Welcome to Alola (Pokemon Roleplay) Open/Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Welcome to Alola (Pokemon Roleplay) Open/Accepting

Postby KitlenLove » Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:44 am

➳name; Aaku Haver
    ➳age; 15
    ➳gender; Male
    ➳sexuality; Homosexual
    ➳crush; Open
    ➳trainer class; Beginner
    ➳region of origin; Sinnoh

➳hair; Brown
    ➳eyes; Greyish-Green
    ➳skin tone; Fair
    ➳build; Shrimpy
    ➳height; 5'3
    ➳weight; 139 lbs

➳pokemon;
    Skitty [Male]
    Cleffa [Female]
    Haunter [Male]
    Meowth [Female]
    Purrloin [Female]

➳family;
    Mother [ Ami Haver ]

➳personality; Aaku is Sweet and calm, but get easily jealous with slight bi-polar tendency. He generally kind to everyone and doesn't take to hints easily. He can be crazy, and fawns over cute Pokemon easily. Attracted to Feline-looking pokemon hes a fairy-type trainer and has problems with dark typed Pokemon, but usually Pokemon are attracted to his personality.

➳history; Grew up without a Father, and no siblings. his mother worked for a rich family and a maid for years. He grew up with the family's Son and Daughter and holds them as siblings. He started to journey in search of a town to settle into and make some more money to send home. He searches from a small flowery town where he wishes to become a daycare worker, until he settles he will travel to find friends.

➳other;
    Fake Liepard Hat
    Obsession with Pokemon eggs
    Birthday; 12/16

KitlenLove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:58 am

(Accepted~ Welcome aboard)
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Silver Nekogami » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:38 am

{Probably XD}

Vitalia Barsotti
Female||19||Intermediate||Pansexual

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hau'oli City
Crush: Still not okay
Tagged: Gold
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Surprisingly, Alessio didn't look all too scared, despite his natural aversion to anyone outside Vitalia and her team. Vitalia scooped up Alessio and cuffed his ear. They didn't need to start a fight, especially with a pokemon much stronger than her little houndour, not to mention that Gold and his typhlosion were friends. Needless to say, he was glad when Gold got the other fire type to calm down and back off. Potential disasters, particularly in regards to her houndour, her partner of which they desperately needed for this endeavor, and that she cared deeply about, averted.

She returned the smile, shaking her head. "No apologies necessary. In fact, I'm the one who's sorry. He doesn't usually start fights, he hates them, actually. I don't know what's up with him but I'm sorry he growled at you. You didn't deserve it." she said, frowning slightly.

Vitalia jumped slightly at the sound of a growl, much louder and much fiercer than Alessio could ever hope to achieve, followed by a loud thumping of stairs. Alright, so something was wrong, because she could tell the typhlosion wasn't one to just run off. She sighed at Gold's words. Yeah, she kind of assumed as much, the confirmation wasn't really what she'd wanted though. "Hopefully." she sighed. "But just in case... Lucia, let's go." she sent out her partner. Not only was the ampharos her strongest, but she could provide them with some light. "Light us up." she ordered before she turned her attention to Gold, quick to follow him. A sinking feeling hung in the pit of her stomach, but she tried to ignore it. They could handle this. At least, she hoped they could.
The Silver Nekogami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:00 am

(I feel like things like that would happen quite often)

Gold
Male || 17 || Elite Trainer || Pansexual || Crush: He needs to just accept it || Hau'oli City || Tagged: Vitalia

A faint smile made its way onto his lips though it wasn't visible to her since he had already gone into the stairwell. Even though he didn't think she needed to apologize either for her Pokemon's actions, it was nice to hear it, though his focus quickly shifted back to the task at hand. As climbed the stairs in silence for the first few flights, but as a cry of pain hit his ears, he froze on the spot. Grabbing onto the railing to prevent himself from falling backwards. The cry certainly had been from his Typhlosion and it pained him to hear his partner cry in such a way.

Trying to compose himself, he took a deep breath. "That is not a good sound at all. We need to hurry," he barely managed to spit out. Almost as quickly as the words escaped his lips, he pushed himself up the stairs, moving much faster than he had been before. If his partner was in trouble up above, he needed to get there to protect him. That was his duty, especially to the Pokemon he called his starter and had been through everything with. Surely it was understandable for his sudden change in his attitude.

Nearing the last flight of stairs, he heard his Pokemon cry out once again though this time the sound of what seemed to be another Pokemon hit his ears. Had the trainer that they had been looking for not escaped before they had arrived? He doubted that. Could that mean one of those Ultra Beasts had been drawn into the city, possibly caused by the presence of the others that had previously been there? That seemed logical. Whatever it was, he wasn't going to let it beat on his partner. Hurrying up the last flight of stairs, he reached into his bag and pulled out one of his pokeballs, releasing Ambipom. "You make sure nothing hurts my friend, okay? I'm counting on you to protect her," he whispered to the Pokemon before stepping out onto the roof.

The scene that came into view caused the frown on his face to deepen. Typhlosion was in obvious pain and a Nihilego floated only feet away from him. Gold wasn't sure what the other thing was, but it had beat up his starter real good. Just as it went in for another attack, he dart forward to put himself between the Ultra Beast and Typhlosion, allowing it to collide with him. Instant pain erupted in his abdomen from the blow. Stumbling backwards while clutching his gut, Gold managed to return Typhlosion safely though he didn't dare throw another Pokemon out just yet, though his fingers curled around the ball containing his Quagsire just in case.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:59 am

Serenity Jane Hart
| 15 | Female | Expert Trainer | Kanto | Tags: Gladion|

Serenity chuckled lightly at his statement. "Of course. The Legendary pokemon of Kalos is just taking a vacation." She said with a small smile. Listening to the two talk, her eyes lit up at Wicke's suggestion. "That sounds like a great idea! I'd love to be able and see more of Alola if that's alright with you, Gladion." She said, running a hand through her short blue hair with a bright smile on her face. She wasn't too much of a fan when it came to being around a bunch of people, but as long as she didn't have to talk to most of them she was fine with the idea. (WB :L)

Alain
| 16 | Male | Expert Trainer | Kalos | Tags: Ivy|

Alain looked down to hear a voice calling out and saw a girl and her pokemon staring up at him. He sighed, wishing no one was there and wanting to pretend so but knowing he shouldn't be rude to someone who probably was a resident there, he walked down from the cliff, following a cobblestone trail down to the shore where the girl was. Putting his hands into his pockets, he looked at the girl with dull eyes. "You need something or what?" He asked in a semi-rude tone, not meaning to sound that way. He wasn't the best at talking with others and found it hard to trust anyone but himself and his pokemon so talking to others wasn't exactly a "hobby" for him.
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:58 am

Gladion
Male||17||Expert Trainer||Hau'oli City|| Asexual|| Crush: <3||Tags: Serenity

Gladion wasn't sure about this, he wasn't really good with alot of people. He didn't want to upset anyone. " Um..sure..we'll go. But..what's this outfit for?" Gladion asked. Wicke smiled."wear it for tonight of course! Also, I got your message about the ultra beast. Well..there was no wormholes and I'm sure there are some more out there from when your mother released them. My only thought is..someone one manged to catch them. Anyway , I wish I could talk more, but I have to get back to work. See you two later." Wicke waved. Gladion nodded, sighing. "Are you ready to go back?"

Sun
Male||17||Expert Trainer||Hau'oli City||Bisexual||Crush: :C||Tags: Moon

Sun shrugged. " I don't know what we should do. Whoever it is May be May be gone now. All I can think of is to ask people of they seen a masked person around somewhere. " the boy said, glancing at the sky. It was getting kinda late, maybe they would have a better chance at finding this person.
[ Wb..again umu]

Corey
Male||17||expert Trainer||Hau'oli Beach||Asexual|| Crush: None||Tags: Rin

Corey sighed and shrugged." If you insist on buying me a new drink." Corey motioned Blaine to follow him, which he did. He really didn't want to go with this girl, but that drink he was drinking was way to good to pass on. As Corey followed her, he huffed abit in frustration He didnt say a word as he followed
[WB]
Last edited by AcetheKidd on Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rinovo » Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:19 am

Rin
Female || 17 || Intermediate trainer || Pansexual || Crush: none || Ha'uoli city || Tagged: Corey

Unaware to his frustration, Rin started to skate carefully as they made their way over to the shopping district. "I'll have to buy a new pair of glasses when we're there, because these definitely won't do." She shot a glance over a him as she spoke. She could still see mostly out of the cracked lens, but the thin line was very annoying to the eyes. "Now that I recall, I don't think I got your name."
╔═════════════╗

They/Them.
Sapphic.
Emma kin.
Tired 24/7.
Gift.

╚═════════════╝

Rinovo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rinovo » Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:36 am

Lillie
Female || 17 || Intermediate trainer || Bisexual || Crush: Smol crush on Moon || Ha'uoli city docks || Tagged: Open

Resting her hands on her hips, Lille turned to face Nebby "Now we just need to find Moon or the Professor. The Professor will probably be in his lab, Although I have no idea where Moon might be." She said with a slight frown "It's been so long since we've seen her... She must look a lot older now, huh Nebby?" Nebby shook his mane, showing his agreement to her statement
╔═════════════╗

They/Them.
Sapphic.
Emma kin.
Tired 24/7.
Gift.

╚═════════════╝

Rinovo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Silver Nekogami » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:30 pm

{Haha, yeah, most likely.}

Vitalia Barsotti
Female||19||Intermediate||Pansexual

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hau'oli City
Crush: Trying not to think about it
Tagged: Gold
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Vitalia followed behind him, steps soft and quiet. It was better if whatever was up there, lurking in the dark, attacking Gold's typhlosion, probably, didn't hear them approaching. Her eyes widened at the sound of a cry of pain. That... wasn't good. It confirmed her suspicions but it really didn't help her to feel better about any of this.

"Alright." she agreed. She understood his haste, understood the sudden shift in the mood around them. It had gone from dread-filled to downright murderous. She knew that if it was Lucia up there, fighting against whatever was up these without any help, any guidance, completely alone, she'd be the same way. She'd be the same way no matter the conditions. Lucia was her partner, she'd known her since she was too small to even know what pokemon battling was. The thought of her getting hurt was always an unpleasant one.

She gestured for Lucia to speed up before moving faster herself. Her partner at her side, she ran up to the roof, the sound of fighting ringing loudly throughout the near silent building. Either one of their big baddies was still here, or something wild, and, quite frankly, dangerous, was up there. Neither of the options were all too pleasant. As she reached the final flight of stairs, she took note of an ambipom perched at the top of the stairs, obviously Gold's. She raised a brow, somewhat confused as to why it was there, but chose to ignore it in favor of making her way out to the roof.

The sight she was greeted with was not a pleasant one. She watched, horrified, as the beast, whatever it was, slammed into Gold. That. Moron! She understood why he'd do it, of course she did, but that didn't mean that charging in front of a beast of which they knew nothing about was a good idea! "Lucia, get in there and help. Light screen first, take as little damage as you can, then thunderbolt. Keep it occupied. And please, be careful." she told the ampharos, watching her partner nod and move into the beast's line of sight (assuming it could even see. There weren't eyes on it so she was kind of just assuming). Confident in her partner's abilities, at least for now, she turned to Gold, who looked worse for wear. She refused to acknowledge the emotions that surfaced in her at the sight. Instead, she moved to head over to him. If she could help him, she would, whether he decided he wanted her help or not.
The Silver Nekogami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:30 pm

Serenity Jane Hart
| 15 | Female | Expert Trainer | Kanto | Tags: Gladion|

Serenity smiled at his response, waiting for the two to finish talking before nodding at his question, waving "goodbye" towards Wicke before waiting for Gladion to lead the way since he seemed to know the place much better than she would ever be able to. She could sense that Gladion wasn't too keen on the idea of going to the festival during the few sentences he had spoken after Serenity had made her response, but waited to ask. "Are you sure you're alright with going to the festival? I mean, we don't have to if you don't want to." She said, looking down but trying to make it seem less awkward which was kinda failing in her opinion.

Alain
| 16 | Male | Expert Trainer | Kalos | Tags: Ivy|

Alain looked down to hear a voice calling out and saw a girl and her pokemon staring up at him. He sighed, wishing no one was there and wanting to pretend so but knowing he shouldn't be rude to someone who probably was a resident there, he walked down from the cliff, following a cobblestone trail down to the shore where the girl was. Putting his hands into his pockets, he looked at the girl with dull eyes. "You need something or what?" He asked in a semi-rude tone, not meaning to sound that way. He wasn't the best at talking with others and found it hard to trust anyone but himself and his pokemon so talking to others wasn't exactly a "hobby" for him.
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me