๐““๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป |Multifandom|Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ๐““๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป |Multifandom|Accepting

Postby M2627 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:24 pm

Kyo - MPR - Kirby and Fi
Kyo poked the small creature once more, a rare slight smile appeared on her face. It moved in a rather cute way, like it was trying to imitate humans. She turned her head slightly at the sound of something like shimmering. Her long pointed ears were more sensitive than human ears, she had learned. A girl, if it could even be called that, was floating before her. This girl seemed to be made of a metallic material-which partially reminded her of the Timeshift Stones spoken of in Sheikah legend-and remained neutral in expression. Kyo was fascinated with this being. She looked like something that belonged in the fantastical stories Impa had told her about the Era of Sky. "What are you..? And where could you be from??" She wondered, speaking more to herself than the girl.
M2627

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐““๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป |Multifandom|Accepting

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:37 pm

Isabelle~ "Victoria please don't go crazy and kill your sister Clary." I said to Victoria. I smiled at Clary and Victoria.
Victoria~ I nodded and looked at Isabelle. "Don't worry I won't Izzy unless she sets me off." I said to Isabelle.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw 2024 The Garfield Movie and loved it Call me whatever Image Pic not mine Silver wolf fav from Honkai Star Rail. Miku Expo 2024 was awesome!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince Endymion » Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:57 pm

(Sorry if these responses with Fi are a bit off. I normally take a few posts to fully get the character situated.)

Fi - Legend of Zelda - MPR - Tagged;; Kyo

Fi bowed to the girl in front of her before replying to Kyo. "According to your customs, I will provide you with an 'introduction'. I was given the name Fi from my creator, long ago. As for where I reside... There is a high probability that the name Hyrule will be of such you will recognize. My projections show that you are of the Sheikah Tribe, those sworn to protect my creator and her later incarnations." She her voice was soft and her words seemed to have some sort of distorted echo to them.
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
Hello! I am Endymion.
I am sick right now, keeping me from college...

a
I am mostly interested in:
Sailor Moon and Legend of Zelda

a
Currently playing:
Minish Cap

a
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
Prince Endymion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby M2627 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:18 pm

Kyo - MPR - Fi
Kyo was surprised that Fi stated she was from Hyrule. She had never seen any race like Fi before. Her voice sounded slightly robotic, yet gentle. It should have come as no surprise that Fi also knew she was Sheikah, since the spirit was from Hyrule. But Kyo was slightly surprised nonetheless. This spirit seemed to be knowledgable, judging from her speech. "I am Kyo Nagano of the Sheikah Tribe, which you already know. Though I prefer that others who are not Sheikah call me Gale. Please refrain from disclosing my true name. I serve the princess of Hyrule, Zelda. It is my duty to protect her and assure her well being." She felt she could trust Fi, since she was also from Hyrule. She had an about her that made her seem dependable. "Though you have given your desigination, what are you? I have never seen a species such as yourself."
M2627

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince Endymion » Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:40 pm

Fi- Legend of Zelda - MPR - Tagged;; Kyo

"I understand and respect your wishes, honorable Gale." Fi spoke, nodding slightly. She had never heard of a Sheikah, or anyone, preferring a different name depending on who they were talking to, but that didn't matter. She was to be respected regardless. "Zelda, the spirit maiden my master was looking for. Perhaps not. You are not from his time. I believe the reason you have never seen another of my kind is that there are only two in existence. In order for you to understand, I will simply state that I am the 'spirit of the goddess sword'."
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
Hello! I am Endymion.

a

a
Currently playing:
Minish Cap

a
ImageImageImageImage
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘

Prince Endymion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby M2627 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:48 pm

Kyo - MPR - Fi
"In my time, Hyrule is a monarchy. The land itself has just come out of a civil war. A war that claimed the lives of many of the Sheikah. I am one of the remaing two. It has also created tension between some of the races that still exists to this day." She refrained herself from showing any emotion akin to sadness or regret. Some days she wondered what her life would be like if the civil war did not claim so many of her people. Kyo was interested at the mention of another time. What was Hyrule like in Fi's time? How different was it? "The Goddess Sword... I have heard that name before. A heavenly blade spoken of in ancient texts. None of the texts ever spoke of a spirit inhabitanting it, though. What is Hyrule like in your time?" She couldn't help herself. Historians could only dream of having an opportunity to speak with a being from another time, and here she was conversing with one.
M2627

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince Endymion » Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:36 pm

"Text is more reliable than oral tradition, however texts often simply write down what is currently known as history. It seems my part has been forgotten." Fi said, creating an explanation as to how a spirit was never mentioned. Her Grace, Hylia, had spoken of her to the people once before, but it seemed over generations they were forgotten. Would texts not be written about her current adventures with her Master Link? "In the time in which My Master has awakened me, Hylians live in the skies. Skyloft is their home and they create strong bonds with loftwings. Beneath a thick layer of clouds is the surface of which Skyloft was taken from by my creator to protect those who live there. Many species of creatures live there."
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
Hello! I am Endymion.

a

a
Currently playing:
Minish Cap

a
ImageImageImageImage
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘

Prince Endymion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby M2627 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:01 pm

Kyo - MPR - Fi
"Then permit me to add to them about you. It will be one of the first things I do when I return. After seeing a dear friend of mine." Kyo nodded while remaining listless. "So Impa's stories were true... I never did believe her when she told me stories from ancient texts of an island in the sky, and giant birds. I only wish I could tell her she was right all along..." She shook her head. No point in feeling terrible over something she couldn't do anything about. "What kind of creatures? Are any of them called Kokiris, Gorons, Zoras or Gerudo?"
M2627

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince Endymion » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:18 pm

"Impa. A Sheikah like yourself?" Fi commented. She knew of an Impa, just as she knew of a Zelda. Curious as to how they were named the same as those she knew. While her Zelda was no princess, maybe they had other similarities beside name. "Kikwi, Gorons, Mogmas, Parella, and Ancient Robots are peaceful creatures who roam the surface below. It appears the only similarities species wise our times hold are Sheikah and Gorons. Unless you know of any Hylian."

(Cruddy replies are cruddy, I think I need to sleep now ^^)
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
Hello! I am Endymion.

a

a
Currently playing:
Minish Cap

a
ImageImageImageImage
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘

Prince Endymion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby M2627 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:08 am

Kyo - MPR - Fi
"Yes. Impa was also a royal attendant, like me. The name Impa is passed down in the tribe. Is there an Impa in your time?" Kyo thought over those names. Kikwi was somewhat similar to Kokiri. She was most fascinated by the ancient robots, though. Did they look anything like Kit's robots? And did Hyrule actually have technology? Were they creations of the Sheikah? "I have met Hylians. My liege is their princess. Hylians can be... irritating at times. They think Sheikah are "cool" using their words, and always ask me many questions."
M2627

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me