๐™Ž๐™ฎ๐™ข๐™—๐™ค๐™ก ๐™Š๐™› ๐™‹๐™š๐™–๐™˜๐™š ๐Œ๐‡๐€ ๐‘๐ ๐Ž/๐€

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

` kimiko post 003 & kurohime post 001

Postby `kosmic » Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:58 pm

xxx( โœฆ ) โ”โ” ๐Š๐ˆ๐Œ๐ˆ๐Š๐Ž ๐€๐Œ๐„๐“๐’๐”๐‚๐‡๐ˆ ,
      xxxxxxSTATUS. class 1-A student & LOC. training grounds & TAGS. bonnie & WORD COUNT. 644
      xxthe blue-haired girl continued to listen to the other girl's words, nodding in agreement as always. being nervous about showing her quirk was a whole other thing, though, nervousness wasn't the best way to explain it. sure, her quirk may look ordinary to most - wind manipulation was pretty self-explanatory. still, kimiko managed to take that blandness of a quirk and turn it into something incredible. she's mastered it quite well, knowing every aspect of her quirk from start to finish. she even learned how to unlock a more ultimate version of herself, even if she can hold that form for only ten minutes at the most and it'll drain her energy in return. because of this, ametsuchi doesn't use this form often, only if absolutely necessary. not until she is able to get a better grip on it and control the way it treats her, anyways. that being said, kimiko was quite skilled with the way she fought and such, usually being able to take the win quite easily. except, now being in a school full of kids who had the same potential as her, she didn't feel so confident. she knew deep down that this would fade quickly and her over-confident attitude would return, but right now, it was all nervousness.

xxwaiting for the other girl's response, kimiko gave an encouraging smile. in the end, she was glad when the girl finally agreed to partnering up with her in which they both proceeded to make space for them to begin. taking a final glance around, she noted how several other students were also beginning to engage in battle. she wondered if this was a way for the teacher's to start evaluating students and their quirk's, as well as giving students the chance to learn their classmates quirks. refocusing her attention on the girl before her, she watched as some kind of black goo material seeped through bonnie's skin and began to build on it. she had recognized it from the entrance exams, it was actually pretty interesting. it wasn't long before the black material formed into large hands over her own, ready to fight. as that was being done, kimiko was given the chance to build up her own quirk, wind tunneling at her feet all the way up to her hair. it blew her hair up slightly, as well messed with the hems of her skirt and shirt. the more she was able to collect, the better. "ready," she then responded, her own smirk playing across her lips now. it was obvious that bonnie was giving her the chance to make the first move, in which kimiko happily accepted. the girl than lifted one foot, balancing herself on one instead, and then began to turn her body. it was just a way to build up her strength, getting ready to twirl her body in order to perform a simple move of her's.

xxin a quick second, kimiko used the wind she had collected to twirl her body, which in return built a tornado-like attack. she was able to conjure the wind to twirl with her body before emitting it outwards in all directions, including in bonnie's. it was a strong current, but if paying attention and with enough strength, anyone could save themselves from being blown away. kimiko hadn't put her full potential into, after all. if there happened to be any other students in their area, they'd most likely be hit with the strong wind as well. oh well. if she was lucky, bonnie would've been blown out of bounds. which was usually the easiest way to win anything with kimiko. except, a part of her hoped that bonnie was able to block the attack, otherwise this match would be no fun. after a couple more seconds of spinning, kimiko forced herself to stop, steadying herself on both feet once more.

xxx( โ˜… ) โ”โ” ๐Š๐”๐‘๐Ž๐‡๐ˆ๐Œ๐„ ๐Œ๐€๐„๐ƒ๐€ ,
      xxxxxxSTATUS. league of villains & LOC. the hideout & TAGS. the league & WORD COUNT. 804
      xxwaiting till more people post <3 find first post here.
`kosmic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐™Ž๐™ฎ๐™ข๐™—๐™ค๐™ก ๐™Š๐™› ๐™‹๐™š๐™–๐™˜๐™š ๐Œ๐‡๐€ ๐‘๐ ๐Ž/๐€

Postby AcetheKidd » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:10 am

๏ผฒ๏ฝ™๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝโ–‘๏ผด๏ฝ…๏ฝŽ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝใ€€๏ผˆใ‚ใ‚ดใƒถ๏ผ‰
โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’
Male|16|1-A|Clay Manipulation|Tags: Kaori

After applying the first layer of paint, Ryoto sat the little clay figure on the ground and waited for the paint to dry alittle. Afterwards, he was going to go back and add the details to it." Your the rowdy one aren't you. Try being still for a while so i can finish fixing you ok?" The clay chipmunk only glanced at him, not responding..not moving at all. As the paint begin to draw,he blended some of his paint to make a tan color. He was going to redo the brown stripes that ran along the back of the figure."...Just a few more minutes. Thankfully this paint dries quickly." Ryoto placed his finger on his creation, seeing that the paint did dry in mere minutes, he just hoped that it didn't chip off easily this time. It had better not..this paint wasn't cheap. Well, it wasn't like he cared about the price, but still he wanted something that would last forever. Picture paying for something that cost so much and it messed up easily. Most people would get frustrated.

the boy scooped the albino chipmunk in his hand, motioning the animated figure to have it's back facing him. the other three figures scurried by on his shoulders. Two on his shoulders and one ran on his head. they watched as their creator fix the Albino up, this time he added the tan stripes along the back." Also done, i just need to add a little more details and spray you down." After cleaning the brush off, he prepared for adding the details in. However...he was surprised when he heard foot steps. his little clay figures had fled. One went inside his scarf, one went behind him, one went inside the bag. The only ones who remained was Mono and the albino he was working on. Then he realized the footsteps belong to a girl who had crouched in front of him. A small lump formed in his throat..this was a surprise..a big surprise. Like, he was more surprised when someone threw you a surprised birthday party

At first, Ryoto didn't know what to say. He sat there in shock and utter silence for a moment. Was...she actually talking to him? The boy noticed his hand making his away over to his arm. He was close to pitch his self, but this wasn't a dream. It was rare for people to talk to him, maybe because he was awkward, maybe it was because of his quirk? maybe it was both." I-i umm.." He hesitated. Was it a good idea to tell her? he was scared that she would just walk away..but apart of him didn't care. He was use to it by now." Repainting a clay figure of mines..nothing much.." The Albino leaped form his hand, climbing on the girl's shoulder." Hey..don't do that!." Ryoto was surprised that it acted on its own. Goodness..he hoped that the girl wouldn't freak out."I-i'm sorry, they normally don't act like this.."

๏ผด๏ฝ๏ฝ‹๏ฝ•๏ฝ๏ฝ‰ใ€€๏ผฉ๏ฝ“๏ฝ๏ฝš๏ฝ๏ฝ‹๏ฝ‰ใ€€ใƒˆไธญใ‹
โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’
Male|20|Werewolf|Tag: Everyone in hideout

The wolf noticed that some of the other villains had joined in on the discussion, sighing abit. He really didn't care what they did, how they did it, or what time..he just wanted to get started. As long as he could be with Natsumi, it didn't matter to him. His tail swayed form left to right when Natsumi replied to their plans, a smile came across his face as well."Aww, Natsumi you care about me! i knew you always cared. How about a hug~" yeah, being trapped inside a bubble full of poison gas wasn't going to work to well for him. If he had a mask, it would be a different sorry. Takumi wanted to get in there and raise some cain. How was he going to do this? Toy with the students and go for the kill? yeah, that sounded fun. However, he had to be careful not to actually kill anyone. He was a soft boy at day time, but he turn into a rowdy beast at night and during the full moon, things would really get ugly. thankfully there wasn't going to be one when they attacked

"Wait, kid? your only a few years older then me.." Takumi huffed as his ears lowered their selves and slight frustrated. He then folded his arms, and shook his head." Teh, treating Natsumi like she a kid...what a shame. I would never treat her like that." The wolf blushed slightly at her anger. She was so cute when she was mad, but he wasn't going to stay that out loud. He didn't feel like getting punched in the eye or anything." ....Teh, i could go if needed, but i think Natsumi needs me more. She is small and fragile and i shall protect her." He just said something about them treating her like a child and here he go." Wolves are very strong and protective." Takumi chimed happily, then a sudden look of disappointment came across his face and sighed." Suppose i can protect you guys as well.."

๏ผซ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ‰ใ€€๏ผฎ๏ฝ๏ฝ‹๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ•๏ฝ’๏ฝใ€€ใ…ใฝๅ‰
Female|16|fire conversion|1-a|Tags:open

AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"inked" | 002

Postby Kveykva » Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:44 am

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ผณ๏ฝ•๏ฝ“๏ฝ•๏ฝ๏ฝ• ๏ผฎ๏ฝ๏ฝ‹๏ฝ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ
    ใ€โœฆใ€‘| "Inked In" | 24 | Male | Tattoo | Villain | Tags: the hideout gang
    โ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š— ๐š–๐šข ๐šœ๐š˜๐šž๐š• ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š•๐š˜๐š› ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š’๐š–๐š™๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šโž
Susumu found himself grinning as they picked apart his counter plan. They caught on quick. "You make a fair point, I won't deny it." His gaze settled on Natsumi. "It's reckless and risky, not something a couple wannabe villains could pull off successfully." While the tattooed villain would love to attempt a stunt like the one he suggested, he knew full well their crew didn't have the skill to do so. For now they had to play it safe, but as one of the more experienced criminal present, he needed to keep the rest of the gang on their toes. "But it was worth tossing it out there to see how all of you took to the suggestion." He caught wind of a dry murmur from the woman behind him, spotting the villain Winter reading in the corner. Winter's quirk was certainly an odd one, but there was no denying it had its uses. The chorus of critiques on his plan died down slowly, Abo noting coldly that they could do without his help, which only caused Susumu to snicker. Takumi seemed intent on sticking with whatever Natsumi chose to do, and from the looks of it kidnapping seemed to be collectively their best option. With this in mind, Susumu retook his seat and spread his hands. "No need to rush, Abo." He tapped his fingers on the counter. "Winter's got a point, we should flesh this out further before sending anyone headlong into enemy territory, yourself included."

The recognizable chirp of Kurohime cut the tension in the air like a knife, the atmosphere at once settling into easy tranquility. "Not to mention there's a few stragglers who have yet to put in their two cents." Susumu graciously accepted his respective drink from the warm hearted villain, taking a content sip of the hot drink. His mood mimicked that of Natsumi nearly now that he had his drink in hand. "No need for the apology, Sugar." He chided casually. "You didn't miss a thing, 'cept for a bit of discussion of what to do about those innocent little UA students while they're basking in the sun at summer camp. Tch." He buried anything further in a second, long sip from his drink, once again quieting down so the others may take some charge for themselves. With the members of their crew slowly meeting up one by one, their collection of quirks grew. More resources for an attack, and more brains to plan it out. Things are really falling into place now.
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"a wildcard, toxin, glitch & feline"

Postby Ploegy » Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:22 pm

โ‡€๏ผน๏ฝ๏ฝ“๏ฝˆ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ’๏ฝ ๏ผต๏ฝ™๏ฝ…๏ฝŽ๏ฝ!!
      xxxxmale โ€ข fifteen years old โ€ข arsenal quirk โ€ข tagged: haru
      โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

Hearing her explain her quirk made Yoshiro realize how badly he was outmatched. Now he was for certain that he had no chances of winning this. There was no possible way he could keep up with her quirk with his weapons alone. He could have tried covering her eyes like she had told him, but with one hand holding her down and the other still in the shape of a gun he really didn't have much of a choice. The knowledge he had gained was far too late and before he could even attempt to make a move, she was gone again. Huffing softly, he caught himself from faceplanting into the dirt though it came at the cost of putting himself in more pain. How much longer was he going to be able to keep this up? He wasn't sure. It wasn't that his quirk couldn't continue to go on although constant transformations were quite dangerous and his body could have problems returning to normal if he overused it not to mention that using it too much did make it become more painful as well. That's what rapid use of his quirk did too. Over the years he had at least been able to shave time off the cool down without it causing him pain, but it still wasn't where he wanted it to be. If it was then he would be able to swap weapons within seconds without problems. He doubted that would ever become a reality though. Pushing the thought from his mind, he glanced over his shoulder to where Haru had flickered. It seemed he had barely even put a scratch on her. Unlike him, she didn't seem to be in any kind of pain, then again she wasn't
      the one getting burned either. His quirk wasn't even doing anything to her and that was a huge problem. Even relying on his wits didn't seem to provide him with any kind of edge. It didn't even seem like she believed that he was fighting for real. How irritating. Here he was struggling to find a way to deal with a quirk that clearly shutdown his own and she was taunting him with such things. It really ticked him off.

Climbing to his feet, Yoshiro allowed his hand to transform back to normal as he turned to face her. What choice did he really have? He wasn't going to say he was giving up. That wasn't an option. No matter what he was going to continue to fight until he was either forced out of bounds or he physically could not get up. It was a dangerous way to fight, but that was how he was. Nobody could ever sway him from such. Giving his head a small shake at her words, he curled both hands into fists knowing at this point his quirk wasn't going to do him much good unless he used it in a surprise attack. That might be difficult to pull off but he hadn't shown her all his tricks. Even so it was still a difficult thing for him to deal with. Essentially he was forced to fight without a quirk against someone who could easily continue to hit him with theirs. He didn't have the luxury of being able to teleport around or even much of a way to make himself more mobile with his quirk although he knew of some possibilities that could work if he wanted to try them out. Still that wouldn't make this fight any easier and if he made a mistake trying something new, that would only cost him. Playing it careful was all he could do right now. What annoyed him more though was that she seemed to be suggesting a close combat fight yet teleported away each time. That didn't come off as close combat to him at all. In a way it made him think that she was scared to stay close to him. Maybe she had learned from her mistake that he could overpower her though he might now look that strong. It was possible that was her thought process behind it, but still it went against what she wanted. Besides, her quirk still could beat out his up close. Burning his skin only made it more difficult for him to transform those areas of his body.

Being knocked from his thoughts as she continued her attacks, Yoshiro took a couple small steps back. "You say you want close range yet you flicker away," he breathed out, knowing exactly where he was going with this. Calling her out might get her to stay close. If she wanted to taunt him then he saw no reason not to spit some back. Maybe it would work in his favor plus he had always been good at riling others up all his life. He may not be one to anger quickly, but his ability to cause others to do so was uncanny. "Are you that scared that I can beat you up close? Heh, what a cowardly act."

โ‡€๏ผฎ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ“๏ฝ•๏ฝ๏ฝ‰ ๏ผฆ๏ฝ•๏ฝŽ๏ฝ๏ฝ‹๏ฝ‰!!
      xxxxfemale โ€ข twenty years old โ€ข toxic haze quirk โ€ข tagged: anyone at hideout
      โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

As she sat in silence waiting for a point to jump back in, she heard Abo speak up again. He was really pushing his luck right now. First the teenage comment and now this? Natsumi could feel her anger flaring up over it. Height jokes definitely got to her rather quickly. "You must have a death wish or something, you idiot," she snarled under her breath. If they weren't on the same side she would have poisoned him long ago, but sadly she had to put up with him. It was a hassle though the other villains didn't seem to really care. Scoffing softly, she lifted her cup of tea back to her lips and began to drink it once again in attempt to calm herself down and keep herself from getting violent with the boy. He wasn't worth her time. Not right now at least. It was best to teach him a lesson if she was ever able to get him alone. However, that was also something she didn't want to deal with. Being stuck with someone like Abo alone would drive her insane. She rather die than put up with that. It seemed her "good luck" didn't end with Abo's comment though. As Takumi piped up, Natsumi nearly choked on her drink. Pulling the cup away from her lips, she slammed it down on the counter as she entered a coughing fit. Had he really just gone there? Doing her best to quickly compose herself, the teal haired woman finally pushed herself from her place on the counter and dropped down to the ground. For a moment she was silent other than the sound of her heels clicking against the ground as she moved across the room to distance herself from both those who were getting on her nerves. Why did it have to be her? She would never understand what made her the target for these boys.

Once she felt she was far enough away, Natsumi finally turned back to face the group. "You disgust me with that talk! Shut up!" she began. She wasn't going to let this one slide. Even though Takumi's words were meant to be kind, she took them in an entirely different way. She felt degraded. Who was he to say she needed to be protected because she was small? That wasn't his decision to make. She would not stand for such a thing. Her size had nothing to do with needing to be protected or not. Actually, she didn't want any of them trying to protect her. As much as she hated that she was relatively weak physically, she would not admit it. If anything she would find a way to protect herself in whatever ways she could to avoid needing any help from the others around her. "I don't act like I need your help at all! I'm not fragile so I don't need you to protect me! Hell, I don't need to be protected by anyone. Just focus on the plan, okay?!" She hated that she had singled Takumi out like that. It had to be done though. Him and the others needed to see that she wasn't here to be looked down upon and that she wasn't afraid to stand up for herself. Of course if they tried to challenge her with anything but words it might be a different story. That was probably why she was seen to need to be protected.

Giving her head a small shake, Natsumi began to calm herself down once again as she leaned against the back wall with a hand covering her face. Maybe now they could get back on track and actually decide on what exactly they were going to do. It seemed they had been getting somewhere until this point. Even Susumu had dropped his idea in favor of the original plan she had come up with. Now they only had to hear from the others and figure out where they stood on it. Surely she couldn't see there being much conflict except what to do once they were able to capture a student or two. She really wasn't sure how to deal with that nor did she want to try and think of something. At the moment she really wasn't in a place to be doing much thinking anyways.

โ‡€๏ผซ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ‰ ๏ผญ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ™๏ฝ๏ฝš๏ฝ๏ฝ‹๏ฝ‰!!
      xxxxfemale โ€ข fifteen years old โ€ข glitching quirk โ€ข tagged: ryoto

So he was painting? It confused her a bit, but she wouldn't question it. For all she knew it could be part of his quirk. She couldn't say she recalled many of the ones that she had seen during the entrance exam anyways. Most of her time had been spent glitching the robots out and paying little attention to what was around her. That was pretty typical of her in the first place. It was surprisingly that she had even spotted Ryoto off to the side like she did. Rarely was she paying all too much attention when she wasn't in front of a screen playing a game. Sometimes it was like she was an entirely different person when she was playing games. Her focus was far better and she was much more observant. It made her parents question what the problem might be but even they could never figure it out. The only guess they had was that she only showed that much focus to things she was truly interested in. Games happened to be that thing. Maybe being a hero would change that. Kaori wasn't completely sold on it, but she would give it a shot. Before she could reply to the boy though she watched as the chipmunk he had been repainting began to move. Her eyes grew wide in surprise and she froze completely as it jumped up onto her shoulder. Maybe she had been wrong about his quirk revolving around painting. Could he maybe make creations and bring them to life this? It was an interesting idea and it was all she could really come up with at the moment. Such a quirk could be useful though it would rely on the creations staying in one piece. Maybe that wasn't even the quirk. It really was hard for her to tell. It might not be a bad idea to ask about it then. Pushing the thought to the back of her mind, Kaori turned her head enough so that she could look at the clay creature on her shoulder. "Huh, it's alive," she mused.

Staring at it quietly, she almost forgot that Ryoto was present as well. Instead she gently picked the albino up from her shoulder and placed it in her other hand so she could look at it better. In a way it looked like a companion that someone might have in a video game. Maybe she should ask if she could take it with her. All protagonist had animal companions, right? No, she knew that wasn't true, but plenty of them did and it always added to their own character. If that was the case then she should try to get one for herself. Realizing that her mind had completely drifted off, the girl gave a small shake of her head before she finally focused on the boy before her again. "Oh, right. I forgot that you're here," she said softly. It wasn't the first time she had done such a thing nor would it be the last. It was a pretty embarrassing habit that she had although she didn't necessarily get flustered by it like some might. Actually, she usually acted rather unfazed like she was at the moment. Setting the clay figure down on the ground after a moment, she figured now was a good time to try and strike up a conversation. Usually she was bad at doing such a thing when she was face to face with others. Why did everything have to be so much easier when it was online? There was just something about looking at people that made her feel different about it all. Staying quiet for a moment longer, the gamer studied the boy before figuring she should actually say something.

"So how is he moving like that?" she asked with a small cock of her head. It was the biggest question she had on her mind. She could have easily turned the conversation in a different direction but she was one to speak what was on her mind at the current moment anyways and she really wanted to know how some figure could be alive like that. Maybe if she had gotten out more she would have seen quirks that did such things, but that wasn't the case at all. "Is that part of your quirk or is he something you bought that is able to do that?"

โ‡€๏ผญ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ”๏ฝ“๏ฝ•๏ฝ ๏ผซ๏ฝ๏ฝ‚๏ฝ๏ฝ™๏ฝ๏ฝ“๏ฝˆ๏ฝ‰!!
      xxxxmale โ€ข fifteen years old โ€ข cat quirk โ€ข tagged: open

The bus had been fairly cramped which had made Mitsuo rather uncomfortable the whole ride to camp. Besides the boy that he had been sitting with had immediately gotten annoyed with his talkative nature and ended up putting earbuds in to block him out. That had gotten him to fall quiet real quick. The rest of the ride hadn't been all to interesting either. Staring out the window could only entertain him for so long especially since he couldn't tell the other beside him about all the things he was seeing that interested him. Arriving was definitely the best thing that had happened though he had dozed off and woken up late. It seemed his seat mate hadn't even had the decency to wake him up before leaving. That left a sour taste in the cat boy's mouth but he wouldn't let it get to him. Surely not all the students would be like that boy. Either way it didn't matter. He needed to hurry up and get moving if he wanted to avoid getting into any trouble on his first day at UA. The last thing he wanted was to be considered a problematic child. The thought alone caused him to wrinkle his nose in annoyance. Making his way quickly off the bus with his backpack slung over one shoulder, he was quick to gather his other bags. That in itself was a problem for him too. It had taken some help to get them loaded up and now he was alone to try and lug them to his cabin. "Aw man! This really sucks!" he huffed. He couldn't let a couple of bags hold him back though. He'd have to find a way. Gritting his teeth, Mitsuo began to drag his bags along towards the cabins. By the time he arrived at his, he was nearly out of breath. It was embarrassing. Panting softly, he checked his card to assure that he had gone to the right cabin. Cabin 04. This was the right place. He doubted his roommate would still be around though. That meant more work for him.

After struggling for a few more minutes, Mitsuo realized he had been right about his cabinmate. They had already claimed a bed and gone off. He really didn't blame them. At least it made his decision easier. Managing to get his things over to the open bed, the cat let a soft huff escape his mouth. Being small and not overly strong really had its disadvantages. At least this was over and nobody had seen him struggling. It spared him any real embarrassment. It didn't make up for him being late though. Letting his tail droop, he groaned softly. Of all times this could happen it had to be on the first day. "Everything is going to be just fine," he mumbled to himself as he made his way out of the cabin. He had to keep a positive attitude. That was the only way he was going to get through this. Besides, he could always say he just had been overlooked if someone claimed he was late. It was pretty easy not to notice him in the first place though at the same time it was hard to. His height made it difficult to pick him out sometimes, but his quirk made it easy not to forget him. Giving his head a small shake, he gave a small flick of his tail as he walked along. He just needed to get to the training grounds and he would be fine. Walking in silence, it wasn't long before Mitsuo finally arrived at the training grounds where they were supposed to meet. Looking around there were plenty of students already present, but very few of them seemed to be doing anything but talking to each other. There was a pair he spotted going at it though. He could assume that it was the exercise that they were supposed to be doing. As he watched for a moment, he was quick to notice that the boy was the one from the bus earlier. Letting a soft hiss rumble in his throat, he decided to watch them for a little longer.

From the looks of it, the boy seemed to be losing. His quirk seemed severely outmatched by the girl's. It made Mitsuo smirk. He was getting what he deserved for being such a jerk although even from the short while he had watched, the cat could tell that there was a never die kind of attitude coming from the boy. Deciding not to watch any longer, he pulled his gaze away from the two and looked around in attempt to find someone that he could talk with. Usually it wasn't hard for him to pick someone out and begin talking away but looking around he wasn't sure who would want to put up with him. After his encounter with Yoshiro on the bus, Mitsuo couldn't help but a feel a bit self conscious at the moment. Oh man. I stick out like a sore thumb, he thought to himself as he nervous swayed his tail back and forth.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ta miu ! // 01. ]

Postby haru ; » Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:02 pm

โœฆ ๏ผฃ๏ผจ๏ผฏ ๏ผจ๏ผฉ๏ผฒ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผฏ . / / โž
      โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โ”โ”โ” role; villainx ` location; the hideoutx ` tagged; league of villains, asao

indentationcho had successfully kept her name under the radar for a long, long time. in fact, her family had a seemingly squeaky clean reputation, even if they were orchestrating their criminal acts right under the government's nose. the young woman knew it wouldn't last forever, so every now and then she took time to clean up the traces. or take a break.
        indentationbut when it came to the u.a., the word "break" wouldn't exist. cho had no personal vendetta against them, but the fact that they were heroes, and were likely out to get people like her and her family, put them in an automatic blacklist. she wouldn't compromise their safety for anything. her brother, yuuta, was a young boy genius about to take on the world with his master plans. her elder sister kagami worked undercover as a spy. cho knew a bunch of people who grew up in hoods and had been born into illegal activity, and if they were close or valuable to her in any sense, she was going to take down all those who strived for their demise. of course, she wasn't entirely without the sort of normal friends. in the daytime, cho was a pretty, vivacious fresh-graduate making a name for herself in journalism.
        indentationall ordinary things aside, cho missed the thrill of some sort of chase, or something dangerous. such things were never hard to come by in her line of work, but she felt that the league was becoming... stale. it did not sit well with her. for a large part of her life, the league was her foundation, her whetstone. like all the other villains it possessed, what would the league be without its resident cat burglar, in any case? cho clicked her nails rhythmically against her hip in one thoughtful moment. well, there was that meeting occuring in their usual hideout tonight, but the woman was worried if it would turn out just to be all talk and no action. if the u.a. students were plotting something against the league, cho wanted a part in whatever scheme the villains were brewing. the first part of meetings were typically immensely unproductive, so she simply lounged around on a wall somewhere outside. there was no need to fear breaking a rib. she was indeed in her element โ€” balancing on precarious spots seemingly without much effort. with her long hair rippling in the wind like water, cho was indeed quite a sight. thankfully, there was hardly a soul around at this untimely hour of the night to witness this particularly strange occurrence.
        indentationthe young woman inhaled deeply and sieved through the sudden influx of scents. kurohime's scent was new, which meant she must have had just arrived. that suited cho just fine. swinging her legs around the edge of the wall, she landed on the ground with a barely audible this and strode languidly towards the entrance of the hideout, one that was concealed rather cleverly as an old, rusty door. she put a hand on that unsuspecting door at that moment, and stopped as soon as her hyper-sensitive hearing picked up multiple raised voices. cho resisted a huff. of course, it was just like the villains to hold their own evening chorus whenever it came to dealing with the u.a., or just about anything, really. she thought she recognised natsumi's high-strung screeching above everyone else's. her shoulders shaking a little in amusement, cho easily slipped through a tiny crack in the open door and then as everyone's attentions were diverted by hostilities, strung herself up on a ceiling beam. amber eyes combed through the proceedings below in an almost bored fashion. though many a time cho liked to act as if she didn't care, the hard fact was that she did, and it embarrassed her almost as much as her little brother seeing her weakness did.
        indentationthen as a short, uneasy silence finally fell upon the band of villains, cho cleared her throat softly.
        indentation"what did i miss?" she called. once several heads jerked up at the voice issuing from above them, cho leaped down from her perch and settled noiselessly on the floor, brushing off her pants.
        indentationshe caught the eye of asao for a fleeting second and quickly glanced away, a heat rising to her cheeks.
haru ;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Charles 2

Postby แด›สœแด‡ ษขแดแดแด… ๊œฑแด›แดœ๊œฐ๊œฐ » Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:04 pm

_๐ŸŽน_ C H A R L E SxM U R P H Y
xโ†ณ x"Shave and a haircut, TWO BITS."
xโ†ณ xHero (1-A) ~ Location: Training Grounds ~ Tags: Yukiko
xโ†ณ xSharper ~ Piano Man ~ "Could you not?"
โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌ
He watched with genuine curiosity as the girl turned her attention to him. He gave her a smile, trying to not be too intimidating. He took a step back, watching as she melted the ice between them. Charlie stepped back, allowing the fox girl to have space if she felt uncomfortable around him. He let her explain her quirk, enjoying listening to her ramble. It may have been annoying to others but he enjoyed listening. Plus, she wasn't loud. It was a pleasant surprise to the seemingly consistent loud volume from most heroes.
When Yukiko introduced herself, Charlie couldn't help but chuckle softly. "Don't worry about it. We all get nervous, sometimes. I'm Charles, but Charlie is fine. Class A and a quirk less flashy than yours," he replied. He scratched the back of his head softly, looking away slightly. He didn't really enjoying pointing it out, but it really was true. No one really knew he had a quirk if they just passed him on the streets. "My quirk just strengthens my senses." He explained, looking back to meet Yukiko's eyes.
Charlie glanced at the sounds of the other students fighting. It seemed like that was what they were doing for training today. Honestly, the boy didn't want to try and find someone else to spar with, even if it could result in a more fair fight. So, in a moment of not thinking, "You want to be partners for training?"
แด›สœแด‡ ษขแดแดแด… ๊œฑแด›แดœ๊œฐ๊œฐ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Yukiko-5;Kaede-(Gotta keep up with these,but sometimes on ph

Postby Ice_The_Random » Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:32 pm

Yukiko Kita
Age: 16|F|Class: 1-B|Quirk: Arctic Fox|Tags:Charles| Location:Training Grounds {Mentioned in intro as location}|
Her ears flicked a bit as her amber eyes scanned the other teen, tilting her head once again.
"My quirk's not totally controlled yet. My grandmother works at the school, but she's helps me on the off days," she admitted, "I still get moments when my quirk flares up, like when I'm scared or surprised."

Yukiko sighed, before meeting Charles' gaze with her ears in a semi-confident motion.
"If you want to spar, I guess we can. I can try to defend if you need to. Just keep in mind that my quirk is a bit wild."
She lowered her gaze again afterwards.
"I'd just be watching otherwise, but I have no idea if this is going to be graded or not," she sighed a bit before shaking her head, "Never know what that principal is thinking after all. "

Kaede Kita
Age:60|F|Job:Guidance Counselor|Quirk:Fox|Location: At the Kita House|Tags:Kohaku and Mana|
The older vigilante gave a sigh as she watched her red-haired grandson play with the family's dog, a blue brindle Akita named Mana . Her greying amber hair was up in a ponytail as she cleaned the kitchen after the lunch they had.
"Kohaku! Make sure Mana doesn't tear up the grass near the tree again," she called out the window, earning an 'Alright' back from the teen.

Shaking her head with a laugh, the older woman proceeded to finish her current cleaning job, going outside to join them, a smile gracing her face.
Last edited by Ice_The_Random on Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Ice_The_Random

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

haru-8 abo-5 tanaka-1

Postby divinity. » Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:55 pm

โ”€โ”€(ๅคช้™ฝ)xแดตแดนแดฌแดต แดดแดฌแดฟแต !!
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

[ 1-a student. 15. female. flicker. form
xxxtagged yoshiro . location training grounds .
xxxxxxxxxx[mentioned. ]

haru had watched as yoshiro reverted his weapon back to his normal hand. had he chosen to given up? furrowing her brows, she didn't see him as the type to give up easily. in fact she saw him as the type to never give up- even if his condition was extremely critical. coming to a conclusion that he had not given up haru went back to her defensive stance. "i knew you'd give into this," she gently smiled. curling her hands into small fists, she narrowed her eyes listening to the boy talk. she did give him a few taunts, though the ones directed at haru didn't seem to phase her at all. letting out a small sigh then tilting her head. "good point, yoshiro-kun," she quirked her brow up. he did have a point, but it's how she was. she had already gotten used to the flicker-hit-flicker pattern. anyone with great intelligence would easily be able to pick it up and use it against her. moving back onto the topic of the taunting. it was obvious haru didn't give much of a reaction. she's been hit with much worse taunts, words, names, and phrases.

haru let out a laugh that could resonate into anyone's ears. it was loud and yet so soft. "scared of you beating me up?" she giggled. "yoshiro-kun, you've only managed to tackle me come on now," she mentioned, shaking her head softly. "okay~ let's get this over with," she murmured. flickering right in front of yoshiro. "i apologize right now, if i manage to hurt you a lot. i'll take you to the nursery after," she sent him a smile. jumping a few feet back, she launched himself at yoshiro, activating her quirk before hitting him square in the chest which would move him just slightly. she wasn't a hard hitter- she was good at wearing out the opponent. "and i will never ever be scared of you, yoshiro," she stated. she restricted herself from flickering away since this was a close combat fight now. so she was left with hopping backwards trying to get a few feet of space between them. she didn't want to aim at yoshiro's face since she didn't want to hurt him that bad. letting out a huff. "if you were fighting with someone from your own class, would you be hesitant to hurt them?" she asked, quickly moving behind the boy kicking his back. "i wouldn't but that's me," she activated her quirk, making sure that she'd only hit him fast enough to only sting. giving the tall boy a quick punch, she jumped back in front of him.

"but i want to know what you think," she said. maybe she was too caught up in her own thoughts but she was subconsciously leaving her defensive stance and replacing it with a much more vulnerable ordinary stand. she didn't like hurting her allies. which was a big flaw on her part. she usually ended up hesitating a lot more fighting with someone she knows rather than someone who causes harm on someone else purposefully. she had watched last year's Festival and the students needed to fight against their own peers. this was a mental barrier she needed to get by. haru wasn't ruthless and didn't want to be. it made her think whether she needed to be ruthless to become a hero. maybe she'd stick to becoming a merciful hero? the short girl was rather hesitant with nearly everything. haru was caught up in her own little world, she was open to being attacked and overpowered. it was evident she was spaced out as well, her facial expression changing from frustrated to worried and to confused. snapping back, she swooped his legs before watching as he fell to the ground. furrowing her brows, she managed to slip her arms under the his own before (somehow) managing to let him rest on her back. she quickly walked towards the edge of the field before plopping him out of bounds. she was well aware she just dragged someone bigger than her. letting out a tired huff, she herself plopped her body on top of his. "you're heavy, yoshiro-kun." she whined.

โ”€โ”€(ไฟ่ญท)xแดฌแดฎแดผ แดฌหขแดฌแดผ !!

[ villain. 19. male. force field . form
xxxtagged anyone in the hideout . location on a counter
in villain hideout
. ]

abo let out a small laugh at nastumi's frustration and anger. "she's a tiny ticking bomb waiting to explode," abo teased again. moving close to natsumi, his hand hovered near her face before pinching her cheek. "don't you agree guys?" he let out a small little smirk. abo let out a small huff, crossing his arms as his eyes narrowed at the oldest villain in the room. "maybe i won't go, though, you guys seem to forget that we have a little kid in the league, who just so happens to attend U.A.," he reminded the rest of the villains. "anyway's i'm still confused on this plan. what is it? i can try and trap a kid or two in a bubble but then what? i can't move it," he rolled his bright blue eyes. "i say, we reel them in, natsumi makes some sort of gas to make them drowsy, tanaka comes in to paralyze them- or whatever he does- and then we take them. wolf boy over there can handle anyone who come's at their rescue, same going for sir old man," he pointed to susumu. he had a nickname for nearly everyone in here. susumu was old man. takumi was wolf boy. natsumi was either a ticking bomb or firecracker. even if he didn't have a nickname he had a special gift of creating one on the spot. brushing his dark hair to the side (though it always comes back to its place) he focused his eyes on Cho. who had just came in.

"nothing much, just planning on taking some wanna-be heroes hostage. same old," he shrugged his shoulders. cho had interested him greatly. they were basically a cat merged with a human. "though, our plan isn't the best," his eyes flickered back to the group. "i just wanna go and do our thing now". he was getting impatient, the planning was taking forever. walking over to Cho, "are you planning on part-taking in this to?" he asked, his voice was slow and stretched, he was getting tired of being in the room. literally. he felt tired and sleepy. slinging his arm over the feline girl, "cause i'm not planning on staying in here all day."

โ”€โ”€(ใ‚ซใ‚ค)xแต€แดฌแดบแดฌแดทแดฌ แดฟแดตแดทแต !!

[ villain. 16. male. chi-blocking . form
xxxtagged none. . location watching near
the fields
. ]

despite the fact that tanaka really didn't want to go to the camp, he needed to. both for the villains and because he was forced to go by the school itself. growling incoherent words under his breath, he hastily grabbed his bag. grabbing the slip from his pocket, he had cabin 07. shaking his head in order for his messy hair to clear his vision, he slowly started walking to the cabin. he didn't really pay much attention to the cabin, he just went upstairs and plopped his bag onto his bed before leaving. he was wearing a white tank top, baggy gym shorts and some slip ons. he had noticed that there were already some students battling. he let out a small snicker, he could easily just hit someones pressure points and drag them out of bounds. he didn't think highly of himself, but being raised around villains. he liked seeing himself above the wanna-be heroes. ruffling his hair, he took a seat near the fields. he didn't feel like battling or chatting with one of the baby heroes. he just wanted to get information and tell it to the others and get praised for it. though, if someone were to come up to him and ask for a battle. he wouldn't refuse. if anything he'd gladly agree. but he wouldn't give the battle his 100%. he rested his head onto the palm of his hand. tanaka wanted to leave as soon as possible. he had previously gotten a text from abo about the attack and kidnapping that was to take event during the night and tanaka was more than up to participating. letting himself fall onto his back, he stared at the sky before closing his eyes. the most fun was going to be during the night.
divinity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[3]

Postby Mimu » Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:04 pm

( โœง โ”€โ”€โ”€ B O N N I E- P A R K E R ! ! )
    Female. 15. a-1 student. monster hands.
    tagged.Kimiko Ametuchi location. training grounds
    Bonnie felt the gush of wind hit her body hard. As she watched Kimiko move her body. Bonnie watched as she bend her knees a little to keep in place. But it wasn't helping, as she felt her self stumble on her feet. Making her self think quickly, she placed her large hands onto the ground, doing so made her go back a little. With her eyes squinted from the hard wind drying her eyes, As she dug into the ground, cracking the surface to keep her in place.

Waiting for the wind to finish around her, with the last blow hit her. Letting her Large hands remove themselves from the ground as she stood tall, not effected from the wind that kimiko sent towards her. Letting a small grin slip onto her lips, as she bent her knees to the ground. With one swift jump she reached her left hand out, with her self up into her air. Feeling her skin crawl under her, as she watched some black goo come out. Seeping out quickly, Bonnie moved her eyes to kimiko with a sweet smile onto her face.

Black goo surrounded Bonnie with it's own force of gravity around herself. With one swift movement, as she sent the goo striaight down to kimiko. In hopes to lock her, with the goo setting it self around her into a hardening substance.
Mimu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐™Ž๐™ฎ๐™ข๐™—๐™ค๐™ก ๐™Š๐™› ๐™‹๐™š๐™–๐™˜๐™š ๐Œ๐‡๐€ ๐‘๐ ๐Ž/๐€

Postby AcetheKidd » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:43 am

๏ผฒ๏ฝ™๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝโ–‘๏ผด๏ฝ…๏ฝŽ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝใ€€๏ผˆใ‚ใ‚ดใƒถ๏ผ‰
Male|16|1-A|Clay Manipulation|Tags: Kaori

Ryoto watched her carefully, swirling his finger on the ground. Ah, what was he suppose to say? He havenโ€™t talk to actual people in ages..besides his parentโ€™s of course. Well, it kinda didnโ€™t matter, the girl was more interested in his little creation. He didnโ€™t mind all to much, in fact, it made the loner feel kinda good. Speaking of such, there was a tight feeling in the boyโ€™s chest. This is how it felt to โ€œfeel goodโ€ huh? It was odd, but kinda relaxing in a way.โ€Its ok guys..no need to hide anymore.โ€ he tried his best to smile, but he couldnโ€™t bring himself to. Yes someone was talking to him, yes it was a good feeling, but many years of being by himself was the result of his rather depressing personality and so, he could not smile..even if he wanted to right now. Ryoto didnโ€™t really see a reason to do so.โ€ Yes.they are alive.โ€ He watched the other three brown chipmunk emerge from their hiding spots, sitting directly in front of him. Mono just rested on his shoulders like he always do.

โ€œUmm, itโ€™s alright. Not many people pay me no mind, so iโ€™m kinda use to it.โ€ Ryoto watched as the albino nudge against the new comer before scurrying back into itโ€™s creatorโ€™s hand. A soft sigh came out his mouth, picking up the paint brush again.โ€Donโ€™t do that again please. You might end up scaring people off...like itโ€™s anything new.โ€ His voice was rather low, but not deep. It just sounded really sad, Even if he wasnโ€™t.โ€ Oh..urr, yeah itโ€™s apart of my quirk.โ€ Did he dare give her details about his boring ol quirk? Might as well, since she seem interested in it. Before he could continue to talk, Ryoto kept adding details to the albino and sat it down with the others when he was finished. The other three figures approached the girl, studying her. She didnโ€™t seem to bad

โ€œMy quirk is nothing to interesting, i can manipulate clay..and,yeah.โ€ He kept glaring at the ground, moving his finger around. A glob of clay came from the ground, shifting into caterpillar. The clay caterpillar soon enough formed into a butterfly and fly onto his finger.โ€ I also have the power to animate anything i create, giving it life as you see. Sometimes i like paint the things i create. Itโ€™s like..a hobby of mines..โ€ Ryoto paused.โ€ I know, boring right? Alot of people told me it was, so i wonโ€™t be mad or anything if you told it was.โ€
        [/color]

๏ผด๏ฝ๏ฝ‹๏ฝ•๏ฝ๏ฝ‰ใ€€๏ผฉ๏ฝ“๏ฝ๏ฝš๏ฝ๏ฝ‹๏ฝ‰ใ€€ใƒˆไธญใ‹
Male|20|Werewolf|Tag: Everyone in hideout

What was this painful sensation he was feeling in his chest right now? It made his heart tiggle as well. Ah yes, it was the feeling of being shot down.โ€N-Natsumi..all i want to do is make sure your ok. Donโ€™t forget, those teachers are pros. One of them could hurt you and if they did.โ€ A serious look came across the wolfโ€™s face as he claw the counter some, but not on purpose. Takumi then went into a daydream of some sort, dreaming about a moment when he could swoop in save the one he admired the most. He could see it now, Natsumi having a hard time fighting a hero and he just jump in and help her. As he continued to day dream, Takumiโ€™s face grew all bubbly. His head even swayed side to side and a happy little chime could be heard.โ€ Umm,uuum~ iโ€™ll make Natsumi proud~ if i do..maybe sheโ€™ll give me scratch. Man..iโ€™ll be the luckiest guy in the world.โ€ he thought to his self and kept humming

His eyes open only to see Abo pitching her cheeks. Was he..trying to make his move on her? Oh heck nah, he really did have a death wish. With a growl, Takumi approached Abo and swatted his hand away.โ€ H-How dare you touch her!โ€ he huffed and folded his arms.โ€ Anyway, can we really trust that kid? We all know how this story can turn out.โ€ His gentle voice had turn serious.โ€ He gets attached and decides to help fight us. I donโ€™t wanna have to hurt him,but he betray us..i wonโ€™t hesitate to attack.โ€ again, his personality switched to his cheerful one.โ€ Beside,whoever betrays Natsumi will get clawed in the face by yours truly.~ hehe.โ€ he locked his hands together.โ€Donโ€™t worry Natsumi, i will always be here for you.โ€ the wolfโ€™s eyes had seem to shine like stars

โ€œAnyway, i can handle my task. Like i said, iโ€™m best at night so those kids will have a hard time keeping up with me.โ€ he said, taking a sip of coffee. His long tail gently swayed now.โ€ Seems like i canโ€™t be by Natsumiโ€™s side after..what a shame. If you guys let something happen to her during this mission, youโ€™ll have to answer to me.โ€

๏ผซ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ‰ใ€€๏ผฎ๏ฝ๏ฝ‹๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ•๏ฝ’๏ฝใ€€ใ…ใฝๅ‰
Female|15|fire conversion|1-b|Tags:open

๏ผด๏ฝ…๏ฝ”๏ฝ“๏ฝ•๏ฝ™๏ฝโ–‘๏ผฉ๏ฝ“๏ฝˆ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ‹๏ฝ๏ฝ—๏ฝใ€€๏ผˆใ‚ญใƒฒใƒ›๏ผ‰
Male|30|Energy Blast|1-A|Tags:open

(Wip,but is open)
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me