A Pokémon Rolelplay! (You can be a pokemon, too!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: A Pokémon Rolelplay! (You can be a pokemon, too!)

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Sun Sep 24, 2023 1:20 am

Daisy woke, and coughed as her throat sensed the medication. She swallowed.
"Huh..?"
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spacialdimension » Mon Sep 25, 2023 10:09 am

Name: Star| Location: White Mountain| Tags: Heroes (Daisy, Naoki, and Jaida)

Star was just awake enough to hold on to Naoki's pokemon without falling off. She watched as the other trainer haphazardly opened the bottle and took whatever was inside. She was too sleepy to see what it was exactly, but judging how the trainer took it out, it seemed to be some sort of pill or capsule. She noted that all of the tiredness that Jaida seemed to have disappeared after they swallowed it, and watched as she gave one to Daisy, seeing her wake up. "I guess it is an antidote. Sorry for the doubt." She apologized. She made no motion or gesture to obtain a piece of the antidote herself; she was already rude enough with her comment from earlier, and besides, it was the other trainers decision if she wanted to share. She did want one, after seeing its effects, but she was ready to continue fighting the lethargy if she didn't receive one.
Oh hey, you've noticed this! I'm SpacialDimension, but you can call me Space, Spacial, or SD. I like videogames, and I have too many obsessions over them; feel free to ask about which games I play. I can have social anxiety at times, mostly with new people or those I look up to. Send a PM if you want to chat, but I may take a while to respond because I'm nervous.
Spacialdimension

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Sep 25, 2023 12:40 pm

Jaida (Jay-duh)- f- Hero trainer- pretty with long darker hair with a bluish sheen to it and blue eyes, tanned skin- crush: Korin/Roman- Pokemon: Rapidash Dasher, Arcanine Dancer. Mightyena Prancer, Boltund Comet (probably will catch Rene and Reem later)- Tags: Heroes (Star and Daisy, Naoki)

The girl sighed with relief when the Leafeon woke. She rubbed and pet her on the head a bit, saying "Good girl." She hoped Daisy was okay with her touching her. She wasn't Daisy's trainer, after all, but they were all heroes here. She hummed a small sound as she looked at Star. She shook her head, saying "It's fine...it was an unmarked bottle. It was kind of suspicious, so I don't really blame you." She then held one out to Star, while looking to Naoki to see if he wanted one too.

Latios- m- normal Pokemon- Tags: Corie, Kayla and Latias

The blue and white Pokemon yawned.

Corie- m- trainer- normal- neck length (upper neck) straight brown hair and deep blue dark eyes- crush: Kayla- team: Latios, Jolteon (Sunshine), Arcanine (Arch), Mightyena (Darkstar, Arch's mate), Rockruff and Ponyta (adopted daughter and son, Mala and Ashe)- Tags: Latios, Kayla

He glanced to her tiredly, yawning some. He nodded and said "Neither do I...it's weird."

Tian- genderfluid- trainer- normal- straight darker golden-brown (more brown than golden) hair with a part, to the mid neck, and brown eyes- crush: Hideki, Haru- team: Boltund twins Lan and Dante, their Houndoom mate Angel, Alolan Ninetails Ran and Lycanroc (reddish ginger lighter one) mate Jess, Zorua that is a child to all of them basically (Shadow)- Tags: Hideki and Haru

The young trainer held the Zorua, and nodded to the two boys. They said "A former team rocket member...well, I guess it makes sense. If he's no longer one, he probably wouldn't want to be near them." He stopped talking to follow them out. They then slipped to the ground...They looked over to the others, saying "We...need to move somewhere else...If that's even possible," they finished. They didn't realize Team Rocket would likely be being affected too.

Kit Thanaphob- agender- trainer- normal- beautiful cute tanned one w/ shoulder length straight dark hair and a part, brown eyes, 5' 3"- boys; open- team: Arcanine Arcana, Mightyena Myo, Vaporeon Vel, Jolteon Joke, Dachsbun Dee, Maschiff Makaw- Tags

The dark haired one had -sleeping-

Yami- m- shiny Umbreon with dark gray eyes and bandana- Normal- asexual homoromantic- crush might be Darky- uncle of Mizu the Vaporeon- Tags: Hikari and Mizu/ Cera

He -sleeping-

Hikari- f- white Espeon with pink areas and red eyes, ribbon- normal- bi- crush is Sparky- has adopted Mizu- Tags: Yami/same

The white Espeon -sleeping-

Erla- f- normal looking and pretty Mightyena- Normal- mate: Yoldok- Tags: Yoldok

The pretty female yawned and shook her head. She sank down against the male.

Rene (Renee)- f- normal looking Zorua- normal- Tags: Reme/open

The female Zorua -sleeping-

Reme (Reem)- m- Ghost type Zorua- normal- Tags: Rene/ open

The reddish marked white male -sleeping-
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spacialdimension » Mon Sep 25, 2023 7:04 pm

When Jaida offered her one of the antidotes, she obliged, albeit with a bet if reluctance to make it seem like she wasn't overly eager. Despite the risk of adverse side-effects she took it anyways, and she was honestly surprised at how quickly the drowsiness wore off. She would have to worry about side effects later. And besides, any of those would most certainly be better than constantly trying to fight to stay awake.

"Thanks." she thanked Jaida, giving a soft smile. She then went over to monitor Daisy's condition. "Daisy, how do you feel?"
Oh hey, you've noticed this! I'm SpacialDimension, but you can call me Space, Spacial, or SD. I like videogames, and I have too many obsessions over them; feel free to ask about which games I play. I can have social anxiety at times, mostly with new people or those I look up to. Send a PM if you want to chat, but I may take a while to respond because I'm nervous.
Spacialdimension

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Tue Sep 26, 2023 12:18 am

Daisy was by now standing. "I'm good..got the just in time. Now I feel ready to travel! You?"
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Tue Sep 26, 2023 9:14 am

Naoki: I fall on my butt because I lost my balance. (Couldn't think of anything good lol)
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw 2024 The Garfield Movie and loved it Call me whatever Image Pic not mine Silver wolf fav from Honkai Star Rail. Miku Expo 2024 was awesome!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Sep 26, 2023 1:50 pm

[lol, take the medicine, Naoki]

Jaida (Jay-duh)- f- Hero trainer- pretty with long darker hair with a bluish sheen to it and blue eyes, tanned skin- crush: Korin/Roman- Pokemon: Rapidash Dasher, Arcanine Dancer. Mightyena Prancer, Boltund Comet (probably will catch Rene and Reem later)- Tags: Heroes (Star and Daisy, Naoki)

The girl sighed when Naoki fell down...She continued to hold out the pill or capsule or whatever it was, which honestly looked like candy. It didn't really look like a capsule, much less a pill. They'd had no water to swallow it with, either. She'd just kind of chewed it up. It was chewable, whatever kind of medicine it was, not anything she'd ever seen before. Whatever it was, it had helped her, Star, and Daisy. Now, she got off the Pokemon and walked to Naoki, saying "Take this."

Corie- m- trainer- normal- neck length (upper neck) straight brown hair and deep blue dark eyes- crush: Kayla- team: Latios, Jolteon (Sunshine), Arcanine (Arch), Mightyena (Darkstar, Arch's mate), Rockruff and Ponyta (adopted daughter and son, Mala and Ashe)- Tags: Latios, Kayla

He glanced to her tiredly, yawning some. He nodded and said "Neither do I...it's weird."

Tian- genderfluid- trainer- normal- straight darker golden-brown (more brown than golden) hair with a part, to the mid neck, and brown eyes- crush: Hideki, Haru- team: Boltund twins Lan and Dante, their Houndoom mate Angel, Alolan Ninetails Ran and Lycanroc (reddish ginger lighter one) mate Jess, Zorua that is a child to all of them basically (Shadow)- Tags: Hideki and Haru

The young trainer held the Zorua, and nodded to the two boys. They said "A former team rocket member...well, I guess it makes sense. If he's no longer one, he probably wouldn't want to be near them." He stopped talking to follow them out. They then slipped to the ground...They looked over to the others, saying "We...need to move somewhere else...If that's even possible," they finished. They didn't realize Team Rocket would likely be being affected too.

Kit Thanaphob- agender- trainer- normal- beautiful cute tanned one w/ shoulder length straight dark hair and a part, brown eyes, 5' 3"- boys; open- team: Arcanine Arcana, Mightyena Myo, Vaporeon Vel, Jolteon Joke, Dachsbun Dee, Maschiff Makaw- Tags

Yami- m- shiny Umbreon with dark gray eyes and bandana- Normal- asexual homoromantic- crush might be Darky- uncle of Mizu the Vaporeon- Tags: Hikari and Mizu/ Cera

He -sleeping-

Hikari- f- white Espeon with pink areas and red eyes, ribbon- normal- bi- crush is Sparky- has adopted Mizu- Tags: Yami/same

Erla- f- normal looking and pretty Mightyena- Normal- mate: Yoldok- Tags: Yoldok

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Tue Sep 26, 2023 3:29 pm

Naoki: I nodded and took the pill. Not caring what it tasted like.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw 2024 The Garfield Movie and loved it Call me whatever Image Pic not mine Silver wolf fav from Honkai Star Rail. Miku Expo 2024 was awesome!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spacialdimension » Wed Sep 27, 2023 12:08 pm

"I'm feeling much better after taking whatever that pill was. Glad you're feeling better too!" Star smiled at Daisy. "If we can resist whatever that was now, we might have a decent chance at saving the world." She reasoned out loud, to nobody in particular.
Spacialdimension

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Sep 27, 2023 2:35 pm

The girl nodded as she looked at the other girl after a moment. This was after making sure Naoki took the pill. She said "Then...we should continue to follow after Naoki. He said his friend was around here somewhere and might know something, or help us."

He -sleeping-

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me