Modern Magic (No more new members)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Modern Magic (No more new members)

Postby AcidicEye » Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:20 am

"Oh. Well, I don't like to maul over the past all that much. Every thing is fine now, our races haven't been fighting. I wish they could just get over it, it's not right to hate some one for some thing they stopped doing." Myst said, looking at nothing in particular. A gold coloured butterfly landed on her shoulder.
AcidicEye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby { annah. » Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:36 am

nibbler56 wrote:After they had landed, Myst sat on the ground. You know that feeling like if you've been on a boat, when you're back on land you feel like your still rocking in the boat? Myst had a simular feeling, but with flying. "I'm going to get my father to teach me.... how to summon my wings. It's custom in his family that we teach ourselves, but I'm a teenager now and I still can't do it... I'm also part human, so maybe he'll make an acception just this once." Myst said thoughtfully. She smiled. "But now that I know what it feels like, maybe I can teach myself. Only time will tell." She got up, looking at the geese that were below them a few minutes ago and now above them again. "I really should do some thing for you in return Shane. How about I treat you to lunch?" she smiled and cocked her head to the side. Then she looked up a little. There was a boy landing and watching them. She could under stand him watching, it wasn't every day a person flew on a dragon. But he was landing too. Myst put her hand on her bag of pixie dust as a precaution, and stepped up besid Shane. The red jewel on her head peice glimmered in the light.

Shane was about to respond to her but, she began speaking to someone else. He had chosen not to interrupt. He was a bit hungry and would enjoy some food. He waited silently for the conversation to end.
{ annah.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcidicEye » Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:57 am

"Well, I should probably take Shane to lunch, so may be I'll see you around." Myst said and smiled. She turned around and checked here wallet. "So Shane, where'd like to go to eat? I've got 500 in here and my credit card, so we should be good for money." she said putting her wallet away. The butterfly flew off her shoulder.
AcidicEye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby { annah. » Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:49 am

"Well, I'm not really familiar with what's around here so, maybe you should pick something." Shane said thinking practically. He watched as the butterfly flew away. He was almost shocked when he heard her say 500. Shane hadn't had that amount of money on hand in a long time.
{ annah.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcidicEye » Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:00 am

"Hm... well there's that new French resturant a few blocks away, we could go there. Or, I'm a regular customer at a cafe that serves Japanese food. Which one would you like to go to?" Myst asked kindly. She smiled when he looked surprised after the amount of money she had. "My mother pays me to help her at her vetranary clinic downtown, if you're wondering how I have so much money. You could stop by some time and help if you want, I'm sure she'd pay you."

(She smiles alot....)
AcidicEye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby { annah. » Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:19 am

(I caught on to that. :lol: :) )

"Japanese sounds good." Shane said to her. He soon understood why she'd had so much money after she spoke. "I'll look into it sometime." Shane said. He was actually interested in it. It sounded like fun to him.
{ annah.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcidicEye » Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:32 am

(lol. she's always so happy or so embarassed. XD)
"Cool. Okay, so the cafe is on the corner of 26th and J street. That's just a few blocks." Myst said cheerfully. She started walking, all her gold accessories gleaming. I'm surprised no one's ever tried to steal my gold jewlery... she thought as she looked at the gold chains wineding down her arms.
AcidicEye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby major tom » Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:53 am

Bane tuned them out and sarted walking away with a casual ''Bye,'' over his shoulder. He took a running start and took off into the air, beating his large, dark wings and stroked hard to get some uplift. His wings filled with warm air and he soared upward, only having to adjust a few feathers now and then. He loved riding thermals when flying, that was when he felt the most free, not even attached to this world anymore. Just him, the wind, and the sky. Bane couldn't help but grin out of pleasure and enjoyed the warmth on his skin.

My name is Tiger, and your name is not Tiger, and I'm here to make you think about death and get sad and stuff. A few of my interests include science fiction, video games, comic books, girl bands, wearing too much eye makeup, and dismantling the patriarchy. My preferred required pronouns are they/them/their.
major tom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcidicEye » Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:06 am

Myst glanced over her shoulder at Bane. One of these days I'll be able to fly. she thought and waited for Shane to catch up.
AcidicEye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby { annah. » Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:13 am

Shane soon started walking an eventually caught up with Myst. He didn't say anything at the time. He just walked along silently thinking about what he may choose to eat if they had it.
{ annah.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me