facing the past - multifandom rp - open!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

[03] jade • l: outside • tagged: alucard, o'viel, shoto

Postby assiel » Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:54 am

『𝐣𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐲』
───────────────────────

"pleasure to meet you all!" Jade beamed as she tried the best she could to commit the faces of the group of three to memory. Wait a minute, since when was there a third person? Well, she did hear three voices earlier, to be fair - she must have just accidentally overlooked them while she spoke to Alucard and O'viel. Oops. Though it was kind of hard to do so now considering that Shoto was also taller than Jade. By the Twelve, was she really the shortest one here?!

Jade listened intently to what Alucard had to say following the group's introductions. "mirrors, you say...?" She raised a hand to her chin and tilted her head in thought, trying to recollect what her surroundings looked like in the cabin. "hm... can't say i saw any back there..." Shoto spoke soon after, breaking the silence and Jade's train of thought.

So... apparently they were trying to cast some sort of magic on a mirror. Intriguing! Jade couldn't say she'd ever seen someone do that back in Eorzea. It'd be incredibly interesting to learn about what magic came from other worlds, she supposed. She couldn't help but wonder, though - what was the purpose of the magic that they wished to cast?

───────────────────────
assiel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

alucard - 15

Postby wolf.skull » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:44 am

𝐀𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐝
[ age - mid-twenties ] [ gender - male ] [ species - dhampir ] [ location - outside ] [ tags - O'Viel, Shoto, Jade ]

Hearing a familiar voice close to him, Adrian stepped aside so Shoto was more visible and opened a space so he could join the small circle. The dhampir thought about the teen's questions for a moment. He had only ever seen it work on mirrors, but there could still be a mirror around somewhere they just needed to look. "I have only known it to work on mirrors, though I've not really tried any other reflective surface." Could he be thinking about a window? It could be a possibility. "I could defiantly try. The surface needs to be solid as I need to carve symbols a long the sides and on top."

He knew it sounded silly, like anyone could carve symbols into a mirror and all of a sudden make it magic. But he didn't know how else to describe it. He could really only prove what he was talking about by showing them. Adrian knew once he got started it would make more sense. "The symbols I'm referring to aren't just any symbols. They look more like runes. They're from a dead language where I'm from. It's a language not spoken anymore but used in this way by magicians and forgemasters in much the same way I'm going to use it." he clarified, hopeing that would clear up some doubts even though he knew they probably wouldn't believe it until they saw it. The rest of the things he needed they could most likely find around the camp ground. He had an idea about what to carve the symbols with. There were probably knives back at the mess hall he could use.

Adrian frowned slightly when he heard Shoto and Jade both answer they hadn't seen any mirrors but he had expected that. There were still other buildings to check however, at this point he was determined to find at least one. The dhampir cast his eyes to the sky for a minute to check about what time of day it was. It seemed the sun was beginning to go down. "Whatever it is want to accomplish today, we should get it done." A habit from his universe. No one went out at night for fear of thieves running around or worse night creatures. Once part of his fathers army, the remaining ones disbanded but still terrorized travellers and small villages any chance they got. Not that Adrian feared them, they were just annoying to fight as there was still plenty of them around and didn't want to bring too much attention towards himself. So to blend in he stayed indoors like everyone else.

The dhampir turned and made to start walking over towards the building that said 'reck centre' on it, but before he did so he offered "I'm going to check that building there, if anyone wishes to join me."
wolf.skull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

shoto ( 009 )

Postby Ploegy » Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:52 am

Shoto Todoroki!!
      xxxmale sixteen years old mha location: outside tagged: alucard, o'viel & jade
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Hearing Adrian's explanation, Shoto gave a small nod of his head. So it might be possible to use his ice then, though he still had his doubts. "I assure you it's solid enough to carve into," he said. For a moment, he hesitated to continue on though. It wasn't like him to hold himself back. "If we need it, I can create ice. It's more than sturdy enough and I can make plenty of it." In that moment he would have briefly shown off his ability, but the older male was already on the move before he could. It was no surprise. They had little time to waste yet here he was mentioning only a possible solution.

Glancing up towards the sky, Shoto noted how quickly the day seemed to be passing. He could have sworn the sun had only just been rising upon his arrival yet now it was already setting. Did time move faster here or had he misjudged it previously. Either way, they had plenty they still needed to accomplish before night settled in. While he had no issues searching well into the night, it seemed Adrian had other plans. That was fine by him. "I will come with you." It wasn't as if he had anything better to do. He may dislike following others around, but it was his only option at the moment given there wasn't much else to see.

With waiting to see if the other two would follow suit, the teen pushed himself forward and followed the other male quietly. Given the name of the building, he could already assume what was going to be inside based on that alone. Still, it wouldn't hurt to search it and see if his assumptions were wrong. It was always possible that things could be unexpectedly different than what he assumed them to be. Besides, what this camp might think as recreational could be entirely different than what his mind was thinking. There was the chance there might be mirrors inside if that was Adrian's goal.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: facing the past - multifandom rp - open!

Postby InfectedHau » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:06 am

O'Viel||20||Female||T'au||Cabin 3||Tagged: Alucard, Todoroki, Jade
    A low roar filled the air as O'viel's engines roared to life, lifting the Coldstar off the ground. "I will scout ahead," she announced, "I'll see what lies around the local area, though I don't believe I'll be able to go too far." Under normal circumstances, she probably would have been able to cover a fair bit of ground, possibly even get into orbit, but there was little point in doing so when there was no ship to recieve her. A cloud of dust filled the air as she fired her thrusters, catapulting the Coldstar into the sky.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

alucard - 16

Postby wolf.skull » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:20 pm

𝐀𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐝
[ age - mid-twenties ] [ gender - male ] [ species - dhampir ] [ location - reck centre ] [ tags - Shoto ]

The sound of O'Viel's battle suit coming to life reached his ears making Adrian look over his shoulder at it. The dhampir gave her a nod of acknowledgement as he heard her say she was going to scout ahead. Turning his attention back towards what was at hand, Adrian glanced at Shoto as he explained what he could do. "You can create ice? Interesting." he replied, "We'll most likely need it." He had thought Shoto was a normal human aside from his different coloured hair and eyes, it seemed anyone that was brought there had some sort of ability or wasn't a human at all. He wondered if any of them suspected him to be anything other then human, though he could easily pass for one a side from the colour of his eyes and his fangs which he did well hiding.

Shoto could create ice. Adrian began thinking as he neared the reck centre building, maybe Shoto was a speaker magician like Sypha was. If could be possible. The dhampir grabbed ahold of the silver knob and turned it opening the building. Like the mess hall the air in side was stale, but it had more windows that let more light inside it. Adrian took a few steps inside and stood to look about the room. There were shelves lined with books, a table placed to the left, a t.v was opposite the table to the right with a couch near by it. Another shelf held board games and some movies. Closer to the entrance were two vending machines. Over to the back was another door. Adrian kept his eye out for any mirrors but so far this room didn't have any. He took a mental note of the book shelf, he'd have to come back later and see if he could find anything useful to read. Curious as to what was on the other side of the door in the back, Adrian made his way there. Though he was intrigued by the t.v. He had never seen a t.v before. He was from the 1400's after all.

Again the dhampir took hold of the knob and turned it, opening the second door. Behind it was a weight room with all sorts of excursive equipment. Upon entering the second room Adrian scanned it for mirrors. That was when he seen a reflection of himself at the back near some mats on the floor. It was a rectangle shape and long. An okay size for what the plan was. But one mirror wasn't enough. He would need some of Shoto's ice. He was curious to see of the magic would work on ice anyway. Now how to do this. 'Should I leave it there? Or take it down?' he thought to himself. He didn't want it to get broken. What if the orb came back and some how smashed it? Finally he thought it was better he keep it there. Out of sight, and out of mind for those who didn't know it was there.
wolf.skull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

shoto ( 010 )

Postby Ploegy » Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:47 am

Shoto Todoroki!!
      xxxmale sixteen years old mha location: rec centre tagged: alucard
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Hearing O'Viel declare she was going to go search somewhere else came as no surprise to Shoto. The woman seemed fairly independent, though he could say the same for himself yet here he was falling in line and following behind someone else. It wasn't like him to be so trusting in someone else's plan, but it was best this way. He could have gone off on his own and searched for some kind of answers, though there was no telling if he'd find anything. It would have been a waste of time if that were the case. Then again, this could easily be a waste of his time as well. There truly was no winning.

Giving a small shake of his head, the teen was brought back to reality at the sound of O'Viel's suit coming to life. Blinking once, he watched as she disappeared off into the distance and he quietly turned his gaze back to the building that was awaiting him and Adrian. The silence between the two of them didn't bother him much. Actually, it was nice to have a moment to collect his current thoughts. There hadn't been much time for him to think much over. This seemed like the perfect opportunity to do so.

Letting his mind wonder off track a bit, Shoto allowed himself to go over his current ordeal. It was a short lived moment of thought, but it was a well needed one. He was trapped and in search of a way out. Magic seemed to be the answer, although the teen was skeptical of such. Even in a world full of super humans, magic wasn't something that existed thus the concept seemed ludicrous, though he still willingly had decided to go with it. Adrian seemed to think it was a plausible course of action and he decided to believe in him. It was a rare moment for him if he were being honest.

Drawing himself from his thoughts, the boy stepped into the rec centre and quietly looked around. There were no surprises. Shoto expected as much, yet he still felt disappointed. Frowning slightly, he watched as his companion moved towards the backroom. Instead of following, he decided to examine what was before him. Moving over to the shelves, Shoto quickly skimmed over the books that sat before him. Most seemed to be for entertainment purposes, having titles that hinted at adventures or even romance. Nothing that interested him. However, one untitled book did catch his attention. Taking it from its place, he quietly began to flip through its contents. As his eyes scanned over its contents, the Shoto's brows furrowed and a faint frown formed upon his lips. Was this what the orb had meant by clues earlier? The book itself was nothing of interest, but the pictures inside caught the teen off guard. There hadn't been many pictures of his family, especially after he had been born, but the few there were caused Shoto's face to wrap in disgust.

Without realizing it, the boy's quirk activated, causing the book to begin flaming in his hand. The warmth was quick to catch his attention and he quickly extinguished the flames, though it was too late for the book. This was exactly what the orb wanted, wasn't it? It wanted him to react to the clues, whether it was negative or positive. It seemed he had given in to that quite easily.

Sighing softly, Shoto shifted the ash the book left out of his hand before turning to look towards the backroom again. It was then that Adrian had emerged again. "I didn't see anything out here. Any luck in there?' he asked, doing his best to act normal, though his expression still showed signs of discomfort.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[04] jade • l: outside • tagged: alucard, o'viel, shoto

Postby assiel » Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:55 pm

『𝐣𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐲』
───────────────────────

Okay. Jade was gonna be honest, she kind of zoned out after Alucard started speaking again... not exactly that she wanted to. In fact, she would have loved to hear the juicy details of whatever magic he was looking to perform, but unfortunately for her, Jade was distracted by some sort of movement in the distant forest. Just another one of the perks of being a Miqo'te...

Her ears swiveled forward and twitched ever-so-slightly as her tail went deadly still. Pupils dilating, she tried to discern what exactly was out there. All the sound around her was drowned out as she zeroed in on the subtle steps through the forest floor of dead leaves. Jade was stuck in this trance-like state for a good few moments before the whirring of O'viel's strange armor filled the air, completely disrupting her focus. Ah well...

Jade watched as O'viel launched into the sky and became smaller and smaller until she couldn't see her any longer. She'd seen equipment like this before in the hands of Garlean soldiers - but she didn't remember it being this advanced. Well, different worlds and all... Perhaps they figured out technological advances that were yet unknown or even impossible for Eorzeans to achieve. Intriguing.

Still perplexed by the movement in the forest from earlier, Jade listened to Alucard and Shoto speak and waited for her moment to bow out. They were apparently headed to the "rec centre" - whatever that meant. "i'll probably catch up with you guys later... for now, i'm going to go check something out. hope that's alright with you all!" Jade gave a half-hearted smile before turning around making her way towards the slightly foreboding-looking forest.

───────────────────────
assiel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

alucard - 17

Postby wolf.skull » Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:43 pm

𝐀𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐝
[ age - mid-twenties ] [ gender - male ] [ species - dhampir ] [ location - reck centre ] [ tags - Shoto, Jade ]

Adrian had turned and began making his way back when he met Shoto at the entrance to the backroom. "I found one mirror, yes." the dhampir replied. However the smell of something burning lingered in the air. Confusion played at his face. Adrian noticed something about Shoto, he was doing well to appear normal though his expression didn't slip past him. Even though he hadn't known Shoto for long, as well as everyone else Adrian still expressed concern. "What happened?" he asked, feeling it was the right thing to do. Though he wouldn't press the matter should Shoto not want to talk. He could only guess what had happened. With his question still hung in the air Adrian stepped past the teen back into the larger part of the building. Near the book shelf was ash on the floor, the burning smell still there but slowly fading. Adrian put two and two together and guessed Shoto had burned something but Adrian didn't want to press it much further then he had already.

They were close to making this mirror, now all he needed was something to practice on and something to carve the symbols with. Adrian already had a good guess where to find those. For now Adrian let his mind wander. His gaze went back to the t.v sitting on the simple wooden stand beneath it. The dhampir took this moment to take some of the attention away from the ashes on the floor and the smell of burnt paper, instead walked over to the t.v and quickly inspected it before turning back to Shoto. "What is this?" he asked curiously motioning towards it.

That was when his ears picked up Jade's voice from outside, saying that she'd catch up with them later and that she wanted to check something out. 'We should get to know the area we're in I suppose...' It could be of use to them later on. Adrian peeked out the window across from him, the same side as the door to enter the building seeing Jade walk off out of sight. The dhampir left it at that, he didn't know how well she'd hear him if he answered.
wolf.skull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

【01】zhongli

Postby tooru. » Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:17 pm

𝔃𝓱𝓸𝓷𝓰𝓵𝓲 : male 28 cabin 2 tags; none

He had been most pleasantly enjoying the breeze atop the cliffs of Liyue, bathing in the cool moonlight with his feet hanging off the edge of a mountain, letting the wind carry away his burdens as he closed his eyes for a moment. Little did he know that shutting his eyes would've been a mistake, for he awoke in a place that clearly wasn't home. The air had grown stale with little to no air circulation within, and he finds himself lying down on what seemed to be... the bottom of a bunk bed? This was clearly mysterious - he knew of no adepti that could trick him in his dreams. Perhaps it was a prank by the traveler of sorts to bring him to someplace he was unfamiliar with? After all, they had mentioned one a few times he could use a vacation, of which he had always politely declined to, knowing that he still had a job to attend to during the day. He sits upright, careful to not hit his head against the other bed above him, contemplating his choices for a brief while as he examined his surroundings.

It was still too early to deem a proper conclusion as to who brought him here, but it was clear that he wasn't in a place of familiarity.

As he sweeps his gaze across the room, he spots a small letter sitting on the bedstand. Seeing as there were no other occupants in the room, the letter was most likely for him. He picks it up cautiously, and the contents inside were, at the very least, intriguing yet worrisome. Something in his past he was running from? He could think of a few things, but... they were things he had thought he'd buried in his mind a long time ago. He was sure that he had moved on from them - so why was he brought here against his will? This was definitely the doing of some omnipotent being, since the aura he had been getting from this... cabin, wasn't quite the aura he was used to back in Liyue. Or rather, back in Teyvat; this world was definitely not of his own. The gears in his mind whir as he places what little information he has together, but he would have to explore further if he wished to gain more knowledge of his current predicament. The letter did mention that there were other beings who were brought here, so perhaps that was his chance to gather more data.

With a soft sigh, he exits the room, glad to know he was still in his usual clothes and nothing of his belongings had been taken. He could still feel his weapon's presence nearby, and knowing that put him at unusual ease. The surrounding air was calm as he looks around, nothing but the sound of birds and nature filling his ears. Taking the lack of destruction and noise as some form of peace, he hopes that he doesn't have to resort to any form of physical conflict, for he could also somewhat hear the voices of a few in the distance. He makes his way outside of the cabin, every step being cautious and careful. Who knew what things that could appear at any time? It wouldn't hurt to be wary, after all.

It was unfortunately empty when he steps outside, but that doesn't stop him from giving a little call.

"Hello? Is there anyone around these parts?"
tooru.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

alucard - 18

Postby wolf.skull » Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:15 am

𝐀𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐝
[ age - mid-twenties ] [ gender - male ] [ species - dhampir ] [ location - reck centre ] [ tags - Zhongli ]

The dhampir was about to stop snooping around and head out towards the mess hall to get a knife that he could use when another voice came from outside. It was unfamiliar to him so he suspected the orb yet again captured someone and brought them there. Since he was headed that way anyway Adrian figured he'd greet them. He strides towards the door then and exited the building. His eyes went up towards the sky again. When he first arrived there it seemed to be mid day, now the sun was slightly more to the west. Though they still had some light of day left. Now he focused in front of him and was met by a figure close to the cabins. As Adrian got closer he could place an appearance to said figure. A human male a little older then he was, or so it seemed.

He'd have some explaining to do, since he was sure this man like the rest of them wanted to go home. However it was only the first day, Adrian still didn't trust anyone yet. "Unfortunatly, yes." he answered the man's question plainly. That orb worked quick to bring people there. "My name is Alucard." he introduced himself then, halting near the man. Adrian made a point to stay to answer any questions he may have, but eventually he would need to get back to the mirror. The quicker he found out if his idea would work the closer they were to escaping from this place.
wolf.skull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me