DO or DIE • SUPERNATURAL(closed temporarily)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: DO or DIE • SUPERNATURAL(closed temporarily)

Postby notactive » Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:18 am

Vee sighed. "What would you say if I hunted our own kind, the supernatural?" He asked, frowning. He was a bit irritable that she decided she needed to know. He would rather be up in his house rather then be hanging out with his own kind.
notactive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deadly Nightshade » Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:51 am

SupernaturalSkittles wrote:Vee sighed. "What would you say if I hunted our own kind, the supernatural?" He asked, frowning. He was a bit irritable that she decided she needed to know. He would rather be up in his house rather then be hanging out with his own kind.

Niala looked down and closed her eyes, sighing sadly and rubbing her arm nervously. "Okay, okay, I am sorry..I didn't mean to pry." She looked up and gulped a little. Once she processed what he was saying she couldn't help but smile softly a little. She wasn't terribly scared and nodded. "Ah, I see. Well, to be honest, I wanted to do the same thing." She said surprised at both herself and him, she never thought that she would admit it. "I've just gotten sick and tired of all this evil and I don't know why.." The female looked down again.
Deadly Nightshade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nocturnal Creatures » Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:06 am

Chelsea Ward
I was about to walk in when a women walked out of the door and right into me. I heard her apologize and I nodded politely at her. I sighed once again before gripping the door handle and walking into the building. I walked down the corridor a bit before I finally came to the room wher Sam, Dean, Castiel and a few others were gathered. I opened the door and walked in, standing there at the back waiting to be noticed by one of the group as I didn't really want to announce my presence right off the bat. They knew who I was but they hadnt seen me in a while and I was more than a little worried as to how they might react to me.
Hey Guys!
Female || Zoologist by Trade || Scottish
INTJ || Bisexual || Aries

Bird enthusiast. Come talk to me about them.

Back here after 4 years, looking for friends.

LOLO
Treats Given: 269
Treats Recieved: 117
Nocturnal Creatures

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spark Platinum » Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:17 am

Castiel walked through the corridor of the building stopping at an open doorway to the front desk. He glared up and saw The boys and Shira. Without hesitation he started towards them, not thinking about the consequences.
A hand grabbed at the collar of his coat and pulled him back behind the corner.
"hold on there angel cakes"
Kai pulled him back and raised an eyebrow to him, as if he should know not to go walking into situations without thinking, she kept hold of his coat so she could speak to him.
"You can't just go waltzing in there like you own the place Cas, you have no ID on you, and I'm pretty sure they wouldn't appreciate you walking in unannounced, not like you don't already do that."
She rolled her eyes and let go of his collar and smacked his head like she was telling off a child.

Cas stared at her her, friending a little, then turned to look at the boys, then to Shira.
Art Trades: Closed || Commissions: Open (Contact me offsite)|| Requests: Closed
Spark Platinum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me