Summer Luv {Teen Summer RP} Always Accepting/Needs MALES

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Summer Luv {Teen Summer RP} Always Accepting/Needs MALES

Postby Wolfsabre » Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:58 am

Zack liked his cone and stood up and stretched. (Writers block :( )
Wolfsabre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jacob Imprinted Me ♥ » Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:00 am

Sarah did a back flip and she was in deep water now, but she can swim well so it was no worry. She spit some water out and saw a few people on the beach still.

(I feel your pain man D: Totally untubeular. No idea where that came from XD)
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
“My pickle started out in a jar, and now it's back in one. That's like...a pun or something.”
Jacob Imprinted Me ♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sɪssᴏʀʜᴀɴᴅs » Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:03 am

Name: Carson West
Nickname: Westie, is what she is called by her best friends
Personality: Carson is down to earth and sweet. She's athletic and excells at sports. She loves to surf; she is outgoing and easy to be around. She doesn't judge and is bluntly honest.
Talent(s): surfing; swimming; volleyball
Casual Outfit:
Bathing Suit:
Phone: iPhone
Phone Case:
Crush: Zach
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: none
True Love:
Appearance:

I'll finish this later; I can't do outfits and appearace part on my phone.
Last edited by sɪssᴏʀʜᴀɴᴅs on Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
Looking for a Christmas/Cabin Romance 1x1.
sɪssᴏʀʜᴀɴᴅs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Red Roses~ » Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:04 am

Rose screamed falling out of bed and woke up with a start. " What the heck?" she said and looked out her window seeing the blinding sun's rais shining threw her open window. Her eyes widdened and she looekd at her alarm clock " Crud!!!" she said jumpig up and raced to her bathroom and looked at her extreamly wild hair and screamed again. Rose graved the brush witch was almost broken from her ripping it threw her long curly hair each day. When she was finished she took a quick shower and put on her tiger bakini and a pair of mini shorts flip fops and her beach towl/bag. When she hit the wight sand of the beach she sight and looked around. A blondy was heading to one of the only open stops and she ran two it and threw herself in front of her and smiled " Sorry this sot is taken" she said with a twist in her voice
I am a proud Christian!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
~Red Roses~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jacob Imprinted Me ♥ » Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:06 am

(@V.eloicty., Okay just make sure to finish them later.)
Sarah continued to do her flips and cartwheels, some guys continued to stare at her. She felt uncomfortable, but if they tried anything they would be in a world of hurt. One guy lifted her out of the water and gave her a piggy back ride, that guy was her brother. Justin. "Justin!" She yelled happily holding onto to him, making sure not to let go.
ImageImageImage
“My pickle started out in a jar, and now it's back in one. That's like...a pun or something.”
Jacob Imprinted Me ♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfsabre » Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:07 am

Zack heard Rose and he rolled his eyes. He got up and he looked towards the giant mansion in the distance, clearly visible to everyone. He looked around warily. Nobody knew he lived there, and he liked it that way. He grabbed his surf board and jogged towards the surf.
Wolfsabre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Red Roses~ » Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:10 am

Rose looked to the girl tht screamed and smiled a little at the boy. Then she looked around to fine several guys stairing at her. She graved her sun glasses off her head and put them on and fliped her know smooth brown hair. SHe took of her shorts and walked to the ocean and jumped in the almost always warm water
I am a proud Christian!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
~Red Roses~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jacob Imprinted Me ♥ » Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:12 am

Justin finally put down Sarah and she giggled at him, his hair was a mess. A few guys that made there way over to Sarah started to invade her personal space, one put his arm around her. "May I borrow your sister or whatever for a few days?" He asked, Sarah tried to squirm free but couldn't. "Help!" She scream, a lifeguard looked out to her and slowly made his way there.
ImageImageImage
Jacob Imprinted Me ♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfsabre » Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:13 am

(to the rescue!)
"I recommend you let her go" Zack hissed from behind the guy. His open fist was about an inch away from a joint that would knock the guy out if the punched there.
Wolfsabre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sɪssᴏʀʜᴀɴᴅs » Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:14 am

Victor parked his jeep out front of the yellow beach house. Honking his horn, he sighed and ran a hand through hisblonde hair. Carson came jogging from the house, smirking. She was wearing her bathing suit under a slouchy, white shirt and a pair of cut off denium shorts. Her leather flipflops clapped against the pavement. "Keep your panties on," she said, pulling herself up into the passengers seat. "I hate when the beach is crowded," Victor mumbled, ripping towards the beach. Carson inhaled and smiled to herself, she loved the smell of the ocean.
Looking for a Christmas/Cabin Romance 1x1.
sɪssᴏʀʜᴀɴᴅs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me