~Silver horse Stables~ (Teen Romance RP)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ~Silver horse Stables~ (Teen Romance RP)

Postby Razzamatazz » Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:13 am

"Thanks,"Abbi's dad said opening the door to cabin Maple. Abbi's dad left her to unpack."Hiya, I'm Abbi,"Abbi said to the girls in the cabin.

Ruby ran over to the Cabin and opened the door, she was in such a rush that she almost bumped into Abbi,"Oh hey sorry,"Ruby said biting her lip.
"No worries,"Abbi smiled,"I'm Abbi, Abbi Scarlett."
"I'm Ruby, and this is my dog Honey."Ruby said.
"She's cute, my dog, cat and horse are in the car."Abbi said.
"Cool,"Ruby smiled,"Do you want to sleep next to my bed?"
"Sure,"Abbi said walking over to her bed and putting her bags on the end, and sat up to talk to the other girls.

Ruby called honey and she jumped on to her lap. "Nice lizard, May!"Ruby said,"It's gonna be animal wars in here, And I'm NOT joking,"Ruby laughed.
Razzamatazz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strangeness » Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:20 am

"haha maybe, but if anybody's pets touch Izard my lizard i will get a new cabin!" May said seriously as she gently laying her lizard in the tank.
I like pink, history and cats. Lololol
Strangeness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Razzamatazz » Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:26 am

"Yeah yeah, "Ruby laughed,"By the way this is May, "Ruby said to Abbi. "Nice to meet you, "Abbi said smiling. "What's your lizards name? "Abbi asked.
Razzamatazz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strangeness » Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:56 am

Izard, Izard the Lizard" may said
Strangeness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby briannabribri » Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:57 am

Riley nodded and said "Yup, that is Lzard."

Made a wrong turn
Once or twice . . .
Dug my way out
Blood and fire
Bad decisions,
Thats alright
Welcome to my
Silly life
briannabribri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strangeness » Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:59 am

May smiled "yup"
Strangeness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snowie 0.o » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:45 pm

"I wonder they eat?" crystal said to herself as she flipped though her mammals encyclopedia( I hav one at home).
ImageImageImageImageImage
Help these dragons!!
Pls click them just once....
.They need clicks to
LIVE are you going
to let them DIE?! I know
90% of ppl don't care
but I believe those who
value life will!!

Vote for your fav dragon and
see it grow as you click it everyday.

THE HATCHLINGS NEED CLICKS TOO!!
two hatchlings died...two lives
gone....people who did not
click...you've taken two lives....

ImageRIP dragon...

I may not be on
a lot on weekends
so plz give me a recap
when I'm back. ^^

I believe in JESUS
As my lord and savior! ^^

Pls join my bunny rp!
Click here!

I will only
be on after 2pm SINGAPORE TIME
but I might be on earlier

snowie 0.o

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snowie 0.o » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:59 pm

(bump)
Help these dragons!!
.They need clicks to
LIVE are you going
to let them DIE?! I know
90% of ppl don't care
but I believe those who
value life will!!

see it grow as you click it everyday.

THE HATCHLINGS NEED CLICKS TOO!!
two hatchlings died...two lives
gone....people who did not
click...you've taken two lives....

ImageRIP dragon...

I may not be on
a lot on weekends
so plz give me a recap
when I'm back. ^^

I believe in JESUS
As my lord and savior! ^^

Pls join my bunny rp!
Click here!

I will only
be on after 2pm SINGAPORE TIME
but I might be on earlier

snowie 0.o

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Numina » Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:55 pm

~ƈձოթεг!~
Username: Wingedwolf
Name(S): Julian Kobe Nasporeth
Is from the: countryside
Wants to be in Cabin: Cedar

Looks And Personal stuff
Description:
Through his eyes people can see right into his soul. Or so they say. His hair is brown, and his eyes light brown, almost yellow in the sun. He likes to wear woolen hats, a casual jeans and shirt. He likes to wear brandless shoes that don't stand out and everything basically has to be comfortable. He's got a different style from most others which he is bullied with on previous schools. He likes it though, and a lot of people are with him. It tends to be the love it or hate it thing. He likes to wear one leather bracelet at all times and a necklace with a tooth of the wolf his dad once caught because he was about to attack Julian. Luckily it was just a lone wolf, but either way he didn't like it to be shot as he loves animals. He doesn't have a particular color he likes, he'll just wear whatever he feels like that day not giving too much thought about the weather. This had him often in situations of wearing shorts and shirts while it poured outside. He's got quite a strong build. He is 6 ft 1 tall and weighs 175 lbs. When he comes in, everyone looks around to see who. People just seem to notice him really quick.
Height: He is 6 ft 1 tall
Skin: Slightly tanned. Whenever he gets into the sun he gets more tanned in no time though.
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Light brown. When the sun shines of them some say they are almost yellow
Personality:
Julian is a rebel. He disagrees with everything having to do with authority and has an easy time making friends. Not that he wants to, he's perfectly fine reading his poems, books, being around animals and writing. Shakespeare, Henry David Thoreau and Edgar Allan Poe are his favorites. This might seem a bit contradicting to each other, but that's what Julian is. Contradicting himself in any way. He's a romantic and likes writing stories and articles so maybe, he'll be able to write for National Geographic some time. Freedom and honesty are his greatest values. The things he'd like to write most about are his medical scientific findings or other cultures. He is usually out, always busy doing several things outside or just sits in a big tree he knows a lot of people come by. He loves to visit the big city, as he wants to go to university there.
Being really smart he never had to do a lot about school to stick out. So he only started to work hard when he got subjects that actually got his attention. It was just too interesting not to learn for it. Observing people from the tree seemed way more interesting to him in primary school. He'd done that all of his life and so he's good at reading people as well as animals. Body language and expressions aren't too hard for him. He gets bored of people pretty fast. They're just the same so often. So.... predictable. Yes, being alone, horse riding, writing and just observing to gain knowledge are much better to spend your time on. Even though he doesn't like being around people there are some people walking around he definitely is interested in. They seem to be different from the others and once you have Julian's interest he can be quite a joy to be with. Every morning he goes out with his horse. With the birds singing and the sun rising this is the perfect moment for him to come to rest. Deep down he's a sweet guy, he just doesn't care to show anyone else but his family since no one ever tries hard enough to make him believe they deserve to let into his heart. One thing he absolutely can't stand is other people trying to help him. This is one of his bigger faults as the friends he made usually don't stay long because of this. He can be very impulsive in his emotions, which sometimes can get him into a lot of trouble. He is brave, doesn't get scared of something soon, and likes to protect others. Help them even though he doesn't like them to return the favor. His curiosity is endless. When he suspects something is going on he can investigate for weeks to find out what is happening. He loves bizarre things going on, and often seeks for them. When someone has a plan to do mischief he'll be in with it, however, he has high principles for himself, which he never contradicts.
Background:
He has always lived with his family in the country in a big, old ranch they had a lot of horses in. They use them to get the cows to the places they need them at the moment. His family loves each other very much. He's got two little sisters and a bigger brother and goes to school in the nearest city, which luckily isn't that far.
Writing • Running • Animals • Adrenaline • Reading • Nature • Learning • Music • Photographing • Playing guitar
Dislikes:
Unfairness • ignorant people • Authority • Big crowds • Iron (he is allergic to it) • things that aren't necessary or interesting.
Talents?:
Everything he's interested in and likes doing. He's also a quick learner.

Family and love life
Mother: Mary-Ann Nasporeth
Father: Tom Nasporeth
Siblings: Katy, Julie and Kai Nasporeth
Crush: - ; Straight
Love history?:
He had a girl once, but it ended fast.

Extras
Pets:

ĿƱƇY
Image Image
Name: Lucy
Color: Palomino
Personality:
Lucy usually has a very calm personality and is friends to everyone as long as they're nice to her. Whenever she sees Julian you notice a happy change in her mood and runs off to him. As soon as she's got to work she'll be very energetic and stubborn at times she thinks things have to go different, in which she is usually right.
Julian • Food • Working • Grazing • Other animals • Humans
Dislikes:
Standing still all day • Not being outside
History:
Julian has grown up on horses. When he was 3 years old his dad started to train him. Of course playful at first, but later it became more and more serious. He even did some matches, but on his dads horses. Eventually a big match would come up, and Julian's birthday was almost there. That's when he got Lucy. 4 years ago. Julian never rode another horse again, and he loves her to the most.

ï√ąŋ
Name: Ivan
Breed: Border Collie
Personality:
He's very affectionate, sweet and goofy. He's very directed to one person though. Not at all a dog who just allows everyone to touch him. He won't ever bite them though, unless it's because he wants to play. He loves to lay down on Julian's lap and fall asleep with the warmth. He can be very stubborn though and will only do something he wants for himself. He is very playful. He'll always let you know when he wants something. When you ignore him he'll do mischief. He is very adventurous and likes it to let Julian worry about him. He LOVES to steal shoes, but is a genius when it comes to herding. He does this with the animals he is supposed to as well as he watches the humans he sees as his pack and wants to have them together.
Julian • Meat • Adventure • Playing • daring others • Herding • Shoes
Dislikes:
• Being held captured • His normal food • Being ignored • Being alone
History:
Julian got Ivan when his dads dog died and needed one himself for herding. This was when he was 14 years old. Both his dad and he went to the breeder and bought a dog. Ever since then Ivan and Julian would be inseparable.
Anything you wish to add?: Nope:)
Last edited by Numina on Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image

Image Image Image Image
╔══════════════════╗
Hey all, I'm Numina.
Currently working towards
a Bsc in Biology. Major
bibliophile, in love with cats,
Bones, Dr. Who, my rats,
culture, backpacking
and summer. Trying to
succeed in drawing a bit.
I'd love it if you send me a chat!

DA Characters Sig © Numina
╚══════════════════╝

Numina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snowie 0.o » Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:22 pm

(bumpin^^)
Help these dragons!!
.They need clicks to
LIVE are you going
to let them DIE?! I know
90% of ppl don't care
but I believe those who
value life will!!