Never More RP (A Supernatural Roleplay; Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Favourite Supernatural Characters

Dean Winchester
24%
Sam Winchester
18%
Castiel
23%
Crowley
6%
Rowena
No votes
Lucifer
13%
Gabriel
16%

Total votes : 62

Re: Never More RP (Supernatural)(New and Accepting)

Postby Lilitha. » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:57 am

Dahlia l ♀ l 27
Dahlia looked over, her fork still in her mouth, to see a tiny creature as it laid on the bed next to her. Her attention was set of the animal as she raised her hand up, hovering it over the Margray's head. "May I?" Dahlia asked, meaning she wished to pet her.
Image 𝚕𝚒𝚕𝚒 ~ 𝚕𝚒𝚕𝚢 Image
"𝙵𝚊 𝚑𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚒! 𝙸𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝙸 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞.. 𝙸𝚗 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚠𝚊𝚢!"
kals | toyh | ©
Lilitha.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucifer's Vessel » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:03 am

She tilts her head forward in invitation before returning her attention to the TV, having only taken a feline form in a silent effort to annoy the human. Besides, the more distracted angels were the better the chance that Lilith could work towards opening Lucifer's Cage. Not that she would admit to it of course. She was meant to be a neutral party, but she would take what small loopholes in her orders that she could.
⇠⇢
“Let me tell you, whoever said Dean was the dysfunctional one has never seen you with a sharp object in your hands.”
~ Gabriel
"I'm asking you, Father, one last time. Am I doing the right thing? Am I on the right path? You have to tell me, you have to give me a sign. Give me a sign! Because if you don't I'm going to do whatever I must."
~ Castiel
"You know why God cast me down? Because I loved him. More than anything. And then God created... You."
~ Lucifer
⇠⇢
Open RPs I'm Active In (I don't do 1x1)
xNone Right Nowx
⇠⇢
ImageImageImageImage
Please Send Me Trades! [66] Pages of Wishlist Pets! Selling event pets for 3C$!
My AO3 My SPN Fan Discord
⇠⇢
Lucifer's Vessel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lilitha. » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:20 am

Dahlia l ♀ l 27
She smiled brightly as she pet the Margay. "Her fur is so soft..." Dahlia thought to herself before turning her head back to the television. She ate the last slice of her pie before getting up to head back over to the table. Nudging Dean in the shoulders, she frowned before clearing her thoat, to get his attention. "Should I go? I would understand if you would want me to leave seeing as Castiel is here."
Image 𝚕𝚒𝚕𝚒 ~ 𝚕𝚒𝚕𝚢 Image
kals | toyh | ©
Lilitha.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Supernatural_ » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:28 am

|| Dean Winchester || Tags; Castiel, Dahlia, Gaea ||

Dean looked at Dahlia when she nudged him. Taking a step away, thinking: what does it take to get some personal space every once in a while? Of course, he knew that it'd be nearly impossible for the next few months, considering that the angels were acting like lost puppies around him, for he was some "Righteous Man" or something. "Uh... You don't have to?" He was unsure where this sudden question came from.

|| Atria || Tags; Zeriel ||

Atria opened her mouth to say something, but immediately stopped herself when Zeriel spoke to something, but it wasn't her. Scanning the area around her, she saw nothing but open field. "Amber?" She inquired, crossing her arms. She knew something was up, but clearly her inspections were true. Though, who would he even be talking to, anyway? Though, maybe his time on earth really had affected him in a way. Sure, she was loyal to Heaven and humans were all right, but she'd rather have a friendly conversation with a demon than makes friends with an ape. "I didn't take you as a crazy person."

▬▬▬▬(𝘩𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦)▬▬▬▬
╔═══════════════════════╗
I am the one who gripped you tight
and raised you from perdition.
~Always Keep fighting
╚════════════════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬(𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠)▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬(𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
Saving people, hunting things....
The Family Business.
Shoot me a PM if you wanna start a 1x1
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘)▬▬▬▬
xxxxx
Never More
The Darkness Rises

xxxxx
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
☬☬☬
▬▬▬▬(𝑠𝘩𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟)▬▬▬▬
Supernatural_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucifer's Vessel » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:45 am

Gaea rolls onto her side, purring quietly in contentment. She lets out a small noise of annoyance when the angel gets up but doesn't bother making a big deal out of it, focusing on the TV and the show with feigned interest as she listens to their interactions.

"Crazy? Give me the reigns and I'll show her crazy." Zeriel curses internally at his slipup, shaking his head. "I'm not crazy, Atria." He tells her defensively, shaking his head in annoyance. "Though I probably am by most all angels' standards. Amber's my vessel. I... share her body with her." And yeah, he knew that that was going to go well. Especially since Amber was a hunter. "Maybe she'll decide you're too nutty to spend time with her and we can return to our fifty fifty."
⇠⇢
“Let me tell you, whoever said Dean was the dysfunctional one has never seen you with a sharp object in your hands.”
~ Gabriel
"I'm asking you, Father, one last time. Am I doing the right thing? Am I on the right path? You have to tell me, you have to give me a sign. Give me a sign! Because if you don't I'm going to do whatever I must."
~ Castiel
"You know why God cast me down? Because I loved him. More than anything. And then God created... You."
~ Lucifer
⇠⇢
xNone Right Nowx
⇠⇢
ImageImageImageImage
⇠⇢
Lucifer's Vessel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Autvmn » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:53 am

"Dean, Do you trust me?" He says shifting uneasily, walking over to Gaea fascinated by her new form.
Image Image
↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕
♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥
𝑰❜𝒗𝒆 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒕❜𝒔 𝒐𝒌𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒇𝒍𝒂𝒘𝒆𝒅.
↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕

Image Image
Autvmn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Supernatural_ » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:31 pm

|| Dean Winchester || Tags; Castiel, Dahlia, Zeriel ||

Dean didn't know what to say when Castiel asked if he trusted him, and then started walking away. Did he trust him? He wasn't sure, honestly. He just met the guy, and the fact that Cass wouldn't tell him anything other than that some little girl demon was going to try and end the world had him question if he could trust him or not. "I don't know," he admitted.

|| Atria || Tags; Zeriel ||

Atria raised a brow at his eyes, utterly shocked. He shared the body? He didn't keep her mind asleep as he used her? That sounded like pure insanity to her! Never in her life had she heard such a thing. And how could a human comprehend all of this? Shifting uncomfortably, she asked after a minute, "And she's okay with all of this?"

▬▬▬▬(𝘩𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦)▬▬▬▬
I am the one who gripped you tight
and raised you from perdition.
~Always Keep fighting
▬▬▬▬▬▬(𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠)▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬(𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
Saving people, hunting things....
The Family Business.
Shoot me a PM if you wanna start a 1x1
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘)▬▬▬▬
xxxxx
Never More
The Darkness Rises

xxxxx
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
☬☬☬
▬▬▬▬(𝑠𝘩𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟)▬▬▬▬
Supernatural_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lilitha. » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:36 pm

Dahlia l ♀ l 27
She cleared her throat as she looked over at Castiel. "You should tell him. Tell him what his role is, cause if you don't then I'll have no choice to.." Dahlia kindly threatened the angel as she was eating more pie. She was really hoping she wouldn't have to be the one to drown Dean in the stress of knowing he is Micheal's true vessel and that his younger brother was Lucifer's true vessel.
Image 𝚕𝚒𝚕𝚒 ~ 𝚕𝚒𝚕𝚢 Image
kals | toyh | ©
Lilitha.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucifer's Vessel » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:45 pm

Gaea continues listening in silence, ears perking slightly at Dahlia's words. How much did the angels know of the fates of the two brothers? It was a given that they wouldn't know Heaven's endgame. Still, she had to wonder how much had been shared with the angels guarding one of the two brothers.

Zeriel crosses his arms over his chest, eying his sister and not missing the clear discomfort she feels over the situation. "When you aren't being a nuisance I love having you around." Zeriel smiles slightly at that, "Yes, she's fine with it. Probably one of the only vessels that I've ever taken that has been comfortable with it completely." "Not completely, for example situations like this where you're a nuisance and won't do what I want." "Fine. Almost completely. She's also the only being that has called me family since before I left Heaven. I'm aware you'll see this as absolutely insane, which is fair, but it's how I've lived with my vessels since I left Heaven and I have no intentions of changing that."
⇠⇢
~ Gabriel
~ Castiel
~ Lucifer
⇠⇢
xNone Right Nowx
⇠⇢
ImageImageImageImage
⇠⇢
Lucifer's Vessel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Autvmn » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:16 am

"Alright... I don't want to scare you off. But you are Michaels vessel. " he says finally revealing. Needing Dean to trust him.
Image Image
𝑰❜𝒗𝒆 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒕❜𝒔 𝒐𝒌𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒇𝒍𝒂𝒘𝒆𝒅.

Image Image
Autvmn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me