Never More RP (A Supernatural Roleplay; Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Favourite Supernatural Characters

Dean Winchester
24%
Sam Winchester
18%
Castiel
23%
Crowley
6%
Rowena
No votes
Lucifer
13%
Gabriel
16%

Total votes : 62

Re: Never More RP (Supernatural)(New and Accepting)

Postby Lucifer's Vessel » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:24 am

She smiles warmly at Dahlia before the human finally draws her attention, causing her to roll her eyes at his doubt. "Let me set your mind at ease, human. I've got no intentions of harming you. Even if I did, I'm under specific orders from Dad to never lay my hands, or paws, on your kind." She settles inside the door at the doorframe, crossing her legs. "I'm just a bystander to the end of the world. Which begs a question for the angels present." Her gaze runs across the angels "What are you doing here with this human?"

Zeriel shakes his head, internally telling Amber to give him a minute to talk reason into her. "This isn't about their worthiness of Heaven, sister. I am referring to your usage of a term used by demons. Even walking earth Lucifer would still call his vessel a vessel." "This is not how I wanted to spend my day, Zery. Day off? Remember? Fifty states and fifty barfights?" Zeriel rolls his eyes unconsciously at Amber's words.
⇠⇢
“Let me tell you, whoever said Dean was the dysfunctional one has never seen you with a sharp object in your hands.”
~ Gabriel
"I'm asking you, Father, one last time. Am I doing the right thing? Am I on the right path? You have to tell me, you have to give me a sign. Give me a sign! Because if you don't I'm going to do whatever I must."
~ Castiel
"You know why God cast me down? Because I loved him. More than anything. And then God created... You."
~ Lucifer
⇠⇢
Open RPs I'm Active In (I don't do 1x1)
xNone Right Nowx
⇠⇢
ImageImageImageImage
Please Send Me Trades! [66] Pages of Wishlist Pets! Selling event pets for 3C$!
My AO3 My SPN Fan Discord
⇠⇢
Lucifer's Vessel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lilitha. » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:31 am

Dahlia l ♀ l 27
She crossed her arms at the girl before responding, "This human plays an important part in the seals breaking. I was assigned to help Castiel out with him, kinda." Dahlia opened the old motel door as she entered. Her orbs focused on the pie as she sat down in front of it, debating if she should eat some or not.
Image 𝚕𝚒𝚕𝚒 ~ 𝚕𝚒𝚕𝚢 Image
"𝙵𝚊 𝚑𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚒! 𝙸𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝙸 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞.. 𝙸𝚗 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚠𝚊𝚢!"
kals | toyh | ©
Lilitha.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Autvmn » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:44 am

"As Dahlia said. You do not need to know any more details than that." He says turning to dean. "I don't like it. But I don't think she's a threat. "
Image Image
↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕
♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥
𝑰❜𝒗𝒆 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒕❜𝒔 𝒐𝒌𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒇𝒍𝒂𝒘𝒆𝒅.
↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕

Image Image
Autvmn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Supernatural_ » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:02 am

|| Dean Winchester || Tags; Castiel, Dahlia, Gaea ||

Dean snorted at the girl's response, shaking his head lightly. It was always the same response. Castiel and Dahlia were assigned to him to stop Lilith from opening the seals, but he knew that there was something more to this. But why couldn't they just tell him what the whole problem was, anyways? Looking at Dahlia, both his brows rose at the sight of a tremendous amount of pie. How did he only just notice this? "Even I couldn't eat that much," he admitted. Then looking at Cass, he said, "Nothing is what it seems, but I'll take your--and her--word for now."

|| Atria || Tags; Zeriel ||

Atria was taken aback by his reply. A muscle feathering in her jaw, she spat, "Don't ever refer me to a demon, brother." She shook her head, ignoring Zeriel's eye roll. This "reunion" between sister and brother was more bitter than sweet. Inhaling a deep breath, she then added with a calmer tone, "The term 'meat-suit' may be informal, and I apologize if it upsets you, Zeriel, but I would think twice about referring an angel to something as low as a demon." Maybe she was taking this too personally, but her insecurities must have gotten the best of her.

▬▬▬▬(𝘩𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦)▬▬▬▬
╔═══════════════════════╗
I am the one who gripped you tight
and raised you from perdition.
~Always Keep fighting
╚════════════════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬(𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠)▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬(𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
Saving people, hunting things....
The Family Business.
Shoot me a PM if you wanna start a 1x1
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘)▬▬▬▬
xxxxx
Never More
The Darkness Rises

xxxxx
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
☬☬☬
▬▬▬▬(𝑠𝘩𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟)▬▬▬▬
Supernatural_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lilitha. » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:07 am

Dahlia l ♀ l 27
Cautiously looking through the pies, she picked up a apple pie, handing it to Dean. "Come sit down and eat some pie with me." Dahlia said, pretty much ordering him to do so. Sitting down in front of the weird box thing, she tilted her head before pressing buttons on it. "What is this?!" she said, jumping as it started making noise. Her orbs widened when she saw people in the box. "Wait, how did they get in there..?"
Image 𝚕𝚒𝚕𝚒 ~ 𝚕𝚒𝚕𝚢 Image
kals | toyh | ©
Lilitha.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucifer's Vessel » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:12 am

Her gaze finally settles on Dean for a moment longer at Dahlia's words, So this is The Righteous Man that those angels were talking about. As quickly as she'd settled her gaze she removes it from the human, pouting childishly at Cas' refusal to say more on the matter. Of course she knew a lot, but it wasn't like she was some stupid bystander. Okay, it's probably best they don't know who I am and who I'm rooting for in this. Gaea rises to her feet and strolls over, poking through a few of the pies before triumphantly pulling out a peach one and returning to her spot by the door. "I can't believe I'm saying it, but cheers to the human for trusting my word." She grins in his direction before turning her attention to the pie, however that attention is short lived at the angel's confusion towards the TV which she decides the human can deal with.

"As confident as I am in your abilities, Zery. Maybe we shouldn't get into a fight with your sister. I can't fight an angel and you won't kill one." Zeriel takes a breath, rethinking over what he'd said. Yes, he'd definitely gone out of line in all but calling her a demon. Not that he would take it back. He took matters revolving around vessels very seriously and it was one thing that seriously bothered him. "I was out of line, and I'm sorry but my years on Earth have given me a very strong respect towards humanity as well as made me careful with vessels." "Which is why I adore you. Apocalypse is nigh, Zery. day off before the end of the world. C'mon!""
⇠⇢
“Let me tell you, whoever said Dean was the dysfunctional one has never seen you with a sharp object in your hands.”
~ Gabriel
"I'm asking you, Father, one last time. Am I doing the right thing? Am I on the right path? You have to tell me, you have to give me a sign. Give me a sign! Because if you don't I'm going to do whatever I must."
~ Castiel
"You know why God cast me down? Because I loved him. More than anything. And then God created... You."
~ Lucifer
⇠⇢
xNone Right Nowx
⇠⇢
ImageImageImageImage
⇠⇢
Lucifer's Vessel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Autvmn » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:48 am

"Dahlia, that is a television. They're- Oh nevermind. Just enjoy it." He chuckles slightly and gives Dean a look. "Do you not want any pie?"
Image Image
𝑰❜𝒗𝒆 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒕❜𝒔 𝒐𝒌𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒇𝒍𝒂𝒘𝒆𝒅.

Image Image
Autvmn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lilitha. » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:11 am

Dahlia l ♀ l 27
She raised a bow at Castiel, "What's a television..? You mean this box thing with button is called a *Television*?" Dahlia questioned, eating pie as she watched the show as it played on the television called *Dr Sexy M.D*. She scratched her head in confusion as she watched the show.
Image 𝚕𝚒𝚕𝚒 ~ 𝚕𝚒𝚕𝚢 Image
kals | toyh | ©
Lilitha.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Supernatural_ » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:33 am

|| Dean Winchester || tags; Castiel, Dahlia, Gaea ||

Dean furrowed his brows when Dahlia asked what a television was. She really was out of this world. Looking at Castiel, he quickly said, "Oh, I'll never pass on the offer of pie." He grinned slightly and moved towards the pie that Dahlia had bought. Then he curiously looked at the television, in which was playing a show that he actually enjoyed.

|| Atria || tags; Zeriel ||

Atria nodded curtly, biting her lip. She understood that Zeriel's respect towards human kind was strong, considering that he left Heaven years ago to do whatever he pleased, and she supposed that it was this earth he ran off to. "Then I will watch my tongue as well, Zeriel," she replied after a moment. Tilting her head to the side, she inspected him, trying to read what was going on with him. He had changed a lot since she last saw him, and that was, what, a couple centuries ago? Deciding she didn't want to discuss about vessels any longer, she then asked bluntly, "What have you been doing all these years, besides learning how to respect human kind and becoming their pet?"

▬▬▬▬(𝘩𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦)▬▬▬▬
I am the one who gripped you tight
and raised you from perdition.
~Always Keep fighting
▬▬▬▬▬▬(𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠)▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬(𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
Saving people, hunting things....
The Family Business.
Shoot me a PM if you wanna start a 1x1
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘)▬▬▬▬
xxxxx
Never More
The Darkness Rises

xxxxx
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
☬☬☬
▬▬▬▬(𝑠𝘩𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟)▬▬▬▬
Supernatural_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucifer's Vessel » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:44 am

Gaea leans back against the wall, silently observing the group and enjoying the pie. It had been a while since she'd enjoyed anything human and with Lucifer on his way up, it might be the last chance she really could. Definitely for the best. Anything can bake pie. She decides internally, taking the form of a Margay and bounding across the room, launching herself onto the bed and lying next to Dahlia to watch the TV.

"What do you know? The bird gets you." Zeriel shakes his head in annoyance at the both of them. "I'm not a pet of humanity, Atria." He corrects with clear annoyance. "I've been indulging myself in everything Heaven forbade, loving humanity as He ordered. Why is it that my respect and love for humanity has to be seen as a negative thing?" "Aw, Zery. I'm touched. You do love me." "Humanity in general, Amber." Zeriel corrects reflexively before realizing he'd said it out loud. "Caught you, Zery. Have fun explaining to your sister you coexist with a mudmonkey."
⇠⇢
~ Gabriel
~ Castiel
~ Lucifer
⇠⇢
xNone Right Nowx
⇠⇢
ImageImageImageImage
⇠⇢
Lucifer's Vessel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me