Time for war. Semi-lit. Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

There will be a big battle and Someone almost dies...but who? (list of all active rpers right now)

Poll ended at Thu May 16, 2013 3:40 pm

Greed/Shay
No votes
Envy/Samir
57%
Ivy/diligence
14%
Humility/Azarel
No votes
Sloth/Roza
29%
Lust/Delilah
No votes
want in? Post this week then..
No votes

Total votes : 7

Re: Time for war. Semi-lit. Accepting

Postby ~:Stitch:~ » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:20 am

(o.o noticed that too! sure XD It will create a intresting twist X3)
I HAVE SOMEWHAT RETURNED
~:Stitch:~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iva wolf » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:43 am

[Glad you liked the idea =D Where will the characters start off at? At a castle or similar?]
iva wolf wrote:Few clouds were up at that hour,their pure white fluff stained with a soft mixture oF grey and orange,flowing slowly,almost not moving,sending their farewell to the sun,which fought its last battle to shine above the earth.
'When they are alone,they dare not cry but once together,they mourn like it shall never rise.How similar two different things are.' the boy thought as he walked down the street by the old railway towards his home.
iva wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lynettetan1 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:18 am

bump.)
Mostly just on rps now. XD

lynettetan1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~:Stitch:~ » Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:04 am

They can start whereever they want. P.s. I changed Greeds form a little, adding in the fact that he is a twin X3)
I HAVE SOMEWHAT RETURNED

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby felix. » Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:24 am

Bump!
quitting
see my thread here for rare pets and special groups.
felix.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lynettetan1 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:53 am

bump...)
Mostly just on rps now. XD

lynettetan1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Speak » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:55 am

☠ NYX ☠
Full name-
Nyx would rather be called Nyx instead of ‘Wrath’, she isn't ashamed of the title wrath it’s just a bit formal for home and family. So to her brothers and sisters -the only people she views as equal-she is Nyx to the rest of humanity she is known only as Wrath.
Nickname-
Nyx.
Gender-
Female
Age-
Power-
Wrath’s power is saving fluffy kittens stuck in trees…yeah, that was a joke. Wrath’s power is simple, she’s able to make any object spontaneously combust, it does take immense concentration but the aftermath is worth it. For example if she wanted to collapse a building she wouldn’t have to focus her efforts on the whole building- just the foundation.
What side are you on?-
The side of puppies, kittens and candy. No. Nyx is sided with the younger brother and -in her opinion- the right brother. After all Fear commands so much more respect than love ever could.
Her servant:
TBA
What species are they?-
Nyx is a sin, she is Wrath.
Description-
Nyx has natural platinum blonde -otherwise known as white- hair that shines in the sunlight, even f it isn’t practical for fighting Nyx has grown it long so it stops just below the middle of her back- if she is in a battle her hair is usually caught up in a ponytail to make her seem…a bit more imposing. Pale skin that seems to hate the sunlight and sky blue eyes, Nyx looks the exact opposite of her name (Night). Standing at five foot five Nyx isn’t short-short she’s just short. So how does one small girl can be in the army? Simple, she has trained and while she may look innocent she is anything but. She also has a tattoo on her lower back of the word ‘Wrath’ in gothic script . Her clothing style is very rigid she usually wears a pair of dark pants, a black t-shirt or tank, combat boots and a black choker with a small silver pendant.
Personality-
What would you imagine Wrath to be? Gentle? No. Calm? No; well unless if you count calm on the battlefield. Nyx was trained from a very young age to be a warrior and a loyal servant to the cause. Nyx has no hesitations about fighting, it is second nature to her after all, when she’s fighting you might describe her attitude as being in the ‘zone’, when she’s fighting nothing can stop her. Nyx is straight forward and blunt, she does not believe in sugar coating anything with lies to make some one feel better; it’s best they face their stupidity. While Nyx is a talented fighter she is not gifted with public speaking or making friends, she prefers to be alone either combat practicing or reading a book. As her nature is Wrath you can imagine her temper, when she was little everyone steered clear of her; afraid that if they got to close they would get hurt with her powers out of control. Even now her temper is explosive and all it takes to light it is a spark; one word and you’ve awakened a beast.
BF/GF-
not yet
Crush-
not yet
Fears-
Scared? Nyx scared? Well yes she has a few fears that she would rather not admit to are; public speaking- even if she’s too angry to admit it public speaking is hard for her. Another fear of her’s is Patience, yes even though she may act cocky and tough she is secretly afraid of how much control Patience has over their temper. Her last fear is her father, while she will defend him to the very end she’s always been just a bit afraid of him, afraid of where his ambition could land all of them.
Strenghts-
An amazing hand-to-hand, sword and bagh nakh (tiger claw) combatant, she is one of the most skilled fighters and she’s not afraid to prove it to anyone who would doubt it. While she doesn’t lack much in the fighting category she is also very intellectual and enjoys reading a good book by herself.
Weakness-
Her temper, while a big part of who she is, is a very bad weakness- when she looses it she stops thinking and just charges ahead without thinking of anyone else. Her bluntness can also make her quite a few enemies and because they can’t face her in broad daylight they sneak around and wait patiently to et their revenge.
Weapons-
Bagh Nakh
Sword
Other-
nothing ^^
Last edited by Speak on Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:11 am, edited 5 times in total.
Speak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~:Stitch:~ » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:30 am

Yes, also in going to pm emo_love and say that we will start either tonight or tomorrow and they can still make their profile.)
I HAVE SOMEWHAT RETURNED

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L o k e » Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:17 pm

-Yumi-

Full name-Yumi Yoshica
Nickname-Yu or Ica
Gender-"female you dumb...... never mind
Age- 16 years old
Power- "I can control shadows and spirits. in other words my power is darkness. that includes the power to see ghosts"
What side are you on?-
his/her master(creature): .....Shay......
What species are they?-De-Demon
Personality- Yumi doesn't trust people easily...she is wary about everyone and everything. She is always alert and ready for any type of action. She enjoys a good fight and is rather rude sometimes. She loves being the dominant sex and thinks that women ARE the dominant sex. If she was going to date someone, he would have to be pretty smart. She is also a smarta** and likes to be right, which she usually is because of her intelligence. She is clever and skilled with some weapons even. Raven is definitely not helpless. But if you actually get to know her and she allows you to learn more about her, you will find that she is just...broken. And that she actually laughs, and wants to have a good time. But if you don't know her, she is usually in a corner reading, and usually stays away from people.
History-
BF/GF-"........"
Crush-"...... no comment"
Fears-she is deadly scared of her master Shay. he creeps the *you know what* out of her when he is mad or upset. "well thanks the secret is out. i also hate and fear crying....."
Strenghts-she is very good with most weapons and her magic is A level skill. she has been training for a long time so that is the main reason
Weakness-"ummmm i guess man. they scare me and make me feel like i am so small
Weapons-"Anything i can get my hands on"
Last edited by L o k e on Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:11 pm, edited 7 times in total.
QUITING CS ON THIS ACOUNT SORRY!!!
L o k e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L o k e » Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:21 pm

(i am making more slaves for anyone that wants them)
QUITING CS ON THIS ACOUNT SORRY!!!
L o k e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me