Never More RP (A Supernatural Roleplay; Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Favourite Supernatural Characters

Dean Winchester
24%
Sam Winchester
18%
Castiel
23%
Crowley
6%
Rowena
No votes
Lucifer
13%
Gabriel
16%

Total votes : 62

Re: Never More RP (Supernatural)(New and Accepting)

Postby Autvmn » Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:53 pm

"Dean wait! This is exactly why I didnt want to tell you, I dont want any of this. These are just my orders. I want to be your friend. Not the one who tells you what to do." He sighs and follows after.
Image Image
↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕
♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥
𝑰❜𝒗𝒆 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒕❜𝒔 𝒐𝒌𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒇𝒍𝒂𝒘𝒆𝒅.
↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕

Image Image
Autvmn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lilitha. » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:05 pm

Dahlia l ♀ l 27
Dahlia let out a sigh as she watched Dean storm out of the motel room. Shaking her head her brown orbs glanced over at Gaea as she took on a bird form, flying out of the motel room after them. Dahlia stood there in confusion and felt regret. Glancing at the pie, she thought if she should follow after them or stay and eat the pie..

(aaaa please ignore any mistakes, I'm on a mobile device so typing is quite hard xc)
Image 𝚕𝚒𝚕𝚒 ~ 𝚕𝚒𝚕𝚢 Image
"𝙵𝚊 𝚑𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚒! 𝙸𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝙸 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞.. 𝙸𝚗 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚠𝚊𝚢!"
kals | toyh | ©
Lilitha.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Supernatural_ » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:48 am

|| Dean Winchester || Tags; Castiel, Dahlia, Gaea ||

Dean let out an exasperated sigh when Castiel followed him, but he was oblivious that Gaea had too. Walking faster, he growled, "Clearly you want me to be the vessel of Michael, Cass. You urged me to say yes, correct? And why the hell would you want to be my friend?" He halted his steps and turned around to look at him, nothing warm in his gaze.

|| Atria || Tags; Zeriel ||

Atria listened to his words intently, but was thrown off slightly when he began a new conversation with his vessel, she presumed. "Fifty bar fights?" She repeated, making a weird face. "That's vulgar." Though, traveling all of the fifty states was a good idea to figure out what Lilith was doing... "I suppose joining you on this journey of yours wouldn't be too bad," she admitted.

▬▬▬▬(𝘩𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦)▬▬▬▬
╔═══════════════════════╗
I am the one who gripped you tight
and raised you from perdition.
~Always Keep fighting
╚════════════════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬(𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠)▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬(𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
Saving people, hunting things....
The Family Business.
Shoot me a PM if you wanna start a 1x1
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘)▬▬▬▬
xxxxx
Never More
The Darkness Rises

xxxxx
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
☬☬☬
▬▬▬▬(𝑠𝘩𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟)▬▬▬▬
Supernatural_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Autvmn » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:19 am

"No! I don't! Because I like you!" He's starting to get frustrated. Why does this human have to be so stubborn. So unwilling to listen.
Image Image

Image Image
Autvmn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Supernatural_ » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:28 am

Dean rolled his eyes, crossing his arms. "Like me?" His words were bitter on his tongue. "Why the hell would you like me? I was raised to kill things like you, Castiel, and you're lucky that I haven't even tried to yet." And an angel liking him as a person was no reason for him to stay. Having to be a vessel of some archangel wasn't something he wanted.

▬▬▬▬(𝘩𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦)▬▬▬▬
~Always Keep fighting
▬▬▬▬▬▬(𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠)▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬(𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
The Family Business.
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘)▬▬▬▬
xxxxx
Never More
The Darkness Rises

xxxxx
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
☬☬☬
▬▬▬▬(𝑠𝘩𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟)▬▬▬▬
Supernatural_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Autvmn » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:30 am

Hearing that just brakes him. "Fine. Go ahead. You can try. It won't work. I've been nothing but nice to you. You're forgetting that I pulled you out so I can throw you back in." He snaps before flying off and landing outside the bunker.
Image Image

Image Image
Autvmn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Supernatural_ » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:36 am

Dean wanted to laugh at the threat, but he found there was nothing left in him to do that. He was angry, tired and exasperated. He just wanted all of this to end, and if Castiel dragged him back to hell, then that would be a damned miracle! "Go ahead!" He yelled to nothing. "Do whatever the hell you want!" After a moment, he noticed the bird that watched him. Glaring, he knew that it was the little girl. Shaking his head, he moved to the impala, leaning against the hood.

▬▬▬▬(𝘩𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦)▬▬▬▬
~Always Keep fighting
▬▬▬▬▬▬(𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠)▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬(𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
The Family Business.
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘)▬▬▬▬
xxxxx
Never More
The Darkness Rises

xxxxx
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
☬☬☬
▬▬▬▬(𝑠𝘩𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟)▬▬▬▬
Supernatural_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lilitha. » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:03 am

Dahlia l ♀ l 27
She decided it's best maybe not to eat the pie. Letting out a heavy sigh, she flew over to Dean as she watched him rest on *Baby*. "Hey.. You okay? I would understand if you would want me gone as well, but hear me out. I honestly don't want you or your brother to say yes to either Micheal or Lucifer. They are just two spoiled brats who are bringing chaos to the world because they don't get along and want to fight it out." Dahia stood aleast a foot away from Dean, not wanting to upset him even more then he already is.
Image 𝚕𝚒𝚕𝚒 ~ 𝚕𝚒𝚕𝚢 Image
"𝙵𝚊 𝚑𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚒! 𝙸𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝙸 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞.. 𝙸𝚗 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚠𝚊𝚢!"
kals | toyh | ©
Lilitha.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Never More RP (A Supernatural Roleplay; Accepting)

Postby Supernatural_ » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:55 am

Dean looked up when he heard Dahlia approach. "I'm peachy," he replied, shrugging. Pursing his lips, he took in her words. At least she understood. He couldn't--no, wouldn't--do something like this. Who knows what would happen to him and the world if he said yes to Michael. And if Sam said yes to Lucifer? The world and his brother would fall apart in seconds! He heard the stories about the Devil, and he's dealt with demons, which are nothing compared to what the Devil could probably do. "I can't say yes to something like this, Dahlia. Tell him to find someone else." Someone who's stronger than I am.

▬▬▬▬(𝘩𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦)▬▬▬▬
~Always Keep fighting
▬▬▬▬▬▬(𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠)▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬(𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
The Family Business.
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘)▬▬▬▬
xxxxx
Never More
The Darkness Rises

xxxxx
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
☬☬☬
▬▬▬▬(𝑠𝘩𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟)▬▬▬▬
Supernatural_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Never More RP (Supernatural - Accepting)

Postby Lucifer's Vessel » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:02 am

Gaea continues to watch them, fluffing her wings out and laughing internally at the angels failure to talk reason into the human. Of course, the stubbornness of this hunter was beginning to become worrying, what if his brother was just as stubborn? That could throw a wrench in Lucifer's win going off without much of a hitch. Surprise crosses her when Dahlia arrives and she takes note of this angel because while she can be useful against Michael's vessel, she might be a threat to her own wishes for Lucifer's rise. He won't say 'yes'.

Zeriel decides against commenting on how tame the bar fights are compared to Amber's typical behavior. He's slightly surprised that Atria is actually going to join him, it was clear she wasn't there on Heaven's directive, for a brief moment he feels a thread of doubt and worry. What if she is one of Lucifer's angels? The use of the term 'meatsuit' and the fact that she isn't outright protecting seals could very well be dangerous. "Don't freak out, Zery. You've made your views clear and she hasn't made any moves." Zeriel considers that, nodding absently. "It's your choice of course, sister. With the world ending you might have things more interesting to do than travel with an insane brother and his slightly more insane vessel." "I'm not insane!" Zeriel chuckles at Amber's angry response.

Sam had been throwing everything he could at hunting down and killing Lilith. So far he hadn't succeeded, nearly getting himself killed more times than he cared to count. Anger and resentment burning at a soul deep level as he was reminded over and over again of his failures. Everything had changed when a demon had started talking about Dean's resurrection. That wasn't possible. It couldn't be possible. he'd tried everything he could think of to get his brother back, there was no way that Dean could be alive. Yet by the end of the encounter he was convinced that Dean was alive, or something was walking around in his skin. Sam fought down the burning anger that was threatening to surface at that knowledge. One step at a time. A phonecall to Ruby later and Sam was driving an old stolen pickup towards where the tracking spell had pinpointed Dean's location.

(I hope I do alright, I get nervous with canon characters. :silent: )
Last edited by Lucifer's Vessel on Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
⇠⇢
“Let me tell you, whoever said Dean was the dysfunctional one has never seen you with a sharp object in your hands.”
~ Gabriel
"I'm asking you, Father, one last time. Am I doing the right thing? Am I on the right path? You have to tell me, you have to give me a sign. Give me a sign! Because if you don't I'm going to do whatever I must."
~ Castiel
"You know why God cast me down? Because I loved him. More than anything. And then God created... You."
~ Lucifer
⇠⇢
Open RPs I'm Active In (I don't do 1x1)
xNone Right Nowx
⇠⇢
ImageImageImageImage
Please Send Me Trades! [66] Pages of Wishlist Pets! Selling event pets for 3C$!
My AO3 My SPN Fan Discord
⇠⇢
Lucifer's Vessel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me