The Battle Academy | Pokemon RP | Closed

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: The Battle Academy | Pokemon RP | Closed

Postby christine, » Tue May 28, 2013 5:35 am

Lissa stood up, causing Nia to voice her complaint. "Oh, be quiet." she laughs, scratching the pokemon behind the ear. She quietly lets out Bent, the arcanine stretching the stiffness out of it's joints with a groan. "Hey, Benty buddy." she croons, throwing him a treat. "How are you today?"
christine,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leafyleaf721 » Tue May 28, 2013 5:35 am

((Thank You!))
Leafyleaf721

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Battle Academy | Pokemon RP | Open!

Postby ~Firewolf~ » Tue May 28, 2013 5:37 am

n a m e
Arron

g e n d e r
Male

a g e

p o k e m o n

Grovyle - Main Partner - Level 51 - Dig, Leaf Blade, Giga Drain, Protect
Salamence - Level 50 - Fly, Dragon Claw, Earth Quake, Thunder Fang
Giratina - Level 50 - Shadow Force, Aura Sphere, Thunder, Draco Meteor
Umbreon - Level 42 - Shadow Ball - Giga Impact - Quick Attack, Dig

a p p e a r a n c e
Arron has dark black hair and forest green eyes. He's average height, but a little skinnier than he should be. His face is nearly flawless, though he's paler than most people and can appear almost ghostly from a distance.

p e r s o n a l i t y
Arron is . . . a different sort of person. He finds amusement in the oddest of places, and has a knack for making people feel really awkward when he wants them to. At first glimpse, you may think he's just a rude jerk who thinks he's something pretty amazing, but Arron's not at all like that, once you get to know him. His rougher life has frayed him around the edges, but he's actually very loyal if you bother to befriend him. However, betray his trust once and you can guarantee a lifetime of mistrust and almost hatred. His sense of humor is somewhat of a mystery, but most find it easier to just go with it. He's also very sarcastic, and unfortunately can't really help what comes out of his mouth.

h i s t o r y
Arron use to live in Hoenn along with his parents. However, when he got her first pokemon (Treeko) he quickly decided that becoming a champion pokemon trainer maybe wasn't something he wanted to do. Dragon types were clearly suppose to be in his blood, and it clearly showed when both Salamence and Giratina joined him. But being champion wasn't the only thing he was unsure of. The idea of becoming a pokemon breeder, being a ranger, or a coordinator, didn't excite him at all. Inspired by his older brother Lance to do great things, he moved to the battle academy in the hopes of discovering who he's suppose to be. With only a hand full of money, his bag, and his pokemon, he set out to the school at the age of fourteen. He's lived there for three years.

c r u s h
None

b f / g f
None

o t h e r
Arron occasionally goes into the distortion world (with Giratina's permission, and yours (snow) of course)
Last edited by ~Firewolf~ on Tue May 28, 2013 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Firewolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby monstera » Tue May 28, 2013 5:39 am

{ Accepted }
    αυяσяα
I continued walking, my gaze fixed on the distance as I looked for other trainers, or pokemon to battle. I myself had wanted to battle someone too, but I knew Fraxure really wanted to battle, since he had been wanting to evolve for a while now.

monstera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby christine, » Tue May 28, 2013 5:40 am

Anyone open for Liss?]]
christine,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starry palms » Tue May 28, 2013 5:40 am

Winter is open]]
starry palms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby monstera » Tue May 28, 2013 5:41 am

{ Aurora is as well }

monstera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby christine, » Tue May 28, 2013 5:42 am

Want to battle, snow?]]
christine,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby christine, » Tue May 28, 2013 5:42 am

Crap, nevermind. I ahve to go. Bye!]]
christine,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Firewolf~ » Tue May 28, 2013 5:44 am

The air was sweet as it whipped across Arron's face, the steady sunshine kissing his skin. Lifting his face towards the sky, Arron extended his arms out and let out a laugh as the feeling of falling free overwhelmed his senses. His Salamence let out a low growl (which was most likely a chuckle of amusement) before she flapped her wings and forced Arron to hang on tight again. There was no better sensation than flying; then feeling as free as the bird pokemon in the sky. Over the Academy they soared until Arron finally shouted, "Touch down there, Salamence, just by the edge of the forest." He could see several other people located there, all looking to be the size of ants. His dragon pokemon dropped into a swift dive, and Arron had to cling to his friend to avoid falling off. After just a few seconds of decent, they touched the ground.
~Firewolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me