return of darkness | pokemon rp | closed

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

eden [ 002 ] | axel [ 005 ]

Postby Ploegy » Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:08 am

Eden Willow!!
      xxxfemale thirty-six years old region professor location: pokemon hq lab tagged: snagger group
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Listening to the snaggers put a smile upon Eden's lips. It was certainly nice to see that they seemed to be getting along despite how different they all were. She could only hope the same could be true when they encountered the others that had already take off on their adventures. It was hard to tell how they might act towards one another, but she had faith in the group she had chosen. With that in mind, the professor cast her gaze towards the newest member of the group. While she was late to hear what the professor previously had said, it wasn't as if she was late when it came to leaving given there was no set time that they had to take off. That had been a common thing among the program in which she had started. In a sense it was similar to the start of ones journey in other regions. It could happen whenever, but most would visit the region's professor when they were ready. The only difference in this was the fact that these trainer has at least had some practice with their snag machines before they were allowed to take off on their adventure. That time varied from trainer to trainer.

Pushing the thought aside, Eden gave a small shake of her head."While you missed my speech, there is no set time in which you needed to be here," she finally stated before lifting up her tablet again and tapping away at it. "As I'm sure you all know, some trainers in this program have already taken off on their adventures. Today is nothing more than allowing you clearance to go off and use your snag machine to free the shadow pokemon." Looking up from the tablet, her gaze landed on Harlow again. "I have sent you the information this lab has collected on the whereabouts of these pokemon and other useful information. However, if any of you would prefer to train longer with your snag machine, then you are more than welcome to stay here and practice until you are fully comfortable. By having that information though, you are cleared to go off at any time you'd like."

Perhaps she was talking too much, but Eden knew she needed to make sure that her point got across, plus she knew she had little time to stay around in the current moment. There was much she still needed to attend to, Even now, she could see one of her assistants out of the corner of her eye waiting for her near the other side of the room. That was a clear indication to her that she needed to wrap things up. As much as she hated to simple leave the trainers abruptly, she couldn't help that she was a busy woman. "Now, I unfortunately must get going," she said with a small bow of her head. "But again, if any of you need anything, I and all the staff here at the lab can offer our assistance." Raising her head up once again, she offered one last wave of her hand before moving off to join her assistant. As soon as she reached him, the two took off deeper into the lab.

Axel Neuvile!!
      xxxmale eighteen years old snagger location: pokemon hq lab tagged: snagger group
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

A team. Axel admittedly hadn't thought of it in that way, but he it definitely had a nice sound to it. The thought of being part of a team never had crossed he boy's mind, though he supposed that was basically what the snagger program was whether they worked alone or not. Thinking about it gave him confidence he didn't even know he had and it showed given the smile that crossed his lips. Before he could ride it too far though, he heard the professor speak once again and he directed his attention back towards her, taking in what she still had to say. While it wasn't necessarily directed towards him, he still listened intently and offered her the respect he felt she deserved. As she stated that she needed to go, the teen gave a small nod of his head, completely understanding where she was coming from. During his stay at the lab, he had come to see just how busy she was thus it was no surprise that she still was. He could only imagine the amount of work something like this was, plus she still had her duties as a professor to tend to as well. Worrying about her schedule wasn't something he needed to be doing though. He had his own mission now.

Glancing towards the other trainers, Axel couldn't help but feeling giddy, but he kept his energy momentarily contained. It could wait until he was outside at least. "Well, it looks like it's time to begin!" he exclaimed, a bright smile still upon his face. After flashing his smile at the others, he turned towards the exit, fully prepared to leave, but he took a moment to compose himself. Sucking in a deep breath, he put his mind at ease before finally pushing himself forward. Despite his calm demeanor, he was still itching to get going and let out some energy. The thought of finally being a snagger after training for so long was beyond thrilling to him. Maybe he was acting too childish about it, especially since it was an important task, but Axel never would have thought he'd find himself in such a position. All his life he simply though he'd be a performer who would one day travel to Johto to learn more about his heritage, but instead, he found himself taking on a heroic role and becoming an actual trainer. It was exciting, though he hoped he'd actually have some use.

Negativity briefly surfaced in the forefront of his mind, but he was quick to dismiss it. He had always had some doubts in himself as a trainer and during his training it had showed from time to time. It was embarrassing, yet he knew it was something he had to conquer if he wanted to make his mark. He would do just that. He had to be confident in himself. Beating himself up over some possibility wasn't going to get him anywhere. Finding it in himself, he brushed the thoughts off as he stepped outside. Feeling the coo breeze against his face helped with that.

Moving a little ways from the door, Axel glanced back towards the doors, realizing he had gotten ahead of the others. At least it gave him a moment to let his own pokemon out so he wouldn't feel so out of place since the others all had at least one out. Reaching into his yukata, he pulled one of his pokeballs out and quickly released the dewott that was contained within. The otter landed beside his trainer and quietly looking up at him with curious eyes. "We're finally taking off on our adventure Kotaro," he informed the pokemon as he crouched down next to it and gestured towards the doors of the lab. "See? Look at all those trainers we're going to be traveling with. We're going to make lots of friends." Following his trainer's gesture, the dewott looked towards the doors. On the other side of them, he could see several trainers still inside as well as some pokemon as well. The pokemon's eyes grew wide at the sight and immediately he turned his attention back to Axel. "Dewott?" the pokemon questioned, which was responded to with a nod from the boy. "Yeah, all of them are going to travel with us. So be nice, okay?" Nodding his head obediently, Kotaro stood proudly beside Axel as the boy returned to his full height and the two of them waited for the others to catch up to them.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Andy [4]

Postby javitaxy » Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:09 am

𝑨𝑵𝑫𝒀 𝑺𝑪𝑶𝑻𝑻
17 - Male - Snagger - Location: Pokemon HQ Lab - Tags: Axel, Lainey, Cordelia, Eden, Harlow

His eyes widened as the new girl let her pokemon free. It was a female luxray! He'd only read about those in book and seen a couple of pictures, but had never seen one in person. It was so much bigger than Sara, and so majestic. Would his luxio become that imposing some day? He looked at her, and could see that she was staring at the luxray. He could tell that his pokemon felt respect but also a little bit of Rivalry towards the bigger female feline. Uh oh. Good thing Sara just nodded and got closer to Andy, and he petted her in reaffirmation.

As he turned back towards the newest snagger that had walked in, he realised professor Willow had said something else. Oh, she was leaving? "Bye, professor Willow! Thank you!" He waved goodbye.
When Axel started moving towards the exit, he took a step to follow, but stopped. "Right! I'm Andy." he introduced himself to the new girl. "This is Sara, my luxio. We can't wait to know more about you and your beautiful luxray!" His face showed excitement and admiration as he looked at the lion-like pokemon, but Sara wasn't as interested as him. The wimpod, on the other hand, didn't care about not being introduced, and was starting to fall asleep on Andy's arms. "Ah, and this is Bob. But we should get moving!!"
javitaxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: return of darkness | pokemon rp | o&a

Postby eidolon. » Wed Jan 05, 2022 7:06 am

Harlow
female - snagger - location: pokemon hq lab - tags: snaggers
/pkmn/ Majin - luxray - ♀ // Lahar - chandelure - ♂

Harlow visibly became less tense once the professor informed her that though she was late, yes, she was still fine. Just made a bit of an entrance, that was all. She was quick to straighten up again once Eden’s eyes fell on her but more in a ’I want to be respectful’ way than an ’oh god i messed this all up damnit’ way. She nodded at her words, flashing the professor a grateful smile. ”Thank you.”

An excited looking teen was the first to leave the room. She had to admit, his enthusiam was infectious. Most of the rest of their group began to trail out after him, while others opted to stay behind and fiddle with their snagging machines. Harlow herself was going to head out - better to learn by doing in her eyes. The luxray by her side let out a gentle huff to bring her trainer back to the present, only for them to get startled when the boy from earlier spoke up. He introduced himself as Andy and his two pokemon, a luxio and barboach, as Sara and Bob respectively. ”It’s nice to meet you! I’m Harlow,” she gestured to the lion-like pokemon by her side that looked to be having a stare off with Sara. ”This is Majin, and..” she took a brief pause to click her other pokeball open. A chandelure floated out with a trill, lazilly drifting around Harlow’s shoulders. ”..And this is Lahar. It’s nice to meet you! We really should get going though.”
eidolon.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: return of darkness | pokemon rp | o&a

Postby Primal Dialga » Wed Jan 05, 2022 8:53 am

The female trainer who is stood outside the front entrance to the Pokemon HQ lab and watch's her Charizard finish eating the 7 roasted Sitrus berries she gave to him.

The female trainer asks her Charizard if the roasted Sitrus berries were yummy,The Charizard smiles and nods his head in answer to his trainer's question.

The female trainer then looks at the rest of her pokemon and says "Well I can't have you all with me when I go inside this building so that means Ampharos and Sceptile will have to go back into your Pokeballs."

The Sceptile nods his head like he understands what his trainer is saying,As for the Ampharos she looks a bit disappointed but nods her head in agreement.

The female trainer calls back her Ampharos and Sceptile into their Pokeballs and then walks inside the Pokemon HQ Lab with her Charizard walking by her side.

The female trainer looks a bit shocked by how many young trainer's there are but she trys not look suspicious as her Charizard glares at the other pokemon that are there and then she says to them all "I'm so sorry if I have bothered you all but I'm looking for the professor of this region?"
Primal Dialga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✘ Glitch【1】✘

Postby dragonstars » Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:58 pm

✘Glitch✘
【✘Male✘20✘cipher admin✘Location:Citadark Isle✘Love interest:Open✘Tags:Open✘】
【Pokemon:✘'error_404'(Porygon Z)✘'505'(S.Lugia)✘'Nisha'(S.Cradily)✘'Night Terror'(Shiny Haxorus)✘】

He had just walked out of the room he was just in, Night Terror, his Shiny haxorus following right after,its eyes scanning up and down the hallway in a worried manner."Calm down Night, there isn't anyone around, at least for now, do not fret." He'd say to the haxorus, petting the large dragon's head, which would let out soft growl like purrs at the petting. A small smile appeared on his face at that, but would once again return to his normal,emotionally blank expression, as he made his way down the hallway, Night Terror following close behind. He'd hope he didn't run into anyone, but wouldn't be surprised if he did run into someone, much to his dismay. The haxorus noticed his worry, and nuzzled up against him to ease him, which resulted in him softly petting the haxorus again."I am alright,,do not worry Night."He'd softly say, to which again, the haxorus let out its growl like purrs, as they both continued down the hallway.

Last bumped by Ploegy on Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:58 pm.
dragonstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me