>It's all a G A M E !v.2! [video game multifandom, open]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

SEVERA - [1]

Postby Ibuki Mioda » Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:23 am

~Pink Sapphire~ wrote:Any open characters?)

(Severa can run into Fredbear - and whoops, sorry to anyone before hand whom offered, i was writing this awhile back)

SEVERAXX
    Severa woke up, rather calmly for once, her eyes fluttering open. She was certain she had been back in Ylisse, but the more her eyes adjusted to the area around her, she was definitely not. Getting up with a groan, Severa wiped off any stray dirt on herself. It seemed that no-one was nearby - no captor, no anything. Perhaps she had just fallen asleep here- but no, she knew that wasn't right. Severa's eyes trailed around her surroundings, finally her gaze settling on a figure in the distance. She slowly inched towards the figure, the closer she got the more it looked like a robotic figure. Hostile or not, Severa could defend herself, and so she finally mustered up the courage to approach the animatronic. "Uh, hey, you there! Where are we?"
Last edited by Ibuki Mioda on Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ibuki Mioda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: >It's all a G A M E !v.2! [video game multifandom, open]

Postby marston<3 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:35 am

Mkay)

Nightmare Fredbear • Male • ?? • Tags: Severa.

He turned to see the human "Looks like a forest, of some sort" he replied cautious of the human "are you a threat?" He asked Severa "And I'm no threat" he said walking towards The human. He reached out for a handshake greetingly. "I'm Fredbear and you are?" He said scanning the area. "All I know.is this place is like a game" he said based on the scan.
marston<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

SEVERA - [2]

Postby Ibuki Mioda » Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:40 am

SEVERAXX
    "Way to state the obvious," Severa said. "And no, I'm not a threat. I'll only be a threat when you are one, too," She watched him put out his hand, and decided to shake it, seeing no harm in it. "Fredbear, huh? I'm Severa. Nice to meet you." It was a bit reassuring that she wasn't alone here, maybe he wasn't human - more animatronic, but still reassuring. "A game?" Severa echoed, looking around. "Do you think there's other people here, too?"
Ibuki Mioda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marston<3 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:59 am

Nightmare Fredbear • Male • ?? • Tags: Severa

"Nice to meet you too. And I'm sure there will be more people here" he said "and yes can't you tell?" He asked in a somewhat deep glitchy voice. "Want to look around for more people?" He asked and contiued to scan the area.
marston<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

SEVERA - [3]

Postby Ibuki Mioda » Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:06 am

SEVERAXX
    "I guess, now what you say so," Severa blinked, her gaze falling back to Fredbear. "And yeah, that sounds like a good idea. Let's start from here," Severa said, nodding her head forwards and beginning to walk forwards, expecting the animatronic to follow after her.
Ibuki Mioda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:34 am

Xenia Vargas||Female||XCOM||Tagged: Sans
    It spoke. English, no less. That was unusal, but that didn't save it. For all she knew, the thing could've been some sort of prototype Thin Man, which was something she couldn't afford to leave alive. If it was anything like its newer model, there'd be acid flying her way the moment she revealed herself, and that was something she'd rather not go through again. She'd been throwing up for weeks after first breathing in whatever those things spat, and out here it'd only be worse. "That's right, you filho de um cão," she muttered to herself, "Just keep lying there." After a momentary pause while her sniper rifle re-armed itself, she took aim at the skeleton thing once more, exhaled, and fired.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BritishAmethyst » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:07 am

//I'm a dump a form here, sorry if I'm interrupting anything//

Rayman
species/race: raypeople
original game: rayman
personality:A carefree guardian of the Glade of Dreams, Rayman has a big attitude as well as being calm and collected.
sexuality/romantic preferences: none
powers/skills: Since he is limitless, Rayman can throw his fists long distances and have them return like a boomerang. His hair can be used like a propeller to hover in the air.

//I cut out a few bits, but hopefully it's still enough//
BritishAmethyst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reiji » Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:19 pm

× The Batter × agender × OFF × Form × Tags ;; Franziska

Batter stopped in his tracks, infront of him is a wolf of some sort, almost twice the size of a normal one, getting ready to charge at the pale skinned man. Batter raised his bat to a suitable angle, just incase it attacked as it seems to be dangerous. And with that, the creature charged at him, claws ready to tear, eye full of anger. The next thing that happened was the sound of bone breaking, belonging to the wolf's. Batter's white and black appearance and bat covered in a bit of blood, how fancy.

Batter walked up to sonething that seemed like a small creek, at least enough to wash his bat. He kneeled down and placed the bat in the middle of the creek, hoping that's enough since bloody weapons are quite fragile, he doesn't mind his clothes being covered in it though. As he lifted the bat to look at it's condition, he saw someone at the other side of the creek, a female human wearing some kind of attire. It seemed like a teen; whatever that is. Batter lowered his bat and stood there. Someone have to start talking but it's not going to be him.
× sans × inersgender × underfell × form × tags ;; Xenia

all sans could hear is silence. whoever just attacked him isn't the type to talk it out, or at least until he prove something. sans slid both of his hand inside his jacket pockets, preparing 'it', both of his eyes red with anxiety,anger and maybe a bit of fear. he doesn't want to die, not here, not now. and with that, sans watched his surroundings for any further attack. if papyrus is in this situation, he would be the silvertounged devil he is and possibly get free, but sans isn't the one for words. again, the world flashes black as he teleported a bit far away from another shot, rewinding the situation in his mind, trying to find out the human's location. "i do not bear any ill intention or mean you harm." even if you shoot me with some kind of weapon twice "i have the rights to defend myself if you insist on attacking me." ugh, he hated talking like papyrus, but it works. now he actually felt grateful for all of those trainings. sans already knew the location the human is hiding, thanks for the angle of the shot, so instead of wasting energy summoning those to attack the attacker and give a big chunk of his energy, he'd rather speak it out, even if it's less thrilling.
Last edited by Reiji on Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reiji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puppypillar » Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:26 pm

sans the skeleton, wrote:
full name: wingdin gaster, w.d gaster, dr. gaster
nickname/s: w.d gaster, gaster, dr. gaster
species/race: skeleton?
original game: undertale
personality: unknown...smart, depressed, kinda insane, tempered, and really just wants to see his sons again.
history: he had two sons, sans and papyrus, and he was the royal scientist. he created the core, but his life was cut short as he fell into his creation. but, he didn't die.
sexuality/romantic preferences: straight/heterosexual
powers/skills: he moves things with his mind, can float, pyrokenisis (black fire though)
crush: none
partner:unknown
spouse: unknown
other: this character is scary.
puppypillar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:48 pm

Xenia Vargas||Female||XCOM||Tagged: Sans
    Xenia couldn't help but give a small snort of amusement as the thing tried to get her to talk it out. As if she would fall for that. She had to admit, it was showing an unusual amount of restraint for an alien, normally they'd be all over her at this point, but hey, she wasn't complaining. Still, two shots from the same location was probably pushing her luck, it would be in her best interests to move before it started shooting back. More importantly though, how was she supposed to hit something that could teleport? It could somehow percieve her shots before she took them, so she had to somehow outfox it before hand. Question was, how'd she do that? Maybe the answer was to just keep shooting. It'd get tired eventually, right? Maybe if it got tired, she could use her Arc Thrower on it, bring it back to base for analysis. You know, once she found a way to get back. Slinging her sniper rifle over her back and pulling out her plasma pistol, Xenia stood up from behind the rock and dashed to a nearby tree, firing bolts of roiling green energy at the alien as she did.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me