This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting

Postby Almond Bark » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:09 am

Morlil | Submaripper | Location: Berk|Tags: Sirene, Benron, Shelltoe, Nettal
Morlil groaned. He could probably get some sleep too though.. It was getting sort of dark out. He looked at Sirene with a tired yawn, confirming that he'd leave out to sea sometime soon. He was also getting a bit hungry too. There was still tomorrow anyways. Morlil swung around, knocking his massive tail into a cave wall. A growl rumbled in his throat and he lifted off and flew out to sea and dove down, splashing into the water. He could barley see Berk from where he was, but that was ok. Morlil huffed and looked around the empty seas. He swam out farther, then sucked the in the surrounding water, forming a tidal pool. He could hear a loud rumble in the distance, unfamiliar to him.. His whirlpool died down at the distraction but it was enough food... A battle axe... a young scauldron... and some other stuff he couldnt identify. He slowly swam off towards the unusual rumble but turned back after realizing he abandoned the others. He swam back to the beach and waddled onto the sand, giving a disturbed grunt to Sirene and Benron.

Oracle | Eruptodon | Location: Berk
It was quiet out at sea, Oracle could only hear the crashing waves and dragons below. She flew higher from the water, over into the clouds to avoid getting splashed. She spit a ball of lava down into the water, listening to it collide into the water and burn out with a long sizzle. Oracle flew quicker, constantly reminding herself about food. She continued heading straight until a blurred figure was sticking out over the peak of the clouds. This place looked familiar. It did have a nice mountain too! A good food supply if she couldnt get to food quick enough. Oracle slowly lowered herself below the clouds, trying to make out whatever figures could be on the island, if any.

(I'll make Oracle head to Berk where Morlil and the others are since I can't find anyone to rp with with her)

edit; i might be making a new dragon with the possibility of a rider, but honestly, im horrible at roleplaying humans even if i live as one daily.. also, would you be accepting any other titan dragons like the forever wing or green/red death? I was planning to make one before, but i chose a submaripper because Titans are a bit special imo

╔════════════╗

Rather Inactive, so please give
me some time to reply to messages.
- - -
any pronouns
01-30

𓃡 | 𓃹 | 𓃒

╚════════════╝
Almond Bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

Postby Ember1989 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:16 am

"I bet your glad for the change of scenery." Raya said to Stormchaser but as they neared the beach she saw people and more dragons. "Maybe they are friendly? She said. Raya wasn't about to turn back now.

Sirene grunted back to Morlil. She wouldn't blame him if he wanted to go out to sea longer. She nudged him gently.

coding by spooky jim

Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FaerieBoy » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:55 am

Tobias Atropadonna|Location ~ Berk|Tag(s) ~ Tarben, Toothless
You glanced at Mel, giving her a look as if to tell her that she shouldn't try anything. Mel simply pushed you with her snout, making you snort at her behavior, finding her playfulness amusing. You then hopped up on her back, and led Mel to stand up, and walk forwards slightly. "I promise she won't eat any dragons. As long as they don't threaten us." You add the last part, just for safety's point. You also felt it necessary to point out that you weren't too trusting of these people, and that you would not be afraid to attack if provoked. 'More like Mel will attack on her own...' I mean, you could calm her down, but when she got worked up, it was usually because you were unable to fight, and when that happened, you had trouble trying to calm her down.
FaerieBoy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby startail;; » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:37 pm

Benron Bengerden | Berk | fire worms(they are secret) | Tags: Morlil, Sirene

Benron watched the Submaripper jump into the water. he knew that Morlil was hungry and let him go he gave a short wave to him as he jumped in. He turned to Nettal ''should we be going?'' he asked

Nettal Bengerden| 13 | Berk | Shelltoe | Tags: Alexis, Lightningstrike, Morlil, Sirene

Nettal saw that the Submaripper jumped into the water. it splashed on her and she laughed. Nettal answered Benron '' yes we should, but I think we should take Sirene with us. to make sure that her wing is healing well.'' Benron said ''she's not found of humans. and why did you call her Sirene?'' Nettal said '' that's her name. you wouldn't understand because you don't have a dragon.''

Shelltoe | young adult | Berk | Nettal | Tags: Alexis, Lightningstrike, Morlil, Sirene

Shelltoe watched Morlil jump into the water. He stuck his head into the water to say bye. the water was clear as he watch Morlil swim away.
He turned to Sirene, saying in dragon '' would you like to come to the village, the people are nice and they would make sure that you are doing good.'' he looked at her sweetly.

(Alexis, Lightningstrike feel free to fly in when ever<3)
(sorry for the late reply)

startail;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:55 pm

Sirene was surprised at Benron. How did the human know her name? She looked at Shelltoe I guess I do need my wing looked after. But I can't just abandon Morlil. Plus I don't exactly trust humans. But these ones I find amusing Sirene replied in dragon.

coding by spooky jim

Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:28 pm

(@Pasta: I would say yes, but only two of each species maximum c: I'll go add that to the rules right now)

|Tarben|17|Viking|Location: Berk|Dragon: Ember|Tags: Toothless, Tobias, and Mel |

"They may be a bit curious, though my bet is they'll be more uneasy than anything else," Tarben replied as he walked. He reckoned that it shouldn't take them too long to get to the Training Arena; he could see the cage-like domed structure silhouetted against the sky in the near distance.

|Ember|Monstrous Nightmare|Adolescent|Location: Berk|Rider: Tarben|Tags: Rouge, Willa, and Brenna

Ember snorted as she turned her head towards the stranger, excreting a long plume of dark smoke. "She smells funny," she commented, though not in an intentionally mean way.

|Brenna Stormborn|16|Location: Berk|Tags: Rouge, Willa, and Ember|

Brenna watched the dragons interact, noting with great relief that both seemed more relaxed. She shot a glance at the other girl, wondering briefly where she was from and what she was doing on Berk. Her clothes were not of viking origin, so Brenna assumed that she must be from a different island.

|Stormchaser|Skrill|Adolescent|Location: Berk|Tags: Raya, Benron, Nettal, Shelltoe, Sirene, Morlil, |

Stormchaser's crown of spines shot forwards as he eyed the other dragons and humans warily. He would have flared his wings for intimidation purposes if he hadn't been using them to help him walk. Though unintentional, a low growl formed in the back of his throat.
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:29 pm

Storm trotted up to Tarben and Mel shying away from the Dragon slightly, Willa on his back. He tossed his head nervously, his mane falling to one side of his neck. His forelock settling to the right side of his face leaving his left eye free to see everything.

Willa tried to remain calm as she sat astride Storm's back.

Toothless landed on the roof of a nearby house and looked at them.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lulu1239 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:26 pm

Rouge lets out a small rumble in slight agreement. "I did notice that yes and she was pretty skittish at first" he says looking over at her. He tilts his head towards the air catching the closing scent. "Seems to be getting closer" he rumbles teasing in uneasiness at the scent.
i'm a proud yogscast and TeamFourStar fan :)
lulu1239

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:54 am

|Tarben|17|Viking|Location: Berk|Dragon: Ember|Tags: Toothless, Willa, Tobias, and Mel |

"Oh, hey Willa," Tarben smiled when the girl on horseback rode up to them. He turned back to the boy, gesturing to Willa. "This is Willa and her horse, Storm," he introduced them. "Willa, I was just showing this newcomer to the stables," he informed the gypsy. A frown creased his brow as a sudden thought occurred to him. "I don't think I caught a name," he said amicably to the other boy.

|Ember|Monstrous Nightmare|Adolescent|Location: Berk|Rider: Tarben|Tags: Rouge and Brenna

Ember narrowed her orangey eyes in suspicion. There was something about the girl's smell that she recognised, but she couldn't quite place a talon on it at the moment. Nonetheless, it made her trust the strange girl less.

|Brenna Stormborn|16|Location: Berk|Tags: Rouge and Ember|

Brenna felt unease gnawing at her stomach as the large dragon turned to look at her. It seemed as if it was inspecting her, though she couldn't be sure. Just so long as it doesn't catch on fire again... She hadn't even known that dragons could do that - was it something they could all do, or just this particular type? She hoped the answer was the latter.

|Stormchaser|Skrill|Adolescent|Location: Berk|Tags: Raya, Benron, Nettal, Shelltoe, Sirene, Morlil |

Stormchaser's crown of spines shot forwards as he eyed the other dragons and humans warily. He would have flared his wings for intimidation purposes if he hadn't been using them to help him walk. Though unintentional, a low growl formed in the back of his throat.

Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:07 am

"No don't! They don't seem to pose a threat. Don't attack. Please!" Raya said.

coding by spooky jim

Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me