This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

Postby WitchHazel » Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:58 pm

|Tarben|17|Viking|Location: Berk|Dragon: Ember|Tags: Toothless, Tobias, and Mel |

Tarben released a breath he didn't realise he'd been holding when the Death Song lay down. "Hey, no need to be frightened," he reassured the other boy. "Like I said, I'm not going to hurt you. And Toothless won't either." He gestured to the Night Fury. "Well, unless you give us cause." He risked edging a bit closer, sticking close to Toothless' side just in case. "I'm Tarben," he introduced himself. "Welcome to Berk."

|Ember|Monstrous Nightmare|Adolescent|Location: Berk|Rider: Tarben|Tags: Rouge, Willa, and Brenna

Ember forced herself to relax. She knew how fast Speed Stingers could move, and she wanted to avoid that tail at all costs. "Sorry about earlier," she apologised. "I can get a bit... defencive around newcomers." She looked at the scared girl with interest. She obviously wasn't a viking, her clothing was completely different. And there was something about her smell... something that put the Monstrous Nightmare on edge. She couldn't place it, for the time being. "I'm Ember," she introduced herself instead. "Where did you two come from?"

|Brenna Stormborn|16|Location: Berk|Tags: Rouge, Willa, and Ember|

Brenna watched the two dragons apprehensively, hoping that they wouldn't get into a fight. She didn't want the smaller dragon to get hurt. Wait a minute. Do I actually... care about a dragon!? The whole concept was difficult to believe, but she couldn't deny her feelings. She did feel a strange attachment to the dragon who'd been helping her.

|Stormchaser|Skrill|Adolescent|Location: Berk|Tags: Raya|

Stormchaser's crown of spines shot up in excitement at the mention of food. He looked hopefully at the viking girl like an oversized puppy begging for scraps, even wagging his tail a bit.
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lulu1239 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:11 pm

Rouge lowers his tail in a relaxed manner yet keeps his guard up. "Yeah I understand with you on that" he rumbles looking behind himself to her than back at Ember. "I'm rouge, I live in the deeper forest of berk. I found her on the smokers island" he says.
i'm a proud yogscast and TeamFourStar fan :)
lulu1239

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:51 am

Sirene let out an affectionate grunt at the girl's compliment. She grunted a hello at Shelltoe. Okay so maybe the dragon wasn't so bad.

Raya smiled. "Okay let's go. Don't worry nobody should bother us." She told Stormchaser.

coding by spooky jim

Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting

Postby Almond Bark » Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:39 pm

Morlil | Submaripper | Location: Berk|Tags: Sirene, Benron, Shelltoe, Nettal
Morlil huffed and gently pushed his snout into Nettal, pushing her into the sand. He made a low laugh as he slowly turned around to Shelltoe. Morlil glared at Shelltoe and finally after a moment's consideration snorted a greeting. He leapt past Shelltoe and lowered his head down to the water, drinking a mouthful. He turned around back to shell toe and lifted his head, spurting it out like a sprinkler sort of like mock rain.

Oracle | Eruptodon | Location: Flying at Sea
The eruptodon lifted herself out the forest after noticing no dragon was around to company her. Oracle wasn't thinking straight but she would take the risk of leaving the island. It wouldn't be for long... she could maybe get some gronckles to assist her with lava if she went on a feeding frenzy. Or well, she'd chew her way through a dormant volcano, worse. She stopped at the volcano one last time for a drink then turned around heading north from caldera cay. She roared a goodbye to the island and headed off quicker. The sooner the less hungry she'd be...

(Oracle is open right now if anyone would like to roleplay with her! She's not at any specific island right now.)

╔════════════╗

Rather Inactive, so please give
me some time to reply to messages.
- - -
any pronouns
01-30

𓃡 | 𓃹 | 𓃒

╚════════════╝
Almond Bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:24 pm

(Just a heads up to you all, this month up into the second week of April is super busy for me; II probably won't be on a lot.)

|Tarben|17|Viking|Location: Berk|Dragon: Ember|Tags: Toothless, Tobias, and Mel |

Tarben released a breath he didn't realise he'd been holding when the Death Song lay down. "Hey, no need to be frightened," he reassured the other boy. "Like I said, I'm not going to hurt you. And Toothless won't either." He gestured to the Night Fury. "Well, unless you give us cause." He risked edging a bit closer, sticking close to Toothless' side just in case. "I'm Tarben," he introduced himself. "Welcome to Berk."

|Ember|Monstrous Nightmare|Adolescent|Location: Berk|Rider: Tarben|Tags: Rouge, Willa, and Brenna

Ember assumed that Rouge was referring to Breakneck Bog when he spoke of the smokers island - she'd had a run in with some Smothering Smokebreaths there a while back. Nasty little buggers, they were, she recalled. There was still something... off about the girl, but the Monstrous Nightmare still couldn't quite figure what it was. "My rider will want to meet you when he returns," she said curtly. "He's busy dealing with a Death Song at the moment."

Brenna watched the dragons interact, noting with great relief that both seemed more relaxed. She shot a glance at the other girl, wondering briefly where she was from and what she was doing on Berk. Her clothes were not of viking origin, so Brenna assumed that she must be from a different island.

Stormchaser rose to his feet, gingerly putting a bit of weight on his wounded leg. It seemed to be holding fine, so long as he didn't run or strain it too much.
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lulu1239 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:13 pm

Rouge grumbles a bit, feeling a small shudder run down his spine. "Those are tricky, lost a few members from my old pack to those dragons" he says setting down a bit more.
i'm a proud yogscast and TeamFourStar fan :)
lulu1239

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby startail;; » Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:49 pm

Benron Bengerden | Berk | fire worms(they are secret) | Tags: Morlil, Sirene

Benron was quite annoyed by his sister but pretended to be chill. He did not say anything. he was solitary around other people.

Nettal Bengerden| 13 | Berk | Shelltoe | Tags: Alexis, Lightningstrike, Morlil, Sirene

Nettal knew her brother was mad. Nettal was pushed unexpectedly into the sand by Morlil. she gasped '' who do you think you are?!'' She got up out of the sand, and walked over to her dragon, feeling his hide softly. Cold water drenched on her head, Morlil was splurting water on Shelltoe. Shelltoe liked it.

Shelltoe | young adult | Berk | Nettal | Tags: Alexis, Lightningstrike, Morlil, Sirene
Shelltoe grunted happily, '' nice to meet you Sirene. Nettal was pushed into the sand, Shelltoe got up making sure that Morlil was not being to violent. Nettal got up and walked to Shelltoe side asking him the names of the dragons, but before he could answer water fell on him from Morlils mouth. Shelltoe opened his to take in the falling water ( he loves water ).

(Alexis, Lightningstrike feel free to fly in when ever<3)

startail;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FaerieBoy » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:52 am

Tobias Atropadonna|Location ~ Berk|Tag(s) ~ Tarben, Toothless
You watch carefully as the dragon and the male approach you, biting your lip silently. Finally you spoke. "This... Is Berk?" You ask quietly, still holding tightly to Mel's horn, for safety reasons. As long as you could reach her horn, you could easily get on her back, and therefore you were always combat ready. You were very wary to let go of such a security.

{ I'm so sorry for the late reply, I've been really busy. School is so freaking... Ergh. }
FaerieBoy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:22 am

Insane Snuggles wrote:
Tobias Atropadonna|Location ~ Berk|Tag(s) ~ Tarben, Toothless
You watch carefully as the dragon and the male approach you, biting your lip silently. Finally you spoke. "This... Is Berk?" You ask quietly, still holding tightly to Mel's horn, for safety reasons. As long as you could reach her horn, you could easily get on her back, and therefore you were always combat ready. You were very wary to let go of such a security.

{ I'm so sorry for the late reply, I've been really busy. School is so freaking... Ergh. }

Toothless stopped near them and tilted his head looking up at the Death Song. He was curious why this one didn't attack like the others he'd met had.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:47 pm

(It's alright ^^ like I said, I'm real busy this month - and things are about to heat up majorly - so I won't be on a whole lot anyways. Short posts 'cause I'm super tired, sorry guys)

"Yup," Tarben confirmed. "Home to vikings and dragons alike." He gestured to Toothless, keeping a friendly and harmless demeanor. He had no urge to get himself into a fight, especially concerning a dragon such as the Death Song.

"I almost got eaten by one a couple years back," Ember recalled. That was not an experience she was keen on repeating.

Brenna watched the dragons interact, noting with great relief that both seemed more relaxed. She shot a glance at the other girl, wondering briefly where she was from and what she was doing on Berk. Her clothes were not of viking origin, so Brenna assumed that she must be from a different island.

Stormchaser rose to his feet, gingerly putting a bit of weight on his wounded leg. It seemed to be holding fine, so long as he didn't run or strain it too much.

Hi there!
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me