Olympian Stables

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Olympian Stables

Postby e v e n t e r » Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:39 am

Rider:
Name: Cara Ann DuPrix
Looks/Pic: (Basically Brown hair to her chest, and light blue eyes, with a slight tan, she is 5' 2")
Personality: Beka is Kindhearted towards animals, and only to people who are nice to her. She works hard, and does not appreciate people trying to sabotage them. Sometimes her temper gets in the way of things, for she can be stubborn, but caring and loving, and she is very protective.
History: She grew up with an ordinary family, and always dreamed about horses. She got her first riding lesson when she was young, and ever since then has been kicking but at competitions.
Horse: Jet
Crush: OPEN
Cottage Number: 1 ?
Other: noppeeee

Horse:
Show Name: Jethrows Jury
Barn Name: Jet
Breed: Thoroughbred
Looks/Pic: Image
Stall Number: 1 ?
Pleasure: 3-Day Eventing (Dressage, Cross, and Jump)
Rider: Cara
⊰ Somewhere behind the rider you've вᴇcoмᴇ,
the hours of ᴘᴙʌcтɪcᴇ you've put in, the coaches that have ᴘυsнᴇᴅ yoυ,
the fences you've нɪт, the bones you've вᴙoκᴇɴ, the hard falls you've тʌκᴇɴ,
the loɴɢ ᴅɪsтʌɴcᴇ , the sнoᴙт ᴅɪsтʌɴcᴇ, the cнɪᴘ, the sтᴙɪᴅᴇs,
the ᴇqυɪтʌтɪoɴ, the sᴡᴇʌт, the тᴇʌᴙs, the вlooᴅ, the вlɪsтᴇᴙs,
the ᴙɪᴘᴘᴇᴅ jᴇʌɴs, the ᴡool jʌcκᴇтs on 100 degree sυммᴇᴙ ᴅʌys,
the lʌмᴇ horse, the cᴙʌzy horse, the "ʌᴙᴇ yoυ sᴇᴙɪoυs?" horse, and ᴇvᴇᴙyтнɪɴɢ in between...
soмᴇᴡнᴇᴙᴇ behind all this is the little girl who fᴇll ɪɴ lovᴇ with the нoᴙsᴇ,
the sᴘoᴙт, and the ɪᴅᴇʌ and ɴᴇvᴇᴙ looκᴇᴅ вʌcκ. ⊱

ᴇvᴇɴтɪɴɢ

e v e n t e r

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skeletor » Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:12 am

Rider:
Name: Grace Smith
Looks/Pic:
Personality: There is not much room for error in the world of the Grace. And she dislikes to see mistakes repeated, and has no patience with inefficiency. She may also become quite harsh when her patience is tried in these respects, because she isn't naturally tuned in to people's feelings, and more than likely doesn't believe that she should tailor her judgments in consideration for people's feelings. Grace, like many people, has difficulty seeing things from outside their own perspective. She naturally has little patience with people who do not see things the same way as she dose. Grace will be a forceful, intimidating and overbearing individual.
History: Grace is a girl from a very rich background, she's used to buying her way into anything, music, drama and even arts. But when she came across horse riding she became frustrated, no matter how much money she spent on the horse,the instructor or the equipment, she couldn't be the best. After a while she took a shine to horse riding and bought Lance a Quarter Horse of great bloodline.
Horse: Lance
Crush: none
Cottage Number:15 (if not taken)
Other:

Horse:
Show Name:Sir Lancelot VI
Barn Name: Lance
Breed: Quarter Horse
Looks/Pic:
Stall Number:10
Pleasure: Endurance and Steeplechase
Rider: Grace

Rider:
Name: Aidan Jones
Looks/Pic: Aidan is a tall, well-built and robust boy, he has black eyes like coal and an olive completion to his skin. He has long disheveled hair. He is a conceited and he goes always good dressed.
Personality:
He has an open character, and is an intelligent person, he's demanding with the persons that are in his environment. He's a perfectionist and orderly. When he is riding, he always always gives the maximum performance and if someone needs help he's always there to do something. overall he's a friendly, and kindhearted person.
History: Aidan was raised around horses, and was soon to grow accustom to there ways. he won his first big competition when he was fifteen and has been participating in them ever since.
Horse: Jinx
Crush: none
Cottage Number: 18
Other:

Horse:
Show Name: The Jinxed Parting In the Midnight Moonlight ((I know...it's quite a mouthful XD))
Barn Name: Jinx
Breed: Arabian
Looks/Pic:
ImageImage
Stall Number:21
Pleasure: 3-day eventing (Cross country, Show Jumping and Dressage)
Rider: Aidan
skeletor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pandora! » Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:20 am

((Accepted, and don't worry, I know what 3 day events are. I'm an eventer my self!))
▐▌

Pandora!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby e v e n t e r » Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:23 am

(( Was I accepted? Im an Eventer as well. I have a TB gelding that I take out. ))
the lʌмᴇ horse, the cᴙʌzy horse, the "ʌᴙᴇ yoυ sᴇᴙɪoυs?" horse, and ᴇvᴇᴙyтнɪɴɢ in between...

ᴇvᴇɴтɪɴɢ

e v e n t e r

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pandora! » Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:24 am

((Yup, you both are! Horse rider unite! :3 I do a little reining and barrel work also, but jumping and eventing is a ton funner!))
▐▌

Pandora!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby e v e n t e r » Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:29 am

(( Haha, yeah I do a few Hunter/Jumper shows and games, but not with my horse. My horse is a hardcore eventer lol, if he does a different discipline he gets confused lol ))

ᴇvᴇɴтɪɴɢ

e v e n t e r

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wildfiregirl » Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:34 am

Rider:
Name: Gwen Ganzala
Looks/Pic:6 ft girl with heel leingth blonde hair, blue eyes. she likes wearig jeans and capris and bright colored shirts, mostly lime green
Personality:kind,gentle,warm,sweet, but when it comes to winning will push her horse to the MAX
History:Her parents run a paint breeding farm in montanah
Horse:Wildfire
Crush: None yet
Cottage Number:4(its my fav number)
Other:

Horse:
Show Name:Fantastic Wildfire
Barn Name:Wildfire
Breed:paint
Looks/Pic:chestnut overo with only a small white slouch on each side and a balde face
Stall Number:4
Pleasure: western pleasure and crooscountry
Rider:Gwen Ganzala
I was previously known as KeiraO.
click my pets plz

ImageImageImage

My fav CS pet that i OWN. Image
Pet's name: Celisse (F)
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Wildfiregirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby e v e n t e r » Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:56 am

Cara cantered Jet around the dressage ring. She concentrated on keeping his striding just right, and keeping his neck stretched down as well. Cara halfhalted softly, to warn Jet they were going to do something, then harder to make him trot, which he did flawlessly, but his head popped up slightly, which Cara fixed

-----------------

Jet felt Cara's signals and obeyed perfectly, but something caught his eye, and in a moment of nonconcentration he popped his head up, only to be brought down again, he continued his work.

ᴇvᴇɴтɪɴɢ

e v e n t e r

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pandora! » Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:00 am

Kat urged Bandit into a gallop once more, doing perfect figure eights. As they came into the middle again, Bandit started to lean to one side, but Kat sifted her weight and he became balance again, just in time to end the song with a sliding halt. A few people clapped a whistled, but Kat just humbly started to cool Bandit off.
▐▌

Pandora!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skeletor » Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:44 am

Grace's nose wrinkled at her fathers comment "I told you grace, Lance is a good horse, you don't need another one yet" he'd told her sternly. She hated it when her farther thought he could tell her what she could and could not get. "Bye Daddy" she said harmonically as she jumped out of his ford fiesta. She wore her favorite cream jodhpurs with a Chinese dragon pattern running up the inside. She unzipped her designer jacket, wanting badly to show of her new shirt, made by El Pevewon himself. Just as she was about to ask, her mothers truck pulled up in the car park "Daddy, go and tell mommy to put Lance in stall number ten" she said, dismissing any thought of wasting her time putting the horse in there herself. Then she swiftly made her way to the cottages and swung the door of number 15 open "Ugh, I'm going to have to tell mommy to come down here and make it something fit for a princess to live in".

Aidan smiled wholeheartedly, he'd finally finished unpacking and was ready to settle Jinx in "Easy Boy" he soothed, carefully leading the stallion down the metallic ramp of the trailer. Jinx tossed his head, there were so many new scents and noises for him to take in. ""It's Okay, It's Okay" Aidan tried to calm his horse down. Jinx started to listen to the soothing tone in Aidan's voice, and warily proceeded down the ramp. "Here we are" Aidan grinned placing his palm on Jinx's muzzle. He trotted Jinx to the stables, keeping his pace at a light jog. "Here we are, Stall twenty-one it looks like no one's using it" he said, unclipping the lead rope from Jinx's silver and white halter. He closed the Stall door, double checking it was locked properly before standing up straight once again "I'll be back soon, boy. Just going to have a look round this place".
skeletor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me