๐““๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป |Multifandom|Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ๐““๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป |Multifandom|Accepting

Postby AuraDragoness » Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:24 pm

((Agreed, 1 character per person is nice so everyone gets a chance to go))
Holly/ Female / Hawk Laguz (Fire Emblem OC) / Location: MPR / Tagged: Everyone

Poke...whatsits? As curious as she was Holly didn't feel as if she'd fit in, I mean human...with WINGS, yeah, totally not suspicious at all. She figured she'd sit this one out, there were others more qualified for the job than her and spaces seemed like they were filling up quickly anyway.
Last edited by AuraDragoness on Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
๐Ÿฆ โ™ฅ Rest in peace my sweet little Rainbow โ™ฅ ๐Ÿฆ
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
AuraDragoness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐““๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป |Multifandom|Accepting

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:49 pm

(Okay I didn't know that.)
Isabelle~ "Clary and Victoria please stay here." I said to Clary and Victoria. I stepped forward. "I'll go." I said
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw 2024 The Garfield Movie and loved it Call me whatever Image Pic not mine Silver wolf fav from Honkai Star Rail. Miku Expo 2024 was awesome!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby M2627 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:56 pm

Kyo - MPR - Kirby and everyone
Kyo eyed the creature curiously. It could talk, though it did not seem capable of saying anything aside from "Poyo" or "Hi". Even though it was incomprehensible, this creature must see it as speech. "Poyo?" She mindlessly, trying to think of what it could mean. Perhaps a greeting? The creature was acting rather friendly. "My apologies. I do not understand that." Kyo poked it again. "My liege would like a creature such as yourself. She would call you cute, and most likely cuddle you. Pink is also one of her favourite colours."

Melia - MPR -Obsidian and everyone
Melia was surprised that Obsidian had offered. He was rather large, and the Homs-er humans may mistake him for one of these... Pokรฉmon. He would draw a fair deal of attention. Melia herself was not sure about going. She appeared human, save for her headwings. But Hom-humans did mistake them for hair accessories occasionally. Perhaps she could say that if anyone question about them. "I will go." Melia spoke up in a bold voice.
M2627

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:03 pm

Clary~ Victoria and I nodded. I'd rather keep Victoria from going nuts.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw 2024 The Garfield Movie and loved it Call me whatever Image Pic not mine Silver wolf fav from Honkai Star Rail. Miku Expo 2024 was awesome!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MagicSpyglass » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:10 am

Baby Ribbs

Small Medium sized creatures? He could easily fit that role! "I'll go!" He said excitedly as he grinned widely. He could finally be a hero!

Lofty and Best Wishes

Lofty thought about if she should go or not. "No, i'll think I'll wait. I would go but I'd rather go somewhere pony oriented." Lofty thought out loud as soon as Kit asked for who's going to head to this universe. Best Wishes seemed a bit surprised, but she replied with "I can't blame you."

Yum Yum

Although these 'Pokemon' seemed interesting enough, she passed. Fighting wasn't her passion. Baking was.

Milky Way and Twilight Tails

"That does sound like a fascinating world, but i'll aid the others using my research." She said after pondering about how this strange universe worked. Meanwhile, Twilight Tails was wondering if she could somehow grant children's wishes in this other universe without going.

Dewdrope

After hearing where they were going, she decided to visit the Pokemon dimension. So, she teleported away, only to end up in the forests of Kanto. "Now, i'll wait for the team and-" Suddenly a Pokemon trainer showed up. "This must be a long lost legendary!" He said as he reached for a pokeball. "Venasar go!" He shouted as that same Pokemon showed up. "AHHHH!" She screamed as she flew away, the venasar trying to attack her.

Hello! I'm Chloe, I'm a adult Autistic girl! I have a lot of special interests :3
MagicSpyglass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lore Starcutter » Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:43 pm

(@Everyone
Hehe I forgot to post a poll concerning the Mary Sue test... go vote rn, I need to make decisions >_>;)
everything is a wip
Lore Starcutter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:09 pm

(I can't vote for some reason Mirro)
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ppig » Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:45 pm

Hanzo // Male // MPR // Tag(s): open/everyone

After being welcomed to the Ethereal Haven, Hanzo quickly made his way to the MPR, where everyone appeared to be gathered. He stayed to the edge of the room, leaning against the wall and observing the others gathered. The crowd blended into one, but Hanzo could make out that some were clearly not human. This whole situation seemed ridiculous, but for the meantime, he couldn't do anything about it. He reached for his bottle of sake, but it was empty. Damn. Now he'd have no excuse for ignoring anyone.
He could get something out of it, though. Perhaps he'd learn why they were all gathered in this room.
ppig

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:11 pm

Isabelle~ I smiled. I was glad I was going.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince Endymion » Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:11 pm

Mamoru Chiba (Tuxedo Mask) - Sailor Moon - MPR - Tagged;; Anyone

Hearing what this realm was like, Mamoru was a bit curious, but figured it was best to stay back. If Usagi were here, he was sure she'd be racing ahead to join. He paused hearing what Ferb had to say. "Pokemon... Pocket Monsters. Yes, that's right! There's a game Usako loves to play, Pocket Monsters... Yellow I think? She's told me many times about it, and how I should play it, and how there are more than one game. This makes sense now."

Fi - Legend of Zelda - MPR - Tagged;; Most likely to be Kyo

Gracefully, Fi floated into the room with many people. After arriving in this new place, she had seen colorful ponies making their way here, and thus figured she should too. Now that she was here, she knew that she was correct. Her eyes scanned the area for some life form that was familiar, her gaze landing on a girl poking a small pink blob, who was of no interest to her right now. She made her way over to her.
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
Hello! I am Endymion.
I am sick right now, keeping me from college...

a
I am mostly interested in:
Sailor Moon and Legend of Zelda

a
Currently playing:
Minish Cap

a
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘