Ranger's Apprentice Roleplay 2.0 - (Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Ranger's Apprentice Roleplay 2.0 - (Accepting)

Postby Arya22 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:27 pm

Arya22 wrote:Eleanor opened her mouth to answer that, yes, it would be very nice. But she looked up at Linda, remembering she was still Cyrus's mentor. Eleanor looked anxiously at her, hoping she would agree. Or at least not get angry at any of them.

Linda was very surprised when Cyrus asked Eleanor if she could come. Her mouth opened slightly, but she closed it straightaway. The fact Cyrus had spoken made Linda look at the young apprentice more intently. Was there anything special with her? Realizing Eleanor was also waiting for an answer, Linda shook the thoughts out of her head. "yes, you can come if you want." she told her. Eleanor smiled and nodded, and Linda turned in the direction Lina had told them Halts room was, then started walking.

Seeing no-one was taking much notice of him, Merrin quickly turned away and walked -quickly- off. Je reached outside and sighed in the fresh air. This was better.

(quoting because it's FOUR pages back)
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zyn » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:51 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
C y r u sxx" C y "xxG r i v a s
═══════════════════════
☣ Apprentice || Male || Fifteen
☣ Location: Castle
☣ Tags: Linda Beinamen & Eleanor Midiac

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cyrus noticed the strange look he got from his mentor and he tilted his head slightly, he wasn't sure why he was getting that look. All he done was solve one problem, there would be less mess if Kaiden's apprentice was up to speed on what was going. That was the reason he was going along with Linda after all. It didn't help that Linda didn't say whatever it was that they were going to say so he had no idea what it was that she was reacting to. His thoughts where pushed aside however when she agreed and turned in the direction of Halt's room. Swiveling on his heel he followed behind his mentor keeping right on her heels, he didn't glance back to check if Eleanor was followed, after all if she wanted to come then she would follow. He had done his part and now that it was over he was going to continue following Linda's orders and lead.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:53 pm

(sorry!
I thought I had responded.)

Eleanor quickly followed after Linda and Cyrus, not making a sound.

Linda walked in silence, without looking back towards the two. She hoped they were following, since they were being quiet and the carpet muffled up any sound, but she didn't look back. She could trust them, she reasoned. They finally reached Halt's door and Linda listed her hand, then knocked three times, not very loudly. But that wasn't needed, since it was quiet anyway.
Last edited by Arya22 on Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HP is a potato » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:33 am

James

James hurried through the door into the kitchen, where the two were met with curious stares from the kitchen staff. He grinned meekly, eyes darting to a basket of freshly baked bread.
"Is this for, um, Mr. O'Carrick?" He asked, hoping they would just shrug. A middle-aged woman of considerable mass stood back from the pot she was stirring, and placed her hand on her hip, ladle in hand and dripping on the floor.
"And who might you be?" She asked, her dark eyes piercing into his soul from underneath bushy eyebrows.
"I'm Mr. O'Carrick's nephew. He asked me to get him a bread basket," he lied, hoping the chef wouldn't see through him.
((Help I'm very tired I hope this makes sense))
Image Image Image Image Image ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I am a girl, yes thank

Feel free to pm me about anything. And I mean anything, even if you think it's weird or awkward. I'm weird and awkward so....
"If you don't listen down here too, you risk your breeches." - Sera, Dragon Age Inquisition
HP is a potato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆ » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:45 am

Onyx
((just remembered they're supposed to be cousins wHoOpS))
I pretend to huff as James hurries inside the kitchen, moving at a much more 'ladylike' (for me, anyway) pace. "James, slow down," I complain. "Honestly..."
Proud member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I will gladly answer any questions you have!

Image..ImageImageImage
Image Image
Image...Image
☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HP is a potato » Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:10 am

James
((Idk what I'm doing anymore so if I mess up my own plotlines, I'm sorry. Feel free to hit me with a shoe))
"Uh-huh, and where were you an hour ago? That bread's been out of the oven since noon," the chef said, shaking her head and turning back to the pot she had been serving. James stared at her in shock for a few moments. He hadn't expected that to work. Maybe she knew he was lying and just didn't care. Either way, James's look of bewilderment quickly changed to a broad smile as he scooped up the basket.
"Thank you!" he declared and turned on his heel, hurrying out of the kitchen before they could be stopped.

Feel free to pm me about anything. And I mean anything, even if you think it's weird or awkward. I'm weird and awkward so....
"If you don't listen down here too, you risk your breeches." - Sera, Dragon Age Inquisition
HP is a potato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆ » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:58 am

Onyx
((*scrEEECH* I NEVER NOTICED THIS
WHY CS))
I sigh and shake my head as I follow him out. "Thank you," I say, pausing at the door. "Sometimes I'd swear he'd forget his head if it weren't attached."
Proud member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I will gladly answer any questions you have!

Image..ImageImageImage
Image Image
Image...Image
☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zyn » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:13 pm

{ I just wanted to add Fen in since I haven't rped as him in forever }

F e c h í nxxÓxxM a o i l r i a i n
═══════════════════════
♔ Ranger || Male || Twenty Six
♔ Castle
♔ Tags: James Anderson & Onyx

Fechín had been headed to the kitchens since he was going to try and see if he couldn't test the food before it was served to Halt and his brother. If he wasn't allowed to he was planning on standing around so that there would be no time to poison either dishes. He was almost to the kitchen when he came around the corner and almost ran into two people. It only took a moment for him to recognize the pair, it was James and Onyx. His gaze flickered to the bowl of bread in James' arms and then up at James, then back to the bowl and over to Onyx. He did this a few times before his brow rose dangerously high. However he didn't do anything he just turned around and started walking away, as if saying that he hadn't seen anything. He didn't want to be a part of any of the mischief that the pair was involved with but at the same time he wasn't about to be a jerk a blow their cover either. He just hoped that he would be able to find James latter on when he needed to start the small meeting.

C y r u sxx" C y "xxG r i v a s
═══════════════════════
☣ Apprentice || Male || Fifteen
☣ Castle
☣ Tags: Linda Beinamen & Eleanor Midiac

Cyrus easily slipped after his mentor, seemingly floating after the ranger. Being silent on light on ones feet was a trademark of the rangers, however he seemed to take it to a whole different level. He was skilled like Halt, though he still had a lot to learn about the other parts of being a ranger. He came to a stop behind his mentor when they reached Halt's door. Now all that was left to do was to wait.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HP is a potato » Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:47 am

Halt

Halt was seated on his bed, poofy shirt removed, and his casual shirt in its place. His sheath was across his knee with both knives concealed within. He removed the longer saxe knife and began sharpening it as he thought over the mission. He planned out each way things could go wrong, and considered how he would solve these problems. He was working out how he would protect the king should they be forced from the keep, when he was shaken from his thoughts by a knock on his door.
"One moment," he called out. He should change back into the more garish clothing to keep up his appearance, but he decided to take his chances and assume that the caller was one of his associates.
Halt made his way to the door, and opened it to find Linda, Eleanor, and Cyrus.

James

James smirked mischievously at Fechín as he examined them, but was secretly relieved that he didn't try to take any of the bread. That meant for more for himself and for Onyx.
"C'mon," he said quickly to Onyx and jogged in the direction of the wing that they were staying in.

HP is a potato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆ » Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:24 pm

Onyx

"Yes," I grin, holding out the s. I chase after him. "Foooooood."

Image..ImageImageImage
Image Image
Image...Image
☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me