🏺 The 22nd Hunger Games ➵ Training Scores

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

➵ Mentor Feedback

Postby SunnyJustice » Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:59 am

Mentor Feedback

Licaria Ryu District One Mentor
Licaria clapped her hands together as her lovely tributes received lovely scores to match. Despite being tiny, she threw her arms around both of them in an attempt at a Career group hug.
"You did wonderful! Of course, your scores aren't at all surprising to me," Licaria said once she pulled away. It didn't take long for her to whip out her clipboard and start jotting down notes. "Alright, time for the real assessment! What did you do in your private session to earn those scores? And... what do you think District Eight did to make herself look better?"
Licaria refused to believe that arsonist-torturer-wannabe was truly on her babies' level, but that twelve score did fascinate her.

Icarus Matthias District Two Mentor
Icarus nodded in respect to Jessamine's score, but his eyebrows shot up in shock at Olivia's. An eleven, those were rare even among Careers. Deserved though. The mentor leaned back, crossing his arms with a content look on his face.
"You did well, as I expected." He patted Jessamine and Olivia on their backs. Last year, Kritanta's victory was earned with blood, sweat, tears - and honor. It had inspired Careers around Panem, including Icarus himself and he had faith that the 22nd would be another Career victory. "And don't worry about District Eight. She's got nothing on you."

Quillon Jacobs District Three Mentor
Quill hardly paid attention to the training scores because he was too busy laughing in Thora's face. What a pathetic loser of a girl, even worse than that little Career sympathizer who died at the claws of some barely five foot tall chick last year. Thora was even worse than Patsy though, she thundered back in a voice even louder than Quill's and it almost escalated into a fist fight. Only when an avox dragged the still cursing Thora away did Quill return to the couch, fuming.
"You. What do you have planned?" He snapped at Lil, this boy better not turn out like last year's failures. "Spit it out or get out of my sight."

Edmund Grant District Four Mentor
"I'm so proud!" Edmund had to hold the waterworks back as he flung his arms around Imbellis. He almost hugged Lysander, too, but then he remembered the boy's incredibly introverted personality and held back from it.
With a chuckle, the mentor pointed at the screen that showed a row of 6's after Willow Merino's 12. "Looks like the non-Careers are doing just fine, too. Hopefully you and the other Careers have a plan or- oh would you look at that." Quince's score of 1 appeared. Maybe not all the outliers were tough this year.

Khali McKellen District Five Mentor
Pathetic, her tributes were just pathetic. Khali was still reeling from the loss of Otto last year, he'd been a rare tribute she actually liked and he was gone. That Morgan boy might share Otto's love for intellectual pursuits but it was nothing but a pathetic mockery of what should've been. He got a 3, he'd die immediately, and his district partner was even worse. Totally hopeless. Khali didn't even speak a word to them, just walked out and left them sitting there with an awkward looking avox.

Gleam Winston District Six Mentor
Gleam smirked at the eight and seven beside her tributes' names, that was bound to shut Quill up. That son of a carburettor could take his arrogant attitude and stuff it. The only problem: Gleam couldn't stand Alexander and Aaria, in fact she wished she had the legal right to stab them with the 'creative weapons' she had in her arsenal. That justice seeking eyepatch boy was a total idiot, justice didn't exist. And his naive songbird of a district partner was gonna get crushed when she saw the real nature of humanity.
"I didn't think you had it in you," Gleam laughed in her own tributes' faces. "But enjoy your short lived victory while it lasts, I guess. I can't wait to see you in the arena." Her sinister words dripped with passive aggressiveness.

Garry Woods District Seven Mentor
"You did well! A five is a nice score," Garry told Ferran with a pat on his back. Five meant you weren't getting targeted for being too weak or too strong. It was the middle of the pack, the safest spot for most tributes.
"And Maple, you tried your best and that's all that matters. A two isn't too bad in the long run. You'll be ignored by most tributes," Garry told her, then turned back to Ferran. "In fact, they won't see either of you as a huge threat and I think that'll be helpful. I won my games with a training score of one!"

Jasper Tiberius District Eight Mentor
Jasper was about to pass out from fear when he saw his female tribute received one of the highest scores in Hunger Games history. That Willow Merino already terrified him, she was a torture enthusiast if he'd ever seen one up close. Fire blazed in her eyes, ready to consume everything around her in a destructive inferno. "I'm going to bed..." He muttered, rising from the couch.
"Teehee! A four, perfectly according to plan," giggled little Levi. Jasper turned around and looked into his eyes, a mistake - all he saw was the same malicious gleam he saw in Willow. A strangled bird noise escaped the mentor as he ran off to his room.

Ronny Bracken District Nine Mentor
Ronny didn't particularly care about his tributes' scores, even his cousin Blanche. He just continued to scroll through PanemBook without liking any of the posts that appeared on his feed. As usual, he was too lazy to send his favorite content creators even the simplest form of acknowledgement. Ace cleared their throat in annoyance, forcing Ronny to look up.
What, feedback? Ronny just shrugged and said, "k" before returning to his social media.

Jillian Tybalt District Ten Mentor
Jill cracked a smile at Alec's score, they were fairly impressive to score above average in a tribute roster like this. His district partner got an unremarkable 3 but Jill didn't particularly care. Myra had gone to bed early, she wasn't much for conversation and Jill had no intentions of pursuing her. "Well, six is great. It means you're not bloodbath death material at least!" she laughed, that was a fact in her mind. "Can't say the same for your district partner, though."
It was rude but Jill didn't care, she would speak her mind when she wanted to.

Himaya Hannock District Eleven Mentor
Quince had already stormed to his room, crying hysterically despite Himaya's attempts to reassure him. Mallory's score wasn't bad though, a four was around average, not too shabby for Himaya's clumsy baby. "Good work," Himaya told her tribute and immediately pulled her into a hug. "Deserved higher but four's good. Just stay away from anyone who... scored too high."
All she could think of was that creepy girl from District Eight, the one with murder in her eyes. A shudder ran down her spine. Himaya, too, had encountered her fair share of edgy District Eight girls... she hoped Willow didn't get her hands on her tribute.

Maverick Wolfe District Twelve Mentor
Maverick had already gone to his room by the time the scores aired. None of his tributes spoke a word to him since they were reaped, and neither of them seemed interested in watching the training scores with him so it was no use pursuing a working relationship. At least Asmodeus and Absyanthe weren't Kassandra... and at least Kassandra hadn't won the 21st. Maverick could just imagine the horrors that would ensue if she did, she'd probably torture him to death, take his job, and brainwash all his kids into torturers.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🏺 The 22nd Hunger Games ➵ Training Scores

Postby DetectiveLunar » Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:03 am

Lil Monroe//District 3//Male//Sitting Room//Tagged: Quill

Lil watched intently, his eyes practically glued onto the screen as the scores were shown. He was immediately struck with heavy amounts of excitement as soon as his score made its way onto the screen. A seven. That was so high! He hadn’t expected to get such a high score! He continued watching, waiting for two familiar names to appear as well. Unfortunately for him, his attention soon got ripped away from the screen once his mentor and district partner began to fight. Lil covered his ears, desperately trying to block out their ear-piercing quarrel. His attempts sadly didn’t do much though. It was too loud. How could someone even be so loud? He wondered to himself. Maybe their vocal cords were simply different?
Despite the horrible, deafening screams that made him want to run off, he still wanted to see everyone else’s scores, especially the scores of two certain tributes. He tried to focus back on the tv, waiting for Alec and Mal’s scores. A small smile spread across his face as their scores finally appeared. A six and a four! Those two tributes he had met got decent scores as well. Well… Mal’s was a little low but it was still pretty good! He couldn’t wait to see them again and congratulate them. Hopefully, they all lived long enough for him to do that.
Soon enough, Thora was dragged away, finally putting an end to that terrible fight. He let out a sigh, putting his hands down only for Quill to turn his attention to him. Needless to say, Lil didn’t like his mentor… Not one bit… He was so weirdly aggressive and rude for no reason, so unbearably loud! He made his ears hurt and just drastically brought his mood down with his bad attitude. He would’ve just left him alone and headed to his nice room if he weren’t so excited to share his plan. He didn’t really have anyone else to share it with at the moment… Maybe he would find some joy in sharing his plan with Quill, even if he didn’t like him.
“I plan on doing as much research as possible!” He began. “I want to learn as much of the arena and of the other tributes as I can. It’s always different every year, right? So there has to be something interesting to learn! There’s going to be soooo much to take note of. I’ll make sure to share it with the audience and the others as well. It isn’t fun if I keep all the information to myself. It just gets kind of boring having all those cool things trapped in my head!”

Alexander Persaud//District 6//Male//Sitting Room// Tagged: Gleam and Aaria

Alexander proudly gazed at his score. He must’ve really impressed those Gamemakers! If he was good enough to impress them, he must be good enough to protect those in the arena! It made him feel slightly better about himself. He had been a little worried. Alexander had been practicing on his aim for these past few days, desperately trying to throw his knives to the T. He had worried that his skills would somehow get worse when entering this death game. That he wouldn’t be able to protect the innocent tributes from the dangerous delinquents. Luckily, this proved to him that he probably had nothing to worry about. He would, hopefully, do perfectly fine while protecting those in need.
Sadly, Gleam just had to go and ruin everything for both him and his district partner. Weren’t they all supposed to be happy? They had both gotten high scores! But noooooooo, she just had to come and ruin everything with her gross, passive-aggressive attitude. Lucky for her, Alexander held some passive-aggressiveness in him as well.
“Awwww… How nice of you!” He hissed through gritted teeth. He had a clearly fake smile plastered on his face as he spoke. “I can’t wait to enter the arena. Finally, I’ll be able to continue doing my job!”
“Anyways…” He turned to face Aaria, acting as if he hadn’t just acted all passive-aggressive towards his own mentor. Gleam didn’t deserve too much attention, so he wouldn’t give her that much. It might only encourage her if he kept going. “You did pretty well! I’m sure we’ll both do great in the arena.”
DetectiveLunar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🏺🌿Seven,🕸Six

Postby Runnersback » Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:58 am

Sorrel Baxter • D1 • “Career snuggles” •
↳ Location:Couch ↳ Tags:Alless & Licara
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sorrel didn’t bat an eye at his ten, scores didn’t mean anything for him other than placing a target on his shoulders so he can take the heat off the rest. He wasn’t trying to prove himself to be a threat for others, he simply wanted to do his job as an career. The young male however beamed at Lexie’s, Jessamine’s, and Liv’s high score he couldn’t help it. However he believed Liv should have received the twelve, she was and is quite noble and Sorrel was honored to even be in a game that had a bright in it. Sorrel gave an awkward chuckled in return to the awkward career hug, he gently patted Licara’s back. His eyes widened a little at how fast she had managed to pull out a clipboard and he was a little scared of how she got it. Sorrel was curious on how Eden and Patsy handled this last year but nonetheless curled up next to Lexie on the couch to get one last night of comfortable snuggles in. Too bad Jessamine was spending time with Icarus. Sorrel’s eyebrows furrowed as he remembered the private session, “Well my spear broke before I even got to use it and I showcased my extensive language I learned in my parents shop while using a whip sword.” He had wielded the sword and dagger to show case how he could grab objects from afar and pull them close before plunging a knife into them. Sorrel was about to go on a rant about the knockoff reyna arsonist wannabe but kept it bottled. He softly and lovingly prodded Lexie so she could share next.

Blanche Hannalis • D9 • “ick” •
↳ Location:couch ↳ Tags:Ronny
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Blanche didn’t even look up at her score from the couch. She was too busy picking the dirt from under her nails from training. Blanche didn’t even bother looking at her cousin Ronny who simply announced his thoughts on the two tributes scores. She glanced creepily over at Ace who was obviously getting annoyed at the laziness. “Ronnyyyy, share the phone or at least look at something other than panembook. I could die tomorrow.” Blanche monotonely stated and invaded his space on the couch to see what her cousin was looking at on his socials, maybe it wasn’t true that she would exactly die tomorrow but still she could die at some point in the games it was inevitable for anyone family related or not.But Panembook, how boring… Ronny was weird he didn’t have WATTSpad anywhere on his phone as she watched him scroll through various content creators. A devilish little grin came on her face as she had a feeling her district partner sounded like they were getting even more irritated at them.
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybee. » Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:56 pm

Olivia 'Liv' Bright | District 2 | Location: District 2 Floor| Tags: Icarus + Jessamine|
Liv shot to attention the moment the Capitol's anthem started playing from the TV. As usual the scores began with district 1, and she nodded approvingly as Sorrel got a 10 and then Lexie a 9, both good strong Career scores. Jessamine's score was next, Liv giving her a thumbs up as another 9 flashed on screen. Now it was her turn, and she couldn't deny that she was just a little bit nervous. This was everything she had been working towards, so it was unsurprising. Her face appeared, and then beside it, the number 11. She couldn't help but bounce slightly in her seat with excitement, as a proud smile spread across her face. This was amazing. She'd managed to get herself higher than the perfect Career score! Nevertheless, that was all the celebration she allowed herself for now. There were still 20 more scores to go so it would be rude, and foolish, to get all distracted. The remaining District 4 Careers received 8s, which meant all her allies were excellent Careers, and the non-Career scores were pretty varied. Liv paid careful attention to those that had performed almost at Career-level.
The real shocker was Willow Merino, of District 8. She hadn't just received a Career number but had surpassed Liv herself with a 12, the highest and rarest of the possible scores. What on earth had she shown those gamemakers? Well, with that high score and the fact that Willow had been one of a pair being cruel to Jessamine at training Liv decided that she most certainly would be taking her down.
At least the next score, Ace's, was only a 6. They clearly weren't as tough as their talk had been.

When the final score had faded away Liv turned in her seat to hug Jessamine, and smiled as Icarus congratulated them both.
"I'm not worried." She spoke with confidence. "That 12 just means I won't underestimate her. As long as we stay vigilant and don't let her catch us unaware, I could take her down no problem."

🌷🌷

Natalie (she/her)
Introvert
Fantasy
Current Interests: FE3H

🌷🌷
honeybee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❤ vi, 📓 i, ♬ vi, ✿ v

Postby Zyn » Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:52 am

คɭɭєรรคภ๔гค คгเՇเ
District 1 || Career || Female || Eighteen || The Paladin

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
❤ Location: District One Floor
xxxxxxxxxxxThe Couch
❤ Tags: Sorrel & Licaria
❤ Mood: Excited, Cheerful

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Allessandra flung her arms around Licaria and Sorrel, enveloping the duo in a warm hug. One that ended too soon when Licaria pulled away to whip out her clipboard. Deprived of one of her hugging companions she turned all her hugging power on Sorrel, snuggling against his side. "You did so well baby!! I knew you would though" she chirped. She curled up closer to Sorrel as the other career began to explain what they had done to receive their impressive score of ten. "You do have a way with words unlike anyone else I have ever known" she hummed, she already knew about Sorrel's skills with weapons. She still thought his skills with a skillet were top tier and hoped that they could find something that would show case her district partners skills the best. She pulled away slightly to tap her chin thoughtfully. "I don't know how I earned my score, I just showed them how strong I am by wielding the only great sword that they had and beating up a couple training dummies" she said slowly and then shrugged. She hadn't been sure what to do for the private session and had ended up just training like usual with a little bit more flair. She shrugged again at Licaria's second question. "She must have done something to impress them, never know with the gamemakers though. It could have been something skill wise or maybe she did something else to impress them" she said, she doubted they would ever find out what Willow had done.
xxxxxxxxxxx
📓 𝔎𝔯𝔦𝔱𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔞 𝔖𝔦𝔬𝔲𝔵 📓
District 2 || Victor || Female || Seventeen || The Bringer of Justice

Stepping from the shadows like a person materializing out of nowhere the victor from the previous year slowly made her way over to the couch. Kritanta had been there from the beginning, watching the scores as they flashed on the screen. Both the district one careers had solid scores and the eleven given to Olivia hadn't surprised her at all. From what she had seen over these past couple of days she knew that Olivia had earned all eleven of those points. She hadn't made her presence known until just now as she came to a halt beside Icarus and turned her warm golden gaze on the district two careers. "Even those with the lowest numbers shouldn't underestimated, but I don't think you will have much trouble dealing with her"
xxxxxxxxxxx
𝒜𝒶𝓇𝒾𝒶 𝒲𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉
District 6 || Tribute || Female || Fifteen || The Bard

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
♬ Location: District Six Floor
xxxxxxxxxxxThe Couch
♬ Tags: Alexander & Gleam
♬ Mood: Frosty

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Aaria fixed her mentor with a raised brow and then shrugged. "Just because you fail to see our skills doesn't mean that the gamemakers don't" she stated simply. Her expression warmed as Alexander twisted to face her and she offered him a genuine smile. "You did well too, we might not be allies in the upcoming games but if you need any help come find me. I may not be able to fight but I can stitch up a wound or heal and infection" she said simply. It wasn't much but it was bound to be nice knowing that they weren't alone in the arena. She wasn't sure what she would do if she came face to face with Alexander in a fight. It would be slight to not fight back, but she had no real talents in that department. As for the other tributes she would just have to wait and see what would happen. Of course if a career approached her and asked for helping healing she would help them. For two reasons, the first being she swore when she started down the path of being a healer that she would heal everyone no matter the circumstances or who it was. Second being that it would piss Gleam off so much if they saw their own tribute healing a career, that alone would be good enough to put up with dealing with their attitude. The only sad part was not being able to see Gleams reaction in person.
xxxxxxxxxxx
ᗰᗩᒪᒪOᖇY ᒪEᖴEᗷᐯᖇE
District 11 || Tribute || Female || Fourteen || The Clumsy Maid

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
✿ Location: District Eleven Floor
xxxxxxxxxxxThe Couch
✿ Tags: Quince & Himaya
✿ Mood: Grateful, Surprised

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Mallory felt bad for being grateful that Quince had left. They had started crying hysterically when they saw their score and it was piercing and painful to listen to. She would have tried to help Himaya but didn't know what to say to Quince to aid. So instead she had sat there in silence until Quine had left the room. The relief couldn't be hidden and showed clearly in her eyes. Thankfully she didn't have to hide it since Himaya wrapped her up in a hug the moment they were alone. "I am glad I got a four, I was worried I might get a low score cause I kept tripping and stuttering in the training session" she confessed. She shuddered at the mention of high scoring tributes, she had noticed Willow and wanted to stay as far away from that tribute. Both Thora and Willow had seemed like the kind of people she should avoid at all costs. "Don't worry Himaya I have Lil and Alec as allies so between the three of us I am sure we will be okay. We will go the opposite way of Willow and Thora and hopefully the careers can take care of those two before we ever run into them" she said, it was the best plan she could think of. Of course she hadn't even considered what the area would look like.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby felid » Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:47 pm

Imbellis Keir District Four Career The Baroness
Tagged: Edmund
Mood: Pleased
Her aquamarine eyes softly glancing at the screen, Bel smiled calmly at her Career friends’ scores, all of which had been high. With silent anticipation, a mark of 8 had appeared on the television right next to her face. An 8 was a Career-level score, and even though it might not be as good as her friends’, she hoped it would at least keep a target off her back. What really surprised her was the 12 next to the District 8 girl’s name, for she knew Willow was part of a pair that had been sending death threats to her and her friends. “I wonder what Eight did to impress the judges that much. Maybe she has some trick up her sleeve we don’t know about.” As Edmund reached out for a hug, Bel returned the gesture with one of the tightest, warmest Career hugs District 4 had to offer. “Our main threat is probably going to be Thora and Willow. At least Thora hadn’t received so high of a score, that’ll put her ego in check,” Imbellis added with a smile.

Willow Merino District Eight Tribute The Edgelord
Tagged: Jasper, Levi, Quillon, Thora, Lil
Mood: Chaotic
Willow sighed, her long, jagged nails scratching the armrests on the velveteen sofa in the District 8 floor as she quietly sipped a fizzy Capitol drink. Thora’s face appeared on the screen as Willow smirked in anticipation. “Her score better be good,” she muttered, staring a frightened Jasper dead-on. A 3? How could this genius receive such a lowly 3? She threw the glass of soda on the carpet in a fit of child-like rage, leaving a set of Avoxes to clean up the broken glass. She scowled in disgust and set her haunted cinnamon gaze back on the screen. She was going to break out of the arena with Thora and leave those disgraceful Careers behind in a wildfire, the licks of flame slowly consuming their bodies. She giggled at the idea, her disposition returning swiftly to being her edgy, chaotic self. And there it was, the key to her madness. A 12. Willow’s cheeks immediately turned upwards, her honey eyes engulfing in wildfire. The Cheshire smile still plastered on her face, she glanced at Levi, silently nodding at him. She swiveled her chair only to notice Jasper making an odd noise, running away as he possibly couldn’t register what just happened. “You’re not going to bed, Jasper,” she smirked. “You are going to apologize to Levi here or I’ll make sure you’re not sleeping tonight.” She returned her focus back on somebody actually worth her presence. “A four, perhaps you can hide behind the cracks and barely get noticed. Nobody will target you, and besides, they all think you’re harmless. I’m here if you need me.” She dismissed herself from the room nonchalantly, her face contorting in sinister rage. “Thora, don’t you worry,” she spat, jamming her bony finger onto the elevator button that read “District 3”.
There it was. She banged on the door, her knuckles bursting with impatience. She tried using her foot but then the door swung open, revealing a flock of annoyed District 3 citizens. “Quillon,” Willow spat, her eyes alight with a nefarious spark. “Trust me, Thora’s got good schemes. I bet the two of you would get along if you tried,” she sneered. “You’re a good mentor. Jasper’s a coward, and your strategy in the first games was incredible. I’m Willow, lumped together with these cotton-brained fools as you might be able to tell.” Her tone softened but held the bold hallmark of Willow’s vile expression. “At least she’s not a Career, y’know. I hope to burn them all alive until there’s nothing left of them but ash.”
felid, noun: a member of the Felidae family

he/him - Dutch - avid reader - obsessed with hollow knight and typology
felid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DetectiveLunar » Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:38 pm

Lil Monroe//District 3//Male//Sitting Room//Tagged: Quill and Willow

Huh, apparently things could get worse. Lucky him! Just as he began explaining his plans, someone began banging rather angrily on the door. Lil almost expected the door to just fly off its hinges with how hard this person was hitting the poor thing! After a bit more banging, the door flew open, revealing another tribute. Willow. He hadn’t paid any attention to her during the training period, he had been too busy trying out as many stations as possible to take any notice of her, but he knew she had gotten a high score. She must be an interesting one! Was she good at combat? Maybe she was intelligent? There had to be something that knocked those socks off the gamemakers!
He soon got his answer, though it wasn’t one he expected nor wanted to hear. She was rather… Violent. Uh oh. He thought to himself as he listened to Willow’s little rant. Her attitude? The way she talked about the other tributes, especially the Careers? It only spelled trouble. No wonder the gamemakers loved her so much. She was definitely… Interesting, to say the least. He would have to be careful with this one. Being burnt alive wasn’t on his list of things he wanted to do. If it was, it would be at the very end of the list, right after all the fun stuff he wanted to do. Like learning about the arena! That was much more fun than being turned into ash!
He tried his best to act as invisible as possible. He wouldn’t want to end up on this girl’s hitlist. You can’t investigate or study anything if you’re six feet under and also ash! Maybe if he tried hard enough he could continue investigating after death, but he wasn’t willing to risk it.

Alexander Persaud//District 6//Male//Sitting Room// Tagged: Gleam and Aaria

Alexander smiled as his district partner joined in on the passive-aggressiveness. Gleam was completely unbearable. She might not deserve any attention but she did deserve passive-aggressive back-talk!
“Thank you. I’ll make sure to keep that in mind.” He replied, sounding genuinely thankful. It was nice of her to offer help, even if they weren’t allies. “And if you have any disgusting criminals trying to start any unfair fights, you can lead them over to me. I’ll show them a thing or two for being delinquents!” Alexander said, angrily shaking his fist as he thought about these hypothetical criminals. Just the thought of some tribute trying to use unfair advantages made him furious. If he ever caught a tribute trying to attack another unarmed tribute, attacking others while they’re vulnerable/weak, etc., they would surely be taught a lesson! Being in a death game didn’t give you the excuse to be a horrible human being! He would make sure there was at least some justice in the arena, even if it was just the tiniest crumbs of justice!
DetectiveLunar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ➵ Mentor Feedback

Postby SunnyJustice » Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:35 pm

Licaria Ryu District One Mentor
Licaria laughed and laughed as Sorrel relayed his fascinating experience in the Training Center. "Interesting! I bet they rigged that spear to break on purpose," she theorized, dark eyes glittering with a mad scientist like glee. "They wanted to hear how 'creative' your cursing could get! And oh boy I bet it was creative."
She couldn't help but coo over how affectionate and sweet Allessandra was. A wise friend and gentle giant, Lexie almost reminded Licaria of... no, it was too painful to dwell on that right now. "Your strength would impress anyone! And so would your smile," Licaria told her. "Which is funny because that District Eight girl is neither as strong nor as charismatic as either of you! I'm thinking maybe she ticked off the Gamemakers so much they gave her a high score out of spite? To make everyone target her, maybe?"

Icarus Matthias District Two Mentor
Icarus' naturally stern looking features softened in a smile as Liv and Jessamine shared a hug. The terrible social skills rampant in District Two clearly showed themselves in Jessamine, who clung to Olivia like an oversized teddy bear even as the smaller girl talked strategy. It elicited a quiet chuckle from Icarus, though he was more focused on Liv's words than anything else.
"You're right. You can handle that rubble rousing kid," Icarus encouraged, folding his arms over his chest. "She does seem like the type to use underhanded tactics. But as Kritanta proved last year, even the strongest of dishonorable tributes will fall under our blades."
As if on cue, Kritanta seemed to materialize from the shadows in the dimly lit room. She offered encouragement and Icarus responded to her words with a warm smile. "Taking down disgraces just like old times," he chuckled, tapping the odd silver pendant over his chest. He'd carved it from a shattered fragment of someone's sword. Ah, nice father daughter bonding time.

Quillon Jacobs District Three Mentor
Quill's domineering attitude simmered down a bit as his tribute rambled off his plans. Lil sounded much smarter than Zion from last year, that pathetic disappointment who never lived up to even the easiest of expectations. "Yes. Take note of everything, then use it to strike down your enemies," Quill laughed, patting Lil on the back. Maybe he would actually like this kid.
A grunt of annoyance escaped him as someone banged on the door. Who the hell? Quill marched over and practically kicked it open, revealing the District Eight girl on the other side. That chick who scored twelve. Furious, he was about to slam the door in her face, but the murder gleaming in her eyes and voice made him think twice. When Willow mentioned anti Career and arson plans it sealed the deal. Now looking much more hospitable, Quill flung the door wide and invited her in.
"I like you. You could actually do some damage, unlike those disappointments from last year," Quill laughed, then pointed to Thora's room. "She stormed off to her room. You could probably hear her shouting from five floors down. Good luck."
He returned to the couch and sat down beside Lil. Maybe this guy was aligned with those interesting firestarters too. "So, any allies?"

Edmund Grant District Four Mentor
"Definitely some tricks," Edmund agreed with his tribute, a tired smile appearing on his face. "Dirty tricks."
Oh, he was used to those alright. Years of mentoring, witnessing the worst horrors inflicted on his sweet tributes, it took a toll on Edmund's trust for certain types of non-Career mavericks. One look at Willow's malicious eyes told him everything he needed to know. The long streak of vicious, fire starting, atrocity committing female outlier tributes wouldn't be ending any time soon.
He smiled as Bel pulled him into her arms. Imbellis was a good hugger, one of the most valuable assets you could have as a Career district citizen in Edmund's eyes. "I agree - Willow seems like the ringleader, the brains behind the operation. Thora is her lackey. It's up to you who to eliminate first, but for the sake of every tribute in the arena, you and the Career pack should take them both out quickly."

Gleam Winston District Six Mentor
Gleam's arrogant smirk shifted into pure venom as her tributes ticked her off. They thought they were such moral upstanding people huh? The true nature of humanity would shatter their pathetic little worldviews, especially when they encountered beings as corrupt and disgusting as those Careers. Even the most evil non-Career was superior to one of those animals.
"Stitching and healing?" Gleam laughed in Aaria's face, a cold and repulsive sound. "This is the Hunger Games, not pre-med." Turning to Alexander, she had even more rude words to offer. "Oh, so you're one of those wannabe heroes. Cute. I can't wait until the two of you naive children experience what the arena is like. Let's see if your fairytale morals hold up then."

Jasper Tiberius District Eight Mentor
"Yes ma'am," Jasper muttered as his own tribute snapped sinister sounding orders at him. He hated feeling so powerless, so pathetic - not that he had much confidence to begin with. But he'd rather not cross Willow and find out the horrors that awaited him. So, swallowing what little pride he had, he slunk off to Levi's room to apologize. This was going to be torturous.

Ronny Bracken District Nine Mentor
Ronny rolled his eyes like a petulant child. It didn't matter that his cousin was probably gonna die tomorrow, all he cared about was the mindless slog of doomscrolling through his feed. He was so engrossed in the soul sucking void of social media addiction that he didn't even realize Blanche had invaded his space to snoop. With a yawn, he clicked on yet another controversial clickbait article. This one read: "DISTRICT EIGHT ON ITS WAY TO THIRD VICTOR: THE END OF JASPER TIBERIUS IS NIGH."
"You two are insufferable," Ace snapped at both of them. Ronny didn't even look up at that annoying kid, who cared about them? With a yawn, he shrugged and handed his phone to Blanche, then lay down right on the couch and went to sleep.

Himaya Hannock District Eleven Mentor
"Lil and Alec," Himaya repeated as Mallory listed off her allies. The names sounded familiar and comforting on her tongue, and deep down she felt secure that her tribute was among trustworthy friends. "Sounds like a plan. You are far smarter than people give you credit for, Mal," murmured the mentor. While Himaya was wracked with worry, still learning the ropes of mentorship as a newer victor, her independent tribute had already formed plans with her alliance.
"I'm proud of you. Just one last piece of advice... If you trip and a Career helps you up, try to act tough. Trust me." Maya wore a nervous smile. As much as she loved her Career friends, she worried about certain misconceptions that a clumsy tribute could give them.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybee. » Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:31 am

Olivia 'Liv' Bright | District 2 | Location: District 2 Floor| Tags: Icarus, Jessamine + Kritanta(!)|
Olivia was more than happy to continue talking to Icarus with a Jessamine stuck to her side and she nodded seriously at Icarus' continued encouragement. She did not doubt that Icarus had complete faith in her and Liv knew that she would do her utmost to make her mentor proud. It was a surprise when Kritanta, the victor of last years games, emerged from the back of the room. Nobody had mentioned that she was helping out mentoring this year, and who could blame her? After the games she had, a long rest would be a perfectly reasonable request. Even though Kritanta was the same age as Liv, and they'd grown up in the same district, she still couldn't help but feel a little bit starstruck. After all, it had only been the year before that she'd been watching her fighting with great skill on-screen so to be given encouragement and advice by her was almost overwhelming. She tried her hardest to make sure that no one could tell she was freaking out a little internally.
"Our whole team is incredible. I know we'll be able to take down all those tributes that hide behind dishonour."
She looked at both her mentors thoughtfully.
"So.. do you have any tips? Is there anything they don't teach at the academy that you wish they did?"
🌷🌷

Natalie (she/her)
Introvert
Fantasy
Current Interests: FE3H

🌷🌷
honeybee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🏺🌿Eight,🕸Seven

Postby Runnersback » Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:20 am

Sorrel Baxter • D1 • “Joy In the journey” •
↳ Location:Couch ↳ Tags:Alless & Licara
Sorrel tilted his head as he listened to Lexie and Licara while quirking his brow at the new perspective Licara had placed inside his mind, it was oddly comforting. He hummed a little himself it was an awkward out of tune small hum since it wasn't really his thing but it was a happy response nonetheless. "I'm very proud of you alless!" Sorrel chuckled softly at being called charismatic maybe that was a quality he never noticed about himself and nodded his head in agreement to their intelligent words. "I could see how that could have happened, and maybe it's going to work. I'm pretty sure all the other tributes have to feeling the same way as us about the girl from eight." He rubbed his chin ponderingly before his eyes flickered to Allessandra's,softly and he snuggled deeper. Sorrel wished Jessamine could join their snuggle pile but she was probably getting sound words of advice from Icarus and Kritanta as well as helping out liv."Maybe this will be like last year and they'll die to their hand or those of hopefully nonparasitic mutts? Yet who knows what tricks will be at play..."

Blanche Hannalis • D9 • “#ALLEYESONME” •
↳ Location:couch ↳ Tags:n/a
Blanche didn't bat an eye at Ace, she just flipped out her pinkie at her district partner nonchalantly before taking Ronny's device before rolling away from the couch as Ronny sprawled out and fell asleep. She hopped up and tossed a heavy capitol patented angora wool blanket on her cousin, it probably only covered a square of his body but she was being nice enough to even throw a blanket at him. Blanche flopped down in a leather arm chair as she started scrolling through Ronny's social media and rolled her eyes at the headlines. The games haven't even started and it's not like all bad tributes even make it far in the games, for example Read Pest and the Zenon from the 21st century kid. They were weird and people say she's the terrifying one. Blanche scoffed a little as she looked at more headlines. How boring. Blanche pulled up another app and started swiping through the minimal filters that were available and pick the creepiest one before posting it to Ronny's account with the multi part caption that consisted only of the following hashtags: #hackedbythebestdistrict9tributeever #welcometotheterrordome #maytheoddseverbeinyourfavor #followBlancheHannalis #BetOnBlanche. It would disappear in twenty four hours and it's not like anyone would see it. Blanche moved on to another app and started scrolling through that, her thumb reacting to the various images before a small little "Your phone is now at 10% Plug in or Ignore". The tribute pouted and looked over at her cousin before hitting ignore. Her eyes scanned the room as she looked for his charger before giving up. Blanche left the device on one percent before tossing it on ronny's chest, she grabbed a permanent marker and wrote a goodnight/bye note on her cousin's hand and doodled random images all over his arm. Blanche tossed the permanent marker out an open window to ditch the evidence and beam some random soul walking on the street in the head as well as walked to her room. She closed her door and boringly got dressed for bed before going to sleep.
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me