Never More RP (A Supernatural Roleplay; Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Favourite Supernatural Characters

Dean Winchester
24%
Sam Winchester
18%
Castiel
23%
Crowley
6%
Rowena
No votes
Lucifer
13%
Gabriel
16%

Total votes : 62

Re: Never More RP (Supernatural)(New and Accepting)

Postby Lucifer's Vessel » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:55 am

"You're kidding right, puppy?" She responds, tone condescending. "Luci breaking out of his box is the most interesting thing that's happened in a thousand years. Not saying I'm rooting for him of course. It's just interesting to see Heaven taking some sort of action again.
⇠⇢
“Let me tell you, whoever said Dean was the dysfunctional one has never seen you with a sharp object in your hands.”
~ Gabriel
"I'm asking you, Father, one last time. Am I doing the right thing? Am I on the right path? You have to tell me, you have to give me a sign. Give me a sign! Because if you don't I'm going to do whatever I must."
~ Castiel
"You know why God cast me down? Because I loved him. More than anything. And then God created... You."
~ Lucifer
⇠⇢
Open RPs I'm Active In (I don't do 1x1)
xNone Right Nowx
⇠⇢
ImageImageImageImage
Please Send Me Trades! [66] Pages of Wishlist Pets! Selling event pets for 3C$!
My AO3 My SPN Fan Discord
⇠⇢
Lucifer's Vessel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Autvmn » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:40 pm

"My name is Castiel, not puppy. You shall address me as that until I get more acquainted with you. But alright. I understand your point of view." He gives her a once over before deciding she wasn't a threat and stepped out of the way of Dean.
Image Image
↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕
♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥
𝑰❜𝒗𝒆 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒕❜𝒔 𝒐𝒌𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒇𝒍𝒂𝒘𝒆𝒅.
↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕

Image Image
Autvmn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucifer's Vessel » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:52 pm

Gaea rolls her eyes at Castiel's social skills. Honestly, it baffles her a bit that so many of the angels are out of touch with humanity. What has happened to Heaven since she's been bound to Earth? She blinks, hiding the surprise that the angel seemingly decides she isn't a threat to the human, though she can't be due to her orders, it still surprises her. They really don't know what she is. That's probably for the best. She muses internally. "Whatever you say, puppy." She responds, smiling innocently at him as though she is the child her human form shows.
⇠⇢
“Let me tell you, whoever said Dean was the dysfunctional one has never seen you with a sharp object in your hands.”
~ Gabriel
"I'm asking you, Father, one last time. Am I doing the right thing? Am I on the right path? You have to tell me, you have to give me a sign. Give me a sign! Because if you don't I'm going to do whatever I must."
~ Castiel
"You know why God cast me down? Because I loved him. More than anything. And then God created... You."
~ Lucifer
⇠⇢
xNone Right Nowx
⇠⇢
ImageImageImageImage
⇠⇢
Lucifer's Vessel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lilitha. » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:59 pm

Dahlia l ♀ l 27
She stood there baffled as she watched them. Dahlia chuckled when the girl called Castiel *puppy*. Glancing back at the girl, she thought the girl to be no threat. Smiling, she turned to face the girl. "I don't suppose you know my name! I'm Dahlia." she said blinking at the girl a few times.
Image 𝚕𝚒𝚕𝚒 ~ 𝚕𝚒𝚕𝚢 Image
"𝙵𝚊 𝚑𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚒! 𝙸𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝙸 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞.. 𝙸𝚗 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚠𝚊𝚢!"
kals | toyh | ©
Lilitha.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucifer's Vessel » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:15 pm

Gaea's attention moves to Dahlia who she considers for a moment longer before offering a friendly smile. "Nice to meet you, Dahlia." She offers her hand, deciding she prefers the female angel over the male one. There's been no unwarranted hostility from her.
⇠⇢
~ Gabriel
~ Castiel
~ Lucifer
⇠⇢
xNone Right Nowx
⇠⇢
ImageImageImageImage
⇠⇢
Lucifer's Vessel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lilitha. » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:31 pm

Dahlia l ♀ l 27
She reached out her hand to shake. Dahlia looked down to see the pie was finished. Smiling brightly, she looked back up at the girl, "Say, could I invite you in for some pie, seeing as I think I have *too much*" she air quoted, pointing at the pies all stacked up on the table.
Image 𝚕𝚒𝚕𝚒 ~ 𝚕𝚒𝚕𝚢 Image
kals | toyh | ©
Lilitha.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucifer's Vessel » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:46 pm

Gaea laughs at the sight of all of the pie, "Never enough pie, kitten. I'd love some. Pausing, she reconsiders that, Assuming you have some peace somewhere in that mess of course. They're one of my favorites of the still existing fruits." Pointedly she doesn't even bother acknowledging Dean's existence, having no interest in the human.
⇠⇢
~ Gabriel
~ Castiel
~ Lucifer
⇠⇢
xNone Right Nowx
⇠⇢
ImageImageImageImage
⇠⇢
Lucifer's Vessel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lilitha. » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:00 pm

Dahlia l ♀ l 27
Dahlia tilted her head at the girl, confused. She ignored it as she walked over to the motel room, "Would you maybe like to come in..?" she said gesturing her to come to the door. She wondered if she could fully trust the girl, seeing as she had great power.
Image 𝚕𝚒𝚕𝚒 ~ 𝚕𝚒𝚕𝚢 Image
kals | toyh | ©
Lilitha.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Supernatural_ » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:16 am

|| Dean Winchester || Tags; castiel, dahlia, gaea ||

Dean couldn't believe what he was hearing. Some random shape-shifting girl waltzes in, and they don't even raise so much as a finger! Welcoming her in was by far the strangest thing he expected from angels. Oh, what have I gotten myself into? He thought to himself grudgingly, looking at Cass and Dahlia with a cold gaze. "Doesn't any of this at least scream danger to you guys?" He asked them.

|| Atria || Tags; Zerial ||

Atria flinched slightly at the change of tone in his voice. She didn't mean to such inconvenience by the term "meat-suit". However, she did know a few occasional humans that were loyal to Heaven. Frowning slightly, the angel then said, "I am aware that there are humans that are worthy to Heaven." She tilted her head in question. "But humans are still flesh and bone, Zeriel."

▬▬▬▬(𝘩𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦)▬▬▬▬
╔═══════════════════════╗
I am the one who gripped you tight
and raised you from perdition.
~Always Keep fighting
╚════════════════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬(𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠)▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬(𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
╔═══════════════════════╗
Saving people, hunting things....
The Family Business.
Shoot me a PM if you wanna start a 1x1
╚════════════════════════╝
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘)▬▬▬▬
xxxxx
Never More
The Darkness Rises

xxxxx
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
☬☬☬
▬▬▬▬(𝑠𝘩𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟)▬▬▬▬
Supernatural_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Autvmn » Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:50 am

"Dean. You know I don't like the idea of this either." He walks over to Dean and sits next to him. Once again putting himself in between them.
Image Image
𝑰❜𝒗𝒆 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒕❜𝒔 𝒐𝒌𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒇𝒍𝒂𝒘𝒆𝒅.

Image Image
Autvmn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me