This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting

Postby Almond Bark » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:49 am

Morlil | Submaripper | Location: Berk|Tags: Sirene, Benron
He looked at the scar on his leg and made a low growl towards Benron, hiding his leg as he plopped down. He didn't really like the name Walshine but Morlil appreciated his efforts. Morlil was quite tired, set aside the commotion that happened this day. He looked up at the sky then at Sirene, to Benron. Were they tired too? Eh, he could stay up for a bit longer. He laughed a snort when the human talked to them. Morlil thought it was quite funny.

Oracle | Eruptodon | Location: Flying at Sea
The eruptodon lifted herself out the forest after noticing no dragon was around to company her. Oracle wasn't thinking straight but she would take the risk of leaving the island. It wouldn't be for long... she could maybe get some gronckles to assist her with lava if she went on a feeding frenzy. Or well, she'd chew her way through a dormant volcano, worse. She stopped at the volcano one last time for a drink then turned around heading north from caldera cay. She roared a goodbye to the island and headed off quicker. The sooner the less hungry she'd be...

(Oracle is open right now if anyone would like to roleplay with her!)

╔════════════╗

Rather Inactive, so please give
me some time to reply to messages.
- - -
any pronouns
01-30

𓃡 | 𓃹 | 𓃒

╚════════════╝
Almond Bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

Postby startail;; » Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:14 pm

Benron Bengerden / Berk / fire worms(they are secret) tags Morlil, Sirene

Benron had forgot how intelligent dragons were. he laughed at himself not caring what he said which was quite unusual. ''how about i just call you something short?'' he yawned, and started to make Morlil and Sirene to yawn to. ''well i think i should get home'' talking to no one in particular. ''but i can't remember what way it was, My sister Nettal will probably come get me soon if i'm not home so nothing to worry about.'' he leaned back on the rock as he saw Morlil and Sirene nest themselves a bit. Benron did not want to say bye, so there was a silence, and he smiled.

Status wrote:Hand is injured, again

startail;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Almond Bark » Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:31 pm

Morlil stretched his head out and nudged Benron gently, aware that he had to go. He grunted with joy and slowly waddled neck to Sirene. Giving her a lick with his giant, wet tongue. Morlil would stay with Benron until he left from what he knew. Morlil realized Sirene wouldn't have shelter when night came around and would be at risk. He nudged towards the sand planning to dig her a cozy sand burrow to sleep in... Or... he had an idea. Benron would provide her shelter. But that seemed unlikely he wondered, giving a glance at Sirene. It would be quite fun to be digging anyways, he did it a lot when he was a hatchling.

The eruptodon lifted herself out the forest after noticing no dragon was around to company her. Oracle wasn't thinking straight but she would take the risk of leaving the island. It wouldn't be for long... she could maybe get some gronckles to assist her with lava if she went on a feeding frenzy. Or well, she'd chew her way through a dormant volcano, worse. She stopped at the volcano one last time for a drink then turned around heading north from caldera cay. She roared a goodbye to the island and headed off quicker. The sooner the less hungry she'd be...

(Oracle is open right now if anyone would like to roleplay with her! She's not at any specific island right now.)

╔════════════╗

- - -
any pronouns
01-30

𓃡 | 𓃹 | 𓃒

╚════════════╝
Almond Bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FaerieBoy » Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:38 pm

Tobias Atropadonna|Location ~ Berk|Tag(s) ~ Tarben, Toothless
You watch as Mel stares at the strange black dragon, before following his example, and laying down. You were about to start getting upset, Mel was going to just leave you defenseless like that? However, when the male said that he didn't mean any harm, you felt slightly comforted. Slowly you nodded, clutching to one of Mel's horns, swallowing nervously.
FaerieBoy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:48 pm

Sirene looked at Morlil and licked him. She wondered where she might find shelter. She saw Morlil nudge the sand and grunted, wondering if he would like some help.

coding by spooky jim

Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:53 pm

|Tarben|17|Viking|Location: Berk|Dragon: Ember|Tags: Toothless, Tobias, and Mel |

Tarben released a breath he didn't realise he'd been holding when the Death Song lay down. "Hey, no need to be frightened," he reassured the other boy. "Like I said, I'm not going to hurt you. And Toothless won't either." He gestured to the Night Fury. "Well, unless you give us cause." He risked edging a bit closer, sticking close to Toothless' side just in case. "I'm Tarben," he introduced himself. "Welcome to Berk."

|Ember|Monstrous Nightmare|Adolescent|Location: Berk|Rider: Tarben|Tags: Willa and Storm

Ember chased Willa and her new horse until they were well away from the Death Song. She herself wanted to flee from the terrifying dragon for fear of being eaten or drawn in by it's call, but she felt a strange loyalty to this new girl, even after not knowing her for very long. She wanted to protect the girl - and the horse, though she had to admit it was looking rather tasty. Then again, horses were too big for her to eat; she much preferred mutton or roasted fish.

|Brenna Stormborn|16|Location: Berk|Tags: Rouge|

Brenna watched as most of the people of Berk retreated inside to get out of the rain. Whoever the house she was sitting near belonged was either already inside or still out somewhere on the island; no one entered the building. Her eyes went wide with fright when she saw a flaming dragon chasing a girl and a horse into the village. Relax, Bren, she told herself. You'll need to get used to this.

|Stormchaser|Skrill|Adolescent|Location: Berk|Tags: Raya|

Stormchaser snorted, but lay back down anyways. If truth be told, he was getting a bit antsy - he wasn't used to being cooped up in a smaller space for long. If he hadn't been able to still see the sky, he most likely would have been freaking out by this point.
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:59 pm

"I know dragons love to fly. It looks so fun. Don't worry you can fly once your leg is healed completely. Sorry if I seem overprotective of you. I'd just hate to see you get hurt again." Raya told Stormchaser.

coding by spooky jim

Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Almond Bark » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:06 pm

Morlil stretched out his webbed feet, and patted at the sand with his slippery, wet feet. He dug his toes into the sand and began digging at it, coating his feet is the small grain like stuff. He kicked the sand back into the water as he dug, the wet sand cooling him off. He stopped after a moment and stood up, straightening his bulk build out. He looked around glaring at Benron.

(Oracle is open right now if anyone would like to roleplay with her! She's not at any specific island right now.)

╔════════════╗

- - -
any pronouns
01-30

𓃡 | 𓃹 | 𓃒

╚════════════╝
Almond Bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:17 pm

Sirene attempted to dig into the sand and make a den. She had never made one in the sand before and it seemed more difficult than Morlil made it look. She dug her talons into the sand and started digging once more, getting slightly annoyed with herself. She never made a nest on a beach. She looked over at Benron. It wasn't funny so the boy better not laugh.

coding by spooky jim

Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lulu1239 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:23 pm

Rouge looks at her with a worried look before stiffing up at spotting the flaming monstrous nightmare. He growls stepping in front of her, keeping his tail at the ready if it came closer. "Stay away" he growled trying to keep in his own fear.
i'm a proud yogscast and TeamFourStar fan :)
lulu1239

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me