(-★ h o g w a r t s! ) o&a

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: (-★ h o g w a r t s! ) o&a

Postby lena luthor » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:01 am

Luciana Grace/female/6th year/slytherin/tags; Selina, Open

Luciana looked up when she heard knocking on the door and saw Lee-Jae Dai. She smiled at him and got up, she opened the door and stepped outside, she had an idea. "I can help you cure your boredom" she offered. "We could always go pick on some Gryffindors or some Ravenclaws?" she asked. "I honestly would enjoy that more than sitting the whole time.." she trailed off. She was pretty talkative today, trains made her nervous so of course she would babble on about random things nobody cared about. "Do you want to do that?" she asked.
𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐈───────
Riley, She/They.
Adult + Lesbian

─────────- carrd
𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒──────────
lena luthor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lady beneviento » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:27 am

|selina sangris|female|7th year|slytherin|tags; luciana, lee-jae dai, open|
Selina looked between Lee-Jae Dai and Luciana, a wicked idea forming in her head. Selina was mostly easygoing and quiet, but Gryffindors got on her nerves, and she would definitely not mind scaring the pants off of a few of them. Selina reached down to the box between her feet and pulled the top off, removing her 5ft long white lipped python Nemesis. "I'm game for picking on some Gryffindors." Selina grinned, holding up Nemesis, who flicked her tongue out of her mouth lazily and coiled around her arm. Nevaeh slipped back into her open carrier, eyeing Nemesis warily. Her two pets had never been fond of each other. "Know any Gryffindors with ophidiophobia?" Selina inquired, stroking Nemesis' head with two fingers.

|anya silverlake|female|7th year|ravenclaw|tags; lucina, open|
Anya smiled softly; Lucina was always so focused, it was something Anya admired about her. "Yeah I do. Once again, I'm sorry about Karma. Kites are unusually sassy, and Karma is no exception. I suppose by naming her Karma I may have made her a self fulfilling prophecy." Anya chuckled, and Karma tittered angrily, narrowing her sharp red eyes further at Lucina. "Congratulations on making Head Girl, Lucina. It really suits you." Anya smiles, purposefully ignoring her bird, who fluffed up her chest in a show of dominance. Merlin, this bird has a worse attitude than a grumpy Slytherin.

quix·ot·ic? wrote:rhiannon pepper|female|7th year|gryffindor|tags; fiona, adam, open|
Rhiannon strolled lazily through the train walkways, her posture radiating authority. First years leaped out of her way, and sixth and seventh years called out to her from all directions to join them. She simply flashed them all cocky smiles and breezed right by. Oh boy, she couldn't wait to show her Housemates her animagus form. Gryffindor's queen bee, their seeker of 5 years, could turn into a flipping gryphon. Take that, Slytherin. Rhiannon was so distracted by her own awesomeness she didn't realize she had seriously invaded some chick's space until she bumped into her. "Oh, I'm sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going." Rhiannon backed up, taking a good look at the girl. A frown graced Rhiannon's metallic gold painted lips as she realized she didn't recognize the girl. Surprisingly. Being one of the biggest flirts, Selina was pretty certain she knows all of the cute guys and girls (especially girls) in the school. But this Ravenclaw was new to her. "I don't believe we've met. I'm Rhiannon, Rhiannon Pepper." Rhiannon glanced between the Ravenclaw girl and the guy she had been talking to. "I do hope I'm not interrupting anything. I don't flirt with taken girls." Rhiannon smirked, winking flirtatiously at the pretty Ravenclaw.
lady beneviento

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:01 am

oof i edited it accidentally and now look~
Last edited by ptolemaea on Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mandalorian » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:11 am

xxxxxxxxxdakota "koda"
ravenclaw. sixteen. sixth yr. tags: jackie

xxxxkoda didn't know who to talk to. he was really bad at making friends, and everyone he saw looked kind of... deadly. he let out a sigh, getting close to giving up. the train ride would be over soon, would it not? he could just find a compartment with one or two people and sit in the corner. his cat, pickles, looked at him, and he pet her absentmindedly. "we'll find a place to sit." he assured her, and began to walk down the aisle again. though it was necessary for them to carry pets in compartments, koda walked with pickles in his arms. she never gave him any problems, and he kept a cage just in case; but why would he trap an animal that's trained? he crossed a compartment with someone with dark red hair, which caught his interest, and he backed up. he slid open the compartment door and sat across from the person, in the corner.

xxxx"sorry to intrude on your lonely compartment. i'm not sure where else to stay, and your hair caught my eye." he commented, opening pickles cage for her. she strut in without a problem and he closed and locked it, putting it down beside him. "i'm koda, ravenclaw." he wiped the cat fur off his hand and extended it to jackie with a friendly smile crossing his lips.

xxxxxxxxxclementine "clem"
hufflepuff. seventeen. seventh yr. tags: n/a

xxxxsoft brown eyes focused on the window, watching environments pass by on the silent train ride. her quiet compartment was only her and her cat, snickers, who ran around chasing a fly he could never catch. acrylic nails drummed clementine's leg, a nervous habit she began to develop over time. hogwarts was incredible, but every new year brought anxiety for her; who knows what will happen? she had already met with prefects, and it seemed like it was going to be a good year, but she never truly knew.

xxxxshe sat back, finally tearing her eyes away from the window. she pulled some of her flowers from her hair, twisting it into a large bun on top of her head and finishing it off with a hairtie she kept on her. she used the window to carefully place the flowers in her hair once more, and tucked one behind her ear for good luck. she smiled softly, before snickers jumped onto her skirt and began crying in her face. "are you hungry, boy?" she asked, softness in her voice only revealing itself to her cat. she pulled a bag of treats from her luggage and tossed some to snickers, who ate them quickly and began to sniff the area for more.

xxxxclementine zipped her luggage back up and put it away. she sat, and watched her cat run around the compartment, beginning to fall asleep on the peaceful train ride to hogwarts.
mandalorian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crabodile » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:14 am

──────────
jackie lee, 16
gryffindor, ♂
tags; koda
──────────xxxxxJackie tilted his head a bit when the compartment's door creaked open, his lips tugging up in a welcoming smile. "Hello!" he beamed, eyes flickering to the new cat before shrugging his shoulders and taking the other's hand. Although they never seemed to work, he was thankful he had taken an extra allergy pill before he'd left. "It is nice to meet another handsome student around my age. Oh wait." Jackie shifted and moved Carlos so his cage sat comfortably against the seat beside him, ignoring the curious light in the owl's eyes as it watched the new boy's cat. "My name is Jackie. I'm in Gryffindor."

xxxxx

──────────
rowan lee, 16
hufflepuff, ♂
tags; open
──────────xxxxxRowan grabbed Momo just as the door slid open, poking his head out from under the seat his cat had been hiding under. The new boy seemed nervous, and Rowan watched Jackie's eyes shift anxiously to the new cat for a split second, so fast that even he almost missed it. Deciding to leave at this point, he cradled Momo under his cloak and slipped out the door, hoping to find somewhere else for the small cat to roam. Two cats would probably have Jackie sneezing until next week, and he didn't feel like having death glares directed at Momo.
crabodile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:03 pm

Lee-Jae Dai
16|Male|Slytherin
Tagged: Selina, Luciana,
Rowan
He immediately perked up when both of the girls seemed up for finding someone - specifically Gryffindors - to tease. "Yay!" he cheered, and he bounced on his heels, stepping aside as he waited for Selina and Luciana to leave their compartment. Seeing Selina's python, he raised an eyebrow slightly. "Ooh, she's pretty," he commented, though he had to admit that he didn't know anyone specific that was scared of snakes. But there was bound to be someone.
Then, Lee-Jae started walking down the train, looking back towards Luciana and Selina, to say, "Come on then!" anf he wasn't looking where he was going. As a result, he ended up bumping into another student. He turned around quickly, "Oh sorry," he apologised to the student - a Hufflepuff with a cat - that he didn't recognise. After a few moments, though, he seemed to remember himself, and he folded his arms, his tone changing. "You should watch where you're going."

Consulting_Angel wrote:
Skylar Vance
16|Male|Hufflepuff
Tagged: Linus.
He kept reading for a little while longer, until he was distracted by someone knocking on the compartment door. He glanced up, hesitantly, half-expecting it to be someone who would just run away. However, seeing that the other student was a Hufflepuff - it was natural for him to trust his own House more - and someone he somewhat knew, Linus, he smiled slightly. Skylar shrugged a little in response, seemingly not bothered. "It's fine," he replied, and he tilted his head slightly to indicate that Linus could join him.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crabodile » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:19 pm

──────────
jackie lee, 16
gryffindor, ♂
tags; koda
──────────xxxxxJackie tilted his head a bit when the compartment's door creaked open, his lips tugging up in a welcoming smile. "Hello!" he beamed, eyes flickering to the new cat before shrugging his shoulders and taking the other's hand. Although they never seemed to work, he was thankful he had taken an extra allergy pill before he'd left. "It is nice to meet another handsome student around my age. Oh wait." Jackie shifted and moved Carlos so his cage sat comfortably against the seat beside him, ignoring the curious light in the owl's eyes as it watched the new boy's cat. "My name is Jackie. I'm in Gryffindor."

xxxxx

──────────
rowan lee, 16
hufflepuff, ♂
tags; selina, lee-jae
+ luciana
──────────xxxxxRowan stumbled a bit as someone knocked into him. He clutched Momo tighter to his chest and made a soft cooing noise to get her attention off of the boy who had nearly knocked them over. On the tip of his tongue was an apology, but his heart hammered in his chest too quickly for him to collect his thoughts. "Hey!" He managed to bite back finally, tone dripping with confusion more than fury. Stepping back a bit, he furrowed his eyebrows before looking the person up and down, Slytherin, and stuttered out "I-i mean-!" before he heard a soft hissing noise. Confused, he lifted his robes only to see his cat perfectly still and quiet, rigid in his grip and staring behind the Slytherin boy.
crabodile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mandalorian » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:27 pm

xxxxxxxxxdakota "koda"
ravenclaw. sixteen. sixth yr. tags: jackie

xxxxkoda's face turned as red as an apple being called handsome, his heart melting only a little bit. he snapped himself out of the daze, mentally telling himself to stop being extremely gay until he was alone and could squeal about being called handsome by a cute boy without being stared at. his eyes wandered to the owl, which his cat watched curiously. pickles laid down in her cage and maintained eye contact with the owl, so koda assumed there was a stare-off happening and returned his focus back to the Gryffindor boy, who introduced himself as jackie. focusing on the boy, who had already gotten him wrapped around his finger, he didn't even notice rowan leave the room.

xxxx"it's nice to meet you, jackie." he said, leaning back. "what is your owl's name? if you don't mind me asking, that is! this is my cat, her name is pickles." he put his finger in the cage, and she licked it lovingly. "an odd name, but she is an odd cat." he grinned.
mandalorian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:52 pm

Lee-Jae Dai
16|Male|Slytherin
Tagged: Selina, Luciana,
Rowan
Admittedly, Lee-Jae almost felt bad from the Hufflepuff's confusion. But he had something of a reputation to uphold, and he wasn't letting a Hufflepuff tear it down. "What?" he asked, "Is there a problem?" Lee-Jae watched the other student, with a harsh, silvery-lined stare.
Seeing the cat staring past him, he turned slightly, and assumed that the cat spotted Selina's python. Lee-Jae looked back towards the Hufflepuff. "You do know that cats are allowed, right? So you don't need to try and hide the cat." he said, then he shook his head slightly. Normally, he would have just continued walking without even stopping for more than a back-handed apology. No, he'd only stopped - he thought - because he was waiting for Luciana and Selina to be ready.

Consulting_Angel wrote:
Skylar Vance
16|Male|Hufflepuff
Tagged: Linus.
He kept reading for a little while longer, until he was distracted by someone knocking on the compartment door. He glanced up, hesitantly, half-expecting it to be someone who would just run away. However, seeing that the other student was a Hufflepuff - it was natural for him to trust his own House more - and someone he somewhat knew, Linus, he smiled slightly. Skylar shrugged a little in response, seemingly not bothered. "It's fine," he replied, and he tilted his head slightly to indicate that Linus could join him.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crabodile » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:01 pm

──────────
jackie lee, 16
gryffindor, ♂
tags; koda
──────────xxxxxJackie felt an embarrassing heat spread across his cheeks, edging up towards the tips of his ears and down his neck. "His name is Prince Carlos," he said after a moment, looking off to the side. "I named him that because he acts all mighty," he tried to defend his name choice, but his normally steady voice cracked a little in the middle of his explanation. "Anyway." He cleared his throat and poked a finger into his owl's carrier, clicking his tongue as the bird finally broke eye contact with the Ravenclaw's cat. "Do you want to maybe." he felt like he was in elementary school, surrounded by full muggles who he longed to befriend. Something about this boy radiated something welcoming. "Want-to-be-friends..?" It came out rushed, and he barely understood himself. "If you want," he suggested after a long second.

xxxxx

──────────
rowan lee, 16
hufflepuff, ♂
tags; selina, lee-jae
+ luciana
──────────xxxxxRowan's eyes darted back to the Slytherin's face. He was admittedly good looking, but Rowan mentally hit himself. "I'm afraid of losing her," he admitted, shaking his head. "Why did I even tell you that?" He remembered the python, wondering if it could hurt his cat, since she was so tiny. "And there is no problem." He swallowed before taking a step back. "I just- I've never seen a python before." He wasn't completely lying - he'd seen toads on the train before, and even a small dog once, but never a snake. The arm he held his cat tensed a little under his robe. "Is it one of those girls'? What if someone is.. w-was! afraid of it?"
crabodile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me