The mysterious island (multifandom) RP

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: The mysterious island (multifandom) RP

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Mon Aug 29, 2022 6:56 am

(I agree with the abandoned village Queen.) (Replies are back to normal lol. That was from last weak, when I said that. lol)

Kishi~ "It sounded like an animal or something, lets go check it out." I said to Hiro, Eira and Eizen. I headed in the direction where the sound had came from.

Eizen~ "Good idea Kishi." I said to Kishi. I waited for Eira and Hiro, I knew Kishi would wait for us to catch up to her.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw 2024 The Garfield Movie and loved it Call me whatever Image Pic not mine Silver wolf fav from Honkai Star Rail. Miku Expo 2024 was awesome!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:00 am

Silver - male - human - partner: Sneasel - tags: Gold

He looked at the blackbird at the tree which a little bit reminded him about Murkrow, but it was not a pokemon "That seems like bad news...I wanted to see birds as then it could tell that there is everything alright, but now I am not so sure about that" he said. He sighed "this island...or place seems creepier and creepier...I am not sure if I want to be in this forest at night time or whenever the dark comes," he said.

Natural Harmonia Gropius (N) - male - human - partners: Purloin, Zorua - tags: Black

He thought about his question "they could scent the air or the ocean, so they maybe could lead us, but they don't know the area..." he responded. His eyes looked at his Purloin, which was actually out of its Pokeball, he was not sure about realizing Zorua as he was a pretty wild one.

Colress - male - human - partner: Magneton - tags: Vector

He looked at the larger male little not so trusting his words "aha...you just kind of see a guy who always has something on the mind" he said. He looked around "so why are you standing in the middle of the forest? waiting for someone?" he asked.

Valeria - female - human - partner: Sylveon - tags: Marnie, Ester

She lifted her shoulder "I sure hope so, nobody can find or see us inside the forest...and I don't want any planes or ships to get past us still on this place" she said. She looked at Marnie who was watching toward the forest, seeming rather curious about something there "Did you see something?" she asked her.

Marnie - female - human - partner: Morpeko - tags: Valerie, Ester

She looked around the trees, bushes, and rocks when saw something which seemed like a green tent showing behind some bushes. She tried to see better there when hear the other trainer's question "I don't know, let me go to see something" she responded and walked toward the bushes further away.

Amaterasu - female - wolf/ humanoid - mate: Oki - tags: Oki, pups (Hiro, Eira, Eizen, Kishi)

She looked at her mate and sniffed the air once again, the fresh scent of salty water comes to her nose, which was nothing unexcepted as they were near the ocean, but she did scent something else as well. It was faint and it reminded her about humans for some reason.

Chibiterasu - male - wolf/ humanoid - tags: family (Hiro, Eira, Eizen, Kishi

He barely gets out of his younger sister's way, making a little roll around to his back to his belly and jumping up to his paws. He was going to attack his sister back, but was stopped by a crash under them in the forest "...mom? Dad? I heard something?" he said watching the forest.

Roy - male - human - tags: open

Lyn - female - human - tags: open

Gatomon - female - Digimon - tags: Asami
She walked alongside the girl, her eyes looked around the forest, seeing how the blue ocean started to show up between the trees and the scent of the salty water got stronger "ooh it was not far..." she said stopping at a small hill and looked the blue ocean there.

Patamon - genderfluid - digimon - tags: Asami
They looked at the ocean showing up to them, they fly a little further and higher to see a little bit more over the trees. The ocean seemed to go very far not seeing any other islands or anything in distance "there is nothing here only ocean..." they said flying down the girl and Gatomon.

Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Nov 04, 2022 7:52 am

Gold- m- 18 y- Pokemon- human Pokemon trainer- good- bi; Silver- Pikachu and Eevee are with him- loves his Pokemon and loves Silver (secretly)- Tags: Silver

The black haired one stared at the bird...and made a small sound. He wasn't sure he liked the look of it either. "Black bird...why do I get a bad feeling about it?" he asked. He noticed it seemed to be staring back at them... "Maybe...we should move away from it," he said. Yeah, that was a good idea, he decided.

Black/something else- m- 18? 19?- Pokemon- human Pokemon trainer- good- homosexual or pan; N- white/female trainer may be related- has some Pokemon with him- loves his Pokemon and loves White (platonic)- Tags: N

The brown haired one nodded at the other male a bit. "Well, if they know what saltwater smells like...could you ask one to lead us? At least we could maybe find a beach. Maybe there'd be a village, or people there, that we could talk to."

Ester Stone- Este- f- 20 y- Pokemon- human Pokemon trainer- neutral- Mimic and Nightshade are with her here- pan- open for dates- open for SO or marriage- wants kids one day- adores all her Pokemon, but Mimic and Night the most- Tags: Marnie and Valeria

The blue green eyed pretty golden brown haired one looked around a moment. She nodded to what Valeria said, then watched Marnie. She noticed the black haired girl was heading for some bushes. "Did she find something?" she questioned.

Oki- adult male- Okami- wolf/person- neutral- sword; human form- Amaterasu- kids are Chibi and Dark Sun (twins), Amaya, and three unborn pups (Oka, Okina, Yatagarasu)- Tags: family (including Ammy)

The navy blue and red and white wolf smiled a wolf smile. He was doing this since their pups were getting along, for once. Not that Chibi and Amaya ever really fought. It was always Darky and Chibi...and he sighed and shook his head, then jerked his head up at the sound.

Dark Sun- Darky- 12 in humanoid form, pup male- Okamiden- wolf/person- technically bad- Oki x Ammy: Chibi, Amaya, three unborn- teeth and nails- dark version of Chibi's powers; humanoid form- Tags: family

The black pup with red markings and eyes twitched his ears. He jumped at Chibi and Amaya, then away again quickly. Chibi didn't seem to keen on engaging him in play anyway...He also jerked his head, as he heard the noise.

Amaya- Am/Aya- 6 in humanoid form, pup female- Okamiden- brush God wolf something or other- neutral but tries for good- Oki x Ammy: Chibi and Dark Sun, unborn siblings- pup form, humanoid, probably powers like Chibi- Tags: family

The little white and blue pup wagged and twitched her ears. She nipped at Darky as he jumped at them, hen he jumped away. She pawed her nose and muzzle, sneezing a bit. She jumped...asking "W-What was that?" and looking around nervously now.

Hiro Shirona- Hi, Ro- male- Yu Gi Oh- Homosexual- human- good- deck- love is open- friend of Eira- Tags: Eira/ Eizen and Kishi

He nodded to the others, as it could have been an animal. Maybe. He said "Okay," and began to follow Kishi.

Eira Kuron- Ei, Ria- female- Yu Gi Oh- bi- human- good- deck- Crush: Eizen- favorite card is blue eyes white dragon- friends with Hiro- Tags: Hiro/Eizen and Kishi

The girl nodded and said "It could have been an animal." She too hurried to follow the princess.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sat Nov 05, 2022 4:37 pm

Vector~ “My daughter Asami and I fighting then she used that cursed short range portal power of hers and knocked me straight through it and ended up in the forest, she hates me and I hate her, nothing I can do about that.” I replied to Colress. I could tell Colress why Asami hates me, but I chose not to. “I will do whatever it takes for me to get rid of my daughter, and because I love finding ways to hurt my daughter Asami.” I said to Colress

Asami~ I looked over the hill and saw the ocean. “Let’s go there then, I want to try to get a hold of my friends Eizen and Kishi, if there here though, I don’t know if they are or not, if my dad finds out they are here, he will go after them.” I said to Patamon and Gatomon.

Kishi~ I nodded. “Eizen can you use your elemental magic to see if Asami or somebody else is here, if Asami is here that means her dad is as well.” I said to Eizen.

Eizen~ “You guys are probably right about it being an animal, I was just thinking about doing that Kishi.” I said to Kishi. I turned to Hiro and Eira. “Asami is a friend of Kishi and I, and we know her because she helped us take down a massive group of evil people.” I said to Hiro and Eira.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw 2024 The Garfield Movie and loved it Call me whatever Image Pic not mine Silver wolf fav from Honkai Star Rail. Miku Expo 2024 was awesome!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me