return of darkness 2 | pokemon rp | o&a

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

axel [ 005 ]

Postby Ploegy » Fri Apr 08, 2022 6:09 am

Axel Neuvile!!
      xxxmale eighteen years old snagger location: phenac city tagged: tsubasa & starfire?
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Feeling the ground shake, Axel's eyes narrowed as he directed it towards the garchomp. "What an ill-tempered pokemon," he mumbled under his breath. It bothered him that such a thing was wandering about on its own and threatening other pokemon and people in such a manner. Part of him thought about attempting to catch it, but from the looks of it, it wasn't a shadow pokemon, simply a bad mannered creature. Even so, its presence in the open caused more harm than good, making him want to act, though he knew better than to challenge it. Instead, the boy took a step in front of his own companion and stared the dragon down, giving off a much more threatening aura than he previously had. "Whoever's pokemon you are, you should go back to them and stop threatening other pokemon and people. It's uncalled for." His voice was almost completely different than it previously had been, holding much more seriousness to it than before. It was clear that he had not taken the garchomp's actions lightly, especially in regard to his own partner. Even the growl towards Tsubasa was uncalled for in his eyes.

With that off his chest, the teen stayed in front of Kotaro as he turned to face Tsubasa once again. Hearing him suggest they move else where caused Axel to give a small nod of his head. As much as he wanted to assure the dragon didn't cause problems for others, there wasn't much else he could do. Fighting in the streets would only cause unneeded damage to the city and he wasn't about to do such a thing with no real reason. "You're right. We should go elsewhere," he finally agreed vocally before crouching down in front of Kotaro and plucking his pokeball from his waist. "It's time to go back in your ball, okay?" The dewott nodded his head quickly, allowing Axel to recall him.

Returning to his full height, his attention shifted back Tsubasa before he gestured toward a building just up the road. "We can go there, if you'd like," he suggested. "The rooftop cafe doesn't look to be all too busy so it should be a nice and quiet place to go." Perhaps he was being too trusting of his stranger by agreeing to go with them, but Axel wasn't one to simply turn someone away, besides, if one of the other snaggers did finally show up, he'd see them from there. It was a real win-win in his mind; he got to enjoy some company and was still focused on his task at hand.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: return of darkness 2 | pokemon rp | o&a

Postby Primal Dialga » Fri Apr 08, 2022 6:55 am

The male Garchomp stands back up and stares down at Axel with a angry look in it's eyes at the disrespect he had given him and roars loudly at him and readys a Dragon Claw attack.

Meanwhile Starfire looks back over at her Garchomp at the right time since he was about to attack that teenager.

Starfire quickly calls back her Altaria to it's Pokeball and runs over to the teen and stands in front of him just in time to stop him from getting a Dragon Claw to the back.

The male Garchomp quickly stops using Dragon Claw and backs down now since his trainer is here now.

Starfire rubs her Garchomp on the head to calm him down and then turns around to face Axel and says to him in a firm but calm voice "You really need to choose your words more carefully you could have gotten badly hurt if I wasn't around but your lucky I was close by,plus Dragon type pokemon naturally have that kind of personality when in the wild or not in the presence of their trainer."

Starfire then looks towards Tsubasa and says to him in a stern tone "As for you I can tell my Garchomp clearly doesn't like you and I can't say that I like you either since I have known my Garchomp I have only seen him get that way around members of villainous teams but anyway that's not important at the moment tho." as she turns her attention back to her Garchomp who is now calmly standing by her side.
Primal Dialga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Andy [7], Tsubasa [6]

Postby javitaxy » Fri Apr 08, 2022 4:12 pm

𝑨𝑵𝑫𝒀 𝑺𝑪𝑶𝑻𝑻
17 - Male - Snagger - Location: Gateon Port - Tags: Harlow, Silver

With a nod, the teen carefully observes the greninja from all angles, and then examines it without missing any details. He was simply impressed, as this was only the second time in his life he had seen a shiny pokemon. When Silver released her sylveon, he tried as hard as he could to not let his excitement show. Not in a million years could he expect being a snagger would lead him to meet so many new pokemon in person since day one.
As he notices the little pichu staring at him, he grabs something from his bag. It was a toy he carried around for situations like these, when friendly pokemon would approach him to play. He showed it to Electra, and plays with her as he forgets about everything else.

𝑻𝑺𝑼𝑩𝑨𝑺𝑨
23 - Male - Cipher Admin - Location: Phenac City - Tags: Axel, Starfire

As the snagger pointed towards a building, he followed his gaze and considered his offer. A rooftop café sounded like a great idea, since it'd involve getting a general view of the city and him enjoying a cup of coffee. In his mind, the serious voice Axel had used against the pokemon earlier still lingered. The kid had guts, at least.
Right after, a loud roar made him turn back around. The garchomp had approached them, or rather, the young trainer, and was ready to attack. He instinctively grabbed his noivern's pokeball in his pocket and was ready to release him when he noticed someone running over them. By the way she acted, it was clear she was the garchomp's trainer from the way she handled the pokemon and spoke to Axel and Tsubasa. He, in turn, narrowed his eyes and stared at her. "What exactly are you implying?" he asked the woman. The Cipher admin glanced at the snagger by his side and tried to figure out if he'd believe her and think he was part of a "villanous team" or whatever she had said. "You know, you shouldn't blame the kid if your pokemon lacks discipline. You should apologize; or are you looking for a battle?" He seemed to be almost challenging her with his tone, as he disliked being treated like a fool.
javitaxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Primal Dialga » Fri Apr 08, 2022 6:38 pm

Starfire looks back at Tsubasa and says firmly "I believe you have a poor lack of judgment if you think my Garchomp lacks discipline considering you know nothing about him,so no I don't need to apologize for my Garchomps actions since he wouldn't have acted that way if you had respected him."

Starfire then looks back at her Garchomp and offers him a pokepuff as a reward for calming down and not hurting the teen.

The Garchomp carefully eats the pokepuff from Starfire's hand without leaving a single scratch from his fangs.

Starfire smiles at her Garchomp and rubs his head again which the Garchomp seems to really enjoy the affection.

Starfire then looks back to check on the teen and says calmly to him "You really need to learn more about Dragon type Pokemon tho,I could teach you what I know if you want?"

Starfire then turns back to face Tsubasa and stares back at him with a suspicious look in her eyes and says to him in calm but firm voice "Well if you want a battle against me then I'm all up for one but we aren't doing it in city tho since it's not a good idea tho but it's going to be 3 on 3 Pokemon battle ok and don't even think about going against that rule okay,I know a place where we can battle safely tho plus it's not far from this city well by flight anyway,I was doing some personal training with my pokemon there not that long ago so it would make a good place to hold our battle."
Primal Dialga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vulture, » Sat Apr 09, 2022 6:36 am

━━ 𝘕𝘰𝘷𝘢 𝘠𝘰𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘢 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
nineteen • other trainer • phenac city • mentions: Axel, Tsubasa, Starfire • tags: nonexxx

Nova wasn't exactly inconspicuous as she sat at a table outside of a small cafe in the heart of Phenac City. As if her bobbed, bubblegum pink hair and bright red spectacles weren't enough, her date for coffee was a nearly seven foot tall steel dinosaur named Ragnar. The aggron sat contently on the ground opposite his trainer with a red bow that matched Nova's glasses tied around his neck. He was quite the dapper destructive force of nature. Ragnar had traded in his days of combat for fancy meals and pretty shows.

"So then I said to him," Nova spoke over the lip of her mug, a laugh playing over her words, "That's no Butterfree, that's a Beedrill!" She cackled at her own joke, joined by a grunting that could be interpreted as laughter from her date. A small hand took hold of her pant leg and tugged in a hurried pace as panicked chatter came from beneath the table. Nova exclaimed in surprise then peered under to meet her whimsicott's wide gaze. The fairy pointed towards the fountain nearby without stopping it's onslaught of indecipherable words.

When Nova finally stopped regaling Ragnar in stories he was there to witness, she could hear voices across the plaza. "What an entitled trainer," she muttered quietly to her duo. What kind of trainer would allow her pokemon to attempt to strike another then reward it with scratches and treats? Neither realms of her expertise would ever have allowed such a display. Her delicate fingers tapped slowly along the side of the pale cup as she held it close, now invested in the drama unfolding across the way. "She talks about her garchomp as though it's wild and not her responsibility to train."

Ragnar nodded in agreement, his eyes narrowing as he shifted his posture to be ready to stand if needed. Nova simply shook her head at him and he settled back down. A hush fell over the once boisterous table as all three watched the showdown like a late night soap opera.
Last edited by vulture, on Tue Apr 12, 2022 7:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
vulture,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Apr 09, 2022 6:55 am

Christine >> female >> snagger >> location - Gateon port >> tags: open
pokemon - Glaceon >> Shiny Flareon
>><<
A half month ago she arrived at the Orre region, taking her time to learn to use the snagger machine and see more about the mission the snaggers could be facing. She left the lab a day ago to do some of her investigations about those three golem Pokemon that were seen in three places in the Orre region. She loved to take notes for pokemon she sees or knows, she had already three notebooks for different pokemon in the orange island and now she has started a new notebook about pokemon in Orre regions, including those shadow pokemon, which horrified yet interested her too.

She sat in her motel room, writing something she was figured out about those three golems. Sighing she looked to her two pokemon the Flareon and Glaceon at the bed, either of them didn't want to stay in their balls for some reason. It didn't bother her that much as they were both very loyal and could not run away if not asked to, though the only thing she was worried about was that she didn't know how those shadow pokemon were made, could this evil organization have a machine to turn any original pokemon into a shadow, just like snaggers has the machine to do the opposite, well almost.

She looked out of the window, seeing the ocean and port there, wondering if she could start her mission. She was already decided to go to see this Regice. It's not just because the ice golem was the closest one, but it sure was the most interesting one as well. She stood up and packed her bags, calling for her two pokemon to join her as she left the motel room.

She walked out of the motel and breathed the fresh sea wind before starting to make her way toward the place she was heard the Regice being seen at. She was not sure which other snaggers decided to take the Regice mission as she didn't really give much attention to that.

Pandora >> female >> snagger >> location - Pyrite town >> tags: open
pokemon - Gengar (mega) >> Banette
>><<
She arrived at the Pyrite town, it was the worst looking town she was thought it to be. Who could live in this town, she wondered to herself, but it was pretty sure that there eas not many living there. So far she didn't see any other snaggers as she walked toward the center of the town. Was she the only one in this town? she didn't know, if she was then that could be okay, she has survived alone before so it could not be any different. Thought how could she win against a legendary pokemon, which was pretty likely a shadow pokemon as well.

She sighed as she thought about her two ghost pokemon, ghost type does work against rock-type, but could they be enough for a shadow legendary pokemon. The first time after going into the Orre region, she regretted leaving most of her Pokemon in the home to Lavender town. She had her partner Gnegar and the new catch Banette with her now as she wanted to have a new start in this region.

Kichiro >> male >> admin >> location - Citadark isle >> tags: Kuragari
pokemon - Hydreigon >> Shadow Salamence >> Shadow Reshiram >> Shadow Zekrom
>><<
He played with his long silver hair as he listened to the boos asking him some questions, seeing far that he was not in the mood to just chat. Kuragari seemed to be always in bad mood, except when some of the team ciphers' plans worked, which is pretty rare to see sadly. He looked at the kitchen door there thinking his words "well not really, the legendary bird trio is restless like always, likely angry that we released the golems instead of them...but that's nothing to worry about..." he reposted with a sight "I think the ones into the town can give you the information you want then I can do at the moment" he said.

He scanned for him for a moment, as he asked if he wanted something to do, which was not the reason he walked to talk to him, he liked to have his free relaxing times too, and what could be the best time for that when most of the admins and other were out. He was still curious to know what else the male has in his mind now when the three golem legendaries were released to the world "so do you have something on mind then?" he decided to ask.

Hanatarou >> male >> Researcher >> location - Phennac city>> tags: Tsubasa, Axel, Starfire? (kind of)
pokemon - Archeops >> Dewott >> Shadow Zebstrika
>><<
He got to the Phennac city, not knowing immediately where this legendary pokemon was, but he knew something about Registeel so he thought that it may be somewhere near the sites of the city. He looked over to his Archeops when it took an odd voice "what is it?" he asked the pokemon before his eyes hit the figures to the ground, two males the one he recognized to be one of the admins Tsubasa, and the other was someone he didn't know. He told his Archeops to get a little further so they could not be noticed by the two males, he didn't know how the Tsubasa could take him to be around them as he did have a history with the team Cipher and some of them could be bitter for his decision to leave the team.
He circled there for a moment, before seeing the Registeel there, just relaxing, the massive steel golem didn't seem that bad as he knew some shadow pokemon could be at. He asked his Archeops to land near the golem, but not too close to it to see them, he didn't know how the legendary pokemon may act when noticed and he was not there to fight it, instead of doing his research. He called his pokemon back to its Pokeball, taking some of his notebooks out of his bag, to write something down when he noticed the girl with Garchomp there watching toward the Registeel 'what is she up to?' he thought to himself.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tsubasa [7]

Postby javitaxy » Sat Apr 09, 2022 8:38 am

𝑻𝑺𝑼𝑩𝑨𝑺𝑨
23 - Male - Cipher Admin - Location: Phenac City - Tags: Axel, Starfire

He scoffed in disbelief at the words coming from the woman's mouth, and then broke into laughter. "Is this a joke? Do you want ME to respect YOUR uncontrollable pokemon? Please." After mocking the trainer, he adjusted his glasses and continued with a more serious tone, but still wearing a smile in his face. "I'm sorry, I'm no longer interested in a battle with you," he continued. While he'd love to see where her confidence comes from and show his pokemons' strength to everyone, he couldn't accept a 3 on 3 battle with his current team. Furthermore, as indifferent as he was towards his current mission, he still respected Kuragari enough to not screw it up.
"Let's go, kid." Tsubasa turned around and made his way to the café that was brought up earlier, signaling Axel to do the same. He glanced back at Starfire, and spoke: "I suggest you get out of here before we inform the police about how you let your violent garchomp roam around, attacking innocent people."
javitaxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Primal Dialga » Sat Apr 09, 2022 7:04 pm

Starfire stares intensely at Tsubasa and says to him in a very serious tone of voice "Well I wouldn't expect someone like yourself to understand Dragon type Pokemon as well as I do so yeah I get why you don't want to battle me because your scared you might lose against me."

The male Garhomp taunts Tsubasa like he doesn't have the guts to battle him and his trainer.

Starfire looks at her Garchomp and says to him "Let's go now since that coward isn't worth our time I bet his pokemon aren't even properly trained either,plus we have other more important matters to deal with at the moment instead of this coward."

The male Garchomp sniggers at Tsubasa like his cowardice is amusing to him and then turns around and follows his trainer.

Starfire starts to walk away but turns back for a moment and says to Tsubasa in a firm tone of voice "Go ahead and do that if you want to but it will be a waste of effort tho." Starfire then turns away and walks off.

Starfire plans to leave the city not because that man told her to but because she chose to leave and then looks back at her Garchomp as she walks and says quietly to him so only he can hear her "I know your intuition about that older male was right,I bet he's part of that villainous team called Team Cipher who has been causing quite a few Legendary Pokemon to go missing from their home regions,I just hope the people who are protecting the remaining Legendary Pokemon can keep them safe tho."
Last edited by Primal Dialga on Sun Apr 10, 2022 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Primal Dialga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eidolon. » Sun Apr 10, 2022 2:21 am

Harlow
female - snagger - location: gateon port - tags: Andy, Silver
/pkmn/ Murdock - luxray // Nexus - chandelure

Unlike her companion, Harlow didn't seem too impressed with the greninja that had leapt down from somewhere above the two trainers. She'd seen shinies before - hell, her mum had a shiny meowth back at home. Still, she could appreciate the pokemon with the respect it deserved and gave the frog a small nod.

Andy seemed to be having a great time as his head whipped around in excitement. Considering everyone's pokemon were out in the open anyway, Harlow let Murdock out of his pokeball (but not without a look that promised trouble if the luxray went after the pichu again). There was a bench nearby that Harlow decided to go to, slouching down onto the thing while Murdock leapt up to sit beside her. He almost broke the thing and could barely fit, sure, but he was nothing if not stubborn. The luxray leant his head on Harlow's lap with a small huff and closed his eyes while Nexus lazilly drifted around the other two trainers while Harlow kept an eye on them from afar.

Rhys
male - cipher admin - location: pyrite town - tags: Anton, open
/pkmn/ Salem - S.Solgaleo // Xavier - feraligatr // Polaris - mismagius // Sora - noivern

Rhys was chatting up the bartender and a couple of patrons in the seats beside him, head thrown back in a bark of laughter. He didn't pay the door any attention when it chimed open at first; that was at least until a member of team Cipher took his place in the free seat to Rhys' left. That must have been the person he was assigned to keep an eye on, huh? He flashed the member - Anton if he remembered correctly - a lazy grin and mimed 'cheers'-ing him, the beer in his glass nearly sloshing out the sides as he did so. "Hey kid! How're ya holding up?"

He gave Anton a quick glance while he explained how his latest shift had gone, only half listening. Truth be told, Rhys couldn't care less. So what if those snaggers found regirock? The titan would be able to take them out with ease whether a member of team Cipher guarded the beast or not. Still, rules were rules, so here he was. "Sheesh, must be hot out there if you're sweatin' this much," he scoffed and picked at one of Anton's sleeves. Poor kid looked absolutely soaked.
eidolon.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Primal Dialga » Sun Apr 10, 2022 6:12 am

Ninja stands still while Andy checks him out and then once he is done he moves over to a near by wall.

Ninja then notices the female trainer near by nod her head at him and nods his head back at her.

Silver looks back down at her Sylveon and pets her head and offers her a pokepuff with the same colour scheme that Sylveon has.

The female Sylveon stands up excitedly and happily eats the pokepuff out of Silver's hand.

Meanwhile Electra seams to enjoy playing with Andy so much that she jumps up onto his left shoulder and smiles happily at him.

Silver then looks up and says to Andy "Well it seems that Electra has taken a liking to you,well you must be really good with pokemon."
Primal Dialga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me