The Matching Game || Multifandom Roleplay (Open/Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: The Matching Game || Multifandom Roleplay (Open/Acceptin

Postby gacha » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:42 am

xxvvvkvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvxxxxx

xxXXXXXXXx A I G I S
x fourm here.
x fandom persona 3.
x tags kiretsu, micheal, kokichi
x & xaiori.
x other sorry for the late reply!

xxvvvvvSvvvvvvvvbvvvvvxxxxx
using orgia mode would be a waste right? aigis hardly knew this boy, yet allies was needed for her apparent need of information. her leader always made sure when she was told to use ogia mode, there was a set up, so afterwards aigis would be safe. theres only been around one or two times where she would use it herself without anyone's command, both times to save him. the automaton didn't care for any of these people by a long shot when compared. yet, this may be a vital part of her survival, then again she hasn't seem any of the trials that the master a has had. her blue eyes peered up at the two, and her shoulders raised in surprise. "kiretsu-san don't! you musn't need t-" before aigis could continue there was an awful crunching sound, yet she was unable to figure out if it had come from her teeth or the chain. walking towards the beast-like girl, aigis stood over her, extending an arm in case she needed to stand up. "i could have snapped it in half," she finished what might have been the end of her last sentence. "are you alright? you exerted a large amout of energy in the last battle, and now you exert more here. please do take a break." aigis placed her extended arm onto her shoulder, deciding that kiretsu shouldn't even stand up, even though she was most-likely fine she wanted to be very cautious. her cold metal hand on the girls good side, aigis frowned backing up from her, watching intently. looking up to the boy, her face becoming blank once again. "are... you free?" blinking softly, as if her words were confusing to her.
Last edited by gacha on Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gacha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ʀᴏᴄᴋᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟ » Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:10 pm

kiretsu
      female | fandomless oc | tags; aigis, michael, kokichi and xiaori

"come on, come on..." kiretsu growled slightly as she pulled the chain up slightly with her teeth, only to let go with a sharp gasp. beside her, the chain landed on the ground with a clang, numerous bite markings set into the links.
      an aching feeling surged through kiretsu's jaw as she stared at the chain, one hand rubbing underneath her chin. despite how much she bit into it, it still looked far from being broken. behind her, aigis' voice broke her chain of thought, along with a tap on her shoulder.
      "i-it's alright, aigis," kiretsu answered between opening and closing her mouth, as if to gauge the pain. "my fangs were experimented on to be more durable than a normal person." the mention of the testing made kiretsu's voice fade slightly. "though i don't know if that's for better or worse..."
ʀᴏᴄᴋᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gacha » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:05 pm

xxvvvkvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvxxxxx

xxXXXXXXXx A I G I S
x fourm here.
x fandom persona 3.
x tags kiretsu, micheal, kokichi
x & xaiori.
x other .

xxvvvvvSvvvvvvvvbvvvvvxxxxx
the robot almost winced as she watched the chain drop, the metal was bent up into awful shapes, fearing the same was for kiretsu's teeth. although when she was spoken to, aigis analyzed her teeth when she opened her mouth, and it appeared that nothing bad had come of them. yukari had explained once how humans needed to brush and floss their teeth, so aigis had gotten the impression that they were really fragile, yet this girl's appeared to be superior to steel. adding this to her profile, aigis shook her head. "experimented? were you too, man-made? are we similar?" the mechanical girl knew that humans created most intellegent life-forms, so this wasn't that far fetched, but she was the only anti-shadow weapon in working condition that she knew of, so someone else being created to fight felt... welcoming. peering down at the dented, thick chain, she furrowed her brow. "it didn't break. then allow me to help." crouching down to take a hold of the chain in both hands, aigis pulled it tightly, making it become as straight as it could muster, being all crooked now. "although i do not wan't to add to the amount of injured people, i'd like to free you. i will most-likely be non-operating after this" her robotic speech waverd a bit, aigis hated the fact they may have to assist her after orgia mode. either way, the red circuler pattrens on each sides of her headband began to glow menacingly and spin, a soft whirring coming from it, while a louder hum come from her entire body. "orgia mode acitivated, limiters disabled." aigis echoed mechanically, her voice strong and loud. beginning to pull on the linked metal harder, her arms started to shake un-controllably from the pressure. her head ducked lower, focusing as hard as she could on the force she would apply to the chain. "twenty seconds left." the mechanical maiden reminded herself in a lower voice, due to her running out of energy it was much deeper pitched. aigis's eyes widened as a loud snap, echoed out, her body being thrown to the ground in re-coil, to quickly for anyone to have caught her. "limiters resumed." one of her eyes were half closed, as swirling smoke leaked out from her joints into the air, tiny yellow sparks flashed off of her fingers. attempting to pull herself up, aigis only managed to rest with one knee up and the other on the ground, loosing capability to move after that. she looked up at the un-chained boy, then to kiretsu. "problem solved." aigis's regular voice called out with satisfaction. "i will not be able to move for a while, i apologise." both of her eyes were normally open now, her face had a dull smile on it. the smoke from her joints was fading now, her body cooling down from the release of energy. even so she needed to get all of her system's running, especially any of the fans or slowed currents. aigis was aware of the scorching pain that numbed her body, yet she made no voice of it. all she knew was that she refused to fall into slumber, and she was satisfied with her help, even if she were to be stuck like this for a while.
Last edited by gacha on Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gacha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby molotov » Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:08 am

kokichi ouma
    the ultimate supreme leader

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    male || danganronpa v3 || tagged; michael, peaches, xiaori, aigis & kiretsu.
    kokichi watched the android in awe as she knelt down beside michael and shot a bullet from her finger, with a loud clicking noise, the bullet bounced off the chain, but before it could do any harm the robot snatched the speeding bullet out of the air with inhuman speed and accuracy. ”that’s sooo cooool!” he exclaimed, looking mesmerized. although before he could say anything else his attention was quickly torn away from the android and back to xiaori. “wait, so...let me get this straight.. are you trying to tell me that in your world my life’s some sort of video game or something?” he questioned with a half-smile “you do realize, even in this situation, how ridiculous that sounds right?” the thought that his life was just a simple game in her world was a bit strange, but not too far fetched given the circumstances, it explained her slight confusion and recognition of him. It made the boy curious to see how much she knew about him.

kokichis focus fleeted back to the others watching as yet again another newcomer was attempting to cut through the chains although her method in doing so was a bit stranger, the humanoid was trying to bite through the chains with her shark-like teeth, despite her efforts, her fangs only left small dents in the steal chain links, although this was enough to let kokichi know it was probably best to stay off the girls bad side.... kokichis interest increased once again as the robot took another try and breaking the chains, and although her final attempt worked, the automaton seemed to have lost all of her energy after doing so, and went limp on the ground. after seeing all the cool things aigis seemed to be capable of kokichi was a bit disappointed when she seemed to lose vitality so quickly. dissatisfied kokichi gaze down at the robot with a uninterested look “aw what? was that it? all you did was brake a dumb chain and you’ve already used up all your energy?... jeez, what a lame robot..” he huffed, a dull look crossing over his face.
    (sorry if this is a bit sloppy, I was in a bit of a rush)
molotov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ʀᴏᴄᴋᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟ » Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:58 am

kiretsu
      female | fandomless oc | tags; aigis, kokichi, michael, and xiaori

"well...somewhat," kiretsu replied in response to aigis' question. "i'm not necessarily man-made, but everything you see on me was done by humans. my fangs, my muscles and bony hand...all done by people. terrible people." wordlessly, she reached for her dress and pulled up a sleeve, revealing a slightly faded tattoo that read "exp. #29."
      at aigis' new offer, kiretsu watched in silence as the machine-girl gripped ahold of the chain, only to break it off with such violent force. instantly, kiretsu's eyes went to the machine, concerned. "a-are you alright, aigis? are you sure you didn't break any of your workings or w-whatever's powering you?" behind her, another boy's voice caught her attention, the one with purple hair. for everything that was happening, he seemed pretty....nonchalant. it was almost unsettling in a way, with his comment about aigis making kiretsu raise an eyebrow in silent confusion before she turned back to aigis and the boy that was stuck the chain.
ʀᴏᴄᴋᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:37 am

Alm The Leader
      ───────────────────────────────────
      17 Male FE: 15 Crush: None Tagged: Amanda

"No need to apologize. You would have never known and it is something I have come to accept. As for how I found out, well he told me himself in his dying moments. I was his one and only son whom he entrusted to his closest friend to assure that I was same from the god that watched over the land. Of course I did not believe him at first, but the man who raised me filled me in on everything," he replied as he averted his gaze downward. Even though he had come to terms with the whole ordeal it still was painful to think about. He really hadn't know his father. All he had known was how awful he had been, but that was only because he knew Duma had gone mad and he had wanted to get someone to stop the god from destroying the entire continent in the process. He understood his reasons, though he didn't necessarily agree with them.

Shaking the thought off, he perked up at bit as her heard her laughing. Noticing the smile on her face, he assumed that his question had assumed her. So it was as he thought. This suit was common in her world. It was strange to think of such as truly formal wear. It was nice, but it wasn't the kind of fancy that he was expected to wear. That was what was very off putting to him. "I do not know how to explain what our formal wear is like, but it is a bit less plain than this." Honestly the suit didn't bother him all too much. Plain was fine with him. Upon hearing her speak once more, Alm gave a small nod of his head as they approached the branching halls. Taking a left turn, he paused for a moment to allow the girl to take the lead. "A medieval place? Interesting. I have never heard my home described as such nor do I know what the term medieval truly means if I'm being honest."
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .normal.human. » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:42 am

-
Last edited by .normal.human. on Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.normal.human.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:13 am

Gold The Egotistical
      ───────────────────────────────────
      18 Male Pokespe Crush: None Tagged: Lyndsay

Giving a soft hum at her words, he gave a small nod of his head. "Interesting. To think people in other worlds can essentially do things Pokemon can do is rather, well, it's a bit unsettling," he admitted. Then again what wasn't unsettling about this whole ordeal? Being pulled from his home wasn't necessarily something that was all that normal. If something like her were to exist in his home then things certainly would get out of whack. Then again the villains of his home were already nuts to begin with. The whole situation with Pryce was still etched into his mind vividly. It was sad to think that people craved such power and would do anything for it. "But I suppose this whole situation and place is just unsettling cuz it's something unfamiliar. Maybe this Master was hoping we'd all just tear each other apart because things are so unfamiliar for us all. I wouldn't put it past him given he wanted to drown us all."
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Avisowl » Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:35 am

Zinnia

Tags; Rex;

Zinnia smiled and gave Rex a bump on the shoulder. ”I can cook, what do you want to eat?” She continued to shuffle through the indgrediants. She gave a quick sniff to a bottle Pepper. Zinnia held her.nose for a second, and then gave a loud sneeze. ”Oof!” She chuckled and put her hand on Rex’s shoulder ”Will Gramps want to eat anything?”
Avisowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby molotov » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:28 pm

molotov wrote:
    kokichi ouma
    the ultimate supreme leader

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    male || danganronpa v3 || tagged; michael, peaches, xiaori, aigis & kiretsu.
    kokichi watched the android in awe as she knelt down beside michael and shot a bullet from her finger, with a loud clicking noise, the bullet bounced off the chain, but before it could do any harm the robot snatched the speeding bullet out of the air with inhuman speed and accuracy. ”that’s sooo cooool!” he exclaimed, looking mesmerized. although before he could say anything else his attention was quickly torn away from the android and back to xiaori. “wait, so...let me get this straight.. are you trying to tell me that in your world my life’s some sort of video game or something?” he questioned with a half-smile “you do realize, even in this situation, how ridiculous that sounds right?” the thought that his life was just a simple game in her world was a bit strange, but not too far fetched given the circumstances, it explained her slight confusion and recognition of him. It made the boy curious to see how much she knew about him.

kokichis focus fleeted back to the others watching as yet again another newcomer was attempting to cut through the chains although her method in doing so was a bit stranger, the humanoid was trying to bite through the chains with her shark-like teeth, despite her efforts, her fangs only left small dents in the steal chain links, although this was enough to let kokichi know it was probably best to stay off the girls bad side.... kokichis interest increased once again as the robot took another try and breaking the chains, and although her final attempt worked, the automaton seemed to have lost all of her energy after doing so, and went limp on the ground. after seeing all the cool things aigis seemed to be capable of kokichi was a bit disappointed when she seemed to lose vitality so quickly. dissatisfied kokichi gaze down at the robot with a uninterested look “aw what? was that it? all you did was brake a dumb chain and you’ve already used up all your energy?... jeez, what a lame robot..” he huffed, a dull look crossing over his face.
    (sorry if this is a bit sloppy, I was in a bit of a rush)
molotov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me