Skyrim- Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Skyrim- New and Accepting!

Postby InfectedHau » Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:12 am

Za'ji's tail twitched slightly as Za'Zah's tail wound around it, but she didn't pull away. It was a harmless enough gesture, and she still had her daggers if he tried anything else. "A pleasure to meet you, Za'Zah," She said, taking a cautious sip of her drink. She hadn't actually ever had alcohol before, her father had forbidden it. It burned like fire, she had to keep herself from coughing as it slid down her throat, but it was also sweet, and she found the slight buzzing that began to form in the back of her head rather pleasant. " So, what brings you to Riften?"
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXMoved AccountXx » Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:15 am

Za'zah smiled. "Just some business my dear." He said. The inn keeper walked by, said a few things to Za'zah and walked away. Za'zah returned his attention to Za'ji. In his hand he reveled the Inn Keeper's coin purse. A hunter... and a thief this man was.
xXMoved AccountXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ★ nirvana, » Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:36 am

Syo Tunes wrote:Katarina looked around. "I kind of expected it to be filled with riches. You sure know how to disappoint a lady." Katarina said and put her hands on her hips. She grinned. She pulled her hair back exposing her neck. "When did the little vampire last have a drink?" She said teasing him'

Zachariah's gaze almost automatically dropped down to her jugular vein, but then he shook his head, looking away quickly. "Oh, please," he snorted, his tone brisk. "Don't tempt me. You know it's hard for me to control myself when I feed," he pointed out. It was true - it wasn't uncommon for him to accidentally drain the life out of somebody by taking too much of their blood supply, even if his intention had only been to sate his hunger, not kill them. That was why he tended to only save his feeding for when he was doing a contract - in which the last one he finished was three days ago, so he was rather bloodstarved at the moment.
★ nirvana,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXMoved AccountXx » Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:42 am

Katarina frowned. "Oh you're no fun Zachariah." She said and let her hair fall back into place. "Always so serious." She said and looked at him. Her piercing greed gaze was locked onto him. She put her arms around herself as she looked at him.
xXMoved AccountXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:51 am

"You are a man of many talents, Za'zah," Za'ji said, taking a slightly larger sip of her drink. He really was quite handsome, she thought, the rings on her ear clinking as it twitched involuntarily, and it would be nice to have a companion who knew his way around other people's pockets. "Perhaps we should find a quieter table, someplace we can speak a little easier."
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Anachronism » Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:53 am

Gale bid farewell to the beggars in the Ratway, before he trudged down the steps into the Ragged Flagon. Vekel raised a brow at him, as if to ask if he wanted a drink, but all he did was shake his head and jerk his thumb in the direction of the totally not fake broom-closet. The bartender nodded in confirmation, coughing gruffly and wiping down the counter.
Gale slid inside the broom closet and flipped open the false back, soon entering the cistern, holding a burlap sack in his hand. Crossing the sewer until he reached the guild-master's desk, he sat the bag down on top of it, wandering where exactly the fellow nightingale had ran off to. The bag itself was filled with stolen documents or other priceless items for Zachariah to sort through and do as he pleased with. The thieving prince finally spotted the guild-master standing with a rather unfamiliar woman, and strolled over to the pair, hoping for some sort of explanation. She didn't look at all like a thief; so was the boss giving our 'tours' to random people?
Anachronism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXMoved AccountXx » Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:55 am

Za'zah stood up and did some fancy bow. "As you wish Milady." He said as he rose from his bow and smiled at her. He chuckled a bit and extended his hand to her.

Katarina noticed Gale from the corner of her eye. She didn't like strangers. She had her twin Orcish daggers with her, just under her dress on her thighs, she tensed up.
xXMoved AccountXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:03 am

Za'ji rose as well, somewhat unsteadily, and took the Khajiit's hand. Her head was delightfully foggy by now and one could have seen a slight flush on her cheeks if they weren't covered by fur. " So, I take it you're with the guild?" She asked, her words slurred ever so slightly as she led him over to a round table standing in the corner of the inn.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ★ nirvana, » Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:06 am

Zachariah opened his mouth to reply, but stopped short when he spotted Gale. He turned to face the other Guild member. "She's not just some random passerby I picked up off of the streets, if that's what you're thinking," he offered as a way of explanation. He thought for a moment, and then added, "She's the Listener of the Dark Brotherhood." The Guild and the Brotherhood had an alliance, so he figured that would be enough to ease Gale's mind. Through the corner of his eye, he noticed Katarina's hand twitch just slightly towards her twin daggers, and he made a subtle motion with his hand, as if saying, 'you can trust him.'
★ nirvana,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXMoved AccountXx » Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:08 am

"A last my dear I am not." Za'zah said. "I did consider it though but that would limit me to just Riften, and the game around here isn't all that good." Za'zah told her as he walked her over to the table and sat down.

Katarina looked at Zach. Sure he can trust him... doesn't mean she can. She moved her hands away from her daggers but was still on alert about this new face. No chances, that's how Katarina lived.
xXMoved AccountXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me