Never More RP (A Supernatural Roleplay; Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Favourite Supernatural Characters

Dean Winchester
24%
Sam Winchester
18%
Castiel
23%
Crowley
6%
Rowena
No votes
Lucifer
13%
Gabriel
16%

Total votes : 62

Re: Never More RP (A Supernatural Roleplay; Accepting)

Postby Supernatural_ » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:21 am

|| Atria || Tags; Zeriel ||

Atria shook her head at his words, smiling softly. "I do not plan on doing anything, honestly. The world's ending, but I completely lost. But going on a road trip? That might make things less complicated and have me forget my worries." She could have sworn she felt a shred of doubt on her brother, but she shrugged it off, believing it was a false feeling. Looking around their surrounding area, she could sense something off. Angel radio was going haywire, and the voices overwhelmed her mind. Stumbling back a step slightly at a sudden sharp pain in her head, she gasped out: "Another seal has broken."

[ haha, it's fine. I felt that way before, but it gets easier ]

▬▬▬▬(𝘩𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦)▬▬▬▬
╔═══════════════════════╗
I am the one who gripped you tight
and raised you from perdition.
~Always Keep fighting
╚════════════════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬(𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠)▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬(𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
Saving people, hunting things....
The Family Business.
Shoot me a PM if you wanna start a 1x1
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘)▬▬▬▬
xxxxx
Never More
The Darkness Rises

xxxxx
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
☬☬☬
▬▬▬▬(𝑠𝘩𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟)▬▬▬▬
Supernatural_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Never More RP (Supernatural)(New and Accepting)

Postby Lilitha. » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:52 am

Dahlia l ♀ l 27
She sighed relief as she walked up to him and smiled, placing her hand on his shoulder. "I kinda figured that you wouldn't want to. I'm highly against the whole idea as well. Although, there is no one else who can take your place of Micheal's vessel. Well, not that we know of that is.." Dahlia crossed her arms as she remembered a thought, "Hang on, stay right here." Flying off, she returned with a beer, in her left hand while a beer in her right. She handed the beer in her left arm before popping open the right one for herself. "I heard this should help I guess." she muttered, taking a sip of the beer.
Image 𝚕𝚒𝚕𝚒 ~ 𝚕𝚒𝚕𝚢 Image
"𝙵𝚊 𝚑𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚒! 𝙸𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝙸 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞.. 𝙸𝚗 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚠𝚊𝚢!"
kals | toyh | ©
Lilitha.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucifer's Vessel » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:16 am

Zeriel frowns, remembering when he'd left Heaven and how lost he'd felt back then. Perhaps Atria spending time with him would do her some good. Surprise flickers across his expression as Atria stumbles back, "Zery, give up control, now!" Amber demands, taking the reaction as meaning there's a threat in the area. Zeriel ignores that remark with a silent apology. Despite the fact that he'd basically shut out Angel Radio he can hear the faint buzzing of angels panicking and sadness tears through him at Atria confirms what he's dreading it means. "do you know how many have broken?" He inquires, tone slightly mournful as he tries to tune into the chatter of their siblings but unable to completely grab it. "Wait, you can feel that? The seals breaking." Zeriel doesn't bother answering that question.

Shaking her feathers out she takes flight, flapping her wings out and landing on the ground with grace and before taking her human form. She doesn't join them quite yet, tilting her head to the side and looking off towards the trash where she senses something. A frown crosses her face at what she senses and distracts her from listening to the angels interact with the human as she abandons them and makes her way to the trash, kneeling down next to a box that someone had left outside it. Anger flares through her when she opens it finding a group of three abandoned kittens, the trees around them shake as the wind picks up as she heals everything wrong with the kittens, sitting down and pulling the box into her lap, muttering soothing words to the small balls of fur as she reaches out with her spare senses in hopes of finding a stray that can take them in.
Last edited by Lucifer's Vessel on Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
⇠⇢
“Let me tell you, whoever said Dean was the dysfunctional one has never seen you with a sharp object in your hands.”
~ Gabriel
"I'm asking you, Father, one last time. Am I doing the right thing? Am I on the right path? You have to tell me, you have to give me a sign. Give me a sign! Because if you don't I'm going to do whatever I must."
~ Castiel
"You know why God cast me down? Because I loved him. More than anything. And then God created... You."
~ Lucifer
⇠⇢
Open RPs I'm Active In (I don't do 1x1)
xNone Right Nowx
⇠⇢
ImageImageImageImage
Please Send Me Trades! [66] Pages of Wishlist Pets! Selling event pets for 3C$!
My AO3 My SPN Fan Discord
⇠⇢
Lucifer's Vessel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Supernatural_ » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:29 am

|| Dean Winchester || Tags; Castiel, Dahlia, Gaea ||

Dean gratefully took the beverage from her hand, but he didn't drink it right away. "Why am I the only one who can vessel him?" He asked, not looking at her. It was all so confusing to him. He and his brother may have saved people more times than he can count, but that didn't make him the best asset for an archangel, did it?

Atria blinked a couple of times before she was brought back to reality. She shrugged as she said, "Thirty, maybe? Possibly more?" Lilith had been breaking the seals faster than she would have thought, and honestly, it was scaring her. Trying to bite back her tears, she added quietly, "Our brothers and sisters are afraid... They know that Lucifer is going to rise sooner than we thought."

▬▬▬▬(𝘩𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦)▬▬▬▬
~Always Keep fighting
▬▬▬▬▬▬(𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠)▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬(𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
The Family Business.
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘)▬▬▬▬
xxxxx
Never More
The Darkness Rises

xxxxx
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
☬☬☬
▬▬▬▬(𝑠𝘩𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟)▬▬▬▬
Supernatural_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lilitha. » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:50 am

Dahlia l ♀ l 27
Looking up from the beer, she glanced her orbs over at Dean, "From what I've heard, it's in your blood. I don't know anymore than that.. I'm sorry." Dahlia said before letting a soft sigh. Hearing a squeak, she glanced over Gaea to see a litter of kittens crawling on her. Smiling at her, she looked back at the beer before sitting down on the ground, next to the car. "Say, do you want to go and talk over pie? Pie sounds good at a time like this.."
Image 𝚕𝚒𝚕𝚒 ~ 𝚕𝚒𝚕𝚢 Image
kals | toyh | ©
Lilitha.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucifer's Vessel » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:12 am

After listening to her Zeriel is about to open his mouth and say something about how she was right, Amber cutting him off before he can "Give her hope, Zery. Everyone, especially you guys, needs hope. Don't you dare say she's right because she isn't." Rethinking his approach Zeriel speaks carefully, remembering the way some of his vessels in the past had lent him comfort in the time after he left as well as Amber's daily attempts at keeping him on track. "Atria, they're wrong. Lucifer won't be freed, can't be freed. We're pushing too hard against Hell for them to succeed." A sliver of doubt threads its way into his words, because he is doubtful that they are pushing as hard as they could be.

Gaea closes her eyes and sends off two of the kittens to their new mother, making sure the mother will be capable of caring for the two new kittens as well as her own small litter. Flickering her eyes open she holds the runt kitten to her chest, rising to her feet and walking over to the human and angel with the small furball in hand. She smiles a very fake smile at Dean before looking at the angel. "I'm taking her to my home to be cared for by one of my children. I noticed your interest in my feline forms. Before I take her away would you like to hold her?" She asks, brushing her fingers across the soft fur on the kitten's head.
⇠⇢
“Let me tell you, whoever said Dean was the dysfunctional one has never seen you with a sharp object in your hands.”
~ Gabriel
"I'm asking you, Father, one last time. Am I doing the right thing? Am I on the right path? You have to tell me, you have to give me a sign. Give me a sign! Because if you don't I'm going to do whatever I must."
~ Castiel
"You know why God cast me down? Because I loved him. More than anything. And then God created... You."
~ Lucifer
⇠⇢
xNone Right Nowx
⇠⇢
ImageImageImageImage
⇠⇢
Lucifer's Vessel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lilitha. » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:20 am

Dahlia l ♀ l 27
Dahlia jumped when she heard a voice from behind her. She turned her head only to be faced to Gaea as she held a kitten. Looking down at the kitten, her face lit up as Gaea had asked if she would like to hold the kitten. Nodding, she carefully pick up the kitten, stroking it's fur as she smiled at it. "I guess it's pretty obvious that I adore felines.." she chuckled. After petting the little kitten for some time, she handed it back to Gaea before smiling down at her, "Say, what are you going to name it?" Dahlia questioned as she tilted her head at the girl.
Image 𝚕𝚒𝚕𝚒 ~ 𝚕𝚒𝚕𝚢 Image
kals | toyh | ©
Lilitha.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucifer's Vessel » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:52 am

Gaea smiles at the reaction she gets from the angel, she was almost never wrong about these things and it warmed her to see that she was still able to pick up on those things. Her attention is drawn from her thoughts as the kitten is returned, she carefully brushes her fingers across its ears. "I don't name animals." She answers honestly, looking down at the furball as it burrows closer to her. "Their mother is the one that does that if she so chooses to. I believe..." She tilts her head in a similar fashion to the angel, observing the small creature for a bit before blinking. "She was taken from her mother before she was named. When I take her home Mitera will take her in and name her." She says after a moment longer.
⇠⇢
~ Gabriel
~ Castiel
~ Lucifer
⇠⇢
xNone Right Nowx
⇠⇢
ImageImageImageImage
⇠⇢
Lucifer's Vessel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Supernatural_ » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:41 am

|| Dean Winchester || Tags; Dahlia, Gaea ||

Dean smiled at her suggestion, but when Gaea approached them, suddenly he felt a bit nauseous. Looking over at her, sneezing slightly, he squinted his eyes. "Seriously?" He said with an exasperated tone. Rubbing his nose, he added, "Get that thing away from me." Had he not mentioned he was allergic to cats?

"Zeriel, no matter how hard we push, we cannot prevent Lilith from what she's doing unless we end her life," she told him, giving him a sad look. If he was trying to help with false words, then it wasn't working. There was no more hope for them, frankly. She knew that the moment Lilith rose. "I can feel his presence every moment of the day. I hear his laughs, his taunts..." Her words trailed off and she had to close her eyes. The thought of the Devil was too overwhelming for her to bear.

▬▬▬▬(𝘩𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦)▬▬▬▬
~Always Keep fighting
▬▬▬▬▬▬(𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠)▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬(𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
The Family Business.
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘)▬▬▬▬
xxxxx
Never More
The Darkness Rises

xxxxx
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
☬☬☬
▬▬▬▬(𝑠𝘩𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟)▬▬▬▬
Supernatural_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lilitha. » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:50 am

Dahlia l ♀ l 27
"I guess that makes sense.." Dahlia said rubbing the back of her neck before glancing over at Dean. Rolling her eyes, she flew Dean and her back into the motel room. "You're allergic to felines..?" she questioned the man as she headed him a pie.
Image 𝚕𝚒𝚕𝚒 ~ 𝚕𝚒𝚕𝚢 Image
kals | toyh | ©
Lilitha.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me