Welcome to Alola (Pokemon Roleplay) Open/Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Welcome to Alola (Pokemon Roleplay) Open/Accepting

Postby zenpine » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:58 am

Faolin Spruce-Male-New Trainer-Heterosexual-Ha'uoli City-Tags; Fuel

Faolin hadn't thought the city would be as large as it was but it was a bit difficult to navigate through without a map. He made a mental note to pick one up when he found the Alola Tourist Bureau or a guide to help him navigate the new region. It felt like he was walking in circles without getting anywhere though it didn't help how he was trying to see how the buildings differed from the buildings of Kanto...however he discovered they were basically the same...at least on the outside. Examining the buildings like he was, he didn't realize that he was about to walk into somebody...right outside the Tourist Bureau as luck would have it too. Someone shouted and he turned his head, stopping himself from crashing into a little kid with a feline Pokemon in his arms. "Hey kid, you alright?" he asked, turning and nodding his thanks to the person who had shouted before a collision could have occurred.

Selena Maple||Female||New Trainer||Route 1||Open

Selena was unable to shake the Litten that continued to stubbornly walk at the girl's side. She didn't want to be around Pokemon or go on a journey. Route 1 was a beautiful path with flora that connected Iki Town in the North to Ha'uoli City in the south. Descending the hill, she walked through flowing grass and flowers when a sound startled her and caused her to jump. Litten, on the other hand, growled and charged in front of his scared master who seemed to reject his presence. An avian Pokemon emerged out of the grass, pecking at the ground for worms. It had black plumage, a long gray beak with a pointed black tip and blue eyes. A white, mask-like marking was on its face that extended down its neck and ending at at tuft of feathers on its chest. A large crest swept upwards from the back of its head that was red in coloring and the underside of its wings were white. The Pokemon tilted its head, curious about what the human was afraid of. "Pikipek," the Pokemon said.
zenpine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skystar901 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:08 am

Could I reserve an experienced trainer who has Lugia and a New Trainer?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxHey! I'm Sky, I'm Aro/Ace,
xxxFemale, and I do take a while
xxxto type so please give me some
xxxpatience if it looks like I'm taking
xxxa while to respond to you!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxHamilton, Dear Evan Hansen,
xxxRotG, Marvel, DC, LEGO
xxxPercy Jackson, Warriors,
xxxLegend of Zelda, Super Mario
xxxFeel free to dm me about those!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
skystar901

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magnapinna » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:45 am

(may i res a exprimented trainer and hopefully be allowed a Legendary? if i'm allowed could it be Mew?

-pfp by lifora

comms tentactively open (just send a pm and we can work smth out)
magnapinna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby windfall » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:50 am

Marius Pymer/Male/Experienced Trainer/Hai'ouli City/OPEN

Marius walked through the city. "Champion Moon," he muttered to himself as he tried to think of how he would know the Alola Champion, a mere child by all circumstances, in the people who lived here and the tourists and trainers who were doing the Alola League. Figuring he might as well head towards a Pokemon Center he got directions for that instead from a passerby and headed that way.

Gideon Steel-Male-Boss/Experienced Trainer-Bisexual-Hai'ouli City-OPEN

Gideon had found his way towards a Pokemon Center near a place called Ten Carat Hill. He stepped into the Pokemon Center and looked around, seeing a counter in front of him. He walked towards the counter. "Welcome to the Alola Region. May I help you?" Nurse Joy asked.

"Yes, I'd like my Pokemon looked over," said Gideon as he removed the five poke balls at his waist and placed them on the counter in front of the woman. "Do you happen to know where a person named Champion Moon is?" He pulled out the special pass given to him.

"I'm sorry but I don't know where she is," said Nurse Joy with an apologetic smile. "But if you like, you're welcome to wait here until your Pokemon are healed. Perhaps the Champion will come into the Pokemon Center and you can meet her then."

Gideon nodded and went to take a seat by a window as Nurse Joy took his five poke balls and headed into the back of the Pokemon Center to check them out.
windfall

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby regigigas » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:56 am

(finally home!! could i have a recap, please? ;;)
Imagechess
she/they/he
inactive, please don't offer on pets

regigigas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:51 am

(I will reserve those for you both
And as for a recap not much has happened yet. Most characters are just arriving/taking off on their adventures. Moon is interacting with Cyra and Red and Giran are interacting with one another. Most of the others are just wandering about after getting their starters or just exploring Hau'oli City, with the exception of Leaf from what I've seen. She's the only one not present on the first island)

Fuel
Male || 11 || New Trainer || Questioning || Crush: None || Hau'oli City || Tagged: Faolin

Falling to the ground as he was bumped into, the boy lost his grip on his Pokemon. The Litten dropped into his lap on the ground and a soft groan escaped his lips before he rubbed his head. Looking toward Winston for a moment to make sure he was alright, the boy picked up the feline once again as he climbed back to his feet to look toward the trainer that had crashed into him. At first he wasn't sure how to respond to the other male and it seemed that he was at a loss for words. Why now of all times did he have to be so shy?

"O-oh I'm, um, fine," he managed to say after a moment of silence. A nervous smile crossed the boy's lips in the process and he looked down toward his Pokemon once again to find some kind of comfort so he might be able to be a little less shy than he normally was.

Leaf
Female || 18 || Elite Trainer || Bisexual || Crush: None || Hano Grand Resort || Tagged: Open

Continuing on her way down the city street, Leaf let a frustrated sigh escape her lips before she passed the Heahea Pokemon Center. She made sure to note where it was as she continued on her way, soon enough reading some sign that pointed toward a cave called Diglett Tunnel. Now that sounded familiar and put a smile upon the girl's lips. It was nice to have a little reminder of home even in such a far away place. Directing her gaze in front of her, she spotted a bridge up ahead and she rushed forward, pulling her suitcase behind her.

"This has to be it," she told herself. Rushing over the bridge, a huge building with several pools in front of it came into sight. There was no doubt this was the place she was supposedly staying at. Why Professor Oak had booked her in such a nice resort, she'd never know, but she wouldn't complain. Besides a fully paid stay at a place like this was nothing to complain about in the first place. Making her way up to the entrance, she stepped into the grand building. Her eyes lit up in awe at it's beauty and she almost had forgotten that she was standing in the doorway until someone behind her pushed her. Stumbling forward, Leaf let a soft grunt escape her lips before making her way over to the front desk to check in.

Once she had her keys in her hand, she hurried to her room to put her things away so that she could begin exploring the islands more thoroughly. Unlocking her room, she walked inside and set the suitcase next to the bed before immediately leaving once again. It was time for her to begin hunt for Red and Blue as well as trying to relax in the meantime.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zenpine » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:03 am

Faolin Spruce-Male-New Trainer-Heterosexual-Ha'uoli City-Tags; Fuel

Faolin reached down to help the kid up. "Sorry about that. I just got here last night and haven't had a chance to look around," he said, looking at the building the two trainers had crashed into each other which turned out to be the building he had been wandering around the city looking for.
zenpine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:18 am

Cyra||Female||32||Hau'oli City||Tagged: Moon
    "As I so happens, yes," Cyra said, glancing down at the champion's pokemon. It seemed not to trust her. Smart. "You helped contain the Ultra Beast outbreak five years ago, yes? I've just moved here from the Sinnoh region, you see, and I've been trying to find out more about them." A lie, of course, she'd been right here in Hau'oli when the wormholes opened. How Nihilego had raged that day, it had taken all of Cyra's willpower to stop it from blowing her cover and going on a rampage. "Tell me," she said, looking up at Moon, "what were they like?"
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Murdoc Niccals » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:31 am

name; Loki Brams
    age; 23
    gender; agender
    sexuality; demisexual
    crush; prolly anyone with a mischief streak to compliment theirs
    trainer class; Experienced / Psychic
    region of origin; Ziemre [fanregion, arctic]

hair; short w/ ponytail; dark pink
    eyes; black
    skin tone; light brown
    build; toned, light muscular
    height; 5'9"
    weight; 147 lbs

pokemon;
    Hoopa [@ Magician]
    Hyperspace Fury | Hyperspace Hole | Drain Punch | Protect

Honky-Tonk [Honchcrow @ Moxie]
    Brave Bird | Roost | Sucker Punch | Superpower

Maldita Castilla [Malamar @ Contrary]
    Superpower | Knock Off | Rest | Sleep talk

family;
    Mother | Father | 3 siblings [not very important/unnamed until mentioned]

history;
    Hailing from a region formerly only thought to be an old wives' tale, Loki grew up in the cold and dark. With Ziemre's conditions recovering enough for them to make contact with other regions, Loki was one of the many natives that traveled away to find non-native pokemon for the region's pastime of competitive battling. All natives are considered Listeners, able to speak to pokemon, but a very small amount become Speakers- tied to a specific legendary and insular to their religion. As it happened, Loki attracted the attention of Hoopa, and they bonded into a legend and Speaker pair. Shortly after, Loki changed their first name to the one they currently use. The status upgrade didn't do much but raise Loki's rank in the religious clergy, and they still stayed as a scout for new pokemon, albeit one with a lot of weight to swing! Many from other regions would assume Loki to be the 'leader' of sorts, so it was no wonder they were invited to Alola. Loki's not gonna complain about that, but the heat's another story.

personality;
    Mischievous and a natural trickster, Loki and Hoopa are practically two peas in a pod. The both of them are general annoyances or passive observers to any situation. They both take advantage of Hoopa being able to warp reality with its rings for instant travel or escape (mostly mischief, unfortunately). Loki has boundless energy and apart from being a mischief-maker, they tend to be quite nosy about people's lives. Loki has a certain... charm that can be distinctively annoying, cringy, or subtly endearing, depending on if your'e subject to it or witnessing it.

Interestingly, Loki lacks the immaturity someone would expect of a quasi-punk with psychic powers. Most of their pranks end up giving someone something they desired all along, generally harmless fun, or taking something someone didn't need. They're quite passionate about their Ziemran battling format: monotype for dark and psychic types, but will yammer on about the high-tier format despite not being involved at all. The situation with Ultra Beasts, of course, is exciting for that tier and Loki's own, so it's no wonder they're chomping at the bit to get their hands on a few.

➳other;
    The whole thing about hoopa being able to bust into Ultra Space is that it's movie appearances and dex have it able to warp dimensions. I'll prolly just use it for plot stuff that's been discussed, lol.
Last edited by Murdoc Niccals on Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
whoops
I'm gonna make this look good someday
Murdoc Niccals

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby regigigas » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:03 am

♔ luaya ♔ 13 ♔ hau'oli city ♔ beginning trainer ♔ tags; maybe cyra+moon,,? i don't want to impede ♔

Ah, Hau'oli sweet Hau'oli. It had been a considerably long flight, but it was always a worthwhile destination! The young trainer was gripping tightly to the front legs of a vikavolt who was zipping around the city. Luaya was honestly ecstatic. A letter from the champion herself was an incredible thing, and the fact that she was now being called on to do some secret mission thing was pretty cool too. As these thoughts swam in her mind, she cast yet another awestruck glance at the beast balls that were just barely poking out of her bag. She'd never seen anything like them. And if she was even able to catch one of these mythical ultra beasts..! Luaya let out a huge, satisfied sigh. Enough thinking. She'd just see what everything meant when the time comes.

That is, once she could even find the famed champion. The city was huge, and all the people looked like durants. She felt lucky to have her sigilyph doing closer-to-ground scans, but they could be anywhere. That brought up another worry. How would she act? The champion was a big deal. She could royally screw up her first impression. Luaya gritted her teeth in an attempt to force this thought away, but of course, worries never just dissipate.

What had been another 10 minutes felt like ages by the time she managed to spot the esteemed trainer. Initially, she planned to have Sparky land her right next to Moon. It'd be super cool and all. But after noticing a wheelchair-bound woman who was clearly conversing with the champion, she went with a more discreet landing about a block away. And on the other side of the road, to be safe. With a deep breath and a glance at her two flying companions, she hesitantly began inching her way over to Moon and Cyra. She attempted to make this as discreet as possible, refusing to speak, and making it seem like she was on an everyday stroll.
Imagechess
she/they/he
inactive, please don't offer on pets

regigigas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me