This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

Postby Stiles Hale » Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:08 pm

Conceited Composer wrote:
|Tarben|17|Viking|Location: Berk|Dragon: Ember|Tags: Toothless, Tobias, and Mel |

Tarben released a breath he didn't realise he'd been holding when the Death Song lay down. "Hey, no need to be frightened," he reassured the other boy. "Like I said, I'm not going to hurt you. And Toothless won't either." He gestured to the Night Fury. "Well, unless you give us cause." He risked edging a bit closer, sticking close to Toothless' side just in case. "I'm Tarben," he introduced himself. "Welcome to Berk."

|Ember|Monstrous Nightmare|Adolescent|Location: Berk|Rider: Tarben|Tags: Willa and Storm

Ember chased Willa and her new horse until they were well away from the Death Song. She herself wanted to flee from the terrifying dragon for fear of being eaten or drawn in by it's call, but she felt a strange loyalty to this new girl, even after not knowing her for very long. She wanted to protect the girl - and the horse, though she had to admit it was looking rather tasty. Then again, horses were too big for her to eat; she much preferred mutton or roasted fish.

|Brenna Stormborn|16|Location: Berk|Tags: Rouge|

Brenna watched as most of the people of Berk retreated inside to get out of the rain. Whoever the house she was sitting near belonged was either already inside or still out somewhere on the island; no one entered the building. Her eyes went wide with fright when she saw a flaming dragon chasing a girl and a horse into the village. Relax, Bren, she told herself. You'll need to get used to this.

|Stormchaser|Skrill|Adolescent|Location: Berk|Tags: Raya|

Stormchaser snorted, but lay back down anyways. If truth be told, he was getting a bit antsy - he wasn't used to being cooped up in a smaller space for long. If he hadn't been able to still see the sky, he most likely would have been freaking out by this point.

Toothless stood and made his way over looking as harmless as a Night Fury could. Making no threatening moves towards the Dragon and it's rider.

Storm ran from Ember terrified.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:29 pm

|Tarben|17|Viking|Location: Berk|Dragon: Ember|Tags: Toothless, Tobias, and Mel |

Tarben released a breath he didn't realise he'd been holding when the Death Song lay down. "Hey, no need to be frightened," he reassured the other boy. "Like I said, I'm not going to hurt you. And Toothless won't either." He gestured to the Night Fury. "Well, unless you give us cause." He risked edging a bit closer, sticking close to Toothless' side just in case. "I'm Tarben," he introduced himself. "Welcome to Berk."

|Ember|Monstrous Nightmare|Adolescent|Location: Berk|Rider: Tarben|Tags: Rouge and Brenna

Ember paid no heed to the horse as it scampered off. Her eyes narrowed as she spotted the Speed Stinger who'd growled at her. "And who are you to tell me what to do?" she snarled back at him, still flaming. She'd never taken well to being ordered around by other dragons, especially those smaller than her.

|Brenna Stormborn|16|Location: Berk|Tags: Rouge and Ember|

Brenna's eyes widened in surprise when the smaller dragon stepped in front of her. Is it... defending me? She wondered. When the large flaming dragon looked their way, a shudder of terror coursed through her body.

Stormchaser made a noise in acknowledgement, looking back at the viking girl affectionately.
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lulu1239 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:46 pm

Rouge lets out a warning hiss, keeping his tail at the ready. "I am rouge and your scaring this human, so put out the fire" he snarled back showing his teeth in a protective manner.
i'm a proud yogscast and TeamFourStar fan :)
lulu1239

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:55 pm

Willa calmed Storm before she jumped off and ran over to Ember. "I don't think Tarben would want you to get into a fight." She said to the Monstrous Nightmare.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:42 pm

|Ember|Monstrous Nightmare|Adolescent|Location: Berk|Rider: Tarben|Tags: Rouge, Willa, and Brenna

Ember snorted at Willa as if to say Since when have I cared what Tarben wants?, emitting a large column of smoke. Though she had no intention of being ordered around by a smaller dragon, she put out her flames. She could see that she was scaring the human that he was protecting, and while she enjoyed being intimidating, the pitiful thing looked absolutely terrified. Besides, she didn't want to get hit by a Speed Stinger's tail - been there, done that. Nonetheless, this new human would have to be investigated. "Is this your rider?" Ember asked Rouge. There was still an edge of hostility and mistrust in her voice.

|Brenna Stormborn|16|Location: Berk|Tags: Rouge, Willa, and Ember|

Brenna felt slightly relieved when the larger dragon stopped flaming, but she was still quite frightened - it was a huge dragon, after all. Bigger than the one who'd killed her mother. The two dragons were growling at eachother, almost as if they were conversing. But... they can't do that, can they? Could it be possible that dragons were a lot more intelligent than her people gave them credit for? Her violet eyes were drawn to another girl, who looked to be about her own age. She hoped desperately that between the girl and the dragon that was protecting her, they'd be able to get the large dragon under control.

Stormchaser made a noise in acknowledgement, looking back at the viking girl affectionately.

Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lulu1239 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:39 am

Rouge looks back her with a comforting rumble before looking back at the nightmare. "No, not unless she wants to but til then she under my protection" he grumbles keeping his tail at strike ready in case they attacked.
i'm a proud yogscast and TeamFourStar fan :)
lulu1239

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby startail;; » Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:15 pm

Benron Bengerden | Berk | fire worms(they are secret) | Tags: Morlil, Sirene

Benron watched them dig in the sand. a swoop came for above and a dragon landed a girl jumped off of the dragon's back. She had a stern but relieved face and her dragon, a monstrous nightmare, held his head high. Benron wasn't the first one to speak, The Monstrous Nightmare howled and ran up to Benron and licked him. "hello!" Nettal yelled in a sarcastic way. ''where have you been we were gettin worried about you! oh and you also missed dinner!" Benron all of the sudden felt a burning in his stomach. '' sorry'' he said in a low tone.

Nettal Bengerden| 13 | Berk | Shelltoe | Tags: Alexis, Lightningstrike, Morlil, Sirene

She saw her older brother and was relieved that she found him. She landed and gave a few words. She herd a grunt behind her. she span around to see a Submaripper and a Deadly Natter. They looked at each other in inspection. ''who are these dragon, Benron? and why aren't they attacking you?'' (Benron not really a dragon person and perfers to fight them) Benron leaned back and said '' long story.'' with a satisfied look. Nettal walked closer to the Submaripper and Natter

Shelltoe | young adult | Berk | Nettal | Tags: Alexis, Lightningstrike, Morlil, Sirene

Shelltoe landed next to Benron and licked him. he looked at the two dragons on the beach. he lauphed at the Natter digging in the sand and said ''hello"

(Alexis, Lightningstrike feel free to fly in when ever<3)

startail;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:26 pm

"Sirene grunted, annoyed Shelltoe had laughed at her. She looked over at the girl and grunted a greeting, keeping her injured wing out of view.

"If your still hungry we can always go fishing." Raya told Stormchaser. She could definitely use some food as well.

coding by spooky jim

Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting

Postby Almond Bark » Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:38 pm

Morlil | Submaripper | Location: Berk|Tags: Sirene, Benron, Shelltoe, Nettal
Morlil turned around as he heard a flap of wings to realize another dragon and human. Morlil defensively parted his jaws and made a fierce roar, forming eye contact with the other human. He slowly stepped back and slapped his tail into the water and waved it to right, pushing the water forward, splashing it at the dragon and human. He snorted and glared at the two, waiting to see if they posed a threat. He dug his feet into the sand, sinking them in slowly. He was tempted to take another move at them but paused himself.

Oracle | Eruptodon | Location: Flying at Sea
The eruptodon lifted herself out the forest after noticing no dragon was around to company her. Oracle wasn't thinking straight but she would take the risk of leaving the island. It wouldn't be for long... she could maybe get some gronckles to assist her with lava if she went on a feeding frenzy. Or well, she'd chew her way through a dormant volcano, worse. She stopped at the volcano one last time for a drink then turned around heading north from caldera cay. She roared a goodbye to the island and headed off quicker. The sooner the less hungry she'd be...

(Oracle is open right now if anyone would like to roleplay with her! She's not at any specific island right now.)

╔════════════╗

Rather Inactive, so please give
me some time to reply to messages.
- - -
any pronouns
01-30

𓃡 | 𓃹 | 𓃒

╚════════════╝
Almond Bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby startail;; » Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:03 pm

Benron Bengerden | Berk | fire worms(they are secret) | Tags: Morlil, Sirene

Benron laughed as Morlil spashed water in Nettals face, he found this very funny. Nettal did not. Shelltoe also found it funny and smirked a little. After Nettal had gave the Submaripper some lechering, Benron said '' give the poor..'' he refrased it, ''the honable Submaripper a break, he had a long day'' looking at the Submaripper, he smiled at Him. and walked to him, patting him on the nose softly because he knew he was still unfond of humans and dragon riders.

Nettal Bengerden| 13 | Berk | Shelltoe | Tags: Alexis, Lightningstrike, Morlil, Sirene

Nettal was very displeased with what the Submaripper did. she looked at him fiercely and retorted ''well what a unwell behaved beast! You,'' pointing at the natter, '' are far better!. Benron defended the Submaripper. ''well when did you care, Benron?'' Benron stood still in a angry state.

Shelltoe | young adult | Berk | Nettal | Tags: Alexis, Lightningstrike, Morlil, Sirene

Shelltoe cared less for the argument and walked over to the Natter sniffing her. he grunted a hello and introduced himself as Shelltoe. He sat down next to her and pushed himself into the sand. She reminded him of Lightningstrike.

(Alexis, Lightningstrike feel free to fly in when ever<3)

startail;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me