MODS, PLEASE LOCK

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Reset. { UNDERTALE roleplay, NEW AND ACCEPTING }

Postby Relicarn » Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:56 pm

W.D. Gaster | Male | Ruins Entrance

Gaster knew something was wrong when he woke up. In fact, he didn't even need to open his eyes to figure out something was up.
Firstly, something sharp was digging into his spine, the contact sending shivers down his bones.
Secondly, he hadn't fallen asleep in years.

Sleeping just wasn't one of those things you do when you're trapped in the void. It seems pointless. After all, one never grew tired there, and time was... well, completely non-existent in that infinite darkness in the first place.

He rolled over onto his side, freeing his spine from discomfort, before slowly prying open his eyes, a little anxious of what he might see.
Purple.
He saw lots.
And lots.
Of purple.
The color, despite not being too harsh under normal circumstances, made him squint and let out a small hiss. After so long of living a life in a color that was darker than black, this was overwhelming. He closed his eyes again, and took in a deep breath, almost immediately dissolving into a coughing fit as he inhaled a small brown leaf with his much needed oxygen. He reopened his eyes to glare at the offending leaf, before hauling himself into a sitting position, and finally taking a good look at his surroundings.
He was at the beginning of the Ruins, he realized with a start, looking at the matching stairs to his left and right. An almost imperceptible hum alerted him to the presence of a SAVE in the room, and if he squinted and focused, the skeleton could almost make out a bright pinprick of light hovering close to him.

It would seem that all of his wishes had come true at once, here he was, sitting in a pile of leaves, safe(?) in reality, but even so... he couldn't shake the feeling in his soul that something was terribly wrong.

What had the child done now?
'Sup!
My name's Relicarn and I hang around
here for a handful of things ^^
I work as the Archivist for the wonderful
species Makoatls, and I can often be
found over on DA.

Other than that I'm massive Undertale
trash, and I love to RP!

I don't bite, so feel free to PM me, I'm
always up for a good chat!

WARNING: Awesome people listed below
KiPotato | Mortimer| Dilly. | Cole | Juju |
Squalo | Wolfy | Ardra | Bane

Art by Deertush on DA <3
Relicarn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ⸸Corroded ⸸ Coffin⸸ » Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:32 pm

Sans The Skeleton | ☠ | Male | ☠ | Heading to the ruins. |☠ | Open for interaction.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Something was horribly wrong, horribly, horribly wrong. The small skeleton could feel it within the depths of his soul, not only was there a strange version of his brother standing along the way but the glitches were getting worse, colours were beginning to blur and appear in places they weren't supposed to be, his thoughts were blurring and clearing at the same time, recent thoughts, previously unforgettable becoming nothing but a static filled blur as older one's began to re-awaken.

There's another lag spike and Sans finds himself moving towards the exit to Snowdin now and back towards the land just before the woods and the mysterious door, his body straining against the force attempting to push him back to his spot by Grillby's only for it appear so suddenly and for Sans to stumble forward, falling onto his knees for a moment with a sharp intake of simulated breath.

His vision blurs around the edges and his smile curls into a strained, toothy wince as the white of his pupils dilate into the size of a pinprick against the heavy feeling of dizziness. Eventually, the monster manages to stand and stumble towards the vast terrain littered with puzzles, heavy breathing escaping him in warm wisps of steam in the cold air. What's going on??

DING.

The small flicker of light in his left eye goes off and the right is replaced by a deep blue that is laced with a bright yellow around the edges and his breath shudders before stopping entirely at the face suddenly filling his skull. So that's who Frisk was looking for..Was he really back? There's barely any hesitation before Sans slips behind a nearby tree, using a nearby 'shortcut' to reach the inside of the ruins, where he stumbles and falls once more, attempting to catch his breath.

He's gotta have a word with Frisk when he finds them.
"𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖉𝖔𝖌 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖞 𝖌𝖔𝖙 𝖙𝖔 𝖉𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖉,
𝖎𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖍𝖔𝖜𝖑𝖘 𝖎𝖓𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖉
𝕴𝖙'𝖘 𝖍𝖎𝖒 𝖜𝖍𝖔𝖘𝖊 𝖍𝖔𝖜𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖉𝖗𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖘 𝖒𝖊𝖓 𝖒𝖆𝖉,
𝕬𝖓𝖉 𝖆 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖔 𝖎𝖙𝖘 𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌"
x | x | x
⸸Corroded ⸸ Coffin⸸

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby planetpain » Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:10 am

removed
Name;Underswap Mettaton
Gender;Male
Species;Robot
Personality;Sad,Depressing,Friendly,Bitter,Mournful,Sorrowful,Wistful,Blue,Gloomy.
Abilities;Streching,Dj Skills.
Pronouns Prefered;He,Him

removed
Name;Underfell Sans
Gender;Male
Species;Skeleton
Personality;Rude,Mean,Careless,Scrimpy.
Abilities;Bones,Gaster Blasters ( I think ), And Telecenisis
Pronouns Prefered;

removed
Name;Underswap Chara
Gender;Female
Species;Human
Personality;Kind,Friendly,Sweet,Thoughtful,Similar to Frisk
Abilities;Kindness
Pronouns Prefered;She,Her,They,Them
Last edited by raey on Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:10 am, edited 5 times in total.
Reason: art theft

"I always loved hearing you talk about your dreams, Denji."
Fawful - Oiled Up - 19
"But try as he might, he can never stay awake.
With a drink in his hand, and a smile on his face.
Sitting down, or standin' up,
Where ever he lays his head, that's his bed.
Denji, Denji, Denji! Denji wake up!"
planetpain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShowbizBot » Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:21 am

{Oh my The image you used for THe underswap!Mettaton is actually underswap!Napstablook.}

{Here use this one~ Underswap!Mettaton}

╭━━━━━━╯♛╰━━━━━━╮

╰━━━━━━╮♛╭━━━━━━╯

ShowbizBot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby planetpain » Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:25 am

ShowbizBot. wrote:{Oh my The image you used for THe underswap!Mettaton is actually underswap!Napstablook.}

{Here use this one~ Underswap!Mettaton}

( Ooh might bad! Thank you! Idk mettatons personality now. )

"I always loved hearing you talk about your dreams, Denji."
Fawful - Oiled Up - 19
"But try as he might, he can never stay awake.
With a drink in his hand, and a smile on his face.
Sitting down, or standin' up,
Where ever he lays his head, that's his bed.
Denji, Denji, Denji! Denji wake up!"
planetpain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShowbizBot » Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:31 am

Mettaton| ✨ | Male | ✨ | Waterfall |✨ | Open for interaction

✨- Mettaton entered Waterfall. He hummed, "Things seem off... Sans might know whats going on. Maybe I should find him.." He continues walking forward.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Underfell!Flowey| ✿ | Male | ✿ | The Ruins |✿ | With normal Flowey and Frisk

✿- You look at your double, "Be glad we haven't seen anyone come through here from my timeline." He sighs, "We are safe for now."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Underfell!Mettaton|☆| Male |☆|Hotland - Entrance |☆| Open for Interaction

☆- Everything seemed nicer. He sneered this all disgusted him. He proceeds continuing, hopefully he could find the others. Maybe they could figure out what happened.

╭━━━━━━╯♛╰━━━━━━╮

╰━━━━━━╮♛╭━━━━━━╯

ShowbizBot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby two2sided » Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:28 am

s u n n y ~ amalgamate
tags ;; none
location ;; true lab
mood ;; hysterical
ooc ;; none
Sunny lurked around the True Lab, sticking to the ceiling with her drippy tail-arm. She came to the elevator of the true lab, which seemed to be powered on. She slammed the door repeatedly, screeching, thinking someone, or something would be waiting inside. She eventually couldn't get it open, so she screeched twice as much. Sunny broke one of the elevator doors, and she slunk inside, seeing nobody was there. She spun repeatedly in the small shaft, whispering in a garbled voice. She accidentally slammed the button to turn the elevator on, and the elevator started moving up extremely quickly. She screeched as the elevator went up, alarmed. When the elevator stopped, she collapsed onto the floor of Alphys's lab, dripping everywhere.
my scene phase hit me like a train and it never left :coolemoji{
two2sided

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ⸸Corroded ⸸ Coffin⸸ » Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:00 pm

Puns wrote:Underswap Mettaton, Underfell Sans, Underswap Chara.

{ Accepted }

ShowBizBot. wrote:

Underfell!Flowey| ✿ | Male | ✿ | The Ruins |✿ | With normal Flowey and Frisk

✿- You look at your double, "Be glad we haven't seen anyone come through here from my timeline." He sighs, "We are safe for now."

Flowey The Flower |✿| Male|✿| Room just before the actual ruins.|✿| With Underfell! Flowey and Frisk

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

✽ - "Just because we haven't seen them doesn't mean they aren't here. If you're here, there's probably more! This idiot always manages to mess stuff up." Flowey adds, gesturing idly towards the lag frozen Frisk with a small jerk of his head, his petals swaying with the movement. "They may not be in the ruins, but they're probably further ahead."
"𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖉𝖔𝖌 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖞 𝖌𝖔𝖙 𝖙𝖔 𝖉𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖉,
𝖎𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖍𝖔𝖜𝖑𝖘 𝖎𝖓𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖉
𝕴𝖙'𝖘 𝖍𝖎𝖒 𝖜𝖍𝖔𝖘𝖊 𝖍𝖔𝖜𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖉𝖗𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖘 𝖒𝖊𝖓 𝖒𝖆𝖉,
𝕬𝖓𝖉 𝖆 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖔 𝖎𝖙𝖘 𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌"
x | x | x
⸸Corroded ⸸ Coffin⸸

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puppypillar » Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:07 pm

{ reserve underswap papyrus? }
puppypillar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yin, » Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:12 pm

|| mobile, sorry

While Udyne was walking towards Snowdin, she noticed someone walking infront of her. It was Mettaton.

"Hey, Mettaton? Are you the one that moved my stool!?"
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

hi, i'm preston.
feel free to talk with me.
i'm a pokemon fanatic.
don't touch me.

-- x -- -- x -- -- x --

yin,

My pets
My items
My wishlist