Children Of Olympus(Camp Half-Blood RP) OPEN & ACCEPTING!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Children Of Olympus(Camp Half-Blood RP) OPEN & ACCEPTING

Postby ♥Summer♥ » Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:42 am

{Fiona}

She frowned a little, "Just plain old messaging...I mean, she's the goddess of 'rainbows and is the messanger of the gods'?"
Fiona shrugged, "Nothing that special, but hey, it's a power."
Last edited by ♥Summer♥ on Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

r44lkcjhbdsnm,ldckjvhbfds namxkdcnbfd nsm,kdnjvf ds,mfvn

♥Summer♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby raeganangel » Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:51 am

justlooking4awesome wrote:((Okay, I found the previous post for Crys on page 360))
lion roar wrote:Andrew
"Dionysus. That's right." He smiled. "You're a child of Morpheus, right?"

((@lion roar: Is Andrew still waiting on Crys? If not, that's fine. I just need to know before I open her up to other characters.))
((@reaganangel: Where's Elle? Isaac is open, so if you want them to talk more, that sounds good to me.))

Elle is anywhere, but yes, it would be nice for them to talk))
DragoncaveImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ςlเςк קlєครє!^^ ק๓ ๓є เŦ א๏ย ςlเςк,єคςђ ๏ภє คภ๔ เ'll ﻮเשє א๏ย ค קєt ๏г เtє๓ ๏ภ א๏ยг ฬเรђlเรt.
нι! ιм яαєgαиαиgєℓ! ι ∂σит υѕυαℓℓу яρ σи ѕυи∂αуѕ. ѕ¢нσσℓ ιѕ ѕтαятιиg fσя мє, ѕσ ι ωσит вє σи мυ¢н. ι нανє α тσи σf нσмєωσяк, ѕσ ι мιgнт вє вυѕу! ι ℓσνє ∂σ¢тσя ωнσ, тнє ѕєℓє¢тισи ѕєяιєѕ, ρєя¢у נα¢кѕσи αи∂ тнє σℓумριαиѕ, тнє нυиgєя gαмєѕ, нαяяу ρσттєя, ωαяяισя ¢αтѕ, αи∂ σи¢є υρσи α тιмє. ρм мє ιf уσυ нανє αи яρ ι мιgнт ℓιкє, σя ιf уσυ ωαит тσ ∂σ α 1χ1.
raeganangel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wajas » Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:13 pm

Alyona Machevi

Yona

Female

16 years

Zeus

Rather quiet and mysterious, Alyona takes time to look at situations. She thinks before she reacts; using gained knowledge to her advantage. The silent girl often construes plans in her mind like one would with a map, pinpointing each detail gained for another step to take. Alyona can be loud with those she is familar with, but that's an uncommon sight nowadays. The mysterious teen prefers to be with one or two more people, yet she doesn't mind a partner on ocassion. However, she has a soft spot for vultures, no matter the situation.
She doesn't have the greatest connotation with families, so any mention of it can leave her sore. Alyona can be quiet and cryptic, although her anger is something else entirely. The individual of few words can speak with her fists much better than her mouth when induced into a rage. Don't try fighitng her, please.
Yet, in anger, her logic erodes into something more primal, like the mere need to win instead of coming out in one piece. Alyona is cryptic, but sometimes this leaves her relationships all over the place or simply empty-handed. She has been known to over think on several occasions, leading to her downfall.

Alyona should have found the camp by the ripe ole age of 12, yet she hadn't arrived until now. Her mother is an artist in Livingston, New Jersey, who makes profit off of her paintings and murals. Alyona grew up in a fairly stable household, until her stepfather and his son moved in. She started to get rowdy and uncomfortable with the new members by 8 years old, when she accidentally caused a power outage in her neighborhood because of a fight. Alyona kept to herself since then and always separated herself from the family. She was sent to a boarding school at 12, where she heard of her mom's sudden death only months of being at the school. Alyona didn't go back to comfort the step-father and step-brother, still upset by their presence. Devastated, she fled from home and stayed in New York, continuing her education there by faking parents and addresses. She stumbled upon Phil at the New York Zoo, where she "interned" for a day with the Eagles. She took him back with her, like it was an easy thing to hide a vulture in the Big Apple. Only recently has she been taken to Camp Half-Blood, where she is rather sure of her parent. After all, not everyone can cause power outages, or play with electricity like it were a harmless set of toys.

Alyona has no crushes at the moment, still unsure of what she identifies as.

Her weapon of choice would be a sword disguised as a flashlight, which she can send electricity from. The flashlight still functions normally, however, with the occasional jolt.

Unlike her father's preference for Eagles, Alyona owns a Turkey Vulture named Phil. He's a rather easy-going bird that likes to get petted. When she doesn't eat, she sometimes gives him her leftovers.

Jeff :)
wajas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ojiro » Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:22 am

(( Recap please ??
---
Ojiro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Speranox » Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:44 am

Speranox wrote:
~Melody Renée Aura~
Kobe didn't look so happy... I backed away and raised my hands in the air."Whoa! Sorry. Just wanted to know..." Maybe he doesn't like Nova! Maybe the ship is not cannon! I can't let that happen!! KOVA MUST SURVIVE!!

(Mel's inner fangirl just came out XD)

Cameron Tormen
"That's pretty cool." I placed my hands in the pockets of my hoddie. We reached the lake, it was still as glass.

(The owner in this rp may take awhile to come on, so if you have made any character forums, hang in there!)

Hi! I'm Speranox!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Music lover by day, total fangirl by night!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Quote of the week!:
"I'm not weird! I'm just unique."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Theme:
How to Train your Dragon!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Speranox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥Summer♥ » Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:22 pm

Fiona

She smiled but shrugged, "Thanks."
Fiona looked at the lake and sighed happily.
"It's so peaceful..."

♥Summer♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ojiro » Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:46 pm

|| Adriano Kobe Shige || Son of Hades ||
He quietly stared awkwardly at her , trying to figure out the current situation
---
Ojiro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Speranox » Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:04 am

Cameron Tormen
I kept my eyes on her, nolonger looking at the lake.
"Yea ...beautiful..."

~Melody Renée Aura~
I gave him a questioning look. "What's wrong? Do I have something on me?" I rubbed my nose just incase there was chocolate on it again. "In all seriousness... do you like Nova? Please don't kill me!" I whispered.

Hi! I'm Speranox!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Music lover by day, total fangirl by night!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Quote of the week!:
"I'm not weird! I'm just unique."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Theme:
How to Train your Dragon!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Speranox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥Summer♥ » Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:08 am

Fiona

She smiled, looking at the trees which were towering over the lake.

♥Summer♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me