One Piece:: Set Sail [RP Play!]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: One Piece:: Set Sail [RP Play!]

Postby poppyxoxo » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:16 pm

~~~Nyx~~~

"Well, I don't like to assumed, and it's always nice to ask I guess" she answered him. Her sea-green eyes narrowed, her gaze fixating on Ace. "Well, how do you think a 'rookie' crew has survived for so long? We might be 'rookies' but we are definitely not stupid" she replied, her tone slightly short.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:20 pm

Portgas D. Ace | First Mate (?) | Whitebeard Pirates | Tagging: Nyx | Location: Harbour

"As I said, I don’t assume that you are. Also, I suspect you don’t want me to ACTUALLY answer that question." He was fairly certain that if he threw the truth of how rookies survived so long out there, it would only serve to irritate her.

Karter Zael | Crewman | Calm Belt Pirates | Tagging: Crew, Navii | Location: Ship

Karter had disregarded the girlfriend comment. Navii was his friend, and she was a girl! With the context twisted around, it wasn’t wrong! Besides, he didn’t feel like getting defensive over it for once. "Well c'mon then, let’s see if I can show ya ‘round a bit before breakfast's up, eh?"

Coby | Captain | Marines | Tagging: Lucian | Location: Base

Coby skimmed over a few pages and set them aside. "Not these ones." He nodded towards the papers. "If you feel so inclined, feel free to help take a look. I KNOW there was something somewhere in that stack about the rookies."
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:23 pm

Navii- 16- f- crush: Karter- Shopkeeper (helps her family)- +Intelligence, stealth, stamina/endurance -strength, speed- cat Sasha- Tags: Karter ( and others)

The intelligent and stealthy girl hummed as she nodded to her friend. She said "Id like that, a tour of whatever you want to call it. This ship is so nice looking," she then told him, before looking to the others a moment. She smiled again, then turned back to her male friend.

Linkk- 16- m- open for boys- Shopkeeper (helps his family)- same as his sister- dog Yuli- Tags: open

The boy hummed as he stood beside his father, whom was making some cupcakes. He was waiting for his turn with them. What is meant by that is that he gets to decorate them and such. He huffed as he heard the shop door open and shut, thinking she must have left.

Lucian- 20- m- open for boys- Marine officer- +Intelligence, stealth, speed -strength, stamina/endurance- has a service dog- Tags: Coby

The friendly but shy male hummed, brushing through his dark hair again. He nodded as he said " Okay," then began to look through as well. Shiana was still leaning on him, or rather was leaning on him again. He smiled down at her a moment, then continued looking through.

Leila Shiro- 18- f- might like Devin in the future; bi- pirate crewmate- Okami-Okami no mi- +Intelligence, stealth, speed -strength, stamina/endurance- Tags: Karter and others

The sweet but stubborn female smiled. Shaking her golden brown head, she hummed. She blinked brown eyes. She hummed as she looked up at the mention of breakfast. "Pancakes!" she yelped happily, because she happened to love pancakes, as well as waffles and toast and stuff.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:23 pm

~~~Nyx~~~

"Now, hold on a damn minute. We all started out as rookies, some rather then others who 'earned' their spot to be out on these waters. I feel like if you weren't part of a crew, you'd still be known by marines" she retorted, but her tone and expression was calm.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:36 pm

Portgas D. Ace | First Mate (?) | Whitebeard Pirates | Tagging: Nyx | Location: Harbour

"As a lone pirate?" Ace asked doubtfully, then shrugged. "Beats me. Never heard of it, myself. Nobody ever took notice of me or my brother until we had crews. It’d take a darn lot to get the attention of the Marines single-handedly, it’d take someone real powerful, real dangerous, real...special. That’s part of why it’s easier for rookies, they’re not big names yet. We all started out somewhere though."

Karter Zael | Crewman | Calm Belt Pirates | Tagging: Crew, Navii | Location: Ship

"Yeah, for sure!" He led her further onto the ship, pausing at one of the half closed doors. He peeked inside, finding the tall, slender form of their navigator, and quickly turned away. "That’s the map room, and our navigator's in there, soooo...we'll steer clear for now. Next is down this tiny hall, the cabins, where we sleep, very basic, but it’s all we need. Then..." he turned his gaze to a door at the end of the hall. "That'll lead into the galley, which is what we call the kitchen."

Coby | Captain | Marines | Tagging: Lucian | Location: Base

Coby pushed his glasses down to read over the papers. It took a few minutes, but he found one of the basic reports. "Ah, here’s something. Maybe you’ll find it more interesting than I did." He skimmed the paper, which introduced the new crew, the Calm Belt Pirates, as having been formed very recently. Nothing much of note YET.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:43 pm

~~~Nyx~~~

"Well, if you joined my crew, I know for certain that I would notice" she pointed out with a small smile. Anyways, I hope that this advantage gives us a head start. You'd be a real asset, you know" she stated, her eyes darting over to her ship for a moment. She enhanced her vision and quickly scanned the ship, then returned her gaze to Ace.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:49 pm

"Oh, I’m very noticeable," Ace agreed earnestly. He tilted his head to the side. "Are you flirting with me?" He joked, smirking, dark eyes glinting with amusement. Of course, he was just kidding, but she’d been noticeably kinder and more friendly than most people he had met, saying kind thinks, winking, joking around.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:52 pm

~~~Nyx~~~

Nyx glanced at Ace, looking him up and down. "Well, if you're gonna complain then no" she pouted, laughing awkwardly at the question.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:04 pm

Ace grinned, raising and eyebrow in response. "Well I never said that now, did I?" He joked. Flirting. AKA something Ace was not all that familiar with. Of course, he’d just been joking around, but she hadn’t gotten as flustered as he’d expected she would.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:04 pm

Navii- 16- f- crush: Karter- Shopkeeper (helps her family)- +Intelligence, stealth, stamina/endurance -strength, speed- cat Sasha- Tags: Karter ( and others)

The intelligent and stealthy girl hummed as she nodded to her friend. She smiled as she followed him, looking to the door. She nodded as she said “Okay, um...don’t bother them.” She hummed quietly as she then followed him and nodded more.

Linkk- 16- m- open for boys- Shopkeeper (helps his family)- same as his sister- dog Yuli- Tags: open

The boy hummed as he stood beside his father, whom was making some cupcakes. He was waiting for his turn with them. What is meant by that is that he gets to decorate them and such. He huffed as he heard the shop door open and shut, thinking she must have left.

Lucian- 20- m- open for boys- Marine officer- +Intelligence, stealth, speed -strength, stamina/endurance- has a service dog- Tags: Coby

The friendly but shy male hummed, brushing through his dark hair again. He watched the other male pick up a paper. He said “Maybe I will,” with a shrug, and took the paper. He hummed quietly as he then began to read through it.

Leila Shiro- 18- f- might like Devin in the future; bi- pirate crewmate- Okami-Okami no mi- +Intelligence, stealth, speed -strength, stamina/endurance- Tags: Karter and others

The sweet but stubborn female smiled. Shaking her golden brown head, she hummed. She blinked brown eyes. She hummed as she looked up at the mention of breakfast. "Pancakes!" she yelped happily, because she happened to love pancakes, as well as waffles and toast and stuff.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me