-------

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: against all odds :: teen wolf rp :: open/accepting

Postby jörmungandr. » Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:09 am

Liam Dunbar --- Werewolf --- Tagged: Sara

Liam thought for a couple seconds. He didn't want to follow her around, she probably wanted to rest, but at the same time if something happened and she lost control then he wanted to be there... That is if she was a werewolf. He was sure that Scott was going to get back to him soon. So, he might as well stay with her until then. "Uh, sure. I don't have anywhere else to go, my bus is already gone and my other rides aren't here..." he paused and glanced around. Where was Stiles? And Scott? Liam looked back at her, "It won't be too long until my friend replies so you wont have to deal with me for too long."

jörmungandr.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Banana Dancer :) » Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:43 am

Scott had walked into school and had gone to his locker to get a pen and book. "God, today is going to be long." He said dreadfully. He closed his locker and started to head to his history class. His phone started vibrating and he read his text from Liam. He sighed softly but had turned around and gone into the parking lot, searching for Liam. When Scott spotted Liam with a girl, he had gone over but caution about the girl. Something wasn't right with her. "Hey, Liam. What's up?"

(I'll wait for someone to open up for Jessica.)
Currently doing:
Sleeping
If you roleplay with me, work at 7 pm
Click to see my time----XX
My Trade Thread

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 30 people.
I have received 20 gifts.
Banana Dancer :)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jörmungandr. » Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:56 am

Liam Dunbar --- Werewolf --- Tagged: Sara, Scott

He stood there a bit nervously. What if Scott didn't want this girl to know anything? No, that wouldn't the the case. If she was a creature, like them, then Scott would want her to know, right? He jumped slightly and pulled himself out of his thoughts when he heard the familiar voice next to him. He looked up at Scott with a breath of relief. "Uh- I think that we should go somewhere private to talk with her- Sara... Or we could stay here. It doesn't matter," he half muttered as he gestured to the girl, "I think you'll want to hear what she told me... she might be like us and if she does turn out to be like us, then that actually might be bad." The thing that worried him the most was that if she was a werewolf, then that meant there was another alpha in Beacon Hills somewhere. And by all the stories he heard he knew that really might not be good, not to mention that a alpha could kill other werewolves easily. He glanced around for a moment and saw pretty much everybody was out of the area.

jörmungandr.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Narutofoxlover » Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:12 am

Sara|Werefox|With: Liam and Scott

Like them?What was that supposed to mean?And why would that be bad?She was starting to think that she shouldn't have said anything, this was getting a little weird.And what would this guy know about what happened? She recognized him from the vet clinic, he was Deaton's assistant.She knew this because she had gotten a job there a few days ago to essentially do his job when he wasn't available.
Narutofoxlover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Banana Dancer :) » Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:23 am

Scott looked over the girl then said to Liam, "don't you have class?" He rather talk to the girl one-on-one to ensure that there would be little confusion. He was sure she would definitely have questions. He, then, introduced himself. "I'm Scott. We've had an informal way of knowing each other, I assume. we'll be working at the vet clinic together." He smiled, staying friendly as usually.
Currently doing:
Sleeping
My Trade Thread

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 30 people.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jörmungandr. » Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:33 am

Liam Dunbar --- Werewolf --- Tagged: Sara, Scott / Open

Liam frowned slightly at Scott's question. He knew that Scott was trying to get rid of him, so maybe he could talk to the girl by herself. He thought about refusing to leave, but figured that it might be better if he did. Letting out a sigh he glanced at the ground before looking between the two. "Yea, I should probably go..." he replied before turning and beginning to walk away. Though, he wasn't going to go to class. Lately, he wasn't able to focus on class or studying. He usually zoned out half the time, or was too worried about other things to want to pay attention to the teacher. So, Liam made his way around the school and to the lacrosse field. He sat down on the bleachers and slid his bag on the ground in front of him.

jörmungandr.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Banana Dancer :) » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:05 am

Jessica felt her phone go off and she read the text from her dad 'going to be home late, love you.' He was never around and it hurt her, possibly more than he thought it would. She ventured out of the school and went ask the lacrosse field, towards the woods. She just wanted to get away for a bit. At least, her father wouldn't know she left because she had put down her phone number for everything. After she started traveling through the woods, she looked for a good spot to relax for a bit.
Currently doing:
Sleeping
My Trade Thread

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 30 people.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jörmungandr. » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:30 am

Liam Dunbar --- Werewolf --- Tagged: Jessica

He hoped that Sara wouldn't mind him leaving her with Scott. Actually, he hoped he hadn't freaked her out to bad... Maybe that was part of the reason Scott had him leave. He probably wasn't helping. Liam looked up and frowned when he saw somebody walking across the field and into the woods. What was she doing? He saw couples go in there from time to time but he never really saw someone go in there by themself. Liam left his bag by the bleachers as he stood up and carefully walked after the girl to see what she was doing. Liam was currently a bit on guard and he felt like he couldn't be to careful.

jörmungandr.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Banana Dancer :) » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:36 am

Jessica kept walking till she saw a low branch to sit. She climbed up the tree and scooted on to the thick branch. She pulled out a rather thick book from her school, the host, and leaned her back against the wood. After settling down, she started to read, thinking no one was around her.
Currently doing:
Sleeping
My Trade Thread

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 30 people.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jörmungandr. » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:53 am

Liam Dunbar --- Werewolf --- Tagged: Jessica

Liam stood back as he watched her climb up a tree and onto a sturdy branch. He let out small breath when he saw that she was just reading. I'm just being too cautious...- he thought as he relaxed his muscles. He turned around as he got ready to leave, but he didn't make it very far. As he took his first couple of steps his foot snagged on a plant and it sent him straight to the ground. He hit the ground with a small yelp and twigs snapping from underneath his weight. He clenched his teeth and laid completely still, hoping the girl wouldn't see him.

jörmungandr.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me