Avengers: Age of Ultron closed

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Avengers: Age of Ultron Open/accepting

Postby player2 » Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:38 pm

Lilly stopped pacing and watched the footage intently. She began buzzing in spot fast enough the create enough motion and one with in a few paces of her could probably feel it. She made little clicking sound with her tongue as she started formulating suggestions of a counter strike.
mood: crying over how much i relate to Sadie from Steven Universe.

i use to be poisonedyouth
player2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Metronome » Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:31 pm

Steve found about half of the team coagulated around a monitor, seemingly about to watch some kind of tape. Tony looked up as he entered, and Steve braced himself for the snarky greeting that usually awaited him. However, all he got was a serious toned "Cap" and a look that made him very uncomfortable. Tony was holding his tongue? Something was very wrong.

Steve joined the rest of his team by the monitor as the clip began to play, stony faced. He had to admit, he'd never fought zombies back in the day. But he did fight vampires once. How different could it be? By the time the clip ended, the Captain was already formulating an attack strategy. He turned to Tony.

"Stark, you're the best with technology. I'm sure you can find something to track these monsters. Find out where this army is now and meet us back here." A hoard of undead creatures of legend. They couldn't be too hard to find.

"Everyone else, go round up the rest of the team. Suit up and meet back here as quickly as possible. Be ready to head out once Tony gets a location on these things."

He needed to go get suited up himself, but he had something to take care of first. Steve turned to Bucky, who had slipped into the room a few moments ago. He heard the tone that his best friend used to utter his name, barely audible. Steve stepped closer, concern falling over his features.
"What's the matter, Buck? You look like you've seen a ghost." Steve remembered what JARVIS had said about Bucky looking for him earlier. He wondered if his friend was remembering something important.

“You're gonna miss each and every shot you can't be bothered to take. That's not living life--that's just being a tourist. Take every shot, Kate. If it's worth caring about, no matter how impossible you think it is--you take the shot.” - Hawkeye
Metronome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Winter Soldier » Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:49 pm

"you won't be able to fight these on your own there where few ancient dragons in and even in death ancient dragons are powerful one dragon and a rider isn't enough to fight a horde of undead." judah said with a sigh and added "undead ancients are not beyond being saved though if theres even slightest possibility they can be tamed then it's a chance to save some very old anceints and prevent another great dragon war. this isn't about just taking them down." He said and added "you won't be able to track these things down so easily they only travel at night and necromancers can hide the appearance of the undead using magic we're dealing with super natural forces." he said

Aria sighed having taken elevator down too the louge and stepped off she didn't bother looking at anyone she just kept looking down she hadn't really said anything since she had started to stay at the tower she remembered none of her past and that was pretty causing her to stay rather quiet she was absolutely terrified that she couldn't remember anything at all for the moemnt she was worried she'd never recover her memories james was showing improvement but she wasn't. it didn't help that she kept refusing to eat much she had been underweight for a while and it was already starting to show she looked unhealthy.

((made a new character))
Last edited by The Winter Soldier on Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Winter Soldier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby baron zemo. » Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:51 pm

Bami listened to the conversation flying back and forth, the tape replaying in his mind over and over. "Supernatural forces eh?" He muttered, standing up. "Okay then, so what can we do in the meantime. Can't just do nothing..." He folded his arms across his chest, frowning slightly. The fact that he was jogging in place showed that he was slightly energised by the thought, but more panicky about all the people arriving. Before he got a reply he trotted towards a far wall, leaning against it and watching the group from a far away vantage point. 'Who knew this tower could get so cramped in .5 seconds?!' He grumbled in his head.
─────────────
BELIEVER
─────────────
┌─────────────────────┐

Imagex
. your favorite avian cryptid, live from the [EXPUNGED]
xxxxxxxxxNOT ON OFTEN. MOSTLY TO TRADE/GIFTBOMB.
xxxXXXxxxxxxxxxTumblrFRAO3
● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

xxxxxxxxxxxxImage

└─────────────────────┘
─────────────
xSKEPTIC
─────────────
baron zemo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Winter Soldier » Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:06 pm

"we have too many people in this tower" Aria said she wasn't coping very well for the moment it was obvious that something was bothering her and that she was looking for someone she then added "I hate crowds things just haven't been same since i started living here and I still can't remember anything important. anyone seen James" she said she hadn't noticed james yet as she was not looking in that part of room. she knew steve was in the room but she was more used to james then steve.
The Winter Soldier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby baron zemo. » Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:17 pm

Bami felt sorry for the girl, understanding her dislike for crowds. Mass hysteria, arguments, even just the congestion of crowds...he shivered at that but shook it off. "Haven't seen him today, sorry...just came out of my room and the watermelon hit the fan" he called.
─────────────
BELIEVER
─────────────
┌─────────────────────┐

Imagex
. your favorite avian cryptid, live from the [EXPUNGED]
xxxxxxxxxNOT ON OFTEN. MOSTLY TO TRADE/GIFTBOMB.
xxxXXXxxxxxxxxxTumblrFRAO3
● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

xxxxxxxxxxxxImage

└─────────────────────┘
─────────────
xSKEPTIC
─────────────
baron zemo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Winter Soldier » Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:38 pm

"wait for a second I have to go get something" Judah said walking outside for second and grabbing a young child off the back of his dragon the kid looked to be about 8 and he looked like he was asleep "Found this kid after i helped take down a hydra base he doesn't speak much english mostly russian but I can't care for the kid and shield wanted to place him foster care but he has powers like mine I just don't have the time to care for a kid at the moment" Judah said holding him the kids name was nikolay clearly.
The Winter Soldier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby player2 » Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:54 pm

Lilly tucked her Trinket and went over to the three boys "hes a cutie," she said softly. She then looked at Juhad "i know i little Russian and i learn fast. Ill help take care of him as long as he stays away from foster care." She shattered a little knowing from her past foster care plus powers equals nothing good.

(Sorry read the last post wrong. (
Last edited by player2 on Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

player2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Winter Soldier » Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:06 pm

"If i could care for him I would but as of right now caring for him would be impossible I'm osiran order and I have alot responsibility not much time for a kid really and i won't let the kid go there i've already made that clear to director fury" Judah said

Nikolay glanced at at lilly and yawned a bit the kid had slept for most of light too the tower and just seemed to be exhuasted he had dark circles under his eyes as if he'd gotten very little sleep there where a few visible scars on his neck that lead down to his back but his shirt appeared to cover most of those evidently the kid had been treated badly at some point in his life. "he's been through alot hydra had every intention of raising him to be a weapon an asset and nothing more so he's not really used to much of anything really. his name is Nikolay" judah said

((edited XD))
The Winter Soldier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby player2 » Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:15 pm

Lilly tenitively reached out her hand to shake the boys "privet (hello) nikolay," she greeted him in russian with a smile. She alway had a soft spot for kids and later she was going to have to track someone in charge down and pout till they let her care for him.

(Sorry if my posts are wonky or have alot of spelling errors, im in mobile. Also im using google tranlate for russian, so again sorry if its off)

player2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me