A Pokémon Rolelplay! (You can be a pokemon, too!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: A Pokémon Rolelplay! (You can be a pokemon, too!)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Sep 30, 2023 10:14 am

Jaida (Jay-duh)- f- Hero trainer- pretty with long darker hair with a bluish sheen to it and blue eyes, tanned skin- crush: Korin/Roman- Pokemon: Rapidash Dasher, Arcanine Dancer. Mightyena Prancer, Boltund Comet (probably will catch Rene and Reem later)- Tags: Heroes (Star and Daisy, Naoki)

The girl walked over as well, looking over the boy and girl. She handed over one of the pills to Naoki, saying "Give her one of these. Sit her up though, so she won't choke on it." She then turned her attention to Star and Daisy. "Star, can you help me sit the boy up and give him a pill? He's going to be heavier, so we'll probably need both of us." She didn't want to assume, but he was a boy. He looked taller than both of them, and possibly pretty well muscled enough too.

Latios- m- normal Pokemon- Tags: Corie, Kayla and Latias, Naoki and co

The blue and white Pokemon was sleeping.

Corie- m- trainer- normal- neck length (upper neck) straight brown hair and deep blue dark eyes- crush: Kayla- team: Latios, Jolteon (Sunshine), Arcanine (Arch), Mightyena (Darkstar, Arch's mate), Rockruff and Ponyta (adopted daughter and son, Mala and Ashe)- Tags: Latios, Kayla, Naoki and co

He moved a bit in his sleep. However, he didn't seem to wake up.

Tian- genderfluid- trainer- normal- straight darker golden-brown (more brown than golden) hair with a part, to the mid neck, and brown eyes- crush: Hideki, Haru- team: Boltund twins Lan and Dante, their Houndoom mate Angel, Alolan Ninetails Ran and Lycanroc (reddish ginger lighter one) mate Jess, Zorua that is a child to all of them basically (Shadow)- Tags: Hideki and Haru

The young trainer held the Zorua, and nodded to the two boys. They said "A former team rocket member...well, I guess it makes sense. If he's no longer one, he probably wouldn't want to be near them." He stopped talking to follow them out. They then slipped to the ground...They looked over to the others, saying "We...need to move somewhere else...If that's even possible," they finished. They didn't realize Team Rocket would likely be being affected too.

Kit Thanaphob- agender- trainer- normal- beautiful cute tanned one w/ shoulder length straight dark hair and a part, brown eyes, 5' 3"- boys; open- team: Arcanine Arcana, Mightyena Myo, Vaporeon Vel, Jolteon Joke, Dachsbun Dee, Maschiff Makaw- Tags

The dark haired one had -sleeping-

Yami- m- shiny Umbreon with dark gray eyes and bandana- Normal- asexual homoromantic- crush might be Darky- uncle of Mizu the Vaporeon- Tags: Hikari and Mizu/ Cera

He -sleeping-

Hikari- f- white Espeon with pink areas and red eyes, ribbon- normal- bi- crush is Sparky- has adopted Mizu- Tags: Yami/same

The white Espeon -sleeping-

Erla- f- normal looking and pretty Mightyena- Normal- mate: Yoldok- Tags: Yoldok

The pretty female yawned and shook her head. She sank down against the male.

Rene (Renee)- f- normal looking Zorua- normal- Tags: Reme/open

The female Zorua -sleeping-

Reme (Reem)- m- Ghost type Zorua- normal- Tags: Rene/ open

The reddish marked white male -sleeping-
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spacialdimension » Sat Sep 30, 2023 10:26 am

Name: Star| Meadow| Tags: Heroes (Daisy, Naoki, and Jaida), Kayla, Corie, Latias, Latios

Hearing Jaida's request, she obliged. "Sure." She proceeded to move to the opposite side of where Jaida was standing so both sides of the boy were supported. She would then help guide him into an upright sitting position whenever Jaida was ready.
Oh hey, you've noticed this! I'm SpacialDimension, but you can call me Space, Spacial, or SD. I like videogames, and I have too many obsessions over them; feel free to ask about which games I play. I can have social anxiety at times, mostly with new people or those I look up to. Send a PM if you want to chat, but I may take a while to respond because I'm nervous.
Spacialdimension

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sat Sep 30, 2023 12:50 pm

Naoki: I nodded and took the pill from Jaida. "Thanks." I said to Jaida. I dropped the pill into Kayla's mouth and waited.

Kayla~ *Wakes up and slides off of her Latias.* "So what did you guys need my help with?" I asked (Lol Kayla). I could tell Naoki told them about my connection to psychic type pokemon, I was a little bit mad at Naoki for telling them about that. My metag popped her head out from the hair on my shoulder. I touched my hand to my metag and closed my eyes. I easily picked up on metag and I's psychic connection. "How about Solon(Lol I came up with that because I was watching almost 4 full episodes of Cosmic Fury earlier), do you like that?" I asked my metag. "Yes I do Kayla." My metag replied to me. I nodded and opened my eyes again.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Sep 30, 2023 1:02 pm

Jaida (Jay-duh)- f- Hero trainer- pretty with long darker hair with a bluish sheen to it and blue eyes, tanned skin- crush: Korin/Roman- Pokemon: Rapidash Dasher, Arcanine Dancer. Mightyena Prancer, Boltund Comet (probably will catch Rene and Reem later)- Tags: Heroes (Star and Daisy, Naoki), Kayla and Corie

The girl smiled and nodded to Naoki a moment. "You're welcome," she said to him, and watched as he gave the pill to the girl. She made a small sound, letting Naoki explain. She focused on sitting up the boy they still didn't know the name of, with Star's help. She gave him a pill and watched him recover. She then handed him one for the Latios. She turned to Kayla, saying "Oh, here, give this to Latias." She held out one of the pills to the red and white haired girl.

The blue and white Pokemon was sleeping.

Corie- m- trainer- normal- neck length (upper neck) straight brown hair and deep blue dark eyes- crush: Kayla- team: Latios, Jolteon (Sunshine), Arcanine (Arch), Mightyena (Darkstar, Arch's mate), Rockruff and Ponyta (adopted daughter and son, Mala and Ashe)- Tags: Latios, Kayla, Naoki and co

He made a small sound as something was put into his mouth. He swallowed and immediately opened his eyes. "what...who are you guys?" he asked. He then looked at Kayla, relieved to see her awake, before nodding to Jaida and taking the pill to give to Latios.

Tian- genderfluid- trainer- normal- straight darker golden-brown (more brown than golden) hair with a part, to the mid neck, and brown eyes- crush: Hideki, Haru- team: Boltund twins Lan and Dante, their Houndoom mate Angel, Alolan Ninetails Ran and Lycanroc (reddish ginger lighter one) mate Jess, Zorua that is a child to all of them basically (Shadow)- Tags: Hideki and Haru

The young trainer held the Zorua, and nodded to the two boys. They said "A former team rocket member...well, I guess it makes sense. If he's no longer one, he probably wouldn't want to be near them." He stopped talking to follow them out. They then slipped to the ground...They looked over to the others, saying "We...need to move somewhere else...If that's even possible," they finished. They didn't realize Team Rocket would likely be being affected too.

Kit Thanaphob- agender- trainer- normal- beautiful cute tanned one w/ shoulder length straight dark hair and a part, brown eyes, 5' 3"- boys; open- team: Arcanine Arcana, Mightyena Myo, Vaporeon Vel, Jolteon Joke, Dachsbun Dee, Maschiff Makaw- Tags

Yami- m- shiny Umbreon with dark gray eyes and bandana- Normal- asexual homoromantic- crush might be Darky- uncle of Mizu the Vaporeon- Tags: Hikari and Mizu/ Cera

He -sleeping-

Hikari- f- white Espeon with pink areas and red eyes, ribbon- normal- bi- crush is Sparky- has adopted Mizu- Tags: Yami/same

Erla- f- normal looking and pretty Mightyena- Normal- mate: Yoldok- Tags: Yoldok

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sat Sep 30, 2023 3:39 pm

Kayla: "Okay." I said to Jaida. I took the pill from Jaida and thanked her. I dropped the pill into my Latias mouth and my Latias woke up. "So what do you guys need my help with?" I asked.

Naoki: I told Kayla what we had found out and she smiled. "You know this region better than any of us." I said to Kayla
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spacialdimension » Sat Sep 30, 2023 4:15 pm

Name: Star| Meadow| Tags: Heroes (Daisy, Naoki, and Jaida), Kayla, Corie, Latias, Latios

"It's a bit of a wild story, but apparently Arceus and Mew came down and told us the world is collapsing or something like that, and we need to try to find a solution to this problem. Not sure why it's us, or what we need to do exactly to solve it, but whatever this is that's creating the world collapse is also causing a worldwide lethargy, making people and pokemon fall asleep. Our group was lucky enough to happen to stumble on the antidote, thanks to..." Star paused her explanation to the others, and turned to Jaida. "...Did I ever catch your name? I guess I was just so busy with all the events happening that I forgot to ask."

(OOC: only referred to Jaida in other posts for the sake of convenience, but plot-wise, I dont believe Star's ever heard Jaida's name IC)
Oh hey, you've noticed this! I'm SpacialDimension, but you can call me Space, Spacial, or SD. I like videogames, and I have too many obsessions over them; feel free to ask about which games I play. I can have social anxiety at times, mostly with new people or those I look up to. Send a PM if you want to chat, but I may take a while to respond because I'm nervous.
Spacialdimension

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Sep 30, 2023 4:53 pm

Jaida (Jay-duh)- f- Hero trainer- pretty with long darker hair with a bluish sheen to it and blue eyes, tanned skin- crush: Korin/Roman- Pokemon: Rapidash Dasher, Arcanine Dancer. Mightyena Prancer, Boltund Comet (probably will catch Rene and Reem later)- Tags: Heroes (Star and Daisy, Naoki), Kayla and Corie

The girl nodded along as Naoki spoke to the red and white haired girl. Star also spoke to the girl, and Jaida glanced to the guy with the Latios. She tilted her head as she looked at him. They now knew Kayla's name, as Naoki had already told them. They didn't know this other guy's name, though. He was with Kayla, so she wondered if the two had been on a date or something. Shaking that thought from her head, she hummed. She glanced to Star, saying "It's fine. My name is Jaida," she said, also pronouncing it for them all. She then glanced to Kayla, saying "As she said, I found it. It was just...kind of in some bushes. I decided to pick it up, and took one of the pills. That was probably a dumb idea, because these could have been poison...Turns out it's some sort of antidote though." She stopped talking to think on something. "Should we go around giving these to Pokemon, or find another way. I don't know how many pills are actually in there..."

The blue and white Pokemon shuddered a bit. He swallowed as something was put in his mouth, and immediately sprang up. He looked around, then saw the two humans and Latias. He saw other humans as well, hovering over to Jaida and nuzzling her as he seemed to know she'd had the pills.

He watched his Latios hover over to the one girl. He now knew her name to be Jaida, and he watched Latios nuzzle her. He glanced to the others, wondering if this one guy was Naoki. Kayla had told him about Naoki, after all. Shaking his head, he glanced to the girls again. He said "The world...is falling apart...how, how can that be possible?" He shook his head a couple times, and sighed. He then said "My name is Corie, by the way, C o r i e."

He -sleeping-

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Sun Oct 01, 2023 3:58 am

Daisy counted them. "Four pills left..." She squeaked in horror. "That is definitely not enough.."
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sun Oct 01, 2023 10:27 am

Kayla: I nodded understanding. "I can easily track the legendries you guys are looking for, Naoki is right about me being able to track them and that I do know this region better than any of you guys, which legendary do you want me to track down first." I said.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spacialdimension » Sun Oct 01, 2023 4:33 pm

"Ok! Hopefully i"ll remember next time. " Star said as she gave Jaida a thankful, yet awkward smile. She then turned to Corie to introduce herself. "My name's Star. Dont know how the worlds falling apart, but looks like we're finding out." She shruged.

She heard Daisy remark about how few pills there were, and she started getting nervous as well "That's worrysome. Especially since its uncertain when this medicine wears off, if it even does at all. We need to formulate a plan. Fast." She responded. 'What legendaries would be most useful in this situation?' She thought to herself, forgetting that she was part of a team, and should really discuss this with her other teammates.
Spacialdimension

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me