•|Welcome to Berk|How to train your dragon Rp|Accepting|•

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: •|Welcome to Berk|How to train your dragon Rp|Accepting|

Postby Pipsquawk » Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:35 am

Hiccup paused for a moment "That's going to have to wait a second..." He said as he watched Toothless tense up, Hiccup jumped.on him as his dragon took off into the air Toothless's split scales began glowing as he location the source of the pink plasma blast to an albino NightFury. Hiccup staired in awe as Toothless roared the mighty alpha roar responds echoed from the island as Toothless was hovering in the air, searching the sky.
Pipsquawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady_Novianti » Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:00 am

Quilln stopped suddenly, changing his colors to match with the grass. Sliding Roe off his back, he curled around her. A female and her dragon where sitting in the middle of the field.

Roe woke up to complete darkness. She reached her hand up, brushing scaly wings. She last remembered being on her home island. Maybe she fell asleep and Quilln kept her warm? She immediately regretted moving. Her head burned, and in the dark light she could see her white hair stained red. She held back a muffled scream.

Quilln watched the white female take off, but didnt trust she was gone. Grabbing Roe with his muzzle, he took off. The white female was circling THEIR island. He took a wide circle avoiding the female. Landing, he crawled to the house. The female shot a blast, and Quilln make a growling noise.

Roe trusted Quilln, and tried her best to stay relaxed. Quilln growled, but she stroked him calmly. She commanded Quilln to set her down, and stood up. Her hair tumbled to the ground behind her, and she looked up to see the two dragons circling.
Lady_Novianti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightschade » Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:20 am

Siv & Angel

They stayed camouflaged into the cloudd for a few minutes until a nearby roar echoed around them. She noticed the black dragon from the island was now close to them. Angel started to shake her head, like something was stuck. "Angel? What's wrong?" She asked, the combination of their wings made the clouds move away so Angel stuck out against the blue sky, not to mention Siv's red hair added to the mix. Angel let out a snarl at Toothless when she stopped shaking her head, then growled at him, her protective instincts had kicked in so she adjusted her body to do her best to hide Siv. Her wings stretched wide and her eyes dilated, glaring at the other Night Fury. "It's okay, calm down girl..." Siv said, trying to calm the protective dragon down, but to no avail.
Nightschade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kortico » Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:27 am

Thora Sigval // Tags: open

The events following seemed to escalate pretty quickly. The flee of the stranger dragon, a third night fury appearing to capture HIccup and Toothless's attention after they had moved off, and now a fourth fury, though this one looked like some part of sub-breed, perhaps- Thora didn't know. She did know that she was confused right now, and slightly frustrated at having no idea what was happening, but she also wanted to stay out of the commotion as best as possible. With a bit of an angered expression falling on her face, Thora curls her hands into fists and with a low noise in the back of her throat, she turns quickly on her heels to half-jog towards her house. Pushing open the door, she secured her hair back into it's usual ponytail as she grabs for Näv's saddle.
Näv had followed her owner, despite being very distracted by what was happening in the skies. She followed the human, of course, and as Thora began to secure her saddle over her neck and back, the black dragon did her best to stay still and patient, eyes and ears half-fixed on the three others of her own kind.
kortico

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady_Novianti » Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:33 am

Ignoring her injuries, Roe climbed back into Qilln's saddle. She forced him to take off, slowly circling her island. She stopped him right before they reached the night fury's. Quilln flapped his large wings, his scales changing colors with his constant protective nature. "Hey, shhh." She calmed the changewing. "Hey! Can you do that somewhere else!? Im trying to live here!" Roe called, anger rising slowly in her voice. "You know, just because you have one of those Night Fury dragons doesnt mean you rule everything!" The blood stain in her white glossy hair was obvious, but she didnt care. Her hair fluttered behind her in the wind.
Lady_Novianti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pipsquawk » Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:56 am

Toothless has finally spotted the white NightFury fully and flew up to her, letting a low ringing sound rise from his throat. This was used to calm the dragons down as Hiccup had already got.out his flame sword. Hiccup turned around as Toothless was trying to reason with the strange dragon to see yet another person and he was getting really annoyed from this. "Your trying to live here?! Berk isn't the place for you to be threatening!" Hiccup said as Toothless began glowing brightly.
Pipsquawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady_Novianti » Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:03 pm

Quilln shook his head, clearly angry. "Your the one fighting over my home! Im not dealing with no house and loosing everything I have again!" She growled. Quilln looked at Toothless with anger, but stayed put. "I'm not threatening you!! I just want to stay out of this. But of course your little island drama cant even avoid people who want to live alone!" She huffed, fixing the tie around her long hair. "Now, get you and your little dragon out of here." She grabbed Quillns reigns and turned her back rudely. Flying back down to her house, she hopped off her dragon. Quilln shifted red in anger, but Roe stroked him calmly. She fed him a fish, and walked over to her dock. The changewing followed, but stopped to trace a small fish in the sand.

{I added a linked picture to Roe's page, just as an example!}
Lady_Novianti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightschade » Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:27 pm

Siv & Angel

Angel got more annoyed as a Changewing approached, because of she and Siv's past, Changewing's weren't her favorite dragons. She snapped in its direction, completely ignoring it's trainer. Siv on the other hand stayed silent at the reaction. Angel turned back to Hiccup and Toothless, watching his sword and listening to the sound coming from him. Her body was still tense, but she was calmer. She finally calmed down when Siv started scratching her side. The white dragon moved so Siv was now visible. Siv stayed silent, she just looked at Hiccup and Toothless.
Nightschade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pipsquawk » Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:32 pm

"Come back and you won't be leaving without a fight next time!" Hiccup yelled as Toothless nodded slightly before turning around to face the Changewing and their trainer, he looked at hiccup and Hiccup knew what he wanted Toothless let out a loud roar then hiccup used the zippleback gas in his sword to create a large ball off gas and lit it with a small spark once again from his sword. Toothless shot the large gas ball with a plasma blast.The zippleback-plasma ball was hurtled to the two but he missed purposefully only because it was a warning shot.
Pipsquawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady_Novianti » Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:35 pm

Roe huffed slightly. "Maybe we should move, what do you think Quilln" The dragon looked at the two in the sky, nodding. He wound around the deck, his slim body but large form where a perfect combination.

{Are we allowed to have more than one dragon? I was going to ask if they could find an Abandoned Firewyrm?}
Lady_Novianti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me