Rise From the Ashes | Star Wars RP OPEN

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Rise From the Ashes | Star Wars RP OPEN

Postby King In The North » Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:06 pm

(( I'm not sure where to start Boba Fett off yet. ))
"My watch has ended."
King In The North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amithethird » Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:08 pm

(I gave a run down of where everyone is on the previous page, so maybe that will help.)

Call me Third or Ami
I just graduated from tech school with a Hello Jon. Apologies for the deception, but I wanted to make sure you started reading so I thought it best not to announce myself-.
amithethird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby King In The North » Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:09 pm

((PURPLE. Could Boba be a Commander?))
"My watch has ended."
King In The North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amithethird » Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:12 pm

(Sure. He certainly has the skills and experience.)

Call me Third or Ami
I just graduated from tech school with a Hello Jon. Apologies for the deception, but I wanted to make sure you started reading so I thought it best not to announce myself-.
amithethird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perfect Polish » Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:17 pm

FELONE /Tags; Cliff

Felone watched as Cliff made his way over towards her through the other pilots. He seemed anxious and one edge. As he asked the questions she remember overhearing the General words before. "I'm afraid not much." she said slightly down. "There was a distress signal but it was cut within seconds of being recieved."she added."No one's said anything about if we're their sending out a group to Yavin though, Im just going to stay out of the way and work on this old thing until someone come" she said. Her hand reached out and rested on the side of her older model X-Wing. She preferred the older model to the newer ones and had made adjustments and modifications herself.

LAIKA/ TAGS; None
The hooded figure left the First Order Transport ship onto Yavin IV. Her eyes scared the forest looking around and taking things in Laika reached out into the force sensing different lifeforms. She picked out one particularly distressed one. 'Perfect' she thought. She had been sent to search for survivers from the Jedi gone rouges attack. They were to be taken captures alive if possible. Laika began to move silently towards the smoke in the distance that would be the rouines of the temple and where the location of her scared padawan would be.
Perfect Polish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:18 pm

Cipher Thirteen||Female||Human||Tagged:Vahna
    So it seems you slept through three wars, then. How far apart, though?

Thirteen was only growing more and more confused. She'd never heard of a Yoda before, and she would have if he'd existed at the time. For what Vanha was saying to be true, she'd have had to sleep through, not only the war she was in at the time, which the republic apparently won, but the war after that, which the empire won, and then the war after that, which had been won by whatever these people called themselves. Hundreds, if not thousands, of years. It was a sobering thought. All the names rattling around in her head were probably long dead by now. "I still can't see," she said, lifting her hand up in the hopes that she could get a feel for who had rescued her, "What happened here? I can feel the rubble beneath me, so I assume the Sith Empire attacked this temple as well, but I'd like to know more. I think I've been asleep for a very long time."
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby King In The North » Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:20 pm

Form fixed!
"My watch has ended."
King In The North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Woogwoo Wren » Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:22 pm

Vanha|Female|Twi'lek|Fifteen|Tagged; Thirteen

She nodded, even though the other woman couldn't see her.
"The Dark Jedi, part of the First Order. It started when
(Spoiler coming up!) Ben Solo, one of the Padawan here, turned to the darkside. He lead a group of sith to destroy this place. And to kill all of the Padawans here." She glanced away, remembering the look on her friend's face as the newly named Kylo Ren cut him down.
"An eye for an eye
Hello! I'm Wren! I'm in my mid-teens and live
in New Zealand. I enjoy writing, reading, watching videos,
cosplaying, and drawing occasionally! I'm a Christian,
and always up to meeting new friends!

~ P ~ M ~ A ~
| Stories| A03 | Wattpad |
| RWBY | Merlin | Doctor Who | HP |
| 🐦| 🐺 | 🔬 | 🦊 |
|

and the world goes blind."
Woogwoo Wren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby King In The North » Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:28 pm

Perfect Polish wrote:FELONE /Tags; Cliff

Felone watched as Cliff made his way over towards her through the other pilots. He seemed anxious and one edge. As he asked the questions she remember overhearing the General words before. "I'm afraid not much." she said slightly down. "There was a distress signal but it was cut within seconds of being recieved."she added."No one's said anything about if we're their sending out a group to Yavin though, Im just going to stay out of the way and work on this old thing until someone come" she said. Her hand reached out and rested on the side of her older model X-Wing. She preferred the older model to the newer ones and had made adjustments and modifications herself.

LAIKA/ TAGS; None
The hooded figure left the First Order Transport ship onto Yavin IV. Her eyes scared the forest looking around and taking things in Laika reached out into the force sensing different lifeforms. She picked out one particularly distressed one. 'Perfect' she thought. She had been sent to search for survivers from the Jedi gone rouges attack. They were to be taken captures alive if possible. Laika began to move silently towards the smoke in the distance that would be the rouines of the temple and where the location of her scared padawan would be.

Boba | Yavin-4 | Laika

He had been following and tracking a First Order Transport en-route to Yavin-4, home of an ancient Jedi Temple. This could be a Sith, he'd dealt with those before. However, going to Yavin-4? Of all places? He knew something else was going on. Perhaps some of the scattered Jedi whom Luke had been training were here. Entering the atmosphere, he awaited for the ship to land. His had Slave 1 cloaked. A single figure stepped out, hooded from what he could see. However, he spent no time. He knew what kind of person it was just from his experience. Boba disabled his Cloaking field, and quickly opened heavy turret fire on the Transport. A few well placed shots rendered it destroyed.
"My watch has ended."
King In The North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:29 pm

Cipher Thirteen||Female||Human||Tagged:Vahna
    "Well, if you're still alive," Cipher Thirteen said, " Then they'll be coming back. We need to get off-planet before they do, I'm in no shape to be fighting anyone." The former Intelligence Agent made to stand up again, but fell back down almost immediately, it would seem that the Kolto didn't do as much as she'd hoped. "Come on, then," she said, waving impatiently in what she hoped was the padawan's direction, "Help me up, we can't stay here." Part of her wanted to wait, to take Vanha hostage when the Sith inevitably returned, maybe even go back into intelligence, but she had no delusions as to what they would do to her once they found out what she was. She had no intention of being brainwashed again.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me