Tнe Elder Scrollѕ V: Sĸyrιм // Oρeи!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Tнe Elder Scrollѕ V: Sĸyrιм // Oρeи!

Postby HiddenInTheDarkness » Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:10 pm

(Who's open?)
╔══════════════╗

wip♥

╚══════════════╝
HiddenInTheDarkness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ★ nirvana, » Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:12 pm

{ - mostly everyone is fighting a dragon in riften, so ... - }
★ nirvana,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby quill. » Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:20 pm

{{Sorry!

Vaynce growled in victory as the dragon crashlanded, leaping off of it's back. By then, the fire and blade had severed it's spinal column, and it was most-likely paralyzed forever. As an Argonian came out of nowhere, hardly harming the beast, the Werewolf grinned viciously, sheathing both blades on his back and taking his final weapon - a large, orcish battle-axe, off of it's holster. The dragon attempted to snap at his torso, but Vaynce full on decked it in the face, not harming it, but sending it flinching back from the pain of getting punched near it's injured eyes. During it's flinched, Vaynce twisted, leaping up and then, bringing his large, wickedly sharp and spiky axe down on it's head.

"Haaah!"

The sound of skull and scales splitting ripped through the town. The dragon's roar of pain and death echoed alongside the sound, sending shivers down the spines of watching guards. Slowly, Vaynce breathed, slamming a steel boot into the dragon's maw to wrench his battleaxe free. Shaggy brown hair covered his slowly calming amber eyes.
quill.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wind Mage » Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:30 pm

(alright, here is the second character I was talking about ^^) (I'm sorry the picture is so huge ( p_q))

Name; Talis Longbow
    Age;; 21
    Gender;; male
    Factions;; factionless
    Race;; Half Imperial- Half Bosmer
    Sexuality;; Gay. He's gay. He's so gay.
    Class;; Rogue hunter/vagabond

Hair Color;; Dark brown
    Eye Color;; Grey
    Height;; 5 feet exactly
    Weight;; 98 lbs
    Build;; naturally skinny, with lean muscles

Main Trait;; analyzing
    [+] Traits;; smart, dependable, laid-back, reserved, mature
    [-] Traits;; snarky, blunt, cocksure, unfriendly
    Likes;; woodlands, traveling, solitude(as in alone, not the city)
    Dislikes;; enclosed spaces, most Nords, fire
    Strengths;; nimble, great archer, eagle-like vision and precision
    Weaknesses;; he can't swim, horrible people skills, claustrophobic

Crush;; open
    Boyfriend;; na
    Girlfriend;; na
    Husband;; na
    Wife;; na
    Offspring;; na

Other;;He has a scar on the left side of his lip that... I forgot to draw QvQ
╓━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╖

secret text!
My name is Kris - He/him
Commissions + art trades: 🚫

♪♫♪ ♪♫♪ ♪♫♪

Kalxath is my partner-in-crime
Symmetra is a coward and a fool.

╙━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╜
Wind Mage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ★ nirvana, » Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:40 pm

Zachariah watched the scene, exhaling in relief when the dragon was finally dead. He had a feeling, however, that if it hadn't been for his vampirism, and the sun beating down on him, he would've been able to defeat the dragon one on one, without this -- this guy, being required to intervene. He gazed around him, the civilians slowly starting to creep out of their houses now that the dragon had been killed. Eventually he spotted Tar-Ra, his Guildmate, and gave him a nod of greeting before turning to face the Nord man, Vaynce, a curious look replacing the slowly fading anger in his eyes. "How did you ... how did you do that?" he breathed out in awe. In all his centuries of living, he had never seen anything quite so, well, amazing!

{ - accepted, jump in whenever - }
★ nirvana,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wind Mage » Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:57 pm

okay, I see no better time then now))
IDK what to do with Talis right now))

Matthias blinked a few times as a blood chilling roar echoed through the city. He furrowed his brow and set down his book. There was something outside, he knew that, but nothing like what he pictured. Yes, the Imperial knew of the impending doom just out of the door, but decided to ignore it. It was probably a bear that good in through the gate, or another vampire attack gone wrong, he'd told himself up to this point. Never in his life, though, has Matthias heard a bear,or even gargoyle, make such a horrible noise.

The Imperial sighed as he stood out of his seat, being more than stiff from sitting still so long. He made his way to the door of the keep from Wylandriah's workshop, where he was meeting the elf to discuss magical tomes. 'Too bad she's so... eccentric... she has potential' the mage thought, trying to distract himself from the aforementioned roar. 'It was just a bear or something' he told himself over and over again. Sure, he was curious, and even excited, but if it was what he expected... When Matthias stepped through the door and into the city, he could feel himself get paler. Oh how he wished it were a gargoyle.
╓━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╖

secret text!
My name is Kris - He/him
Commissions + art trades: 🚫

♪♫♪ ♪♫♪ ♪♫♪

Kalxath is my partner-in-crime
Symmetra is a coward and a fool.

╙━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╜
Wind Mage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby quill. » Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:01 pm

Vaynce straightened, looking over at the Breton through dark amber irises. "It's nothing." He said lowly, his deep, almost animalistic voice holding a cold steel. Glancing back over as the dragon slowly slowly faded away, leaving nothing but bleach-white bones, Vaynce bent down, grabbing hold of it's massive skull by it's inflared, bony nostrils. "Move back." With a heaving grunt, his canines elongating, and his amber eyes beginning to narrow and sharpen, Vaynce wrenched the large skull free of the spine, swinging it back, and slamming it into the ground. With an exhale of breath, he glanced around. When was the last time he had been in Riften? "Is Riften's mead decent?" The question was directed at the Breton mage. He frowned, now easily swinging the dragon's skull onto his back, where he held it there with his free left arm.
quill.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ★ nirvana, » Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:28 pm

Zachariah's gaze flicked upwards to the Nord's face, and slowly he nodded. "It is, from the Black-Briar Meadery especially. I can show it to you, if you like?" he questioned hesitantly, not wanting to upset this dragon slayer of a man.
    Normally, he didn't feel quite so awkward around people, but for some reason, this man made him feel sort of nervous. Perhaps it was because he was so obviously a werewolf, whilst Zachariah himself was a vampire lord, complete opposites, and natural enemies? Or perhaps it was because of something else. Whatever it was, this man certainly did make him feel strangely.
★ nirvana,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby quill. » Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:37 pm

Black-Briar, hm? Vaynce had heard of the brand, but due to him having spent the past few months travelling the Northern parts of Skyrim, he didn't have a chance to come back to Riften, and sample the Black-Briar's brew. Adjusting the dragon skull on his back, Vaynce nodded, looking down at the Breton, whom he could, rather easily, note as a Vampire. At this point in his life, he no longer cared about the petty rivalries. An enemy was an enemy, and a stranger was a stranger. This man was no enemy, and thusly, was a stranger. A few centuries tends to callous the brain. "Lead on." He acknowledged the stranger, wanting to taste this acclaimed 'Black-Briar Mead'. He had came to Riften on some contract business...the Argonian woman manning the Bees and Barb had hired him to take out a group of Forsworn attacking her tavern shipments, and it had been a pretty swift victory, especially since it had been done at night...under the moonlight. His Ring of Hercine allowed him to transform whenever he please, but under the moonlight, he felt especially...primal.
quill.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ★ nirvana, » Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:01 pm

Zachariah nodded, beckoning the man forward and then leading him over to the meadery. Well, what was left of the meadery, that is. One side of the wall had been crumbled completely by the dragon, although most of the building's contents remained untouched. Quickly he peeked inside, then pried open the door. The customers were backed against the wall, clearly terrified the dragon was still out there even though the sounds of fighting were drifting away on the wind.
    Soon the customers realized the fighting was over, and hesitantly they stood up before running away. He smirked slightly at this, then motioned the werewolf inside. "Take what you like. Money won't be necessary."

{ - going to bed, guys! goodnight - }
Last edited by ★ nirvana, on Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
★ nirvana,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me