ever panel of the walls and floor. He did not realize the small size of the lab, nor did he care that it was incomplete. All he could see before him was dazzling potential, a tangible chance to serve his queen to the very extremes of his ability. His wings shuddered once more as he carefully followed his queen on his pinprick legs as though he thought this was a fantasy on the brink of shattering away. He stopped when his queen did, some several strides away from her location at the terminal, and looked around curiously, already weighing himself with the task of familiarizing himself with his new workspace. He broke off quite readily, however, from his thoughtful staring when Arachnid's silken voice echoed to him in the empty room and paid her his immediate, full attention.
He bowed his head to her in concurrence with her wishes, his wings giving another small, perceivable shudder at her promise, for her effect upon him was strong whether she was sincere or distant of mind. He could tell no difference. He transformed back into bi-pedal mode then, folding his wings diligently behind him, and turned to begin collecting some useful looking items and beginning to build himself a station at a place obviously intended to be used as such. He could only hope that the soldiers send out to find the necessary ingredients for his acids would arrive in all swiftness, for he did not wish for his queen to be kept waiting. Quite fortunately, however, those sent off to retrieve his desired ingredients returned in under a cycle, and he thanked them all rather politely and began to undertake the concocting process. It required none of the fancy machinery he had station at his new workspace for other compounds he hoped to create in time, for the acid relied solely upon the chemical reactions of its raw, unaltered ingredients. Admittedly, it was one of his more rudimentary "potions", even so potent as the acid was, but what was he to do? Before now, he had lacked access to proper laboratory equipment, and, for now, he had only been asked to recreate the acid from before. Besides, he could have never anticipated a laboratory with such complex, promising technology now at his disposal. He would make his queen proud, and the thought had him daring to crack the slightest of grins as his compounding came to a close.
Mods, please don't ban us! Me and Chibby-dono are siblings and we sometimes trade unfairly.

Formerly called I-am-CC.
O.G.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neon sparks » Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:09 pm

pharma shrugged at her comments about the human "i have the one for trial first if it doesn't work then we have no reason to go to the trouble of taking more for no reason" upon hearing about the incoming enemy's though his wings lowered some "wait were in danger here?" h frowned, a bit nervous, he never was a large scale fighter, one on one maby but never an army"
xXXXXXXXXXXzzzxxzXXxxxxxxUsed to be Lieutenant sparks

xx
xx

┌──────────────────────────────┐
xxxxxx| my toyhou.se | | my Deviantart | | Commissons are: Open |
└──────────────────────────────┘
┌──────────────────────────────┐

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
└──────────────────────────────┘

xx
ImageImage
Neon sparks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KiraTamaru » Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:01 pm

Pacific chuckled softly, buckling her safely into his passenger seat "It's where you and Meltdown came from. The mutt knew you'd be safer with me. Seems he was right to be cautious. Hope you don't get motion sick. Things are about to get a bit bumpy for you" He said, metal plates moving down across his windshield and windows before he Transformed, the human safe in his chest as he pulled out his hammer. The Insecticon swarm was going right where he had been headed. A lot of bots seemed to be gathering at this junkyard. He smiled, taking a running start before jumping over to the entrance, slamming his hammer across an Insecticons head.

Meltdown had run ahead of PB, and had watched as the swarm reached their destination and were firing upon two bots that were in the junkyard. He particularly didn't trust the white, newer looking bot, especially as he caught sight of the decepticon insignia. He growled, but got distracted as an Insecticon flew in and attacked him. His reaction was to spit his own corrosive acid on this 'con before biting down hard at its now weakened armor, causing the 'con to screech in agony. This only annoyed Meltdown, who moved and shot his acid into the con's mouth, effectivity dissolving it's vocal processors.

Lector growled and instead Transformed and vaulted over him, landing securely on the other side of him, although she admired his speed, she could go without the showboating. "What are you talking about?! Last I saw, Velocitron was fine! It.. It couldn't have fallen so easily..!" She turned, pulling out her blades as her sensors picked up an incoming Insecticon. She leaped toward the junkyard, dodging the cons attack. "What is it with Bots and trying to corner me into talking with them?! There's no time to stand still and talk!" She then leaped and with a swift movement, took off a cons wing, causing it to crash down into a nearby car. She saw who she had been searching for then. Pacific Breakdown had made it to the junkyard as well. She was only momentarily relieved though as her sensors went wild with all the Insecticon activity.

Kat was left mildly dazed at the speed of which things seemed to happen. This was her chance to escape this craziness, yet as she watched Whiteout take off, and change into a plane at that, she had to think better of her options. This wasn't somebody that she would want to make angry. He seemed nice enough anyway.. She watched as he sped back toward the giant swarm of.. Insect.. Robots..? She then realized she had been so stunned by it all that she failed to do anything but stand there and gawk. She quickly moved into the old shed, glad to finally put her scrap parts down. She looked around the shed, there wasn't much to it. But it would do as a base of safety until the robot.. No, until Whiteout, returned. She quickly began rooting through some of the items and made a makeshift burlap sack for her parts. She then looked around for anything she could make that might be useful in this sort of situation. There admittedly wasn't very much. She did manage to find a few wrenches. She supposed they were better than having nothing at all. At most she could always jam them into a loose joint or something.. She sighed, when did the world get so.. Crazy.

As Arachnid listened to the reports as they came in, she was somewhat pleased with her bugs. They had found Cybertronian life and had thusly began to attack. She didn't care much for which side any of them had sided on. She simply sent the order for her swarm to kill them all. She recalled how Autobots had a tenancy to keep human pets, and thusly ordered her swarm to equally go after any humans seen anywhere near the bots. She would have this planet to herself. She then took a moment to glance to the drones that had returned and thusly delivered the ingredients to Hijack. She then thought of how to best utilize his acid. Perhaps as a means of torture to any prisoners caught? Or perhaps find a way to rig it so she could shoot it at her enemies. All the while as she thought of what to do, she watched Hijack, wondered how he himself would go about using the acid. How he would contain it without melting his own servos. She would be keeping a close optic on him. To see his potential, and to see just how loyal he would be to her cause.

Nightshade scowled at Pharma's alarm "We are in no danger. The bugs didn't even so much as bother looking our way. Get to work on the security system and we shall be fine." She said, unable to help but think of Starscream as she looked at him. She turned her attention then to Shockwave "Fine, but hurry back." Was all she said in dismissal. The sooner they had a secure base, the better. She turned to the monitor, trying to rope in her annoyance that this world wasn't as empty as she had hoped. She knew very well that when she was annoyed, she didn't listen very well, nor could she seem to make decent, rational decisions. She took a deep breath, steadying her annoyance until she was calm. She took a look at the human, speaking to Pharma "So how exactly does one control a human? Is fear alone not a good enough motivator?" She asked as she walked over, opening the cage and scooping up the human "Will you not do as I command, if the only other option is death?" She asked the human, holding him at optic level.
What can I say, I love the merc with the mouth, and I love transformers~
Image Image

Fangirl, out~
KiraTamaru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Senrage » Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:52 pm

-supprise flickers across my face-..........{she doesn't remember? The same thing occured with white out.. what the hell happened here? } -i think to my self as I lean back avoiding a blade swung by a particularly daring con with a quick movement I grab his arm disarming the blade and turning into a swift axe kick my heel striking the top of its head completel crushing the con into something akin to a sewer panels-.... Your right it isn't the time. We will need to talk. Lector. -i say before sidestepping two cons a single strike to each in the torso servos whining lowly as vibrations ripple through the cons, into their sparks a sound of shattering glass and metal echos out as all the energon lines shattering at once simultaneously merely leaving then nothing more then metal statues leaking upon the streets. Moving through the ranks I grab lect by the wrist pulling her forward to me out of the way of a heavy blaster fire which in turn creates a sinkhole where she had stood- care to dance? -i say calmly and amused before moving you into a vault ,placing lect in a position perfect to strike 3 cons before I myself slide in the same motion behind her , back to back yet leaving room for her to move as she wishes grappling with the next few decepticons a similar fate, a practiced disarm switched to a fatal strike done with deadly practiced and efficient ease apparently perfectly at ease in the battlefeild my servos humming lowly and glowing a light red my armor starting to gather a light electrical charge sparks jolting as I move in pace with lect-

through one of the rather large energon lines located in my arm an eye flows forth staring straight at whiteout swarms of Nanites swarming around it being it an even further eerie look into he green energon- just like flies to an electric trap didn't you know that lightning strikes the highest objects first? -my old gravelly voice seeming to cut through the deafening lightning strikes and storm. As several dozens of Insecticons fly into the sky surrounding the junkelyard only to have raw primal electricity erupt toward them bouncing from one to the next detonations erupt from the cons the remaining survivors falling like glows- damn bugs.. -i say annoyed my legs having reattached thanks to the efforts of my Nanites, the swarm from before cutting a swathe back through the junkyard rebuilding my arm bit by bit. The raw energy shredding my armor and body only to be repaired as soon as it happens near armor shattered and replaced- if you want to stay alive boy.. don't let them near. -i say with finality returning my attention to the disk the eye receed int into the core of my chassis once more through the energon line-
GOTTA GO FAST!
Senrage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dead_yes » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:46 pm

before she could asked what he meant everything went dark and as said really bumpy so naturally she did the most logical thing, grip what ever was close to her so she could attempt not to be a ragdoll even though there was a seat belt but regardless she did so bracing herself for what ever might happen
dead_yes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me