๐““๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป |Multifandom|Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ๐““๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป |Multifandom|Accepting

Postby Lore Starcutter » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:10 pm

Kirby | Kirby | Tagged: Kat

"Poyo!" Kirby shouted, jumping up while raising a nub. It would be rather quite easy for him to match in with the surroundings, though he would have to be careful at the same time.

(Translation: I'll go!)

Rina | Undertale | Tagged: N/A (?)

"Rina stay here..." the Temmie rolled over on the table onto her back. She didn't really want to go, and besides, she still wanted to explore the haven and make friends.

Kat | OC | Tagged: Everyone

"It's settled then!" Kat exclaimed, doing some kind of anime pose. "Those who volunteered, come to the teleport room, otherwise known as the room you started to get here, while the others..." The girl inhaled before shouting into the mic, "DINNER TIME! Dismissed!"

She tugged the ring and the lights turned back on as the screen retreated back to the roof and the curtains closed, not before Kat hopped down the stage and ran to the teleport room however.

(Back from hiatus!)
everything is a wip
Lore Starcutter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐““๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป |Multifandom|Accepting

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:16 pm

Isabelle~ I nodded and walked to the teleport room.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw 2024 The Garfield Movie and loved it Call me whatever Image Pic not mine Silver wolf fav from Honkai Star Rail. Miku Expo 2024 was awesome!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby M2627 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:49 pm

Kyo - MPR - Fi
Kyo ignored the call for dinnertime. She wasn't hungry, having already finished her plate if sashimi. She contemplated going to her room and napping, but it was a little early for that. She looked at Fi without a word, then decided to order a light portion of mochi and miso soup. Kyo picked up a diamond shaped rice ball. "Fi, do you know of a Hylia named Link in your time?" She had heard the hero and the princess were reincarnated every so often. "And of a Zelda?"

Melia - MPR/Teleport room - Kat and everyone who is going
Melia followed Kat and the others into the teleport room. She remembered when she first came here. Melia was disoriented and confused, but the presence of teleports and artificial intelligence made her feel better, since they reminded her of Alcamoth. She was fascinated with a pink ball that slightly reminded her of a Nopon. It was round, like all Nopon were, and pink like some of them. She had to admit, she was excited to see what creatures would be in this world.
M2627

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince Endymion » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:22 pm

"There is an Impa in my time, however the name being passed down in the Sheikah Tribe was not something I was aware of." Fi spoke. Hearing the young girl in the front claim it was 'dinner time', she ignored it, continuing to hover beside Kyo. Being a Sword Spirit meant she had no need of any sort of food. "My Master is Hylian. He is burdened with a task given to him by the Goddess herself. According to what I understand, I am not asked questions to 'irritate' me. He is simply looking for guidance." The Spirit's facial expression continued to be void of anything as she spoke of Link fondly. "Link and Zelda are both Hylians I know of well. Master Link wields the sword I inhabit and Zelda is the Spirit Maiden he holds close."

Mamoru stretched looking around. Kyo was off talking to some strange... Robot girl. Best not to bother her then. He didn't have the best experience with 'Droids'. He wasn't quite sure what happened to Ferb and he was pretty hungry. May as well go get some food like the girl suggested.
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
Hello! I am Endymion.
I am sick right now, keeping me from college...

a
I am mostly interested in:
Sailor Moon and Legend of Zelda

a
Currently playing:
Minish Cap

a
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
Prince Endymion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amethyst The Gem » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:39 pm

Keith followed behind Kit, not bothering to talk to anyone. His loner tendencies were starting to kick in again, due to being away from his team. "The day we get to go to my universe, I am staying there. My team needs me more than this place does."
Amethyst The Gem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MagicSpyglass » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:02 am

Baby Ribbs

He rushed towards the teleportation room, his sword still with him. His heart was pounding quickly. It was his time to become a true hero!

Lofty and Best Wishes

"Good luck!" The pink Pegasus said to all of the chosen members of the team as her companion looked though the menu. "What do you want Wish? There seems to be quite a lot of food just for carnivores or omnivores." Wish looked behind Lofty as she spotted something that sounded delicious.

Hello! I'm Chloe, I'm a adult Autistic girl! I have a lot of special interests :3
MagicSpyglass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby M2627 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:49 am

Kyo - MPR - Fi
"The first Impa was said to be a woman who knew the goddess before she gave up her divine form. The name oftens comes with the role of being the leader of the Sheikah." Kyo thought about Fi's Hyrule. Did Hyrule even exist then? Or was it only an uninhabitated wilderness? "He sounds nicer than the Link I know. I can't begin to recall how many times he's asked me 'Are we there yet?' or to teach him Sheikah fighting techniques. And Zelda constantly pesters me about my love life. She keeps trying to find me a boyfriend..." She trailed off. Why was she telling Fi all this? Well, at least Fi wouldn't speak of it to anyone else.. "Don't tell people about that either." Kyo finished her miso soup quickly and moved onto the rice balls.
M2627

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AuraDragoness » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:02 pm

Holly/ Female / Hawk Laguz (Fire Emblem OC) / Location: On way to kitchen / Tagged: N/A

As the groups split Holly made her way over to the kitchen to eat, Good luck everyone, don't die, and please come back safely. she thought.

((Holly's open))
๐Ÿฆ โ™ฅ Rest in peace my sweet little Rainbow โ™ฅ ๐Ÿฆ
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
AuraDragoness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince Endymion » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:05 pm

"I was not aware of this information." Fi let the new information about Sheikah register in her mind before continuing to respond. "Master Link is very kind and very curious. Often he will inquire about enemies, strategies and hints for whatever challenge is in his way. He also requires guidance in other categories as well, which I promptly impart to him. Zelda does not 'pester' as to my understanding." The spirit looked to the Sheikah as she told her information about her Zelda and Link. They sounded much more of nuisances than the companions the Zelda and Link of her time were. "Do your Zelda and Link know one another well?" It was best to continue this conversation, as she had learned a good way to do so was to ask a follow up question.
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
Hello! I am Endymion.
I am sick right now, keeping me from college...

a
I am mostly interested in:
Sailor Moon and Legend of Zelda

a
Currently playing:
Minish Cap

a
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
Prince Endymion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby M2627 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:37 pm

Kyo - MPR- Fi
"The Sheikah serve the Hyrulean royal family. But a civil war between the Hylians and the Gerudo left our tribe with very few individuals left. There are only two remaining, to my knowledge. Me, and a young man." Kyo's voice saddened slightly when she spoke of how few were left. But she felt a little better when she thought of her friend. On the other topic, this other Link sounded a little different from the one she knew. "Zelda isn't always annoying. She's like my sister. She's is very close with Link. I know she likes him, and I told her I knew as much." Kyo smiled at the recollection of her reaction. "I am unaware if Link shares her affections, but I do know that if he does anything to hurt her in any way, I will make his life a living hell. Hero or not."
M2627

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me