This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting

Postby Almond Bark » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:37 pm

Morlil | Submaripper | Location: Berk|Tags: Sirene, Benron, Shelltoe, Nettal, Stormchaser, Raya
Morlil narrowed his eyes at Sirene and huffed backing down. He felt the nerve to throw her aside, but it wasn't worth it anyways. He shot a look at the Skrill and human, and grumbled. He just couldnt get used to humans... He wouldn't hurt Sirene anyways. Morlil muttered in dragon language "I'm gonna be alone for a moment.." Quiet enough maybe only Sirene could here it. He stretched out his wings and lifted himself off the sand. He darted out to sea and dove into the water, creating a splash. Morlil opened his eyes and looked around propelling himself down. He finally touched the sand. Morlil slowly turned his head, waddling on the sand. He was looking around for something specific..

Oracle | Eruptodon | Location: Berk
Oracle could hear a tremor of noise out in the distance, whatever or whoever was on that island was loud. She slowed her pace, the quick pace tiring her out slowly. Oracle slowly lowered herself to the sea level and poked the tip of her foot into the sea. Cold... she shuddered. She picked out her foot and shook it off gently. The distant island was beginning to shape itself out. It was a big one too. There were large figures scattered around the island.. viking huts maybe? So there were humans here.. She could also make out a beach, with lots of figures in all different sizes scattered about the beach. Oracle flew up into the clouds... They could be dragon hunters, she realized slowing to a halt.

╔════════════╗

Rather Inactive, so please give
me some time to reply to messages.
- - -
any pronouns
01-30

𓃡 | 𓃹 | 𓃒

╚════════════╝
Almond Bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

Postby WitchHazel » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:46 pm

(@HeichouLevi and Truffilo: Accepted!)

|Tarben|17|Viking|Location: Berk|Dragon: Ember|Tags: Toothless, Willa, Tobias, and Mel |

"A lot of us are," Tarben replied slowly. "Not everyone though. Willa doesn't have a dragon; though she only arrived here a short time ago. Besides, she has a horse. My parents aren't dragon riders - frankly, I'm not so sure they're super happy about me being one." His tone was light and humorous, though beneath there lay a sore spot. They were nearly upon the Academy now. "That cage-like structure up ahead is the Dragon Training Academy," he explained. "The stables are inside." He grew a bit uneasy as he recalled that Chief Hiccup had once told him that the tribe used to kill dragons there. I'm sure there's barely a trace of that left now, he thought worriedly, biting down on the inside of his cheek. It's been more than a decade since we used it for that. Tarben hadn't been born during that time, but he knew his history.

|Ember|Monstrous Nightmare|Adolescent|Location: Berk|Rider: Tarben|Tags: Rouge and Brenna

Ember narrowed her orangey eyes in suspicion. There was something about the girl's smell that she recognised, but she couldn't quite place a talon on it at the moment. Nonetheless, it made her trust the strange girl less.

|Brenna Stormborn|16|Location: Berk|Tags: Rouge and Ember|

Brenna felt unease gnawing at her stomach as the large dragon turned to look at her. It seemed as if it was inspecting her, though she couldn't be sure. Just so long as it doesn't catch on fire again... She hadn't even known that dragons could do that - was it something they could all do, or just this particular type? She hoped the answer was the latter.

|Stormchaser|Skrill|Adolescent|Location: Berk|Tags: Raya, Benron, Nettal, Shelltoe, Sirene, Morlil |

Stormchaser glanced distrustfully from the fish to the blue Monstrous Nightmare. His body remained tense as he sniffed at the fish, making sure that they were in fact alright to eat. "Thanks," he grumbled to the other dragon, though his tone still contained traces of wariness. He grabbed one of the fish and tossed it into the air, catching it in his mouth with ease. He offered the other fish to the viking girl. He didn't know if humans ate fish, but it was worth a shot.
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedLionPaladin » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:50 pm

(Awesome! Who would be open for a wounded Stormcutter and/or exhausted Woolly Howl? Keep in mind they are wild but can be tamed.)
RedLionPaladin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:57 pm

(All of my characters are pretty booked right now, otherwise I'd send one of them over. c: I'm planning on making another human character though; we have loads of dragons lol)
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FaerieBoy » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:57 pm

Tobias Atropadonna|Location ~ Berk|Tag(s) ~ Tarben, Toothless, Willa, Storm
You nodded thoughtfully. That made sense. The building ahead was exactly as he described it, much like a cage. Mel stopped dead in her tracks, and chose to growl at the building. You, on the other hand, were lost in staring at the building, not even noticing Mel at first. "Shhh, it's okay." You gently stroked her head, knowing why she was a little on edge. Leaning slightly on her horns, you glance at the others, wondering if they were on edge because of Mel. However, the building ahead certainly was not comforting, it's shape greatly resembled one of the buildings on your homeland. "Is that a dragon hunting building?" You ask in a voice as calm as you could force it to be.
FaerieBoy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lulu1239 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:33 pm

Rouge let's put a low rumble as he leans his head over towards her. "Hey it's ok" he rumbles.
i'm a proud yogscast and TeamFourStar fan :)
lulu1239

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bayleef » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:32 pm

(Anybody wanna talk to my charactors?)
Astral tags: icebreaker, Star
Astral leaned against the basaltic wall and gazed around. She still was amazed at how beautiful her and her dragons' new home was. They had moved in about a a year ago and it was perfect. She had found an abandoned cave that looked as though someone had lived there awhile ago, but no longer. Icebreaker laid in the warm lake below her. She heard a rustle behind her and starjumper bounded up to her, gurgling with excitement as she chased a moth. Astral laughed. sometimes Star was acted so dragnetish that she sometimes wondered if she was still a hatchling. “Okay, Star, that’s enough. It’s about time we went hunting.” She stated. Icebreaker stirred awake and yawned a large yawn and got up. Starjumper bounded over to astral. She mounted and adjusted her one pedal straight and the row of double fins spiked up. She had inspired it off of the way a night fury’s spines split to make tight turns.
“Let’s go!” She shouted, and Starjumper leaped into the air with a roar and a pump of her wings. Icebreaker roared in reply and dove underwater to one of the exits. Star and astral shot out another and soared over the sea.
╔═════════════════════════╗

Hey there! I'm Bayleef :3
Used to be Sign of the stars.
You can call me Sign or Bay; She/her
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

ImageImageImage

╚═════════════════════════╝

❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀
©
Image Image Image

ImageImage
Bayleef

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedLionPaladin » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:36 pm

(Alright, I'll keep Wildfire back until the new human is ready; he's coming in injured and will need help. But here's Icewing!)

Icewing grunted as he tried to stay in the air. His tired wings flapped awkwardly as he rapidly lost altitude. He had spotted a series of islands while he was flying and, knowing he wouldn't be able to go for much longer, decided it would do as a safe place to land. Of course, he didn't know that it was inhabited by humans or other dragons for that matter. But, it didn't deter the fact that Icewing needed to land. Soaring over a wooded area, the poor Woolly Howl grunted as his wings finally gave out and he plummeted towards the ground. He crashed through a series of trees and landed with an awkward splash in a river that currently hosted two other dragons. He lay there, completely exhausted, and far too tired to lift his head out of the water.
RedLionPaladin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:38 pm

|Tarben|17|Viking|Location: Berk|Dragon: Ember|Tags: Toothless, Willa, Tobias, and Mel |

"It - it used to be an arena," Tarben said softly. "But that was a long time ago, when our tribe used to -" he didn't think he could bring himself to say it. "Well, you get the point. A lot has changed since then. Thanks to our chief, we've befriended the dragons and are happy to have them as part of our family. While the past is shameful and unpleasant, we still remember in hopes of preventing something like that from happening again."

|Ember|Monstrous Nightmare|Adolescent|Location: Berk|Rider: Tarben|Tags: Rouge and Brenna

Upon realising that she was scaring the girl a bit, Ember backed away. Despite the fact that the Monstrous Nightmare still didn't like or trust the stranger, she didn't want to scare her too badly. Tarben would be quite disappointed - while Ember didn't care when she made her rider angry, his disappointment was something she disliked majorly.

|Brenna Stormborn|16|Location: Berk|Tags: Rouge and Ember|

Brenna sent a rare smile at her dragon friend, giving it a tentative stroke. Hopefully she'd be able to find someone who could tell her what kind of dragon this was and what its gender was.

|Stormchaser|Skrill|Adolescent|Location: Berk|Tags: Raya, Benron, Nettal, Shelltoe, Sirene, Morlil |

Stormchaser glanced distrustfully from the fish to the blue Monstrous Nightmare. His body remained tense as he sniffed at the fish, making sure that they were in fact alright to eat. "Thanks," he grumbled to the other dragon, though his tone still contained traces of wariness. He grabbed one of the fish and tossed it into the air, catching it in his mouth with ease. He offered the other fish to the viking girl. He didn't know if humans ate fish, but it was worth a shot.
Hi there!
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Horsegorge » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:41 pm

The Basics
Name:wildstorm
Breed:stormcutter
Colouration:black
Eyes:blue
Scars/birthmarks:none

Digging Deeper
Sexuality:
Personality:
Fears:
History:

Personal Relations
Friends:
Family:
Rider: (if applicable)
Relationship with rider: (if applicable)
Last edited by Horsegorge on Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 1 people.
I have received 2 gifts.
I have nuked 1 people.
I have received __ nukes.
I have won __ gift wars.
I have lost __ gift wars.
Horsegorge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery