Pokemon: Kalos, Where Dreams Come True! (open and starting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Pokemon: Kalos, Where Dreams Come True! (open and starti

Postby Stumpy. » Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:47 pm

Mackenzie/13/tags- Salem

Mackenzie glanced down at her pokedex to double check. "I think it's called... raltz" Her Phantump looked curiously at the pokedex, its red eyes gleaming with curiosity
Hungry for art.
he/him
wildlife biology major
Stumpy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furenzied » Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:52 pm

Yorik/ Enjoying a stroll and pleasant conversation

"Interesting, making it to any Pokemon League is rather impressive in of itself, not to mention the bond you two share." Yorik commented plainly. "I too grew up in a mountainous region, quite far away from here, don't remember where though, could point it out if I had a map of the area." He thought a bit as he turned down a few roads before talking more. "I nearly drowned in my youth, Marshtomp helped out but that's when he was just a Mudkip, I was about 6 at the time. I can still remember it, not really any horror or fear, more like a stillness with everything. Around 10 I left home, we don't bother with Starter's or anything, more like they just come along if they want. Traveled around a lot, training near every day, avoiding cities because they're just so...artificial. Not much else to say unless you want real specifics." He paused to help dump some equipment when they arrived at the park, rather open, not too much trees in the way but plenty of open air.
Oh if I suddenly fall off an RP, don't be afraid to PM me cuz' I most likely couldn't find the post to respond to. ^^''
Furenzied

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hummxs » Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:56 pm

fire-type elite four member
tags :: mack || location: route 4

"Ralts, a psychic type. I'll find one for you." Salem took a poke ball from his belt and threw it in the air. "Talonflame, come on out!" The large fire bird flapped its wings before it landed with a coo. Salem reached into the backpack he had and took out a small pot with a hole in the side. He lifted it up to Talonflame, who knew what to do. The bird blew an ember inside of the pot and a sweet smelling fragrance started seeping around. Talonflame flew up and took the pot in its talons and flew around, spreading the sweet incense around. "Talonflame should bring out some Pokemon. They'll come over to the fountain."

█████████
░░░░░░░░░
to xbe
░░░░░░░░░
█████████

x
● ● ● ●
WITH YOU
█░█

█░█

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
█░█

█░█
┎━━━━┒
hey there! i'm
hummxs! i
don't actually
rly like darling
in the franxx

but the ani-
mation is rly
pretty so
yeah ♡
━━━━━━

carrd

┖━━━━┚

hummxs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stumpy. » Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:03 pm

Mackenzie/13/tags- Salem

Mackenzie nodded. "Thank you!!" She and her Phantump run over to the fountain.
Hungry for art.
he/him
wildlife biology major
Stumpy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WildcatBlue » Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:22 pm

Cinder Fall wrote:Sunny-->Age 17-->Tags: Yorki-->Status: Helping Yorki

Sunny thought for a minute. "I come from Unova across the sea. I grew up in the mountains where i met Pidgeot when she was a little Pidgey." She started. "My parents let me keep her and she lived with us, protecting me from anyone who threatened me. Eventually the time where I was to get my starter pokemon. I turned down all of them to have Pidgey." She said. "We traveled together to get all of the badges. Once we did we challenged the Pokemon league." She laughed. "We lost."

Shade -->Age 15 -->Tags: Sarah-->Status: Talking

Shade nervously took the berries and realized. "I don't know how to cook...." He said, embarrassed, but started to try anyway. He flipped out a pocket knife and started to prepare the fruit
WildcatBlue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:39 pm

Soon Sarah managed to get a spark and a comfortable fire was going decently. The girl sat back on her heels to admire her work, "It would have been a lot easier with a fire type around but what matters is we will be warm tonight."
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:08 pm

"Yeah! C'mon!" Luna said taking Brianna's hand. "Let's not wait around any longer!" She said winking to Brianna playfully.
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L.ad.y » Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:55 pm

Lady Arkrania wrote:
Juliette Eliard - 19 - Tags: Cory, OPEN - Location - Lumiose City/The streets

Kronos turned to his trainer, reaching to gently tug at her green jacket. "Hmm? Is everything alright?" Her glance shifted to her Medicham, who seemed to had carried it's usual expression: blank. The humanoid pokemon pointed at his own slim belly as it emitted a low growl of hunger. "You're hungry? But it's only.." Juliette paused in the midst of her sentence to check the vintage-styled watch on her right hand. "Woah, time flew by! Maybe we should go grab a bite nearby.." The brunette looked at the pair of pokemon, then at the young trainer ahead of her. "Care to join us for a meal?" She offered with a bright smile, hoping to have the extra company a little longer.
──────────I'll see you in space, cowboy──

─────────────────────────────────────────

‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Lady | adult | she/her | heterosexual | gemini | intj-a | ︻╦̵̵̿╤──

‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‎oh would i love to see the stars

‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‎from the beaches up on mars

‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‎would i‏‏‎ ‎love to have a day

‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎on neptune, in outer space

‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎i pretend im a rocket man

‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎exploring places ive never been

‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎when im caught, don't reel me in

‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎let me go

‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎‏‏‎and let me swim

‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎graphic designer | visual artist| cosplayer | gamer

‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‎roleplayer| godzilla with a microwave

─────────────────────────────────────────

──────────I'll see you in space, cowboy──
L.ad.y

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:19 pm

"Yeah." Brianna had no idea why Luna winked. Let's hurry!" She grinned at Luna before running towards Route 4. "Ri!" Riolu ran as well. Honestly she thought all the wild Pokémon looked pretty. So she was surprised Brianna didn't catch one.

coding by spooky jim

Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hummxs » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:11 am

fire-type elite four member
tags :: mack || location: route 4

Salem grinned before he followed Mackenzie shortly after, looking up as he saw a flock of Pidgey circling around the fountain. He looked around, trying to spot a Ralts before he saw a small green bob that was shortly above a hedge nearby. "That looks like one," Salem said as he gestured to the Ralts. "Do you need any poke balls?" he asked, looking up as Talonflame landed beside him, flapping its wings before it folded its wings. Salem gently patted the fire bird Pokemon's nape. Good job, Talonflame.

█████████
░░░░░░░░░
to xbe
░░░░░░░░░
█████████

x
● ● ● ●
WITH YOU
█░█

█░█

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
█░█