🦋 The 20th Hunger Games ➵ Victor: Penny

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: The 20th Hunger Games ➵ 11 left

Postby rose petals. » Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:31 am

GᒪOᖇIᗩ ᒪᗩᑕE
|female|2|career|tags: careers|

Gloria breathed a sigh of relief when the last of the mutts hurried away, but the career wasn't about to let her guard down that easily. Unlike careers, mutts had no rules, and once the careers turned their backs the beasts could be back for more. Gloria cast her gaze to Killick's body, and felt her stomach flip. This shouldn't have happened... Tears began to cloud over the career's eyes, but she blinked them away, what would the viewers of Panem say if they saw her crying? Fist clenching, Gloria retrieved the knives from the dead bodies of the mutts, wiping the blood off in the grass the best she could. The dark red liquid coating her once shiny blades was disgusting. As they started back towards the camp, Gloria took up the rear. Although one of the mutts had gashed her side, she was less injured than some of her other teammates. She felt an odd sense of comradery as they walked back from the fight... almost as if Eden was right... maybe they were a family...

ᑭEᑎᑎY ᔕYᒪᐯEᔕTEᖇ
|female|8|tribute|tags: felix, sienna, jay, ew darius|

Penny turned to Felix, unable to hide the smile that had spread across her face. However, before Felix could continue speaking a voice rang out from behind him and her district partner came charging at them. With a shriek Penny found herself frozen in place, unable to do anything with the throwing knife or arrows in her hands. When the horrible brute made his way to the tent, Penny could only let out another scream of warning, her legs not letting her move from her place.
rose petals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The 20th Hunger Games ➵

Postby Runnersback » Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:22 am

Sienna Mach-North| D7 |17|Tags:Penny,Felix,Jay,Darius| loc: camp

As the tribute from seven woke up to horrid screaming, maniacal hissing in the distance, and a fragile boy calling out her name. She swiftly hopped up to her feet aggressively rubbing the sleep from her eyes, she would have to speak to Felix and Penny in a moment. There was a little boy she had to help. Sienna softly stumbled over to the slashed tent as she spotted the bleeding Jay. She gently touched his face to wipe his tears. “Jay! Jay, I’m right here sweetie.” Sienna said tears clotting her eyes from seeing the tiny figure in front of her. She quickly ripped at the lower half of her shirt forming a cropped top to try and stop the bleeding as best as she could. Sienna pressed it softly to his side while applying pressure,“I know... I know but your being so strong, Jay! Your going to get through this!” She said softly while gently pulling his body out of the tent to hold him in her arms by the fire. “Felix, Penny can you get me some water or one of you start tracking Darius. No... That’s how we got in this mess in the first place and strength lies in numbers. Just get the water and warm some of it! We’ll catch that mutt in a bit...” Sienna said with broken bits of rage forming in her eyes, Jay was so young he didn’t deserve this as she continued applying pressure to his horrid wound. “Your gonna make it... Just don’t lose hope.”
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:17 pm

Darius Silk District Eight NPC Antagonist
Tagged: None
As he fled the scene of the crime, Darius didn't even bother laughing. No use wasting his breath on more maniacal laughter when the audience loved him already. With pesky tributes like Moses and Colby gone, Darius was now the tallest in the arena, so of course he was the most popular! Now that he'd killed, he would stand out even more.
He planned to take down the Careers single-handedly after he'd terrorized Sienna's alliance enough. This year, the Careers were led by the most pathetic tribute to ever live. That snivelling Eden made Darius want to be sick. He still had no idea what Sienna saw in that guy, but it didn't really matter. When he delivered Eden's head to her, she would fall head-over-heels for him instead.
Darius realized he was heading south, towards the swamp. Even though the swamp landscape was literally right in that direction, right in front of his eyes, his pea brain hadn't processed it until now. His face broke into a grin as another bigoted thought crossed his mind. Bet those girls can't catch me. Especially Felix. They're such runts, they'll just drown in the swamp.

Demitra Sparks District Three NPC Antagonist
When Demitra reached the Careers' camp, she found it deserted. Thin brows furrowed in confusion as she examined the recently-extinguished firepit, the untouched tent large enough to house at least six tributes. The weapons and supplies were gone, so the Careers must have gone hunting. Probably murdering more children, She thought as her eye twitched.
It was their fault, it was all their fault. Demitra's vision flickered back to the grisly scene in the lake, the tattered remains of the coat Zoe wore. They'd gone to that damned island together, but Demitra had to make the return journey alone. Thoughts pricked at her mind: I was the one who led her to the island. I was the one who suggested foraging in the sand, even though I knew about the mutt. I was the one who left her alone- but with a pained groan, she chased the thoughts away and replaced them with something easier to accept. The image of a scapegoat - a Career. Her mentor, Quill, was one of the most terrible people she'd ever known. But he wasn't wrong about everything. The Careers were the source of all evil, just as he said. They had to be. Demitra didn't know what she'd do otherwise.

It's their fault. It's all their fault she's dead. She could feel something trickling down her face, leaving a wet trail from her eyes to her trembling chin. Maybe some of the lakewater had gathered in her eyes during the swim. Through a blurred haze, Demitra reached for the coals in the firepit, hoping the heat would burn away the pain of her loss somehow. She was almost disappointed to find they'd cooled already. Clenching her jaw, she took a piece and brought it to the white canvas of the Careers' tent. It was so clean, like a blank slate. Nothing like the consciences of those horrible child-killers.

MURDERERS, Demitra wrote. Once the first word had tainted the fabric, she couldn't stop. MURDERERS, MURDERERS, MURDERERS.
Her head snapped up at the sight of five taller tributes heading her way. The Careers were back, but one of them was missing. That's when Demitra saw it. Grey eyes widened at the sight of the mangled sixth Career, cradled in the arms of an ally. Her face contorted in disgust; she'd seen this too many times before. Murderers.
After that brief hesitation, Demitra sprang up and ran, not caring which direction she went. A part of her hoped the Careers had seen her. Let them come. I want to hurt them like they've hurt me, She thought. And I already have a plan.

Eden Beauregard District One Career
Tagged: Gloria, Madeline, Chaska, Caspia
Out of the corner of his eye, Eden caught a glimpse of tears in the eyes of the two most unlikely allies - Madeline and Gloria. His own district partner attacked her tears with almost frantic hands, swiping them away as if she didn't understand what was happening to her. To spare the two girls' pride, Eden pretended not to notice, even though their reactions spoke volumes.
His own eyes pricked with a burning dryness that matched his parched mouth and aching throat. He wanted to cry too, but his fits of weeping during the fight had expended all his tears, leaving his reddened eyes dry and stinging. All the anguish bottled up threatened to escape in hysterical screams, and it took what little determination he had left to suppress it. He tried to focus on his surroundings, the snow crunching underneath his feet that transitioned into patchy forest mulch, then into grass as they left the woods behind. It didn't help.

Once the familiar tent and firepit came into view, Eden felt his throat tighten. It was time to say farewell to Killick for good. He headed to the center of camp and set down the backpack, too distracted to even notice the fresh vandalism scrawled on the side of the tent. Even though his bag contained almost all the Careers' possessions, setting it aside didn't make him feel any lighter. The heaviness was inside, squeezing his ribs until he almost couldn't breathe.
"Is... is everyone ready to say their last words to Killick? I understand if you're not ready." Eden's voice was barely a whisper, but he was surprised it worked at all. "I'm not ready, either."
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybee. » Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:48 am

Caspia Searobin | District 4 | Location: Back to Camp | Tags: Careers (-1)|
Caspia dipped her head in gratitude as Chaska wordlessly took her trident which was only going to get in the way. Her entire body felt heavy as they made their way back to camp, and not just from the physical weight of the body in her arms. Even Madeleine and Gloria seemed overcome by grief, which made Caspia inhale a shaky breath. Leave it to Killick to bring their entire alliance together, if only he could see it. By the time they reached camp Caspia's eyes were so blurry that the words freshly written on their tent were nothing but black smudges, and she certainly didn't have the mental capacity to try and figure out what they were. As gently as possible she laid Killick by the river, far enough away from their stuff that the clawed hovercrafts that came to collect him wouldn't mess anything up. Eden, in a tiny voice, asked if people were ready to say goodbye and Caspia took a deep steadying breath. "I could never be ready, but here we are.." She was not one for words, but it seemed appropriate that his District partner would speak first so she went on. "Thank you for always being willing to spar with me, Killick. I'm sorry that we never got to have that one final fight." Simple words, and maybe not the most sentimental, but they meant a lot to her.

———

Felix Prestman | District 12 | Location: Jay & Sienna's Camp | Tags: Penny, Sienna, Jayw|  
The whole series of events seemed to be happening in both a single instant and a lifetime. It all happened too fast but also as if in slow motion. Felix could barely comprehend the pain and horror he was feeling as Darius ran towards the tent and his mouth opened in a wordless warning shout. It was too late. His blade slashed through the fabric of tent before the horrible sound of a young boys scream pierced the air. Hearing Jay's frightened voice Felix snapped out of his frozen position and began to run towards the tent but Sienna was already there. Before she'd even asked he was at the river, dumping out the remaining berries and scooping water up into the cooking pot. When she suggested the other go track Darius, Felix snapped up straight. "No, no.. there's no way Penny and I are separating." It seemed Sienna realised that a moment after she'd suggested it though. Using a branch hooked through the pots handles he held the water over the fire and then hurried the sterilised water over to Sienna. "Here," he said gently, frowning down at the young boy in her arms. It was not looking great for poor Jay.
🌷🌷

Natalie (she/her)
Introvert
Fantasy
Current Interests: FE3H

🌷🌷
honeybee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DetectiveLunar » Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:50 pm

Madeline Gomez//District 1//Female//A brat//Tagged; The Careers

They were back at camp now. She would’ve been glad to be back, to take a rest after beating up that smelly rat after their amazing plan had worked out. Unfortunately, their “amazing” plan hadn’t worked out. Those mutts were unplanned and they had done a number on them. Those stupid mutts had hurt her friends, they had killed one of them, and they made her have a dumb allergic reaction!!

Those vile creatures, those gross slimy roaches. They had taken Killick away from them. That fish boy shouldn’t have died so soon. He should’ve survived much longer. They should’ve all come back alive and well.

She forced herself to look at her feet as the fish girl placed the boy down. She didn’t want to look at him, not when she still had this weird water dripping out of her eyes. She didn’t want to say her last words either. She wasn’t sure why, but she felt like if she spoke it would only make things worse for her. As if she would shatter if she made the slightest noise. She would listen to the others’ last words but she wouldn’t give her own.

She still didn’t know why she felt the way she did. She had never experienced something like this and it confused her. Water still trickled down her cheeks and she felt that weird feeling. This had to be some sort of sickness or allergic reaction. What else could it possibly be??? It CLEARLY wasn’t her experiencing emotions, why would you think that? That’s dumb. Emotions didn’t make her feel like this! It made her blood boil and forced her to shriek insults at those idiotic rats from the academy. It made her feel like she was better than everyone else, like no one could ever reach her. It didn’t make her eyes water or her heart feel heavy. That’s just stupid.

Jay Fernandez//District 11//Male//Tagged;

His fear refused to go away, even with Sienna’s reassuring words he continued to cry. He didn’t want to die. He wanted to be okay, he wanted to just be perfectly fine and napping inside the tent. That’s all Jay had wanted, to peacefully get some sleep after all the horrible events he had been through. He wasn’t ready to meet his friends on the other side, it scared him too much.

As Sienna moved him he let out a small whimper, the movement causing more pain to course through his small body. His vision began to blur and he wasn’t sure if it was from the pain he felt or the blood loss. It terrified him.

Would he wake up alone? Would his friends be there for him? Were they there now, waiting for him? Was there even another side? Was there a place after death or would he just be all alone in total darkness? His breathing began to quicken as all these questions raced through his mind. He didn’t want to go. But no matter how much he hoped he would survive this, he knew better. He had noticed how his heart thumped against his chest, getting faster and faster. How his vision only got blurrier and blurrier. He even noticed the wave of dizziness that had crashed over him.

What he hadn’t noticed were these newcomers. He hadn’t been focused enough on anything else to notice the two new tributes until now. Penny and Felix. That’s what Sienna had said. When did they even get here? He wondered, trying to shift a bit in order to see them. It didn’t succeed, instead resulting in more pain. Even if he had been able to get them into his sight, what would he even do? His vision was already blurred, it wouldn’t matter and it wasn’t even important.

It wouldn’t matter. It didn’t matter. More and more tears streamed down his cheeks as he came to realize this. Sienna’s efforts didn’t matter, neither did the other tributes’. He felt so bad because of it. Sienna was trying her best and yet he was still bleeding.

He reached out a trembling hand towards his chest. When it found Sienna’s hand it curled around her wrist. Just like his hand, his voice still trembled and held a saddened tone. “I’m sorry…” He cried. “I’m so sorry.. I’m sorry… I’m sorry. I… I can’t… Sienna I’m sorry. I don’t want to go. I don’t want to..” His voice began to falter and he felt extremely lightheaded, like he was going to faint.

“I don’t want to go… I’m scared.” Were his final words before he slipped out of consciousness, everything around him going black. He couldn’t see anything at all, he couldn’t even hear. It was like he just slipped into a weird sleep. He didn’t feel anything anymore.

Moments later, a cannon fired and Jay’s little storybook closed. It had reached the final page and the narrator had finally muttered the final words.

the end.

(And thats it! Sorry it’s a bit too long and I hope it wasn’t too sad!!!)
DetectiveLunar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rose petals. » Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:18 pm

GᒪOᖇIᗩ ᒪᗩᑕE
|female|2|career|tags: careers|

Gloria still hovered towards the outside of the group. It seemed like an intimate moment for Caspia and the others. It wasn't her place, at least the snobby district two girl had enough sense to realize that. For once, Gloria was quiet and kept her thoughts to herself, running her fingers gently over one of her knives. Beads of sweat formed along her brow, probably from the fight, and the career mindlessly wiped them away with the back of her hand. Nothing to worry about.

ᑭEᑎᑎY ᔕYᒪᐯEᔕTEᖇ
|female|8|tribute|tags: felix, sienna, jay, ew darius|

The chaos clouded Penny's brain and she stumbled forward, almost unaware of what was going on. She heard a cry and then saw Darius's dark form running off. When Sienna told them to split up, Penny opened her mouth to protest but Felix already voiced his opinion on the idea. Moments later, Jay's cannon went off. No no no no no! This couldn't be happening! Penny gasped in horror as she ran to their side, looking at the Jay's poor lifeless body. She barely knew him... but it was still so horrible. No kid deserved to die, especially not in such a cruel way like that. Darius had always freaked her out, from the moment she first saw him on the train she knew to be wary of him. It's why she chose to avoid him during training and to talk to Felix instead. Turns out that Penny's instincts was right, as her district partner was such a coward that he'd stoop so low as to kill a child.
rose petals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The 20th Hunger Games ➵ 10 left

Postby SunnyJustice » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:55 pm

Eden Beauregard District One Career
Tagged: Gloria, Madeline, Chaska, Caspia
As Caspia spoke, thanking her district partner for the good times and apologizing it didn't turn out as they'd wanted, Eden could feel his heart breaking for her. She'd known Killick longer than any of the others had. Although she seemed calm and composed on the outside, the grief rolling off her in waves was almost tangible.
Once Caspia had finished, Eden approached the riverbank and knelt beside his motionless ally. With a gentle hand, he brushed the hair out of Killick's face and swept his eyelids shut. "This might be goodbye, but we'll never truly let you go. As long as the Careers live, you'll live on in our hearts. Because, Killick... you'll always be our brother."
With that, Eden stepped back to let his other allies finish saying what they needed to. He didn't want to get in the way in case Chaska had something to say, but Madeline and Gloria didn't seem to have any, although tears still streamed down the cheeks of the former. Gloria, on the other hand, seemed a little uncomfortable as she stood on the outskirts of camp. Eden made brief eye contact with her, trying to convey the wordless message that she was welcome here - and he'd work harder than ever to support his allies in Killick's absence.
Deciding a hug was long overdue, he approached Madeline and wrapped his arms around her. He'd never seen her like this. Although it was a sign she cared, it still sparked a worry that gnawed in his heart, a worry that applied to the others too. Would Caspia be okay after the loss of her district partner? How was Gloria holding up? Was Chaska hiding his pain, and could Eden do anything to ease it? He wanted to help them but didn't know where to start. For now, he'd begin with hugging Madeline until her tears subsided a little.

Demitra Sparks District Three NPC Antagonist
By the time Demitra returned to the lake, the remains of Zoe's coat were already gone. Moonlight shone over the clear, pristine waters, lulling any tribute into a false sense of security. Demitra knew better. That disgusting mutt lurked within, almost as foul and evil as the child-murdering Careers. She couldn't wait for those villains to become mutt food.
Thinking back to the wounds covering the dead Career's body, Demitra concluded he must have been mauled by a different sort of mutt, something that lurked in the northern forest. Not the water-dwelling one that killed with a single snap of its massive jaws.
Easy, then. Those mutts will be hungry for seconds, Demitra thought, face twitching as she grinned at no one. I'll just find them... and lure them back to their favorite food. It's a death those murderers deserve.

Darius Silk District Eight NPC Antagonist
After a fair bit of running, Darius decided he was too tall for the others to catch up with anyway. A smug smile twisted his face into looking more arrogant than it already did. He flopped down in the grass to look at the stars, which were much more interesting than worrying about a bunch of bleeding-heart tributes. Bet I could beat them with my eyes closed, He thought. Sienna and Penny don't count because they're girls. That District Twelve boy has a knife, but I'm taller than him so he won't even be able to reach me.
He literally thought his gender and height would be enough to protect himself. Keep telling yourself that, Darius.

Icarus Matthias District Two Mentor
Tagged: Licaria, Edmund
Icarus couldn't wait to get his hands on the next criminal he encountered in the alleyways. But in spite of his itch to strike back against the perpetrators of injustice, here he was, confined to his couch with a sobbing Edmund in his arms. This happened every year when a District Four tribute met their demise. It never got easier, not for Edmund, who refused to harden his heart despite everything.
"I just... I just wanted him to have what I had," Edmund sobbed. "Like Willow and I, our last fight... Oh, Killick, why..."
"I know." Icarus recalled that Edmund's final fight had actually also been sabotaged by mutts, but he didn't dare remind his fellow mentor. Let Edmund remember that final farewell as however happy he wanted it to be. He needed that right now.

The Darius atrocity only made the situation worse, building onto Icarus' already infernal rage. If he could form words to describe all the violent punishments he wanted to inflict on that murderer, it would make President Luca nod her head and affirm she made the right choice in taking away citizens' freedom of speech. Tributes killing tributes was a normal occurrence in the Hunger Games. But to purposely target the youngest and weakest child of all, then laugh and gloat - disgusting.
Right now, the only thing keeping Icarus sane about that honor-forsaken arena was his child. Well... children now. He hadn't missed the tears Gloria had attempted to hide back then. After all her belligerence before, she'd finally come around and begun to care. In the mentor's eyes, Gloria was a true Career now, just like her brother-in-arms. Icarus was sure Chaska's influence had played a role in this. Even now, even with all the rage and grief clouding his mind, Icarus could think of his son and feel a little better.

Himaya Hannock District Eleven Mentor
Tagged: No one now
Dark, wide eyes stared in disbelief at the scene unfolding on the screen before her. All Himaya could do was watch numbly as the cold blade, wielded by an even colder killer, slashed through the tent where her child lay. This was no accident. Darius knew the grave consequences of his actions tonight, yet he chose to follow through anyway.
Screams, horrible screams faded into the background as the world narrowed in focus. Jill's violent rampage in the next room seemed as distant as the roaring of wind outside. Heart pounding, Himaya whispered a prayer to whomever might be listening: Please save my child. He can't die now, not like this. Not like this.
Himaya reached out for her poor, terrified boy, the desperate movement seeming to take an eternity as the scene slipped by in a blur. She'd have given anything for her sweet child to be able to hear her voice. "Jay, stay with us. We love you."
No reply except the distant sound of cannon fire, a cruel rejection of her prayer and of little Jay's last wish. He just wanted to live. He just wanted to live, but Darius had stolen the breath from his body, left him cold and afraid as his final moments ticked by. Himaya clenched her trembling hands into fists as the first tears carved their path down her cheeks. She hoped, for justice's sake, that Darius did not run into the Careers. The death they granted him would be far swifter than he deserved. No, he needed to atone for his crimes at the hands of those he'd hurt most. Sienna. Show him no mercy, just as he showed none to my child.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The 20th Hunger Games ➵

Postby Runnersback » Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:05 pm

Sienna Mach-North| D7 |17|Tags:Penny,Felix| loc: camp -> looking south

As Sienna had tried to dunk the torn cloth into the heated water, it was all too late especially when she felt Jay’s trembling hand curl up around her wrist. She was trying to speak but nothing came out in time when the cannon fired. That’s when the tremors started for the poor girl as she clutched onto Jay’s body. She held onto the poor boy tightly refusing to believe he was gone but something in her mind had fractured while tears pooled down her face. The trembling Sienna just sat Jay to the side while picking up her axe with nervous hands. “When they take everything from you, you taking everything from them, right?” Sienna croaked out. “I’m going to murder Darius...And you guys can come along if you want but there’s no words in the world that will change my mind.” She got out through her broken sobs. This was all her fault... Everyone’s deaths were her fault, if Penny and Felix wanted to live maybe it was best for them to befriend the careers. Wasn’t she the real reason all her allies and friend were dead now anyways. “He looks like he went South, and that’s where I’ll be. The backpack might have food left and there should be a warm blanket in there if you guys want to stay by the fire. But I can’t do this alone, your both hell of a lot stronger then me in more ways than one.” Sienna admitted shakily before turning to face south.
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☭ liv

Postby Zyn » Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:11 pm

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚊 𝚂𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚡 ☭
District 2 || Career || Male || Eighteen || The Mad Dog

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
☭ Location: North Quadrant
xxxxxxxxxxxA Clearing
☭ Tags: The Careers, Caspia
☭ Mood: Lost

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    The long walk back to camp allowed Chaska to really become one with his emotions. Or the lack of them, he was quite stoic on the outside seemingly un-phased by everything that had just happened despite flying into a rage to too long ago. Now to a stranger watching the games it appeared as though he just didn't care. Which couldn't be further from the truth, in fact Chaska cared and hurt so much over what had just happened and what had happened in the past that he had shut down. Pushed all of the emotions that he couldn't deal with and wouldn't deal with away making way for a blank slate. He came to a halt near the edge of the group. He was aware of how he looked and he didn't want Caspia to see such a cold expression so soon after she had lost her district partner. It would be painful he was sure to see someone that one thought was their ally act so callus towards the death of a lover one. But he also couldn't go back to the tent, it would be improper not to send off his brother even if he was doing it in an odd way. So instead he stood and listened as those who wanted to speak, mainly Caspia and Eden made their piece. As he expected Madeline and Gloria were silent like him. Out of the corner of his eyes he could see the tears rolling down Madeline's cheeks. Gloria seemed to have similar thoughts to him and had stuck to the edges. Allowing his gaze to flicker back to group he watched as Eden made their way over to Madeline and wrapped their arms around their crying district partner. As though realizing that it was what he should be doing he took a few jerky steps forward before his gait smoothed out and he quickly found himself by Caspia's side. Without a word he pulled her in for a hug.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The 20th Hunger Games ➵ 10 left

Postby honeybee. » Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:30 am

Caspia Searobin | District 4 | Location: Back to Camp | Tags: Careers |
Everyone else was quiet as Caspia said her piece and then Eden moved next to Killick's body to say his own words, calling him their brother and promising that he'd live on in their hearts. After that there were no more voices to fill the hole in her heart. Eden moved to hug Madeleine and Caspia had to take another deep breath to keep the wave of grief from rolling over her. In another reality she'd be hugging Killick for comfort after the loss of an ally, in this one she was alone. Suddenly Chaska appeared besides her and she gazed at him confused for a second before he pulled her into a hug. She couldn't hide the whimper that escaped her lips as she returned it and then, with her face hidden, she allowed the tears to fall. When, at last, her shoulders stopped shaking from her silent sobs she pulled back a little to look at him. "Thank you," She whispered hoarsely. "You don't know how much I needed that."
———

Felix Prestman | District 12 | Location: Jay & Sienna's Camp | Tags: Penny, Sienna, Jay|  
Sienna didn't even have the chance to use the hot water before little Jay's hand fell limp and the cannon fired. Felix didn't attempt to stop the tears that fell from his eyes as he mourned for the poor boy he barely knew. "Sienna, I... I'm sorry." He should have fought back when Darius attacked him, if he'd stopped him then and there Jay would be safe, and Darius wouldn't still be around to endanger Penny's life or anyone else's. Maybe that was why he nodded when Sienna asked them to join her, ignoring the slash on his arm from Darius or the cut on his shoulder from the goat-mutt. "I can't promise much help." He told her softly, "But there may at least be intimidation in numbers."
🌷🌷

Natalie (she/her)
Introvert
Fantasy
Current Interests: FE3H

🌷🌷
honeybee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes