Kammalton Univeristy ° A School for Magical Creatures ° Open

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Kammalton Univeristy ° A School for Magical Creatures °

Postby Gin Ichimaru <3 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:11 am

(Can carl maybe have a crush on riley~? :3 and I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE.)
- They're not magical reindeer...at all.
- Really...?
- Of course. If you whip any animal they will either die...or fly.

- Ugh...It won't come off! *whine* it's like a candy cane prison!

- AW CRAP MY GLASSES!

Twisting to our rights? To our rights? Are you guys idiots? To our rights? Do you know where your right is?"
Gin Ichimaru <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gin Ichimaru <3 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:23 am

CARLISLE
I put on my tanktop and shorts, not even caring anymore. I could care less what people thought of me, especially with my snake eyes, and my teeth that were razor sharp and huge, like fangs. I put on my headphones, turning up the music as I grabbed my bag, muttering something to myself that I would have to get a new one considering my claws had ripped the straps to shreds. I hummed something to myself, walking out of my dorm, as i ran a hand through my blonde hair. Great, another day of school. I couldn't wait.
- Really...?

- AW CRAP MY GLASSES!

Twisting to our rights? To our rights? Are you guys idiots? To our rights? Do you know where your right is?"
Gin Ichimaru <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby katsu, » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:25 am

{ SUREEE!!! LOL!!!!
i changed my iPod’s name to Titanic. It’s syncing now.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'M SO FUNNY!! YAY PUNS
Oh and by the way, it's saturday, so no school! YAY }
█░
█░
█░
█░
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
animal & pokemon lover // female // no new rps atm // attempting digital art? // roleplayer
katsu,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gin Ichimaru <3 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:26 am

(.....O_O Dear god Mika...where do you live?! It's sunday here! D:)
- Really...?

- AW CRAP MY GLASSES!

Gin Ichimaru <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thing One » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:30 am

{ Oh wow ... XD Guess what? It's Monday here! Oh, or do you mean in the role-play ... ? Ah, yes, that must be it. Nvm.

dimitri → werewolf → seventeen years → senior
    I sat on my bed, gently rubbing joey's tummy and smiling lightly when she attacked my hand. "Oww ... Joey!" I laughed and set her down on my bed, ignoring her defensive hissing. We both knew she was just messing with me and I'd learned to leave her alone when she did that; she eventually got bored and leaped down from the bed briskly trotting over to me. I opened the door and bent down to look her in the eyes. "I'll see you soon, okay? Why don't you go have a nap - I bought you that expensive bed and you've barely used it!" I told her. She flattened her ears, but turned back anyway, jumping onto my bed just to annoy me. I shook my head and closed the door, heading out to my job at the coffee shop down the road.

portia → part-phoenix → fifteen years → sophomore
    I glanced around the deserted cafeteria, sipping my hot chocolate and glancing at the text books laid out in front of me. I couldn't sleep last night after one of my nightmares, so I'd gotten up earlier to study - something I needed to catch up on. Despite only being in my sophomore year, there was still truck-loads of homework to be completed and there were plenty of tests to worry about if I got bored. Although it was still quite early - my laptop read 7:19 - there were several students here and there drifting into the cafeteria. I glared at the screen, trying to interpret a difficult algebra equation. "I came here to control the phoenix, not catch up on my maths homework ..." I muttered bitterly to myself.
Thing One

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Icefire1598 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:39 am

Oceana woke up rubbing her eye. For once she felt rested and refreshed. It had been two weeks since she has been out of the water and so far she was still walking and being herself. She hasn't told anyone what she was and preferred to keep it that way. she got changed and walked to the cafeteria to eat Breakfast

Yukio was already eating breakfast. He was colder than most due to his abilities but still he liked what he could do. He wondered what type of things he was going to learn today.
Icefire1598

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby katsu, » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:42 am

{ No in the roleplay it's saturday so there is no school!! Hahahah Its Sunday here too!! I have another one ready...
I went to a seafood disco last week....and pulled a mussel.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA }

| ISABELLA NICHOLE DONOVAN | SENIOR | VAMPIRE | FEMALE |
I ended up out of the school, the gently breeze hitting my face. I smiled as it did so, and Blitz burried himself into my hair a little. I smiled, then said " You cold boy? " he did a small purr-like thing, and i chuckled. he was adorably cute. I walked down the road, avoiding eye contact with most people on the school grounds. I walked to the coffee shop down the road. Godo thing for me, someone i knew worked there, who could give me a bit of blood in my morning latte.

| RILEY JAMES CHANDLER | SENIOR | CONTROLS FIRE | MALE |
I walked into the quiet cafeteria, happy that not many people were in there right now. Right now i didn't want a crowd of people to try to get through. I saw a girl on a computer and i walked over to her quietly. I put on a half smile, and sat down, without her knowing. I pushed the laptop screen down, closing it. " Come on, it's just school, it can wait. "
█░
█░
█░
█░
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
animal & pokemon lover // female // no new rps atm // attempting digital art? // roleplayer
katsu,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gin Ichimaru <3 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:49 am

Carlisle
I walked to the cafeteria, muttering to myself as I tried to change the song on my iPod. Goodness. My cat, Zira, a tan cat with red eyes and a stripe running down through her back, walked off to get something to eat, leaving me alone by myself. I snorted and got a strip of steak to eat, though it was raw, cause I didn't feel like eating cooked meat today. Sititng on the far end of the tables, I licked my lips.
- Really...?

- AW CRAP MY GLASSES!

Gin Ichimaru <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Icefire1598 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:50 am

(sorry didn't know)
Oceana smiled. She planned on going down to the ocean and taking a swim that day. After grabbing a breakfast she sat down at a table by herself and smiled as she ate

Yukio looked around his violet eyes staring at everyone. He wondered who was who and their powers. Shrugging he looked down at his meal as he ate.
Icefire1598

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alfred. » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:51 am

Felix Drake Bürger
Male / 17 / Junior / Ghost / Where; In His Dorm

Felix woke up with his cat, Spencer's tail tickling his nose. He sneezed before sitting up and rubbing his face trying to wake himself up. He stood up from his bed and walked over toward the window. He opened the window up and looked outside as a breeze drifted in. He turned around about to start his routine of getting ready for school when he remembered it was Saturday. He shrugged and closed the window and got dressed. He was smiling looking at himself in the mirror when, he heard his stomach growl. He petted Spencer bye before leaving out of his dorm to go find something to eat.
STUFF wrote:
Dis

Siggy

Is

Currently A

W.I.P.

\(^◡^ )/

Every Great Story..

Needs A Great Hero.

My DevainART

Alfred.

My pets