Game of Survival || Multifandom RP || Open

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Game of Survival || Multifandom RP || Open

Postby InfectedHau » Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:37 am

Rizzix||25||Female||Black Team||Tagged: Azura, Drakei
    Rizzix let out a silent sigh of relief. So he wasn't Gruul. That at least meant she could have a civil conversation. "Not sure what an orc is," she said, "don't think Ravnica has those. You'd probably like the Grull, though, they have a penchant for making clothes out of animal parts too." Behind her back, the mage extinguished the fireball that had been brewing in the palm of her glove. It never hurt to be too careful. "I'm Rizzix," she said, "Izzet League Elementalist, at your service. You wouldn't happen to know what team you're on, would you? I'm told that there's only a select few who are allowed to leave this place, and, while I don't really care, I'd rather know now if you're planning on running me through in the night."
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:43 am

Azura
auzzie, zurah | 17 | female | asexual | black team ; longsword, dagger | observant, impulsive, independent | enhanced speed/agility
xxdark brown wavy sidecut, bright green eyes, black hoodie/skinny jeans, purple feline ears, dark blue choker, black combat boots - vld galra/human
tags:. Rizzix, Drakel

Azura decided to remain inside while Rizzix greeted the stranger. Always good to have an element of surprise. She watched as Rizzix held a fireball in her hand, which the other woman extinguished at the stranger's reply to her question. Auzzie listened to Rizzix introduce herself, and at her partner's mention of teams, Auzzie decided to step out.

Auzzie stepped around the door, and stood on the other side of Rizzix, staring down the stranger, refusing to be intimidated by his attire and expression. She held her dagger casually in her right hand, and her left hand rested on her hip.

Borean
bo, reese | 17 | male ftm | homosexual ; crush:. open | yellow team ; bow and arrows | awkward, kind, reliable | excellent hearing
xxalmond skin, dark brown hair, long brown ears, deer nose/antlers, brown eyes, navy teal button-up and beanie, blue jeans, hiking boots - vld
tags:. Jayla, Caitlyn

Borean walked along the destroyed street, stepped over small cracks, and hopping over larger ones. He occasionally had to go around some strange metal contraptions with wheels. Most had open doors, and looked rusted, like they'd been there awhile. The boy looked for signs of life, but had no hope of finding such, other than his teammates.

He kept his head down as he walked, focusing on not tripping and falling on the hard ground. He was used to soft forest floors, not hard rock. Actually, he thought, what even is this stuff? It looks like rock, but it's black and the middle has a yellow strip. It looks too torn up inside to be pure rock, so what is it? He tripped, then, lost in his thoughts, and he fell. Groaning, Reese got to his feet a brushed off his jeans.

Reese looked up, surveying how much farther he needed to go, and saw two figures standing outside a house, not too far away. The smaller one was pointing at him, but lowered her arm as she realized Reese was looking at them.

Jayla
jay | 15 | female | asexual homoromantic ; crush:. open | yellow team ; mason jars of water | introverted, shy, weak | ice formation
xxpale white skin, ice blue eyes, long navy blue hair, black long-sleeved shirt, light blue/white bandana around neck, grey mountain climbing boots - vld
tags:. Caitlyn, Borean

Jayla almost sighed in relief at hearing the girl was the leader of the yellow team. She nodded, then looked at the yellow creature on Caitlyn's shoulder quizzically. It seemed docile enough, but Jay knew you could never be sure. Realizing ice was slowly moving up her wrist, she slowly unclenched her fist, and let the cold ice evaporate into the air. The young girl stepped forward, intrigued by the yellow creature Caitlyn had called 'Riley', but too shy to ask about it.

Jay shook her head in response to the yellow leader's question. "No, I only just woke up." She finally tore her ice blue gaze off of Riley, and looked around at her surroundings. It was then that she spotted the person walking down the street, head down. "Actually," she said, pointing towards them. "There's one now."
axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wink. » Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:54 am

Drakel Stormcrown | Dovahkiin | 28 | Black Team | Tagged - Azura and Rizzix?

Drakel's eyebrows rose marginally, a brief look of surprise appearing on his features before he schooled his expression. A clan of warriors who forged clothed out of animal parts...sounded a bit like the bandits back home, honestly. Although, they'd never went past mudcrab chitin and fur pelts...the scales of dragons was always a bit above their skill level. "This Ravnica place sounds interesting," he commented truthfully. Maybe he'd see about visiting that place once all of this was over and done with. "Still, it is good to meet you." Drakel nodded his head in a gesture of slight respect. He wasn't sure what an 'Izzet League' was, but Elementalist sounded pretty damn important, and if he were to ever visit that place, it wouldn't really help his case to burn his only bridge there.

"Name's Drakel Stormcrown. From where I hail, I am the Dragonborn, and the Harbinger of The Companions." He paused, tilting his head to the side as his draconic gaze drifted over to Azura. "Here, I am merely the most recent addition to the 'Black Team'."

The Dovahkiin grinned again, this one being subconsciously more vicious. His stance stayed neutral and relaxed, however, as if he wasn't planning on moving a muscle. Although, someone with incredible perception would notice the very subtle tensing of his legs and arms.

"What about you two? You're on the same team, judging by your familiarity."
wink.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:31 am

Azura
auzzie, zurah | 17 | female | asexual | black team ; longsword, dagger | observant, impulsive, independent | enhanced speed/agility
xxdark brown wavy sidecut, bright green eyes, black hoodie/skinny jeans, purple feline ears, dark blue choker, black combat boots - vld galra/human

Azura almost rolled her eyes at Drakel's listing of his obviously important titles. Such things had little meaning to her, and even less meaning in this place. She relaxed slightly at hearing Drakel was part of her team, but remained on alert, knowing he could still betray them at any time.

Auzzie felt offset by Drakel's grin, which was seemingly a little too wide for comfort. She kept her dagger out, enjoying the comfort of the cool leather covering the handle. "I'm Azura." The female glanced at Rizzix once, then returned her green gaze to Drakel.

Auzzie scoffed aloud at Drakel's words. "Your assumption is correct, although we're not exactly friends." She didn't care if she shouldn't say this, simply speaking her thoughts. The teen refused to look at Rizzix, a slight anger still buried in her chest.

Borean
bo, reese | 17 | male ftm | homosexual ; crush:. open | yellow team ; bow and arrows | awkward, kind, reliable | excellent hearing
xxalmond skin, dark brown hair, long brown ears, deer nose/antlers, brown eyes, navy teal button-up and beanie, blue jeans, hiking boots - vld

Borean walked along the destroyed street, stepped over small cracks, and hopping over larger ones. He occasionally had to go around some strange metal contraptions with wheels. Most had open doors, and looked rusted, like they'd been there awhile. The boy looked for signs of life, but had no hope of finding such, other than his teammates.

He kept his head down as he walked, focusing on not tripping and falling on the hard ground. He was used to soft forest floors, not hard rock. Actually, he thought, what even is this stuff? It looks like rock, but it's black and the middle has a yellow strip. It looks too torn up inside to be pure rock, so what is it? He tripped, then, lost in his thoughts, and he fell. Groaning, Reese got to his feet a brushed off his jeans.

Reese looked up, surveying how much farther he needed to go, and saw two figures standing outside a house, not too far away. The smaller one was pointing at him, but lowered her arm as she realized Reese was looking at them.

Jayla
jay | 15 | female | asexual homoromantic ; crush:. open | yellow team ; mason jars of water | introverted, shy, weak | ice formation
xxpale white skin, ice blue eyes, long navy blue hair, black long-sleeved shirt, light blue/white bandana around neck, grey mountain climbing boots - vld

Jayla almost sighed in relief at hearing the girl was the leader of the yellow team. She nodded, then looked at the yellow creature on Caitlyn's shoulder quizzically. It seemed docile enough, but Jay knew you could never be sure. Realizing ice was slowly moving up her wrist, she slowly unclenched her fist, and let the cold ice evaporate into the air. The young girl stepped forward, intrigued by the yellow creature Caitlyn had called 'Riley', but too shy to ask about it.

Jay shook her head in response to the yellow leader's question. "No, I only just woke up." She finally tore her ice blue gaze off of Riley, and looked around at her surroundings. It was then that she spotted the person walking down the street, head down. "Actually," she said, pointing towards them. "There's one now."
axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sniper tf2 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:10 am

➸ higgsbury wrote:
    - wilsonpercivalhiggsbury
    ══════════════════════════════════════
    male || 31 || black member || tags ;; open
    wilson was walking down the old halls of what seemed to be a building, or what was left of it, his awakening was tough, especially considering being in a new place put him back in square one when it came to trying to go back home, he probably wouldn't even go back home if he did escape, the would just go back to the world ruled by "Them", trying not to die as he searched for a way out.
    the thought itself made him sigh, but at least he could escape this place, and at least he had some sort of explanation for why he was there, at least whoever "x" was was kind enough to do that, actually, whoever the entity was, they actually were very kind, giving them supplies, an explanation, a chance. maxwell never bothered with that, even less charlie!
    he shook himself away from his thoughts, this was not the time, he should focus on his surroundings, though there wasn't much to look at, it was still interesting to try and imagine what even happened in the place they were in.
    his thoughts continued as he walked down the halls, the old wooden floor creaking with each one of his steps as he examined every knick knack he found.

- wendy carter
    ══════════════════════════════════════
    fem || 12 || white leader || tags ;; holo.
    wendy was relieved to see that the there was being friendly, at least she wouldn't worry about any enemies, for now anyway. as the taller began to introduce herself, she instinctively took a step back, the mention of any sort of canine immediately put her on edge, but she forced herself to calm down, this was a person, not a hound, and even if she was part hound, she wasn't going to do any harm. "my name is wendy, and this is my twin sister abigail," she said with a slight bow, and only slightly showed off the flower when talking about her sister. after noticing holo's hand, she carefully took it into her own and shook her hand carefully, but her own paranoia made her pull away soon after. "I am also part of the white team, according to the note, i seem to be the leader." she spoke softly, glad to find someone of her own team.
    note to self : disable your signature. also, hello there, don't mind this, I'm just really forgetful.i hope you're having a good day!

[teeny, tiny repost. wilson is also currently open ^^]
sniper tf2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:16 am

Rizzix||25||Female||Black Team||Tagged: Azura, Drakel
    "Are you still on about that?" Rizzix asked. "It's a destroyed building, it's not like anyone worth mentioning lived there. If I didn't take it, then someone else would, and they'd probably use it for... for... nest lining, or something, I don't know, I'm not Gruul, but the point is I could do more with it than anyone else here could." The mage turned to Drakel, giving the Dragonborn a "can you believe this lady?" look. Really, she was treating a piece of metal and... well, she still wasn't sure what the green stuff was, but it wasn't exactly anyone's prized possession. And even if it was, she could do much more good with it than they could.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wink. » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:24 am

Drakel Stormcrown | Dovahkiin | 28 | Black Team | Tagged - Azura and Rizzix?

Drakel chuckled deeply in his chest, his muscles untensing as he glanced between the two females. "We were sent here to survive." He shrugged, uncrossing his arms and finally closing the distance between him and the two girls. Just from that, he could tell that they were both shorter than the women he was used to, but then again...this wasn't Skyrim. For all he knew, these people weren't even human. The red-haired one looked like a Breton, somewhat, but the other...well, were there Khajiit half-breeds?

"If that means stripping these ruined buildings down for parts, then we have to do what we must, right?" Drakel turned his attention down to Azura, before turning to Rizzix. "Still, don't rightly know what you can salvage from this...heap. The Dwemer would be ashamed." He gave the building a discerning once over. After all, he spent long years pilfering loot, armor, and weapons off of the dead men and women he slayed in battle...going through someone's old trash was so far off of his 'not-to-do-list' that it wasn't even a thought to be crossed. This 'Azura' girl must've grew up in a kinder place. He was happy for her.
wink.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:49 am

"On the contrary, it's absolutely fascinating!" Rizzix said, pulling out the circuit board. "Look at this. I haven't figured out how it works yet, but Azura tells me that it's used to power wondrous devices! Machines that can broadcast images to entire cities, perhaps entire planes! And it was just lying around! Granted, their construction materials leave a lot to be desired, but think of what else they may have been able to make. Like... like that!" Rizzix pointed to an oblong, yellow-ish hulk, sitting on the side of what had once been a road. The mania from before once again flashed into her eyes as she ran over to the machine, running her hands over the rusty metal. "Look at the craftsmanship!" she extolled, "So thin, yet so strong! Obviously held together by some internal frame, but still. And look, wheels! This was a carriage of some kind? But what was it pulled by? There isn't any place for horses, and it looks like it was meant to be piloted from the inside. Wait... could it...?" Rizzix turned back to her companions, eyes aglow. "I think this might have been an autonomous carriage! Moving entirely under its own power, with no need for horses! I'm not even sure I want to leave this place anymore, I could spend ten lifetimes studying it!"
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:31 pm

Azura

Azura's fingers clenched around her dagger as Drakel spoke of stripping the houses down. She narrowed her eyes, debating whether to challenge the male as well. When he turned his attention away from her, Auzzie decided to leave it be for now. She hated how immature and sentimental she was being, and how much younger she obviously was compared to the other two.

Auzzie sheathed her dagger, adjusting her belt in the process. She sighed as Rizzix darted off to a yellow car. "That's called a car, and yeah, you drive it around. They're not rare. Obviously earth is more technologically advanced than your planet." Her tone was condescending. "We haven't used horses to pull carts in a long time."

Suddenly her words halted, realising she'd said 'we'. Are they going to realise I know more about this planet than I should?

Borean

Jayla

axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:52 pm

"And yet Ravnica is intact, and this plane is a wasteland," Rizzix said, not taking her eyes or hands off the car. "We may not have horseless carriages or image boxes, but we at least know how to ward a building properly. I mean, most of the time." She was too excited about her new discover to care much at the moment, but Azura was really starting to get on her nerves. She was a child, really, at least Rizzix assumed so, with ears like some Simic monstrosity. Where did she get off, taking the high ground?
    "I want to take this with us," she said, "but I don't think I'll be able to carry it. Is there a way we could repair it? How exactly is this device powered? Does it use electricity as well, like the image box?"
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me