Kinmotsu Ookami Pack vs. The Das Reisen Loup Pack

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Kinmotsu Ookami Pack vs. The Das Reisen Loup Pack

Postby Shiko Hayashi » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:13 am

Almost instantly, at the sight of his ex-friend, Zephyr became a different wolf. His eyes flashed and he grew several times larger as his fur bristled. His claws slid out, revealing how sharp they were and he bared his teeth, revealing how unnaturally sharp they were. "Akujin. How dare you come into my territory!" he growled angrily, his growl rumbling through the ground. Suddenly, his pack was around him, though they seemed slightly more like normal wolves beside him as they snarled and their fur bristled. Suddenly, his pack wondered if their leader, Zephyr, was genetically enhance like Akujin. Zephyr stood in front of Shiloh, casting his large shadow over her. "How dare you demand such a stupid request! This is my territory Akujin!" He snapped, his eyes gleaming with a hate like no other.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

S H I K O
H A Y A S H I

this world could rot
die, and kill itself off
but a promise is a promise
and promises should always be kept
dont you think?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

O N / o f f
Shiko Hayashi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fawnie » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:24 am

"Now you're Calling her names? That's not very nice, my friend." he snickered, Becoming his larger size as well. He became about a foot taller than Zephyr, his features 2x larger, but his fur remained flat. Shiloh gasped. "How.. did you get.. bigger?" She asked in a hushed whisper, shock filling her eyes. She darted between Zephyr's legs, burring her nose into Kyo's pelt. Her shock was replaced with sickening sobs and cries of pain. Shiloh screamed, a scream so painful it made even Akujin flinch. Slowly, she rose to her paws, he legs trembling. Her beautiufl, sleek fur now was stained with her Brother's blood, memories sharper than daggers flashed in her mind. "Kyo.." She whispered, letting out a long, deep sorrow filled howl. She stood infront of Zephyr and the pack, face to face with Akujin. Actually, she only stood to the bottom of his stomach. Her claws seemed sharper than usualy, she bared her fangs. Shiloh's eyes blazed with such a fury, such a hate words couldn't describe it. "For years I dealt with your (Beep XD), Now, I'm freakin' (Works well enough) Tired of it. Let me be.. Akujin." She whispered, glancing back at Zephyr, the hatred for Akujin still burned her gaze, she noticed some of the Healer's throw her shocked looks. "Let me handle this."

OOC: Akujin got another Shot, He returned to the Scientists after SHiloh left.
⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆
help | RP rules| image guide | Image

𝐬𝐡𝐞/𝐡𝐞𝐫 | 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 |𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖌𝖚𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝖑𝖊𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖘 𝖊𝖓𝖏𝖔𝖞𝖊𝖗

the introvert distribution system gave me 🦔
Fawnie
Roleplay Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiko Hayashi » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:29 am

Zephyr stared at her for a second and too the great surprise of his pack, he took a step back. But his hatred remained and he remained a foot taller than Shiloh.

(( He he. Shilohs the smallest Mutant. Zephyr is the medium sized mutant. Akujin is the larger mutant. Like raising the bar. Lol ))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

S H I K O
H A Y A S H I

this world could rot
die, and kill itself off
dont you think?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

O N / o f f
Shiko Hayashi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fawnie » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:34 am

OOC: Lol Shiloh isn't mutant all the way, she was born with a gift. XD

"Go.. Go now Zephyr! Take your Pack, get out of Earshot, Hurry Before it's too late." She ordered, turning to face Zephyr. "Now, trust me. You don't want to hear this.."
⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

Fawnie
Roleplay Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiko Hayashi » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:37 am

Zephyr snarled, but he turned and he ehrded the pack away. When they were at a safe distance, he returned, but kept his distance. "Whatever it is Shiloh, I can take it. I'm just like him." He said, snarling slightly as he glared at Akujin.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

S H I K O
H A Y A S H I

this world could rot
die, and kill itself off
dont you think?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

O N / o f f
Shiko Hayashi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fawnie » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:45 am

Shiloh shook her head, a growl rumbled in her chest. "I said GET! You don't understand!" She snapped, walking up to him, her breath quickened. Her eyes softened. "I'm sorry, but it's important. I have a speacial appility that when I have enough Rage and emotions welled up inside, I can use it. It takes a great deal of energy, I don't want you to see what happens to me after I use it. If you don't leave, not only will it effect Akujin and his pack, it will effect you. I'm begging you.." She explained, "Leave." Shiloh nudged him with her nose, ignoring the pains from her reopened wounds. "I'm doing this for Kyo.. Your Pack needs you."
⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

Fawnie
Roleplay Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiko Hayashi » Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:21 pm

A look of pure torture cross Zephyr's face as he went back to his pack. "You better come back Shiloh....." he whispered as he changed back and raced with his pack away to safety. Little did they know that Satori had stayed behind. She hid from Shiloh, knowing she would never find her. She would stay and watch her. Zephyr had no control over her when she was curious.

(( Don't find her. ))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

S H I K O
H A Y A S H I

this world could rot
die, and kill itself off
dont you think?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

O N / o f f
Shiko Hayashi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fawnie » Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:45 pm

OOC: You do know she may die.. right? O.o

Akujin's Wolves heard Shiloh's warning, half of the High tailed it out of there. Akujin, along with about 20 others, stayed behind. Completely unaware of Satori's pressance. Shiloh shut her eyes, letting herself relax. Akujin's smirked at her. She tilted her head back, letting out a Howl so highpitched, so ear shattering, It made the ground rumble slightly. The Leaves and vines around her rose from sprouted from the ground, whiping around wildly. They lunged for Every soul in site, hidden or not. Shiloh kept the Extremely highpitched sound up, her legs began to wobble. A Strong Vine squeezed Satori, almost hard enough to squeeze the life out of her. Instantly, just from the noises, Akujin's troops fell dead to the ground, Akujin also retreated. Shiloh stopped, breathless, she also, fell to the ground.

OOC: That's nothing, it gets worse. But I'm talking HIGHPITCHED, Very loud. XD She's like Mother Nature but in wolf form
⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

Fawnie
Roleplay Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiko Hayashi » Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:43 am

(( Tis the point she stayed behind. ))

Satori gasped for breath, but the vine just constricted it out of her. When the howl stopped, she found her vision funneling. She couldn't take a breath. "Satori!" She heard Reven's muffled voice cry. Suddenly, air funneled through her lungs and she took a deep deep breath, and she passed out. Zephyr grew worried when he heard Shiloh's howl.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

S H I K O
H A Y A S H I

this world could rot
die, and kill itself off
dont you think?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

O N / o f f
Shiko Hayashi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fawnie » Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:19 pm

OOC: Sorry for not posting! I'm here now ^^"""

Shiloh wearily opened her brilliant blue eyes. Her energy slowly poured back into her, she Rose to her paws. Shiloh let out a startled gasp when her gaze fell apon Satori. She rushed over, her eyes wide. "I warned you!" She whispered to herself, her gaze softening. "This is all my fault! I didn't mean for this to happen! Oh.. I'm so sorry!" Her voice cracked, she faught back tears.
⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

Fawnie
Roleplay Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups