Pokemon: Kalos, Where Dreams Come True! (open and starting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Pokemon: Kalos, Where Dreams Come True! (open and starti

Postby Stumpy. » Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:58 pm

(Mack is open)
Mackenzie (Mack)-13-Female-Tags: Open

Mack held the two pokeballs in her hand. She called out Echo, her phantump and the Ralts she caught yesterday. "Hmm..." She muttered. "You need a name."
Hungry for art.
he/him
wildlife biology major
Stumpy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:35 pm

wolfrunner wrote:-anybody wanna be Dratini for right now?

"Cute!? Like me!? It whacked me on the head with its tail!", protested the brunette trainer not seeing what about the pokemon's actions meant it liked her. As if to prove her point, Sarah watched as the small serpent-like dragon's tail glowed before aiming to smack both Zorua and Riolu. Panic rose in the teen,"Zorua get out of the way!", she ordered.

Zorua quickly grabbed a hold of Riolu before both of them went tumbling away. Detangling himself from the jackel-like bipedal pokemon, the dark type jumped back to his feet. He faced Dratini once again who was now rummaging through Sarah's bag. Growling the little tricky fox took on a fighting stance before shooting the young female trainer a look. The Pokemon didn't care when Dratini attacked Sarah, it was kind of funny as their human traveling partners pointed out, but now it was personal.

Hold on a second...didnt Luthen just say Dratinis normally lived in water?! A grin spreading across her face, "I've got it! Zorua let's help that Dratini! Hold it down Grass Knot!", Sarah called.

Zorua's glowed green as likewise growing sprouted uprooted themselves on either side of the serpent-like Dragon type.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:41 pm

"Dragon type are weak against fairy type moves." Luna pointed out to no one in particular. Luna pulled out a book and began to read it quietlt. Her eyes taking in every imformation. This book was based off of fairy type and dragon type pokemon. Luna closed the book and then added. "They are also weak against ice, rock and also other dragon type moves." Luna educated everyone.

She knew that if Sarah was planning on catching it, this might be a good thing to know. Luna looked over at Ice Wind. The sleeping Glaceon didn't seem to show much intrest in this battle. Luna looked back over to watch Sarah battle against the Dratini.
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:50 pm

"Rio..." Riolu thanked Zorua for helping her avoid being hit by Dratini's tail. Now She wanted to return the favor and help the Dratini.

"Oh I caught a Flabebe yesterday! And here's a friend for Jasmine." Brianna said sending out her two new Pokémon. Flabebe and Fenniken. Upon seeing Jasmine Fenniken yipped happily, while Flabebe stayed close to Brianna.

coding by spooky jim

Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:55 pm

Jasmine squealed in excitment at seeing another Fennekin. "Fennekin!" She yippee leaping towards her new friend.

Ice Wind blinked open a eye and leaped up onto Warrior as soon as Luna jumped off the shiny Metagross. Ice Wind curlee back up and closed his eyes.

"Yeah! And don't forget that we are going to have to have our battle sometime!" Luna said remembering their promise to each other. Well more or less deal.
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WildcatBlue » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:27 am

Sunny-->Age 17-->Tags: Yorki-->Status: Helping Yorki

Sunny slowly awakened, yawning and stretching her arms. She rubbed her eyes sleepily. "Morning Pidgeot, morning Yorki." She said, pidgeot smiling and flapping around.

Shade -->Age 15 -->Tags: Sarah-->Status: Talking

Shade looked up at the battle, finally recovered from his fall. "Dratini? Hey that seems like an awesome catch." He said, sitting up to watch his friend battle.
WildcatBlue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magnapinna » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:38 am

(Anywhere i can jump in?)

-pfp by lifora

comms tentactively open (just send a pm and we can work smth out)
magnapinna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:54 am

Dratini seemed to perk up suddenly realizing what was going on when Sarah called an attack. It honestly didn't seem all the worried. Instead it raised its tail which began to glow until it was coated in a metallic looking substance. The small serpent-like Pokemon then turned while it whipped its tail out to brake the constricting foliage.

Zorua growled in frustration as it's eyes stopped glowing.

'That was Iron Tail and it packs a punch too.', the female trainer thought recognizing the move the Pokemon used to free itself. But there was no way she was letting this catch go. Dratini was going to be Sarah's weather it wanted to come along now or not. "Zorua run off into the trees!", Sarah shouted.

The furry Pokemon looked back at his human partner for a moment before making a dash for the cover of a section of forest that surrounded the camp site. It may have looks like he was running away, but Zorua knew better. Retreat wasn't on Sarah's brain. The only thing that was was winning and the was part of it. It moved just in time too, because the wild Dragon type released a blast of spiraling wind right at the trees.

Sarah ducked down as the wild pokemon's attack tore through the foliage and uprooted a few of the trees and bushes. She should have been worried considering her partner was in there but it didn't show. In fact the girl's grin only widened as excitement took over. "Shadow Ball!"

Suddenly a black sphere of energy soared towards Dratini from the trees off to the side . This attack managed to catch the small serpent creature by surprise and hit its intended mark.

"Now use Grass Knot again!"

Once again the glowing roots sprung up on either side of the Dratini as it shook off the effects of the surprise Shadow Ball. It's tail began glowing being coated to look metallic as it prepared another Iron Tail to free itself.

Not on the brunette's watch. With it pinned Sarah acted quickly removing a pokeball from her belt, made its size increase and chucked it at the Dratini.

Zorua leaped out of the foliage watching with narrowed eyes.

At first it looked like the Dratini was caught....until the little Pokemon broke free of it's confines. Once free it started to charge a blue sphere at it's mouth before launching it at the dark type.

"Zorua use Dark Pulse and make it count!", commanded Sarah as she resided a second pokeball. This time she was going to make the dragon type her' s. She was determined to.

Zorua responded by releasing a stream of dark rings at the wild Pokemon. It collided head on with the sphere Dratini had created, holding it back before eventually pushing through to its mark. The Tricky Fox snickered hearing the little pokemon's shrill screech when it's attack hit.

"Go pokeball!", shouted Sarah tossing the red and white capsule at the downed wild Pokemon. The pokeball gave two shakes before little sparks erupted from the button in its center.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K0Z1 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:20 am

Spring

Sh hummed softly as she saw another trainer .She tilted her head while she held her poochyena in her arms .She walked over to thee other trainer (Mack) ."Hi there".She said to the girl still holding her poochyena in her arms.
The following user has left this site for the most part. They do not enjoy the site like they used to and wish everyone well. I will be on every so often, but I no longer seek what this place has to offer. If you seek to contact me my discord is: henri#0005
K0Z1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stumpy. » Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:54 am

Mackenzie (Mack)- 13- Female- Pokemon center- tags: Spring

Mackenzie turned around, her Phantump and Ralts behind her. "oh, hello!" She waves and picks up her Phantump and Ralts
Hungry for art.
he/him
wildlife biology major
Stumpy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me